Magic Madness Pt. 09 (Long)

Story Info
Tyrell ends his struggle with Ganara, Goddess of Sensuality.
5.3k words
4.5
1.3k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrell snaps awake, he sits up in an unfamiliar bed, his gaze darts around the room. The guard standing in the room jumps as Tyrell quickly sits up. The guard chuckles to himself before walking over to Tyrell and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Tyrell you are perfectly fine. You are in your living quarters in Triplotopia. You are safe, but there is an urgent matter we must attend to." The guard says.

Tyrell looks to the guard. "An urgent matter? Where? What happened?"

The guard lets out a sigh. "I hate to tell you this sir, but it's Trunish... They were attacked shortly after our victory."

Tyrell is shocked to hear the news. "Well what are we waiting for lets go help them!"

"Thats the plan sir. Please get dressed and I will take you to your transport." The guard says as he steps away from Tyrell.

Tyrell jumps to his feet and stumbles. He catches his balance before snapping his fingers. Within an instant his clothes are instantly on him. Tyrell quickly makes his way to the door but the guard stops him. Tyrell turns to the guard and sees he has opened a secret passage.

Tyrell shrugs and makes his way to secret stairs that have now opened. The guard leads Tyrell down spiral stairs, dark passages and an old storage room before exiting behind the castle. Tyrell squints as he adjust to the bright sunlight.

A wagon sits near the exit waiting for Tyrell. The guard helps him into the back of the wagon before joining the driver at the front. In the back of the wagon Celica is caring for Umog and Mog. All of her attention is on them until she notices Tyrell.

When Tyrell joins them Celica drops what she is doing and jumps into Tyrell's arms. She embraces him tightly with all of her arms before kissing him passionately.

"Master, I'm so glad you are okay. Thanks to Yeven and his medical unit I was able to help Umog and Mog with recovery. They should wake up at any time." Celica informs Tyrell before letting him go.

As the wagon takes off Tyrell takes a seat and responds. "I'm glad everyone is okay. Did they tell you anything about the attack?"

Celica drops her head. "Yes they did... Master, I know now might not be the right time... But..."

Celica points to the glowing mark right above her crotch. She bites her lip as she drops to the floor of the cart. She makes her way to Tyrell, stopping in front of him. Tyrell pulls his cock out of his pants and Celica's face lights up. She has been wanting this since he got into the cart.

She licks her lips before taking his cock into her mouth. She moans as she sucks the head and slowly takes some of the shaft. Within seconds she has Tyrell rock hard and throbbing.

Celica gags as Tyrell's cock throbs in her mouth and throat. Forcing her to spit Tyrell's cock out of her mouth. She moans before grabbing the base of Tyrell's cock with two of her hands. Her firm grip causes his cock to throb in her hands.

She looks up at Tyrell and smirks before gently licking the head of his cock. She smiles and greedily takes his cock back into her mouth. Tyrell throws his head back as Celica takes his cock deeper into her throat. He begins to moan as he feels her warm spit coating his shaft.

Celica pulls away and stops at the head of his cock. She runs her tongue around the head while sucking it. Tyrell grips the bench he sits on tightly as Celica sucks the head of his cock. He can feel himself getting closer as she takes his cock back in her throat.

She pulls away again and turns her attention back to the head. Tyrell's cock throbs hard, Celica looks up to Tyrell and winks.

"You going to cum for me Master?" Celica asks with a smirk before taking the head of his cock back into her mouth.

Tyrell begins to moan. "MMM... Yes Im going to cum for you, keep that up."

Then the wagon hits a bump. Tyrell lifts off the bench, forcing his cock down Celica's throat. Before she can react Tyrell starts to cum down her throat. The force mixed with shock almost causes Celica to pass out. Instead she gags and retches. Her eyes grow wider as she spews Tyrell's cock and cum out of her throat.

As she coughs and gathers herself, Umog and Mog begin to move. Before Celica can regain her composure and claim her reward. Umog and Mog pounce Tyrell's cock, they begin licking the cum from the shaft of his cock. Celica uses her arms to force the greedy orcs away.

She begins to lick up what Umog and Mog had not. As Celica gets back into her seat she shoots Umog and Mog a death glare. Mog smiles at her as sweetly as an orc can. Umog shrugs with a smirk on her face.

The guard at the front of the cart peeks back at the group. "I'm sorry to interrupt but we are approaching Trunish. We are going to stop to survey the path ahead."

"Was the attack that bad?" Tyrell responds.

The guard sighs as the cart comes to a stop. "You might want to see this for yourself."

The group exits the cart one by one, they gasp as they take in their surroundings. The road ahead is covered in rubble. What was once a beautiful field right outside of the city, is now the fiery remnants of a battlefield. Tyrell is shocked, he looks to his companions and notices two of them seem to be extremely worried.

Umog looks over to Tyrell. "Master, our tribe settles not far from here. Mog and I wish to see if they have been afflicted by this attack as well."

"I understand, we shall head to Trunish as soon as possible. Be careful you two, you better come back to me." Tyrell responds.

Umog and Mog both give Tyrell a kiss before they take their leave.

Celica walks over to Tyrell as he watches Umog and Mog disappear into the distance. Tyrell turns his attention back to the path ahead. From what the group can tell the path ahead looks safe but there's too much rubble for them to take the cart.

The guard instructs everyone to gather their things and to prepare for anything. As the group starts walking towards Trunish, to everyone's surprise there are no wounded or dead still on the battlefield. As the group gets closer to the city they can see why.

The city sits silent, all of the homes and businesses seem to have at least one wall completely destroyed. Except for Tyrell's shop, it had been completely knocked down.

"Either Ganara is here, or my shop was destroyed because no one was there." Tyrell says.

The cart driver approaches one of the homes that had been broken into. As he peers inside a slime darts out at him. The driver yelps and attempts to run but it's too late. The slime lands on his shoulder and quickly begins encasing him.

By this point the rest of the group has realized what is happening. Celica shoots a web at the driver and attempts to yank him from the slime. Its no use, the slime encases the driver completely. Celica's web melts away as it does.

The driver goes limp and the slime quickly begins slithering away. The group watches the slime as it takes the man towards the castle. They all share a quick glance before taking off after it.

The slime quickly moves around a corner and the group follows. Only to stop immediately in their tracks. The path ahead is being guarded by orcs. Tyrell and the rest of the group duck back behind a building.

In the distance is the castle or what's left of it at least. Thanks to the slime and the orc presence, it's obvious where the people of Trunish have been taken. The group stops and before any discussion can be had a dark figure grabs Tyrell.

The figure drags him into the partially destroyed building the group was standing by. Tyrell is taken off guard and before he knows it his pants are down and someone is now straddling him. As his eyes adjust to the darkness in the building, Tyrell realizes it's Maya that has attacked him.

He looks her over and she looks emaciated. Tyrell relaxes now that he knows his attacker is just a hungry succubus. Celica jumps into the building ready to attack but Tyrell snaps his fingers and a bubble forms around them.

Maya throws her head back as she drops down on Tyrell's black cock. She starts to moan as her body starts to be filled with lust. Maya looks down at Tyrell and smiles before starting to ride him harder and faster.

She leans forwards and places her hands on Tyrell's chest, as he thrust upwards into her tight pussy. Maya lets out a satisfied moan and her body shivers.

"More.... MMMM... Yes... More!" Maya demands.

Tyrell lets out a moan and grabs Maya's hips. He begins thrusting into her faster. Maya digs her nails into Tyrell's chest, cutting through his clothes and piercing his chest.

Maya bites her lip. "Thats it, feed me Tyrell, feed me!"

Tyrell groans as his thrust get faster. Maya's moans intensify and she closes her eyes tightly. As she reaches orgasm she forces herself down onto Tyrell hard cock. Feeling her take every inch of him followed by her pussy squeezing his cock tight. The immense pleasure pushes him over the edge. Tyrell explodes inside of her.

Maya plants her hips firmly as she takes every drop of Tyrell's seed. "MMM thanks. I guess you could tell I was starved."

Tyrell snaps his fingers and the bubble pops. "Yeah, starved for attention. Now that you've got your fill, why don't you tell me what happened here."

"Who said I had my fill..." Maya starts.

Before she can say anything else Celica webs her up and yanks her off of Tyrell. "I said you had your fill."

"Calm down Celica." Tyrell blurts out as he gets to his feet and fixes his pants. "At the moment she has info that we need."

"Yeah you crazy spider!" Maya breaks free of the webs and stands to her feet. "Those webs of yours are pretty weak and I'm not even fully recovered yet."

Celica stands shocked that Maya snapped her webs so easily. Maya walks over to Tyrell and begins explaining what happened. She tells him that a group of orcs showed up outside the kingdom and the next thing they know a hoard of slimes start to converge on the city.

She continues to tell Tyrell how the slimes would encase people and take them away. Once the streets were clear the orcs came in. They started destroying buildings so the slimes could get the people hiding inside.

Maya goes on to tell Tyrell that she was almost captured herself. Until Amber showed up and saved her. Since Amber is a living doll the slime did not want her. Shortly after saving Maya a beautiful woman in a habit showed up and she used a ton of magic to destroy Amber and Tyrell's shop. Maya snuck away and watched the destruction from a distance.

"Yep, Ganara is here." Tyrell mutters.

The guard who was watching their backs perks up and turns to Marcus. "How can you be so sure?"

"The way my shop was destroyed. It's like she's taunting me." Tyrell responds.

Maya chuckles. "Or she thought you had a way to stop her there... You didn't, did you?"

"No, I wouldn't leave something like that there." Tyrell says.

Celica clears her throat. "Does the succubus know of an alternate way into the castle? If not I say we dispose of her."

Maya shoots Celica a look. "Calm down spider bitch I know of a way in, and its not far from here."

"Alright guys." Tyrell stands between the women. "Maya, will you show us the way into the castle?"

"Of course, anything for you." Maya responds.

"Thank you." Tyrell responds, before turning his attention to Celica. "I know she isn't your favorite right now but we need her help. Can you get along with her for now?"

Celica rolls her eyes and responds in a snarky tone. "Of course, anything for you."

Maya leads the group to a sewage exit. The smell is unpleasant but it's their only way in at the moment. Celica isn't very happy about it but she follows the group into the sewer system. Tyrell is surprised to see there aren't any slimes in the sewers as they make their way through.

After walking through multiple tunnels they finally make it to their exit. Maya looks up at the sewer grate. Tyrell goes up first, from what he can tell no one is around. He forces the grate up and away before climbing out.

Once everyone has exited the sewers they notice some of the castle walls have been destroyed. As they enter the castle through the broken wall the group is shocked by what they see inside.

The walls of the entryway and grand hall are completely covered in slime. Within the slime are all of the people of Trunish and the surrounding area. Tyrell scans the room quickly but he does not see Lizzie or Silvia.

The guard sees the driver of the cart and rushes over to him. He pulls his sword from its sheath and attempts to cut the slime away from the man. Instead of cutting the slime his sword gets stuck and starts to dissolve.

The guard lets go of his sword as it sizzles to nothing. Within seconds of the sword completely dissolving, the slime extends towards the guard. He tries to run but the slime is too fast. It wraps around his wrist and begins pulling him towards the wall.

Tyrell and the rest of the group watch as the man is pulled into the wall of slime. Tyrell motions for Celica and Maya to follow him. As they make their way through the castle they do all they can to avoid the slime on the walls.

The people within the slime look as if they are sleeping. Celica finds it curious that the slime will dissolve a weapon but not the people inside. With no time to study the slime she decides to wait until after this ordeal.

As they approach the throne room Tyrell peeks in and sees Lizzie and Silvia chained to the wall behind the throne. Unlike everyone else they aren't covered in slime and they are completely naked. Tyrell also takes note of the multiple orc women in the room as well. As Tyrell watches the orcs he sees a way to sneak up on them.

Tyrell sneaks into the room without being spotted by any of the orcs. As he gets closer to them he snaps his fingers. Instantly the four orcs standing guard pass out and hit the floor. Tyrell bolts over to Lizzie and Silvia.

Before he can reach them his body is restrained by a familiar webbing. Tyrell hits the ground hard as he's pulled back to the center of the room. At the end of the web stands Celica. Her enslavement mark begins to glow.

Tyrell looks around and of course Maya is nowhere to be seen. As Celica gets Tyrell right in front of him she cuts her web away from his crotch. She quickly pulls his cock out and slips it into her mouth. She lets out a moan as she eagerly takes it down her throat.

"Celica, what's wrong?... Mmm, that felt good... You were fine just a minute ago. Can't wait until after... but that does feel good...No no, we have to stop Celica... Now." Tyrell blurts out.

Celica looks up at Tyrell as she sucks and slurps on his cock. Her eyes are blank as if she is in a trance-like state. With his hands bound in the webbing he can't use his magic to escape. As he tries to come up with some sort of plan to snap Celica back to reality, a side door in the throne room opens.

Umog and Mog enter the room. At first Tyrell is excited, expecting to be rescued. Until he gets a good look at their eyes. Like Celica they are in a trance-like state. As his orc companions see his cock their enslavement marks light up. Tyrell helplessly watches as the three women begin to tremble and moan.

Before he knows it Umog rushes over to him. Lifting Celica up and tossing her to the side before mounting Tyrell. Umog grunts as she starts to ride Tyrell's black cock. She begins to moan as she starts riding him hard.

Mog's legs are still trembling as she slowly walks over to Tyrell's face. She drops to her knees, planting her dripping wet pussy on his lips. She starts to grind on his face as her sister rides his cock.

Umog and Mog begin to moan loudly as Celica gets up and charges them. Both orcs extend an arm to stop her from ruining their pleasure. As Celica struggles with the orcs another person enters the room. Its a Sister of Sin, she quickly walks over to the three women and places collars on their necks.

She steps away from them and extends an arm out. As she does chains form from the collars and extend to the sister's hand. She yanks hard with a chuckle, the sound of the heavy chains wakes the sleeping orcs in the room. They scramble to their feet as they see the sister in the room.

The next thing Tyrell knows Celica, Umog and Mog are being pulled away from him. Once Mog has lifted off of his face he can see the women being dragged away by the orcs he had put to sleep.

Tyrell watches as they are restrained to the same wall as Sylvia and Lizzie. The women have turned animalistic, they struggle hard to get away from the wall and back to Tyrell's cock. They moan and drool while pleasuring themselves against the cold stone wall.

Tyrell scans the room and sees the sister laughing as he struggles with his bindings. The sister enjoys seeing him struggle on the floor trapped by his own companion. As she enjoys her show another orc enters the room.

She walks over to the sister and whispers something in her ear. The sister's face lights up, with joy. She quickly instructs two of the orcs to stand guard. While the others follow her out of the room.

The two orcs that stayed behind go to the main door to the throne room and do as they were told. Tyrell continues to watch helplessly as Celica, Umog and Mog begin to moan and whimper as they greedily rub their wet pussies.

The time isn't right but the sight has Tyrell turned on. The next thing he knows he can feel a mouth on his cock but no one is there.

"Maya?... Is that you?..." Tyrell whispers.

Maya becomes visible, she looks up at Tyrell with his cock in her mouth.

"You can suck my cock all you want later... Cut me loose... hurry!" Tyrell groans.

Maya whines and lets go of his cock, she moves to cut him loose and is frozen in place. Tyrell jumps and turns his head, to see the sister has returned. This time she is with a strangely dressed human female.

This female looks to be in a trance just like Celica, Umog and Mog. The female stands next to the sister and her expression never changes.

"Gotta love enslavement marks right. You can thank them for your ultimate demise." The sister says with a giggle.

"How were you able to control them? I was the one that made the mark." Tyrell responds.

The sister laughs even harder. "There was no need to control them at all. You might not have noticed but the slime within this castle is infused with my mistresses lust."

Tyrell looks shocked. "Your mistress... Have you already given her a body."

"Not yet... At first she was going to take over one of these two women." The sister points to Silvia and Lizzie, before continuing on. "But now our newest sister Miranda has come to give herself to our goddess Ganara."

"Where is she from and how did she know to come here?" Tyrell asks.

As the words leave Tyrell's mouth slime begins to drip from the ceiling. The slime slowly takes the form of a woman. Within the slime Tyrell can see the black smoke from the cave swirling around. The slime woman stands next to Miranda as slime from around the room begins to extend to her.

Slime Ganara caresses Miranda's face. "Not only did this woman seek me out. She comes from a completely different dimension all together..."

"But how did she know to look for you? How did you get a message to another dimension?" Tyrell asks.

Slime Ganara smirks. "The night you received your magic. There was something else going on as well. During the ritual there was an explosion, not from your great magic. It was from a tear between our dimension and multiple others."

Tyrell lets out a sigh of disappointment. "And that's when you got your message out."

"Exactly. The explosion weakened my prison enough that I was able to send my lust out through the rift." Ganara responds with a smile.

"That still doesn't explain how she got here." Tyrell still looks confused.

Ganara grabs Miranda's arm and lifts it up. "With this device right here, she can travel to different dimensions. Once I've taken her as my vessel I will spread my lust through multiple dimensions. Just thinking of all the lust has me so aroused."

12