Magic Madness Pt. 09 (Long)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ganara starts to laugh as she feels her plan can not be stopped. As she celebrates her supposed victory a bright light appears out of nowhere. Electricity shoots from this light. Eventually the light grows larger and takes the form of a door.

As the door opens a bolt of electricity hits Tyrell. As it does Tyrell's eyes begin to glow and he goes completely limp. Ganara notices Tyrell's eyes and starts to worry. In fear of what may happen next Ganara begins encasing Miranda.

Miranda starts to moan and whimper as Slime Ganara begins to combine with her. So Ganara doesn't destroy her vessel, she pushes more of her lust through the slime in the castle. Causing everyone encased to moan loudly.

The moans echo through the castle as Ganara slowly merges with her new vessel. The moans subside as a man and a woman step out of the door. They stop and take in the room. The man puts the palm of his hand on his face as he sees slime Ganara.

As the man drops his hands to his sides Tyrell begins to lift into the air. The webs that have him trapped begin to dissolve and melt away. Tyrell drops to his feet and looks around the room, his eyes still glowing.

Tyrell turns his attention to the two new people in the room. "I'm assuming from your clothing you two are from the same dimension as the woman being encased in slime. If you are here to save her, its too late."

"Viktor if we can stop the slime we might be able to save her." The woman says in a robotic tone.

Viktor reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small cube. "Hang onto me K-Five."

K-Five grabs Viktors arm and he reaches out for Tyrell before pressing a button on the cube. As he presses the button a large cube begins to expand from it, everything it touches freezes in time.

Viktor waits a few moments before placing the cube on the floor. He looks at Miranda and Slime Ganara before pulling a scanner from his pocket.

Tyrell watches curiously as Viktor works. "What are you doing? I told you it's too late for your friend. They must be destroyed..."

"You can't..." Viktor interrupts. "I'm not too fond of Miranda, but I've got to get her back to our dimension. If I don't, our dimension will be off and slowly destroy itself from the inside out."

"What he says is correct. If we do not return her our dimension will fall apart." K-Five backs up her handler.

"Shit! He's right, I can't separate the two of them. This slime has already started to fuse with her. I guess she ingested some of it before we got here." Viktor explains.

"I have an idea. Since I can't destroy them, what if I make a prison that exists in your dimension and mine. So they can't be freed, no one will be allowed to visit this prison or know exactly where it is located." Tyrell adds.

K-Five stops for a moment before turning to Viktor. "Great plan, except we need proof that she's back in our dimension for the people we work for."

"That's it!" Viktor exclaims. "He can imprison them and we will make a fake Miranda out of your old parts."

Tyrell looks shocked. "Her old parts... Are you a necromancer or something?"

Viktor laughs. "No... She's a robot, not human at all, she just looks like it."

"Oh so like a living doll. I had one of those, she got destroyed..." Tyrell responds.

"She only got destroyed once... K-Five has been destroyed four other times. She's accident prone." Viktor responds with a chuckle.

K-Five interrupts. "It was your fault the first two times I was destroyed... Back on topic, you know her father will notice immediately if we replace her with my parts. He is looking for any reason to get rid of you."

"That idiot was the one that sent her to our program in the first place... Look this will work, we will send a crappy message and claim we are having a malfunction. Then we completely destroy the fake Miranda and report her death." Viktor adds.

"I could see that working, I already know what we can use for the malfunction." K-Five smirks.

"Sounds like we have a plan then. Why don't you two stay until I've completely imprisoned them." Tyrell says as he extends his arms out in front of him.

As Tyrell extends his arms a magic circle begins to form under Miranda and Slime Ganara. Once the circle is complete it starts to glow one half of the circle is blue and the other half is orange. The magic circle begins to glow very bright.

Within seconds a box made of light forms around them, trapping them forever. The magic circle blinks out and the box floats in the air. Tyrell turns his palms up and the box shrinks in size as it floats over to him.

As the box floats above Tyrell's palms it begins to spin fast before vanishing. Once the box has vanished Tyrell's eyes go back to normal.

"Thanks for the hand guys, I believe some of my magic was attached to you for whatever reason." Tyrell says with a smile.

"Is that why you went from helpless to overpowered after we showed up?" Viktor asks.

"I guess so. As soon as you two showed up it was like a missing piece was brought back to me. Now my magic feels different, in a good way." Tyrell chuckles.

"Well I am glad we were able to help. I guess we should get back and fake a death now that our problem has been solved. Good luck with the slime coated people..." Viktor responds.

K-Five already has another dimensional doorway open for them. She passes through the door followed by Viktor.

Viktor's head pops back through the door. "If you give that cube I dropped a good stomp it will start time back up. Glad I remembered to say something."

Through the door K-Five yells. "You completely forgot, I had to remind you before the door closed."

Viktor smiles at Tyrell. "Guess I am going to have to fake two deaths...

Viktor disappears and the door begins to fade away. Once the door is gone Tyrell looks to the remaining sister of sin. He snaps his fingers and chains form around her body before connecting to the ground and ceiling.

Tyrell looks to his friends, he goes to Umog, Mog and Celica. He places a hand on their enslavement marks. The mark flashes and goes dim as a circle forms around it. As he does this they calm down and stop trying to attack his cock. He lets them free before moving to anything else.

Tyrell stomps Viktor's time cube. Time starts and all Tyrell can hear is an intense moaning from everyone trapped within the slime. To avoid embarrassing Silvia or Lizzie, he frees them first. He snaps his fingers and both women are instantly dressed.

Once both women wake up they are beyond excited to see him. Tyrell catches them up on what has happened while they were out. Their reunion is interrupted by the constant moaning from those trapped in the slime. The group comes up with a plan for freeing everyone.

Tyrell begins to pull the slime into another box of light like the one use to trap Ganara and Miranda. As the box sucks all of the slime into it like one giant spaghetti noodle Celica, Umog and Mog go around collecting the townspeople and moving them away from the slime.

Although they are out of the slime Ganara's lust still resides inside them. There isn't much they can do to remove it. The people of Trunish must find a way to live with their newly increased lust. Tyrell doesn't think they will have a problem with that.

The next few months the people of Trunish and the surrounding areas did what they could to rebuild. Due to the amount of lust pumped into everyone the people have decided to hold orgies from time to time. Of course Tyrell and his companions participate.

At the edge of the city where Tyrell's shop once sat there's now a fountain. Tyrell stands close by admiring Trunish when he is joined by Celica, Umog, Mog, Silvia and Lizzie. Celica, Umog and Mog stand at his side while Lizzie and Silvia are in front of him.

"Are you sure you have to leave Tyrell?" Lizzie asks, half hoping he will say no.

Tyrell smiles at Lizzie. "Sadly I must, I am needed at the manor."

Silvia clears her throat. "Just know you will always be welcome here."

"When you come visit don't forget to fuck Silvia and I. She will be heartbroken if you forget about her." Lizzie says with a smile.

"You should learn to shut your mouth Lizzie. For that I'm putting you in the freeuse stocks." Silvia says.

"Oh come on Silvia. You've talked about that so much since he said he wasn't staying here." Lizzie responds.

"Doesn't mean you should tell him that." Silvia shoots Lizzie a death glare.

Tyrell steps between the two women. "It's all good ladies. I will pretend I never heard that."

As Silvia calms down a woman approaches them. Lizzie steps away and exchanges some words with her before returning to Silvia's side. She whispers something to her and they both turn their attention back to Tyrell.

"Something has come up, nothing for you to worry about though. We can handle this. Have a safe trip Tyrell." Silvia concludes her visit and quickly walks away.

Lizzie gives Tyrell a kiss. "Good luck Tyrell, I will miss you. Don't forget to come see Silvia and I!"

Mog blurts out. "Can we go ahead and leave? I want to get to the manor so we can have sex. I miss sucking my master's cock."

"Yeah, let's go ahead and leave." Tyrell turns to leave before looking back one last time.

12