Magic Markers Ch. 01

Story Info
Artist has a rough time after getting new inking pens.
6.6k words
4.22
9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Slight disclaimer this story takes place mostly in a fantasy setting with fantasy characters so I put it in the fantasy category but it does contain scenes that might be better categorized otherwise. Specifically, I'd like to mention there is a bit of Nonconsensual and some Gender/Body Swapping so those looking to avoid those categories should consider finding something else to read. Since the main story is a fantasy story and the Nonconsensual aspect isn't the primary focus of the overall story I feel this was the best decision. ***

Victor browsed the online art store he wasn't particularly looking for anything to buy just hoping to get inspired. It had been a few days since he had done any drawings. The site was a great place to look for new ideas, small artists could post and sell anything from sketches and drawings to handcrafted or customized items of all kinds. Victor was mostly into drawing but he dabbled with other things. He specialized in mixing fantasy with modern times and hadn't done anything else he particularly cared for. He had no interest in selling or sharing his work the few times he showed it to anyone they more or less told him he was a pervert because he tended to add more than a splash of eroticism.

He also didn't have a conventional job, instead, Victor lived modestly on an allowance from his wealthy parents. He lived in a smaller two-bedroom apartment without much that made it stand out. He spent most of his time in the art studio he made from the spare room that housed his drawing desk and computer setup. He only really left to eat and sleep or when he had to go out for new supplies. He never made many friends having learned at a young age most of the people who chose to hang out with him only did because his family was loaded. He didn't mind it gave him more time to get lost in the fantasy world of his art.

Victor was about to give up his search. It had been hours and he wasn't getting any ideas maybe just sitting down and forcing a drawing would jumpstart something. He decided to browse one last shop before calling off the search. He opened a random store and he didn't see anything that would fit his style. It actually turned out to be a shop selling mostly art supplies that had been customized. There were some pretty cool things going on but he didn't need any new tools right now. He kept scrolling anyway since some of the stuff looked pretty cool.

The last item in the store caught his attention more than anything else. It was a set of high-end inking pens that had been customized to have different designs on each. There was one that looked like dragon scales another had a realistic-looking fire design except the fire was silver and gold. There were twelve pens in the set each one was different Victor thought it was all pretty cool and the fact they were already high-quality pens made him decide to make the purchase. The items were listed as Magic Markers and were only priced about twenty dollars higher than what the pens would have been buying them directly so it ended up as a pretty good deal. Victor decided to get rushed shipping so the pens should arrive within the next week or so depending on the store operator's schedule.

Victor logged off the computer he hadn't been inspired but ordering the pens meant it wasn't all a waste of time. He spent the rest of the night trying to draw but didn't come up with anything he felt satisfied with. Eventually, he sulked off to bed hoping tomorrow would be better.

Victor woke up early the next day to knock on the door. It was weird because he didn't get many visitors but he got dressed and hurried towards the door. Upon opening the door he was met by a beautiful redheaded delivery girl with a small package and a clipboard. He couldn't remember ordering anything besides the pens and it was too soon for them to arrive but the package was addressed to him so he signed for it and wished the delivery girl a nice day. He set the package down on the counter and went to take a shower. His only guess at what it might be was some souvenir from one of his parents' many vacations. They rarely sent anything but knowing his only hobby was art they would occasionally buy some local art piece while away on some trip. The pieces were rarely to his taste but it was still nice to know they tried.

During his shower, Victor got an idea for a new drawing. His thought had gone back to the delivery girl and he started imagining her stopping at a bar after a hectic day of delivering packages. He wanted to draw her as an elf enjoying a drink as a break from some adventure. After getting the idea he quickly finished the rest of his shower and dried off he stopped to grab the package on the way to the studio, deciding he should at least open the package on the off chance his mother called to ask about it. After tearing open the box he was surprised to find it was the inking pens after all. He had no idea how they got there overnight but it was cool he could use them to finish his drawing when he was done.

It was nearly six in the morning when Vicor put the final touch on the drawing, filling in the last bit of detail a bit of silver streak in the elf girl's hair to add a bit more of a difference from the delivery girl. The drawing came out spectacular. It was a detailed scene of the elven girl at a bar, it wasn't the typical tavern setting of fantasy, the bar was very modern looking. Besides the elf girl taking up the focus of the drawing Victor had added a few other characters to give more life to the piece. Set in the background was a pair of gnarly looking orcs eyeing the elf, and behind the bar was a human bartender wearing a bored expression. The elven girl still took most of the focus as more details had been put into her characterization. Her expression was a bit somber, Victor imagined her adventuring for the day had been less than ideal. Her eyes portrayed her frustration in a unique but obvious way because once was a light icy blue and the other was a deep forest green. The silver streak in her hair gave off the sense that it wasn't the first time she had faced troubles before. The hand on her drink had a cigarette carefully placed between fingers further punctuated her past stresses. She wore a tattered tunic that emphasized her generous breast, some but not all of the tears looked freshly earned.

Victor's eyes were heavy as he admired his work. He honestly thought it was his best work yet and the inking pens were even better than he expected having never used the brand before. He added his signature to the corner planning to go to bed before he could get up. He collapsed on his desk falling asleep instantly. His dreams drifted to the scene he drew he could hear the sounds of the bar. People and creatures of all types could be heard chatting in various languages. Some gruff voices were saying something in a rough sounding language. He started drifting into a deeper sleep as the sounds of the dream began to fade.

****

Victor felt a large rough hand on his shoulder stir him from his slumber. The room seemed dark considering his drawing-room took in a fair amount of light no matter the time of day. Had he slept into the night? And who was in his apartment. As his eyes slowly adjusted her saw two large shadows, he could hear them speaking but the words sounded foreign. His wrist felt sore but that was normal after such an intense drawing session. As his vision started coming fully together he realized this wasn't his drawing studio it wasn't even his apartment. It looked like some sort of dank cave.

Victor wasn't sitting at his desk and his wrist wasn't sore from drawing. As he took in his surroundings he realized he was in a chair against the wall of the cave and his arms were chained and suspended behind him. He looked down and was met with another realization Victor wasn't himself. His large breasts were covered by a battered tunic like the one from his drawing. His feet were tied to the chair preventing him from standing.

The shadows stood at the entrance of the cave the light from outside making them appear as large rough silhouettes. They seemed to be arguing about something but they were speaking orcish and as an elf unfluent in the language, Victor couldn't understand them. Panic started to set in for Victor as he realized the gravity of the situation. Somehow he had found himself trapped in the word of his drawings as the elf he drew and he had been kidnapped by the orcs from the bar. The pair stopped and began to approach.

"Let me go." Victor's new floaty sounding voice commanded in common he was unsure if the orcs would understand elvish so it seemed the best choice when he went to vocalize his thought.

The larger orc said something in orcish and the two let out a harsh pair of harsh cackles.

"Silly girl we went through all the trouble of carrying her after you passed out at the bar why would we just let you go." The larger orc said in common.

"I can offer you lots of gold if you let me go." Victor tried he was afraid of where this might be going.

"We already took your gold so what gold could you give us." The smaller orc spoke this time.

"It wasn't even that much gold for an adventure." The larger orc muttered.

"I have more gold I just don't bring it all to the bar with me." Victor had no idea if it was true or not but he had to say something to talk them into freeing him.

"You stupider than a goblin if you think orcs dumb enough to fall for that." The large orc said.

"Please don't eat me," Vicor said it came out as a terrified squeak.

"Eat you?" The smaller orc snarled. "Elf tastes horrible."

"That's not all true Gnadug." The larger orc said before roughly grabbing the elf's tunic and ripping it causing her breast to become exposed. He licked his lips before bringing his tongue roughly across her nipple. "The breasts are nice and salty making them good for licking."

Victor watched in disgust as the orc took his tongue to his freshly exposed breasts and dragged it over his nipple. He was ashamed to admit that it actually felt good. He felt something stir between his legs like he was getting aroused but there was no penis to get hard.

"Allt tits taste good and salty that doesn't count." Gnadug the smaller orc said sounding annoyed.

"Your tits wouldn't taste good." The larger orc said as he squeezed the elf's breast roughly. Forcing a squeak from the elf.

"You got me there Bulgan. Now it's my turn to taste the elf." Gnadug said approaching the chained elf. He opened his mouth wide and took a minute to suckle on the

Victor let out another squeal of ecstasy as the second orc sucked his sensitive nipple. He wanted to resist but his body was enjoying the strange stimuli and reacted on its own. He could feel a wetness growing between his legs.

The orcs took turns pawing and sucking at the elf's exposed tits getting rougher as they continued.

"Okay, I'm tired of this. It's her turn to do some sucking." Bulgan said shoving the other orc roughly across the cave. "Open wide little elffie."

Victor watched with his jaw clenched shut as the larger orc removed pants and revealing the largest cock he had ever seen, not that he had seen enough for a fair comparison. If he were to guess it was at least ten inches long and an inch or two thick. It looked rough and pump as well. It was certainly not something he wanted to put in his mouth.

"I said open wide." The orc barked louder this time. The elf ignored him a terror in her mismatching eyes as she took in the sight of his erect cock. He had played this game before and in the end, he always got what he wanted. He brought his large and heavy hand up and smacked her hard across the face. She winced in pain at his strength. "Open up or I smack harder."

Victor shook his head. His face stung from the blow and he could feel a tear on his cheek but he wouldn't cave not to this.

"Bulgan always wins this game elffie." the orc said smacking the girl harder this time. He waited a moment to see if she would open for him. He smacked her again harder causing her mouth to open in reflex but it wasn't open long enough for him to enter. In the end, it took eight smacks before her mouth hung open for him.

Victor tried to resist as the orc smacked him repeatedly his mouth would get knocked open but he would close it quickly. After twelve or thirteen strikes he couldn't take it anymore and his mouth hung open. He watched in disgust as the giant cock made its approaches. It paused before entering.

"Bite me and break your neck puny elf." Bulgan snarled before sliding his cock into the moist opening.

Victor felt like puking the moment the cock touched his tongue, it tasted like a mix of rotten eggs and spoiled cheese. The orc slid the tip back and forth across her tongue going a little deeper into her mouth each time. His mouth quickly filled up and he could feel the cock pushing towards his throat. The orc was doing all the work but from the sounds of his grunts, it sounded like he was enjoying the use of Victor's mouth.

The orc was enjoying himself with the elf's mouth but she wasn't responding at all she was just letting him use her hole. If she wasn't going to enjoy him she needed to squirm. He took one of his giant hands and grabbed her hair roughly. Using his new grip he pulled the elf forward forcing his throbbing cock into her throat. He could feel her choking for air as she fought to free herself from his grasp. The struggle gave him more pleasure his cock twitched before shooting a hot stick load for cum down her throat before he pulled it out allowing her to breathe.

Victor felt the orc's large hand pull his long hair. He started to struggle but the orc forced his head further on the cock. Victor couldn't breathe as he felt the cock hit the back of his throat. His hair was pulled and yank forcing him to move back and forth the cock bringing it in and out of his throat. His lungs screamed for air and he tried to fight for breath but the orc was stronger and unburdened. He felt like he was about to blackout as the cock lurched in his throat and a slimy goo shot into his throat. The orc removed the cock and Victor gasped for air, he was grateful to be able to breathe but more grateful he didn't get a chance to taste the orcs rotten jizz.

"Okay Gnadug your turn but keep in mind she makes you do all the work," Bulgan said with a satisfied smirk.

Victor had nearly forgotten the smaller orc who was crossing the cave from where he landed after being shoved. He had just been lying on the floor where he landed the whole time Victor was being assaulted. Victor wasn't looking forward to sucking another cock but at this point, it seemed inevitable. The smaller orc removed his pants and revealed his own cock. It was smaller than Bulgan's but it wasn't as gross or disgusting looking. A sudden idea occurred to Victor if he could get the orcs to fight amongst themselves maybe he could find an opening to escape. His plan would work better if one of the orcs was on his side. He decided he would pretend to enjoy this and try to convince Gnadug to undo her chains.

"Now that's a beautiful cock," Victor said with fake enthusiasm as he licked at his bruised and battered lips.

"Bulgan dick way bigger and better." The larger orc said bitterly in the comment.

"Bigger isn't always better. Your gross cock was covered in lumps and crust." Victor said "I like a nice smooth cock. I never expected an orc to have such a beautiful piece of meat." He hoped he sounded convincing. Bulgan seemed to be getting jealous and Gnadug had a smirk so maybe he was on to something. "Bring me that beautiful dick and let me show you how good my mouth feels when it's enjoying itself."

Gnadug closed the distance between himself and the elf she opened her mouth and leaned forward eager to taste his manhood. Finally, someone else could see he was superior to Bulgan. The elf's tongue stretched to taste him as soon as he was close enough. Her tongue sent shivers down his spine as she circled the tip of his cock.

Victor felt disgusted with himself as he dragged his outstretched around the tip of the orcs penis. It tasted nearly as bad as the last one but maybe a bit cleaner. He hoped his face didn't betray his disgust. He decided he still needed to take it up a notch.

"You taste so good baby come closer so I can suck you good and proper." Victor cooed in his floaty elf voice.

Gnadug closed the last bit of distance and the elf practically vacuumed his dick into her mouth. He was fully inside in an instant. Bulgan liked to brag about how good his cock felt in a girl's throat but he couldn't imagine it being better than this. None of the girls they brought back had ever been happy to have either of their cocks in their mouths. Bulgan would break them when they put up a fight and he never had to put up with resistance but they wore their disgust for him on their face. The elf slurped loudly shending a jolt of pleasure up his cock and through his body. The orc looked down at the elf she was too focused on his cock to notice. Every move she made was to give him as much pleasure as possible. Gnadug felt bad seeing her bruised face and busted lips as she eagerly serviced him, he wished Bulgan hadn't been so rough with her.

Victor did his best to bring the orc as much pleasure as possible. He'd never had a blown job let alone performed one, not including the way Bulgan used his mouth earlier, so he wasn't sure how well it was going. Occasionally Gnadug would let out a groan or his cock would twitch after a certain trick he tried and he would take that as a good sign and tried to repeat it. He had gotten used to the taste and while he wasn't enjoying it was a lot better than being dragged around by his hair. After what felt like an eternity the cock gave a violent pulse before shooting its load. The taste wasn't as bad as he expected something between salty and sweet he let the softening dick slide out of his lips and made an emphasis to slurp loudly before swallowing the cum.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me Gnadug?" Victor asked coyly.

"Yes, Gnadug enjoyed it very much, pretty elf." The orc replied he wore a goofy smile as he turned to his friend. "I think she likes me." The last part was directed at Bulgan and spoken in orcish so the elf couldn't understand.

"Bulgan still a better fucker." The larger orc retorted back in orcish. "Even when they fight through the first part all the girls scream in pleasure when my dick is their cunts."

"Gnadug wants to go first when we fuck her," Gnadug said still in orcish. It sounded more like an order than a request

"You think you boss now cause some slut elf sucked your cock. I'll fuck you before I let you fuck one of my girls before me. I'm not a loser like you who wants a girl to like me before I want to fuck her." Bulgan said forcefully in his native language.

Victor watched as the orcs argued in their foreign tongue. It looked like his plan was working at least to some extent. His face was still sore from Bulgan had smacked him around but something else was bothering him a gnawing feeling he had been feeling since he woke up slowly getting worse. A nagging itch in his brain he could explain. He looked down and saw the shredded remains of the tunic he had on when he woke up. Lying on the ground next to the shredded tunic was a red and white pack of cigarettes. Victor never smoked before but upon seeing the cigarettes he knew he was experiencing a nicotine craving. He wasn't a smoker but the elf from his drawing had been and that's who he was here. He really needed a cigarette and he needed it soon.

"I'll be back don't touch the girl while I'm gone," Bulgan said reverting to common before exiting the cave.

"Gnadug can I trouble you for one of my cigarettes," Victor asked seductively.

12