Magic Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never been wetter. Never. Her pussy was a flood, a river of her natural lubricants, and she was so close to cumming, so close. She pulled her legs tighter together, hoping that she could add some extra friction to the way that the panties were cupping and sucking her clit, but it did no good. In fact, the squeezing eased off some. The licking at her clit did the same, leaving her standing there, panting.

But the moment the acute need fled her body, it released her mind to flood her with fear once again, and then she was trying to run, trying to escape.

That's when the tentacles shot out of the hip of her panties, one on each side, and smacked heavily and noisily against each wall.

The little fingers that had invisibly encircled her tits and then tightened around them were now visible, thin but visible, the same deep burgundy of the panties themselves. Except, where before there had been the smallest of cords wrapping tightly around her stiff nipples, there was another suction end to the tentacle. And the moment the open mouth of the little cord affixed itself to her nipple, she screamed...but not in fear. Because the moment she felt the tingly suckling at her tits, she felt the same tingly suckling on her clit.

She shuddered, and her legs could no longer hold her upright. With a wobble, they let go, but the tentacles running from panties to their suction point on the walls kept her from falling over.

She landed on her knees, and two more tentacles shot out from the side of her panties. These did not strike a wall, oh no. These two moved back, and began to wrap themselves several times around her ankles. She watched as the cords around her ankles first sent a connection between each one...then the cords at her wrists connected to those around her ankles, and she was held firmly, trussed in a kneeling position, facing the mirror.

The blinding flash of panic hit once more, but it was met by an equally powerful surge of lust as the pulsing sensations picked up in speed and force. The grip was impossibly tight yet the sexiest thing that she had ever felt. Deeply in her subconscious she recognized that this position - kneeling, tied, bound - was her most secret, deeply-held desire. And the panties and the amulet over her heart seemed to know that. And held tightly. And throbbed.

Her face took on the vapid expression of a woman nearing her climax. Her eyes were cloudy and she was seeing herself but also looking far beyond. The pulse slowed a little, easing off of her clit and nipples, but it was only a lessening. It was not a stop; she was still being pleasured beyond anything that she had felt in her life.

She blinked, suddenly. She realized that one of the pictures that she'd seen earlier that week...on a Wednesday morning...she had awakened horny. Her iPad was at her bedside stand, and she opened it to her favorite porn site. She had found a few pictures of women tied up tightly, kneeling over a sybian. She had gotten off hard that morning, a powerful orgasm, as she had envisioned herself tied up tightly, unable to escape the constant, orgasm-inducing vibrations of the device, and left there forced to endure orgasm after orgasm...after orgasm.

"What...*gasp*...the fuck...*pant*...." she groaned. A sudden hardness was at both the opening to her pussy and anus. "Oh god, it's going to fuck me!" she screamed. Or moaned. It was hard to tell in that moment.

The hardness pushed against swollen, opened pussy lips, and drawn by that inner heat and impossible wetness...easily entered her pussy. Just as easily a thinner cord began pushing it's way into her asshole. She squirmed, but the cords were far too tight for her to escape. The hardness pushed inside of her, opening her. Stretching her. Not the thickest she ever had, but it was the perfect shape. Thick but not huge, deep but not so deep to bounce painfully against her cervix, and even the tendril snaking it's way up her ass seemed to be just as perfectly sized. Nothing had ever felt so good in that moment.

ARE YOU READY?

"WHAT?" she screeched; where had that voice come from?

ARE YOU READY?

"Please!" she begged. "Please let me go, PLEASE!" she wailed to whatever force had begun to speak to her.

It sounded almost...indulgent...in its reply. AHHHH, YOU ARE READY.

"Noooooooo!" she moaned.

The vibrations began.

She had thought that the thing would fuck her, the movements of the hardness in her pussy and ass thrusting in and out in the same manner as the cords around her body had done, or hte tongue at her pussy. If there was movement, she could not detect it, because the vibrations emitting from both phallic items stuffing her full were at the same vibration level that her wand could provide when turned up to its maximum.

There was no stopping that orgasm. Her head fell back, the cords on her neck standing out as she gasped for breath, the cords holding her body rigidly stiff. There was no escaping this orgasm, she screamed and moaned and desperate to breath, gulped in air through noisy, crazed gulps. But the vibrations kept up the orgasm, and kept her body desperate for oxygen, burning it as fast as she breathed. Her heart raced in her chest, sending oxygenated blood to all of her muscles, those same muscles twitching wildly under the orgasmic throes.

It got worse...because it did not stop. There was no relenting here. The vibrations on high high high kept pounding her, filling her lower body, her pussy and ass, with the most intense sensation that she had ever endured...and then the tongue-suction at her clitoris resumed. Along with the suckling of her breasts. She was not pushed but SHOVED into her next orgasm, and with it came the loss of control of her bladder, though it was with a huge gusher of fluid that would have made the squirtiest of squirt porn videos happy.

And STILL it didn't stop, and just kept vibing her, filling her. She struggled again, desperate to escape, because now her body was so over-sensitized that it was impossible for her to endure. She tried to fight but there was no fighting, there was only taking it. She realized that she was taking it, and this knowledge that she was living out a long-held fantasy pushed her right into the third orgasmic wave.

This one was harder and longer and more soul-shattering than the first two, if such a moment was possible. She fell forward, her hair hiding her face, panting as she was reduced to only breathing. That was all she could do. Breath, her heart thudding, and cum. Breathe and cum. Cum and breathe. Cum. Cum. And cum.

She didn't know where it started, but at some point, both phallic tentacles in her two lower orifices began to slide in and out. Or shrunk then expanded. She didn't care. Now she WAS getting fucked, the best vibe-fuck of her life, and she was kneeling naked in front of her mirror and in the second indelible moment, looked up and saw her sweat-covered body, her face a mess of over-orgasmed wildness...and it was the best that she ever thought she looked.

Which triggered the next orgasm, and as she had with the first, this was a head-thrown-back variety, mixed with the last screech that her limited oxygen and lungs could provide. It was not a long-lived screech, drowning into a soft, drawn-out mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

ARE YOU READY?

She didn't give a fuck any longer. "Yeeeesssssssss," she whispered aloud.

All sensations ceased.

SHOW ME.

The last tentacle of the night emerged from the front of her panties. She saw how it was shaped like her ex-boyfriend's penis. The ex-boyfriend that had been as sensational of a lover as he was a total douchebag of a person. But the ex could fuck, and he had made her hot every time they got together. She had only lived out one fantasy with him, and that was to allow him to shoot his cum on her face after one semi-drunken night.

She had knelt in front of him, stroking his big (but not too big) cock and slathering her tongue all over the underside of his knob. His explosive orgasm had sent his cum into her eyes, which resulted in a searing burn; she had pulled away and the rest of his orgasm had been ruined, falling to the bed or on her prone body as she writhed in pain, trying to get the cum out of her eye. It had not been her finest moment.

But as she saw that tentacle-cock rise towards her, her mouth began watering. Even though it was the same burgundy-red color of her panties, it was the most magnificent cock that she had ever seen, and nothing would have stopped her from opening that mouth and taking it into her mouth.

It hit her lips and she was rewarded with the heat and a delicious taste.

SHOW ME.

The voice demanded it again, and her jaws opened.

The resumption of the vibrations turned her into a frenzied cock-sucker. She bounced her head on it, licking it feverishly, coaxing it to an orgasm even though she had to pull away and gasp, as the orgasms began assaulting her once again. She came, sucked. Came, sucked. Came, licked. She bobbed her head up and down, as wanton as she had ever been. The hardness in her mouth was a delight, the taste even better. She suckled and sucked, and moaned wildly around the cock.

READY?

Her squealed "MMMMMMMMMM" around the plallus she hoped would be the "yes" that this magic was seeking.

It was; the eruption of cum that flooded her mouth and traveled down into her belly was the hottest, biggest, thickest orgasm she had ever tasted. It was perfect; it was instantly addictive. She sucked and swallowed, and that hot ball of lead in her belly that was once fear became a hot ball of hot cum, and still she sucked as she came.

The phallus suddenly softened, and withdrew from her mouth, leaving her to dribble the remnants of its cum from the corners of her lips.

The tentacle-suckers on the wall released, and she watched as the restraints around her body began to vanish. Once all was gone, she weakly reached down and pulled the panties from her body. Unlike earlier, they came off of her body with ease.

She felt a flood of its cum ooze from her pussy and ass. But she was both so thoroughly exhausted and sexually sated that she was simply too weak to rise. She just felt it dribble out and run down her legs and out of her butt and pool on the rug under her body.

Sweaty and exhausted, yet deeply in an afterglow the likes of which she had never before experienced, she managed to roll onto her back, her legs thrown out a bit, her arms out wide as well. She looked at the ceiling for a moment, but was so overcome from both the relaxation and exhaustion that she slipped into sleep almost instantly.

She woke at some point in the middle of the night. She groaned as she sat up, aware of the deep ache in her pussy, ass and jaws. She managed to crawl to the bathroom to pee and then stood on still-weakened legs and fell into her bed. She slept soundly until around ten on Sunday morning.

The fear had returned; she sat up with a jolt, throwing the covers from her body. She looked down, and saw the reddish remnants of the dried cum all over her body, especially radiating out from her pussy onto her thighs. She squawked in horror, dashing to the shower to rinse it all off.

Her mind slowly cleared, and she left the shower and returned to her bedroom. The panties were back to an ordinary garment. They did not show any hint of the magic within them, no matter how many times she turned them over in her hands. She saw the amulet, which at some point had fallen off of her body - god only knew when - and tossed it in her hands. Bouncing it up and down. Her mind was clear, but still deeply confused. So many questions. How. What. Where. Why.

She pulled on jeans and a sweatshirt, and drove to Witch's Brew to get some answers. She pushed her way in, and saw that Bella was standing there, wearing the same smile that she'd had some weeks earlier.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" Karla nearly lost control, seeing now the almost smarmy expression on Bella's face.

"The magic," she said softly, "was meant for you and you alone. Whatever you experienced -" and when Karla made noises, Bella's hand rose up sharply, cutting off her speaking. "Whatever you experienced was nothing more or less than your deepest sexual desires coming to fruition. That is the magic of the panties and amulet together. For the moment you felt a wave of arousal, you triggered the magic."

"But...."

"There is no but, my dear," Bella said indulgently. "Shall I tell you what happens to me when I wear my amulet and panties?"

"Y-you...wear them?" Karla stammered.

"Of course!" Bella said. "But not often. Did they speak to you?"

"Yes!" she nearly screamed again.

"Then you are one of the deeper ones." Bella left her little spot behind the counter and walked out to face Karla. She put both hands on Karla's upper arms. "About one in ten can hear the magic," she explained. "You are the third person in the past two years who has admitted that. And how do you feel this morning? Surely you feel like you've never had a better sleep, and you're more energized than you could have possibly imagined?"

"NO!" Karla snapped but then as she was wanting to continue to curse this woman out, she snapped her jaw shut. Because she did feel that lingering pleasantness.

Bella's smile went from thin to dazzling. "Try again?"

"Yes," Karla said now in a dreamy tone. "But how?"

Bella grinned. "I am an erotic witch, my dear. You seem to be one of my chosen ones," she concluded.

"Ch-chosen?"

"Well, in a manner of speaking. Wait here," she said, and walked away. A few minutes later, she returned with the black and midnight blue panties, each wrapped separately. She thrust them into Karla's somewhat unwilling hands.

"These are my gift to you," she said. "I ask only one thing."

"What?" Karla asked, dead-certain that she'd never even unwrap those panties, let alone put them on. Or that amulet. She was certain of that.

"That you return here, once a year, in the month of October. My spells, such as they are, have a...shall we say...shelf life? But I assure you that allowing me to recharge those spells will give you the sort of pleasure that you could never otherwise achieve."

"B-but..." Karla stammered.

"There is no but, my dear," Bella chuckled. "Just do be careful not to use them too often," Bella warned. "When the mana in the panties and amulet wear off, why, they're just pretty, luxurious panties and a pretty amulet." She inhaled deeply. "I cannot summon my own magical powers sufficiently to do this level of magic more than once annually. So in fact, since you have that wonderful little cellular device, why don't you set a calendar event to come and see me next year on October 26th? Would you be amenable to that?"

"I..." Karla stood slack-jawed for a moment. "Will the fantasies change?"

"Oh yes," Bella nodded. "Each color has a different flavor, you see, a different....theme. But even if you went home and donned the burgundy panties and wore the amulet and you found yourself aroused...you might not have the same experience. You might be guided to your bed, where you will see yourself making love to the most perfect partner you might ever have. Or you might live out another closely-held fantasy. The magic will know; trust in it."

"Wh-why...me?" Karla finally squeaked softly.

Bella's soft hands once again rose to rub Karla's upper arms. "I have two gifts. The sexual energy I can imbue in these things. And a sense of who might get the best out of them. I have only once before met a person who has an aura like yours. With some training," she said softly, with a chuckle, "you too might be able to learn how to do my magic."

"R-really?" Karla had a hard time believing that.

"You have a reddish aura," Bella said. "A hot-blooded woman. But, conservative. Restrained. You do not open up to many. You doubt me, and you will doubt me and this moment for a long, long time. You will not dare to wear the panties and the amulet for...oh about six months, I'd say," Bella said. "But you will not be able to forget. And one night you will convince yourself that it was all a hoax, a dream, a wisp of a memory. And if you become aroused while wearing them, you will have your second adventure." She paused, her head tilting to one side. "And slowly you will become a believer. And only true believers will be able to master the magic that I can reveal to you."

"I...don't believe you," Karla finally said.

"I know," Bella replied, calm and serene in her appearance and tone. "That does not make me wrong."

***

The little bell over the door jingled. Karla strode into the store. She had a paper bag, her fingers clasping the two rope holds. She lifted the bag as Bella's face broke into a smile.

"Hello, Karla," Bella greeted her.

"Hi, Bella," Karla said softly. She had the bag, and lifted it up. "Were you telling me the truth? That you can put your magic back into these?" she asked, her voice dripping far more hope than Karla had wanted to convey.

"Of course, darling," Bella said, smoothly plucking the bag out of Karla's hands.

"Your magic is naughty," Karla said. She inadvertently reached back to rub her curvy ass. Two weeks prior, she'd worn the black panties and the amulet. She had figured that there was no way that she'd ever get horny going to the damned grocery store. But there had been a woman in that store, and the way she moved, graceful and fluid, had caught Karla's eye. And it wasn't long until she felt a gentle pull of thought, hitting her mind and her belly, because she had this vision of that woman...doing things with her.

"Rubbing your ass?" Bella said. "You got spanked?" she pressed.

"Yes," Karla said.

Bella smiled. "I bet that would have been a sight to see."

"I tried to record myself with my phone," Karla admitted.

"And what happened?"

"My phone battery went from nearly full to zero in about three seconds," Karla groused.

"Hah. Funny how that happens," Bella said knowingly.

Ten minutes later, the charms concluded with a faint gold sparkle running from Bella's outstretched fingers to the four items all laid out on the table.

"There you go," Bella said tiredly.

"Are you all right?" Karla asked.

"I will be, once All Hallow's Eve passes."

"Can...can I help you in any way?"

Bella smiled. "Come back next year. Then, we can begin."

Karla hugged Bella tightly. "It will be a long year," she said.

Bella chuckled. "Not as long as you might think, my dear. Not as long as you might think!"

"Can...can I bring a friend here some time?" Karla asked haltingly.

"As the moon phases change and the stars realign, so too does my magic. Though I am always erotic, not each moon brings with it the same powers. But if you were to say bring your friend Sarah here...mmmm...I'd say in the latter half of May..." Bella said softly, her eyes closing as she concentrated on her arts, "I'd say that your friend Sarah might well benefit from a visit."

Karla looked up as she hit the checkbox on her calendar app to secure the appointment reminder. "I'll see you then, but not for the recharge?"

"Oh no, my dear, not for the recharge," Bella agreed. "That can only be done in the latter half of October. Just like my May magic can only be done in May."

"Will I miss out on what your magic can do?"

"No," Bella said quietly, but also held her hand up. "Return to me in October of next year. Until then, I cannot help you further," she assured Karla.

"Until May, then," Karla said, sounding a trifle defeated.

Bella's hands slid up and down Karla's arms once again in a most comforting fashion. "Do not fret, Karla. All things in time. All things in time."

Karla smiled a little more widely, feeling a little better. "I am going to her party tonight, but not wearing these," she said as she took the bag back. "But I'll be sure to start working on her for our little May visit. Where I presume I will need to play...dumb?"