Magic Mushroom Mummy Ch. 02

Story Info
Horny witch mum magically makes son's penis huge.
1.7k words
4.05
30.4k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*disclaimer: all characters are over the age of 18*

CHAPTER TWO

Olivia stuck her tongue out in concentration. The feel of the warm and dense muscle on her lips, red and stiff with blood, reminded her of Eric's incestuous phallus in her mouth, filling her with erotic, disgraceful cum. It reminded her of the intense satisfaction she got from having pummelled her son's anus into oblivion and then sucking that baby juice right out of his cock like she was guzzling a Tim Tam slam; soft chunks filling her mouth...

That was it!

She sat bolt upright. THE PENIS. She hadn't noticed it at the time, but her son had apparently come out into this world not particularly well endowed. Maybe this isn't normally a problem, but this was HER lineage! She must endeavour to remedy the situation. No wonder he was so secretive about his masturbation. She slept uneasily, tossing and turning the whole night.

The next morning, she awoke with vigour. She was determined to give her son the big cock she always dreamed he should have. How was he to pass on their genetics without a massive cock to impress the ladies? How was he to totally stretch and fill the feminine tunnels? How was he to shoot his man-milk deep inside and impregnate someone? Bah! A small cock was simply shame upon her late husband's family name, and he had had a stallion's length and girth. She expected nothing less from her son.

She set to work. She researched her books for days. She collected herbs, plants and other ingredients needed for her transformation potion. Thick and foul smells emanated from the cottage as she worked, pummelling, mixing, cooking, grinding ingredients together. A rank yellow smoke weaved out of her chimney. Eric wondered what his mother was doing, but continued his daily tasks each day unquestioningly; chopping wood, tending to their animals, going to market to sell that damn goat...

Finally, one evening, Olivia sat back, slightly sweaty. A thick and mustard yellow liquid sat in front of her in a cup. It smelt earthy and acidic. Days, she had spent concocting this. It seemed such a small reward but when Eric drinks it, his penis should enlarge to the size and girth her deceased husband's was. A thick, solid rod worthy of their lineage. And then she would suck, fuck and just in general be all around that mighty incestuous schlong. She could guzzle its contents to her heart's content, reminded of her past lover every time. The salty, thick cum dripping from her mouth, load after load shot into her begging lips. Oh, how she had fantasised about this every hour since that day in the bathtub...

She shook herself out of the thought. Not yet.

She would offer the tonic to Eric with his dinner of stewed legumes tonight. It was unlikely he would refuse to drink something given to him by his mother, despite the rancidness of the liquid. He need only sip it to feel the effects... She would offer it to him as a health tonic and store the rest.

They went about their usual nightly routines and sat down for a late dinner.

"This is for you, dear", offered Olivia, passing him his dinner and a shot sized cup of the liquid.

Eric looked dubiously at it.

"Don't be rude, eat up. The drink is a health potion, it will keep you virile and strong!"

Eric grimaced as he shotted the potion and retched a little at the taste.

She smiled and Olivia could swear her cheeks flushed a little as she thought about the possibility of her son's member growing while inside her. It would take a few hours but she planned on having his tiny cock expand inside her cavernous puss-puss.

They ate their meal in relative silence. The atmosphere reeked of sexual tension; it clawed its way through the hearty aromas of their supper, twirled around their nostrils and gently rubbed against their collective mind and loins. Eric knew something was going to happen, but he didn't know what and thought it best not to ask. Olivia's excitement surely showed in her wide eyes, but she tried to contain herself.

When they finished, mother had an important and strict instruction for son: 'Eric, you will now go to your room. You will strip to your underwear, and you will await your dessert'

Eric flushed and stumbled out of his chair down the hallway.

She did not follow immediately. The wait just made it all the more stimulating. Sweetly pungent juice starting dripping from her meat curtains as she cleared the table and washed the dishes. She couldn't resist hitching her dress slightly and slipping a finger into her quivering sex. She gasped. It was so sensitive. Every surface of her fleshy undermaw was on fire. She could almost orgasm right there. She brought the finger to her mouth and tasted herself. It was utterly divine. Forcing herself to stop at that, Olivia drained the sink, and went to her room to change. She chose a simple cotton nightie, her nipples erect and obvious through the slip.

Olivia moved back into the hallway. Her son's door was closed and she could see the flickering of candlelight coming from underneath. She took a deep breath, curled her fingers around the handle, and gently swung the door open.

Eric lay obediently on his bed. He gazed in trepidation at his mother. He took in her mature form, womanly; powerful. Olivia approached. He was wearing just a thin pair of drawers. She wordlessly slid onto the bed, aiming straight for his under pants. She had started salivating from both pairs of lips as she thought about her son's delicious cummy treat. His penis was already pinging straight up to attention. At least he has a little potential, she mused. Olivia had to extricate his member. She slid his undergarments off, bent down slowly and licked the bead of pre-cum pooling at the tip. It was disappointingly small but at least it could fit in her thirsty, searching mouth easily. She gulped it whole into her mouth and he gasped as she wrapped her tender lips around the base of his shaft. She began sucking his pin-dick like a thief trying to siphon petrol out of a car. He moaned as she sucked. Harder. Harder.

Then, stopped. She pulled back and removed her slip. His glazed eyes met hers, and she grinned. She swung one leg over his chest, crawled up him and presented her pulsing, damp slit to his mouth. He eagerly started demolishing it with his tongue and lips, grabbing hold of her hips to make sure she was locked in. She was almost giddy from horniness as he started gnoshing her sex ravenously, liquid dripping down his cheeks. He was the cookie monster, and she was his cookie. She turned around, keeping that moist muff securely locked on his lips; she wanted that puny peen in her mouth again! She clamped her mouth over it and started slapping her wet tongue against the shaft and tip. Eric moaned, which sent vibrations through Olivia's sloppy puss enticingly. They both focused on pleasing the others' genitals with their mouths now - a divine connection, yin and yang, total oral ecstasy. After about five minutes of eating each other out, Olivia started to feel her mouth get a little... fuller. The excitement started to grow inside of her, butterflies fluttered in her stomach, the potion was working!!

She quickly extricated herself with a slight wet pop noise, and slammed her sopping minge onto his cock excitedly. It was a sharp shock to her system as she slid down onto his proud member, she had accidentally slipped it right up her doot! The saliva coating his penis had caused it to easily slide right up her poop-chute! Goodness me! She thought. Eric gasped, the sudden tightness a sneaky surprise for his growing cock, Oh, mummy... he moaned. Olivia started rising up and down slowly, relishing in the new sensation - she could feel his pee-pee growing slowly in girth. She wondered briefly how large it would get... then hungrily thought about how good it would feel inside of her - a huge, veiny cock getting fatter and harder inside her willing orifice. She could tell that Eric was getting close to eruption, but so was she. She took his hand and placed it on her yoni - he obliged quickly and put three fingers straight in - no lube needed, she was absolutely sopping wet. He rubbed her clit with his thumb as he slid his fingers inside her repeatedly.

What an utterly depraved scene it was in that little cottage. Two bodies intertwined in a small bedroom. Musk settled on every surface. A young man, colon deep in his witchy mother, medicinally expanded cock rutting her sumptuous anus. His fingers pushing deeply into his prebirth home, feeling his siphoning schlong through the thin membrane of her vagina. His mother rode him relentlessly, furiously, powerfully. Her matronly breasts rose up and down in rhythm to her riding. Then, it was time.

'Oh my gawd mum, I'm cumming, I've got to cum!!' Eric shouted

'Do it, my son, cum in my clingy starfish. DO IT'

Eric absolutely erupted inside that backstairs passage. Pump after pump of boy chowder rushed out of his cock, intermingling with his mother's digestions. If she had had a prostate, it would have been well stimulated.

This filling set Olivia off, and she too had an earth-shattering orgasm, squishing viscous liquid all over Eric's abdomen as she twitched from the power of it.

Then, they rested, sticky. Olivia dropped her head, exhausted. Eric caressed her face tenderly. They both breathed heavily and lay in post orgasmic stupor. After a short while, she gathered herself and went to get up.

As she rose off his now enormous horse-cock, a fresh hot steamer coated in a layer of creamy semen plopped gently onto his flat, heaving lower stomach; her anus looking like a liberally glazed donut, dripping slowly onto him. The taboo stew of Mum and Son's bodily functions coated his thighs, his balls, his cock, the bed.

Eric looked down as he felt the warm plop. The smell assaulted his nostrils.

'Mum...'

'Yes, my boy?'

'You've shit on me!'