All Comments on 'Magic Madness'

by PheonixWrites

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CarlisleCarlislealmost 4 years ago

Too short and not enough action. There were several directions you could have gone in for this tale, all of which would have made it longer and more interesting. You could even have written several chapters featuring a different treatment or new side effects for previous treatments.

In short intriguing but disappointing.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 4 years ago

Far too short, but a good start. As a prologue of sorts, it set up the characters in a nice way, and was far better than an information dump like a lot of authors do.

Still, it could have done with more detail or more interaction between the wizard and princess. Or something of the other customers and what they were wanting to buy. Basically, the story needs some fleshing out.

As the first chapter in a twenty-chapter story, I think it was enjoyable though short. I wouldn't have posted it all by itself because that just magnifies its brevity. Now I'm hoping the next dozen chapters drop quickly so I can enjoy the tale and see what happens next.

Shade67DarkShade67Darkabout 3 years ago

It almost got me off. Too short!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just started reading it and I really enjoyed it. You have a great sense of humor and know how to keep the conversation flowing easily between your characters. Thanks for the laughs.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPheonixWrites@PheonixWrites
I'm getting back into writing erotica after a long hiatus and a ton of writers block. Just doing this for fun but I would like to get even better at this. Possibly even get something published. Most of my stories will include interracial, BDSM and/or some fantasy aspects. Enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES