Magic Markers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bulgan will get mad. I'm sorry." Gnadug said sadly he seemed frightened.

"Bulgan doesn't have to know about it," Victor whispered winking her green eye.

"Fine." The orc said he didn't sound thrilled with the idea but he wanted to at least do something for his pretty elf friend. He scooped the pack off the ground and took out a cigarette before throwing the pack back on the ground where it had been. He placed the cigarette to the elf's lips and moved to walk away.

"I can't light it myself," Victor mumbled around the cigarette.

"Light it?" Gnadug asked genuinely confused.

"I can't smoke it if it's not lit. There should be lighter nearby maybe it's still in the tunic's pocket." Victor said he was only guessing about the lighter though.

The orc dug around the tunic's pocket and extracted a strange device. He looked at the elf who nodded. The device had a wheel and a button. He spun the wheel and pressed the button in one movement and a small fire appeared. He dropped the lighter in fear. Had the elf tricked him to burn him with fire.

"Fire bad. Elf no have fire." Gnadug choked out.

"I'm sorry I didn't think about how orcs don't like fire," Victor said sensing his ally might be lost after this ordeal. Still, he needed this cigarette. "I'm not going to attack you with the fire. I couldn't if I wanted with my hands chained." Victor struggled with his chains to emphasize his point. "It just hurts when I don't smoke for a while the cigarette won't smoke if I can't get it lit with the fire."

Gnadug wanted to help, he didn't want to cause the elf to hurt like Bulgan. If he made the elf happy she would make his cock happy again. The cave was made of stone and stone wouldn't burn. If he lit the cigarette for her and got far enough away even if the elf tried she couldn't hurt him with the fire. He decided it was worth it to help her. She would thank him later when they were fucking he was sure. He used the device and made the small fire again applying it to the cigarette he hid the lighter in the tunic and retreated from the elf.

Victor didn't know how to smoke but his new body sure did. As the orc brought the flame to his cigarette his body went on instinct sucking card to get the cigarette lit. The smoke tasted foreign but delightful as he took his first drag ever. He inhaled on reflex and felt calmer as the smoke swirled in his lungs. The gnawing feeling he had dealt with since he woke up eased a little but hadn't gone away. He pumped twice on the cigarette inhaling the smoke deeply. The ash from the dangling cigarette grew heavy and fell onto his large breast. It stung lightly but he was too focused on absorbing nicotine to care.

Gnadug was mesmerized as he watched the elf suck her paper fire stick. He had never really paid attention when others would smoke at bars. Sometimes he saw the small fires appear but they disappeared so quickly he wasn't sure they had been real. Orc burned faster than other species but fire was bad for everyone. It was amazing to watch the elf use fire in a way to give herself pleasure. He watched as she pulled smoke into her body and let most of it disappear before trickling out her nose. He saw the embers fall from the paper stick on to her breast and worried she would go up in flames before remembering she was an elf and fire was different for her. His cock grew hard as he watched her. He wanted to fuck her now while Bulgan was gone.

Victor let the spent cigarette fall to the ground as he took his last drag. He made sure it dropped near enough to where his foot was tied to the chair that he could crush it with his foot. Extinguishing the fire might by goodwill with Gnadug. He looked at the orc who had a lustful expression on his face. As soon as the orc saw the fire was gone he began to approach again.

"What are you doing?" Victor asked, trying to hide his panic.

"We're going to fuck before Bulgan gets back." The orc said gleefully.

"But he said not to touch me," Victor said hoping the larger orcs previous threat would be enough to deter Gnadug while he worked out more of his plan to escape.

"Bulgan doesn't have to know about it." The orc repeated what the elf had told him before.

"But what if he comes back?" Victor asked, trying not to panic.

"If he sees me I guess we will fight. Don't you want my beautiful cock inside your girl hole?" The orc asked trying to sound charming but failing miserably.

"But he could hurt you and I don't want that." Victor sputtered the first thing that came to mind.

"I can take a beating," Gnadug said proudly. In a fight, he would probably lose but to have the pretty elf girl first it would be worth it.

"What if he decides to hurt me instead?" Victor asked running out of options.

Gnadug stopped his approach. Bulgan would hurt the elf more than usual if he used her first. He knew Gnadug liked the elf and that hurting the elf would hurt them both. He didn't want the elf to hurt. He wished he could take the elf away somewhere before Bulgan returned then the elf wouldn't get hurt and would thank him with all the sex he wanted. But Gnadug didn't have his own cave to take pretty girls. Only Bulgan had a cave that's why Gnadug did what Bulgan wanted since he wasn't strong enough to take the cave.

Victor could see the orc was thinking about something. It was becoming clear the orc didn't want him to get hurt, or at least not more than necessary. This was his chance.

"Gnadug let's run away before Bulgan gets back. Then he won't be able to hurt either of us." Victor said trying to hide his true motive.

"Where would we go? Gnadug doesn't have own cave." The orc said sadly

"It doesn't matter, we could go to a hotel or something." Victor just needed to be unbound and he could make a run for it.

"Hotel's no let orcs stay," Gnadug said bitterly.

"Really?" Victor said genuinely surprised.

"Orcs are allowed to visit the city but not allowed to stay," Gnadug repeated his point with more clarity.

"That's a bit racist," Victor said more to himself than to the orc, he may have imagined this world but it seemed to have its own rules.

"They say orcs not civilized or something." Gnadug continued ignoring the elf's remark.

"Then we can find our own cave," Victor said trying to get back on track.

"Other caves already took," Gnadug replied.

"Then we just keep running till we find somewhere to stay. I could build temporary shelters when we need to rest. We would find a cave eventually." Victor was pushing now but Bulgan would likely return soon and his best chance to get free would be lost.

"Gnadug good at running bad at hiding. Bulgan bad at running, good at finding. Bulgan find us no matter where we run." Gnadug tried to reason with the elf. If they ran the would only get hurt.

"I'm good at hiding." Victor pressed " I'm probably better at hiding than Bulgan is at finding." The orc paused for a moment as if weighing the options.

"Okay, Gnadug run away with elf," The orc said before he moved over and ripped the chains from the wall and picked up the chair.

"Carrying me will slow you down, get me out of this chair and we can move faster," Victor said as the orc carried him and the chair effortlessly towards the cave entrance.

"Gnadgug no be slow carrying elf. Elf injured might slow Gnadug. Gnadug carries elf." The orc said as he continued out of the cave.

Victor finding he was in no position to argue without the orc growing suspicious decided to drop it he would talk his way out of it later. The pair exited the cave into a lightly wooded area and headed off in whatever direction Gnadug thought was away from Bulgan. They traveled in silence for a while Victor wasn't good with time but if he were to guess it had been at least a couple hours. Being carried wasn't all that bad but the chains on his wrist were still uncomfortable.

"Does pretty elf have a name?" The orc asked breaking the silence.

Victor hesitated. He hadn't given the elf a name but he didn't want to give his real name. He wasn't sure how well versed in nonorc names Gnadug would be but for one it wasn't very elvish and it was typically a guy's name. He thought back to all the elvish names he knew of nothing seemed fitting. He was suddenly hit with a memory of the delivery girl while signing for the package he noticed her name tag read Ruby. It wasn't very elvish but it felt like a starting place. He took a moment to try and make it sound like a name an elf would have.

"Is pretty elf sleeping?" Gnadug asked looking down at the chair he was carrying.

"I'm sorry I think I dozed off for a moment." Victor lied hoping to buy more time he felt he was close.

"Does pretty elf have a name?" The orc repeated.

"I'm Rubarae," Victor said a moment later. That sounded like a name an elf would have.

"Rubarae, pretty elf have pretty name," Gnadug said happy to know the elf's name.

"Thank you," Victor said not sure how else to respond.

"Does pretty elf see anywhere good to hide? The orc asked.

Victor looked around he wasn't actually well versed in hiding that had been a lie. He looked around but the woods all looked the same. However, passing up on the option to stop was passing a chance to escape. So far he had gauged that Gnadug wasn't very smart even for what he assumed was orc standards so he decided to try something.

"We should rest over near those bushes," Victor suggested.

"That doesn't seem like a very good hiding spot. The bushes won't even hide me from view if Bulgan just walks by." The orc said with a slight flail of his arms to emphasize his size. The movement caused Victor to be jerked around quite suddenly making him feel a little sore.

"That's why it's so perfect. Bulgan will see an orc sitting by a bush but he won't see me. He knows you're not dumb enough to just be out in the open so he won't get close enough to see it's you." Victor tried to make the idea of hiding in plain sight appealing. The orc looked confused for a moment before he began to nod.

"You're right Bulgan know I'm not that dumb. Okay, we take short break by those bushes." The orc placed the chair so it was halfway into the bush and took a seat on the ground.

The bush rubbed against Victor's sides and breast. The feeling of foliage on his skin was new and a bit itchy but at least this was a potential opening to escape.

"I have something for you Rub Ray." The orc said mispronouncing Victor's elven name as he pulled out the tattered remains of the tunic from his pocket.

"That's very nice of you Gnadug but it is too torn to put back on." Victor pointed out. He did appreciate the thought though.

"Not the tunic." The orc reached at the tunic's pocket enthusiastically causing it to be torn off and letting the contents fall to the ground next to the bush. The cigarettes and lighter sat on the forest floor. "Gnadug no need break but pretty elf said she needs smoke or it causes pain, so break really for smoke." The orc said with a grin.

"Oh, that's so nice of you," Victor said sincerely he had realized it but that nagging feeling he realized was a craving had returned but in his focus to formulate a plan he had realized it. He watched as the orc fumbled with the pack before extracting a cigarette and placing it between Victor's lips. He proceeded to use the lighter and applied the flame to the tip. Victor again relied on the elvish body's experience to draw on the cigarette to bring it to life. The craving wasn't nearly as bad as before and he felt almost fully relieved from the first inhale. He noticed the orcs eyes were glued to him as he took another drag on the cigarette. Knowing he had a bit of a smoking fetish himself he wondered if that's why the orc was staring so intently.

"You extra pretty with that fire stick." The orc said confirming Victor's suspicions.

"You like to watch girls smoke?" Victor asked amused.

"No, just pretty elf. Gnadug not pay attention when other people have fire sticks, except to avoid them. " The orc explained. He didn't know why watching the elf with her fire stick made his cock hard like before sex times but he liked to picture the fire stick was his penis going to pretty elf's lips.

With his hand more free to move Victor was able to smoke without just letting the cigarette dangle this time. He did his best to keep it on the side away from the orc so as not to burn him accidentally. It might be something to try if his legs were free but since he couldn't run away yet there was no reason to harm the orc. He finished his cigarette in silence. As he took his last he had an idea. He dropped the smoldering cigarette just out of his foot's reach.

"Oh no, I can't quite reach it," Victor said moving his foot like he was trying to stomp it out even though he knew he couldn't reach. "If you untie me from the chair I can put it out and then you only have to carry me and not the chair anymore."

The ogre looked at the discarded cigarette warily. They were in the woods now woods could burn, unlike the stone cave. He hadn't thought of that when they stopped. If the fire wasn't put out soon it would spread and he would burn. If he broke the ropes the pretty elf could put out the fire and he would be safe. He didn't care about the extra weight of the chair but he didn't want to burn. He pulled the chair away further from the grounded fire stick and tore the ropes.

Victor watched the orc snap the ropes with ease and stood up to run. Upon standing however he realized his legs were wobbly from being bound and it was difficult to stand let alone outrun Gnadug. Deciding his only course of action was to stay with the orc a little longer he brought his foot down hard on the cigarette crushing it out. Before he could make another move the orc hoisted him over his shoulder and scooped up the cigarettes and lighter before taking off again.

Victor's breast rubbed against the orcs rough skin as he bounced lightly with every one of the orc's heavy strides. Surprisingly riding in the chair had been at least a little more comfortable.

"Gnadug can you carry me differently?" Victor asked.

"This best way to carry someone not in chair." The orc said matter of factly as he continued.

"I suppose that might be true but it's not very pleasant for me," Victor said sweetly. "What if I ride piggyback?"

"We no have pig for you to ride. Pigs scared of orcs anyway it would just run from Gnadug and he would have to chase pig and pretty elf girl.

"No, a piggyback ride is where I hold into your neck and back while you walk. It won't rock me around quite as much." Victor had never expected to explain a piggyback ride to an orc before but there was a first time for everything it seemed.

"Okay, that might work. The orc said willing to try the suggestion." He paused his stride and placed Victor on the ground before squatting so the elf could climb on his back.

Victor contemplated running but his legs were still wobbly and even if they weren't he wasn't sure he could outrun the orc. He quickly climbed on Gnadug's back his wrist chains hanging at the orc's chest as the tightly wrapped his arms around the brute's thick neck. His long slender legs gripped the orc's hips but couldn't wrap around the monster's thick build. Gnadug took off running again a moment later.

The pair continued their trek this way until Victor drifted to sleep still clinging to the orc. Gnadug could hear the elf's light snores as he continued through the night he had never gone this far into the woods before but that didn't matter Bulgan would still be following them till they found a good hiding place. Pretty elf could help him hide again when she woke up so he would keep running until then.

12