Magic Panties

Story Info
A perfect Halloween outfit? Sure, with a dash of magic...
7.2k words
4.77
35.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A trip to the seedy side of town to find the absolute "best" outfit for a young woman results in quite the night. BDSM, tentacles and forced orgasms await the reader! Enjoy this Halloween Story Contest 2022.

Karla grunted in disgust, and slapped the laptop lid closed. "Well...fuck," she groused, standing up from her computer desk and leaning backwards until her back cracked in a most satisfying fashion. Two weeks to go under Sarah's annual Halloween Party, and she still had nothing to wear.

She didn't want to go as a hooker again; that had been last year's costume. And that had been a mistake; she'd spent the entire night fending off unwanted advances from men young to old, and as the night wore on and more alcohol was imbibed, such approaches grew decidedly more creepy. She ended up fleeing the party to escape a young man who was following her with such discomforting expressions that she felt a genuine fear for her own safety. She had asked Sarah to distract the man so that she could make her escape, and a few days later Sarah related two things - that he was furious with her for letting Karla escape and that he would never be invited to her party again.

She picked up her phone and browsed through the usual social media sites, but her mind was still focused on the problem of her costume. She used the bathroom but no inspiration came to her there. So finally she sat back down, and opened her laptop lid and stared furiously at the Google page, as if it was the culprit.

She began typing in search terms. For two hours, she browsed and discarded, hoping to find something only to have those hopes dashed. It was nearly midnight before she found a possible, and it was an out of the way local craft-y shop on the wrong side of the tracks of her town. She knew that area - it was run-down, and there were nights where you could see hookers working the street or get a bag of coke if that was your thing. Definitely not a place to be after dark for a single, healthy and generally attractive woman like Karla. But during the day? How bad could it be, she reasoned.

"Witches Brew," the sign over the door read. The door was painted red, but faded and cracked, looking very worn down. This was not the sort of door that she would ordinarily open, and it took her taking a deep inhale of breath and pushing the door inwards.

But to her delight, rather than finding the same seedy, creepy place that the exterior had suggested, it was very light and feminine inside. A woman looked up and smiled at her; with long red hair tied loosely behind her head, and a long smock that flowed around her ankles as she walked, Karla immediately felt more at ease. The proprietor's name was Bella, and she spoke in a soft voice, but not breathy or patently false. Just...quietly...sexy.

"How can I assist you today?" Bella asked after they got the exchanges of names out of the way.

"I'm looking for a costume to go to my best friend's annual Halloween Party. I want sexy but not slutty - last year I made the mistake of going too slutty," she stated bluntly.

Bella threw her a knowing look. "Got more than you bargained for in attention, eh?"

Karla nodded without speaking.

"Well, I, of course," and she paused to titter lightly, "believe that a witch's outfit is perfect. We can set it up to be a little sexy, a little demure, but it should not leave you feeling overly exposed," she said. "It's in the back; shall I show you?"

"By all means!" Karla said. She followed Bella to a smallish room in the back, where there were a number of witch outfits, hats and accessories like gloves and jewelry that would be perfect accompanying items. Karla ended up trying on three outfits, and selected the second. It was a bit tight on her, showing a bit of her cleavage, but not so much to be distracting or lewd. She got the wide fishnet stockings to go with it, and gloves that slipped over her hands just perfectly. The finishing touch was a necklace with an occult symbol charm that would rest just above her boobs.

"This amulet," Bella said, "will protect you. But it only works in combination with a pair of my magic panties," she added.

Karla's eyes rose quickly to the proprietor; she was scanning Bella's face for a giveaway, but none was there. "What does THAT mean?" she demanded.

"Exactly what you think. Separately, each one has a power all its own. Together?" she smiled throughout the dramatic pause. "Together, they have a power that no one can deny!"

Karla studied the proprietor's face yet again for a giveaway, but saw nothing except radiant honesty. The woman knew it, or at least believed in it.

"Well, sure, I guess," Karla said. Then she broke into a wider grin. "Who doesn't love a good pair of panties?"

Bella laughed easily. "That's the spirit!" She brought out three pairs, and they were exquisite. A black, a midnight blue, and a dark burgundy, all made of a material that she'd never felt before. Karla's fingers traced slowly over the material, knowing how sleek and sexy she would feel with those panties caressing her lower body. It nearly made her shiver in pleasure.

"The red," Karla decided. She looked up into Bella's eyes. "I love the color and the texture."

"A fine choice, very fine," Bella said, and returned the two other garments to their place, and returned with a wrapped package.

"Now, one word of warning, all right?" Bella said.

"Yes," Karla asked, her eyes narrowing a bit in some surprise and concern.

"No, no, nothing like that!" Bella said. "What I mean is...you don't want to wear either of these before the party!" she said. "That way the full effect will be enforced," she said quietly. And her voice dropped a little more. "And I do mean the full effect. Afterwards, you'll never get quite the same reaction from these two," she said, while her fingers almost lovingly went over the wrapped package and the amulet.

"I think that's a safe bet," Karla assured the proprietor.

"Good deal! Now, let's get you rung up, shall we?"

***

The Halloween party was on a Saturday, of course, with cocktails starting around seven. Karla spent most of the day in a whirlwind of housework, because she was taking an Uber to Sarah's house and an Uber back, planning that she'd be hungover most of Sunday and not in the mood to do much of anything. And even after a party, coming home to a clean apartment was something of a relief.

She ran out early afternoon to get a good bottle of wine for the hostess, and a few odds and ends. Then around five-thirty, she began her process of getting ready for the night. Because Sarah was one of her best friends from college, she wanted to look her best for her close friend.

Sarah came from "old money" and the big party was actually a dueling affair - Sarah and her friends in one part of the house, Sarah's parents hosting a smaller, more intimate affair elsewhere. Getting to the house was always a challenge, and though neither Sarah nor her parents really needed the bottle of wine, it would have been noted if she did not turn up with that bottle.

With only fifteen minutes before the Uber was set to pick her up, she slipped the amulet around her neck and settled it into place between her breasts. Her panties were already on, and never had she felt better in undergarments. They felt so sleek and sexy that they just gave her insane levels of confidence. She smiled brilliantly as the Uber driver stared her down hard as she sauntered to the vehicle.

Maybe it was the confidence, she thought. She felt pretty and attractive. She swept into the party and saw Sarah and got the big squeal of delight mixing with the powerful embrace. "Gawd, you look AMAZING!"

"Thank you!" Karla said. "It was a bit sketch, where I got this, but it's worth it, don't you think?" she giggled. "Maybe I'll bewitch someone into being my lover tonight!" she laughed.

"I don't think that will take a lot of work!" Sarah laughed as her face split into a massive, sunny grin. "It's soo good to see you. And NO CREEPS this year!" she added.

"YAY!" Karla giggled. "But we both know that it wasn't your fault last year," she added.

"I know...I was worried that you'd not come back, well, for a while I guess," she amended.

"Oh, you know me, never one to miss the party of the year!" Karla laughed. She realized that others were coming in, the way Sarah's eyes slid to the side. "I'll leave you to it!" Karla said.

"Thanks, babe," Sarah said, sounding apologetic. "We'll catch up later!"

"Sounds great!" Karla headed over to the bar, where a small group was beginning to gather. Of course, the party was catered with bartenders, and Karla had been smart enough to stuff her clutch with some cash for tips. She got her white wine for the night and joined a group conversation, three of the members she knew. Easing herself into the conversation was easily done, and she was soon chatting away and imbibing lightly.

She'd been wearing the outfit for about an hour. And as she stood there, her eyes slipped to gaze at this tall drink of water that had her thinking about fanning her face. He was hot. Not like good looking. Not handsome. No. He was fucking HOT. Tall, broad shoulders, narrow waist, defined arms. He wore kind of a cave man outfit, like Fred Flintstone, and the rather male-slutty outfit showed off those legs and arms. She felt a wave of arousal course through her.

What surprised her though...was not the heat she felt blossoming in her belly...but a growing heat radiating from her ass and between her breasts. The amulet seemed to know that she was horny, and she sipped at her wine, gauging this unexpected heat. It was not a bad one, but rather the sort of heat that you'd feel when a lover began to caress that part of her body. She felt the warmth spreading slowly, like little tendrils sprouting from that amulet. She tilted her head to one side, just a little, concentrating on the sensation of a little finger of heat that traveled around under her breast, then her other breast.

Slowly, slowly, the little fingers coursed under her breast, almost cupping it. Then the fingers began to travel upwards a little. Up and up, slowly up, before beginning to loop around the top of her breasts. She breathed slightly faster, feeling the finger inexorably. Finally, as the fingers slowly traveled down her breasts, in her cleavage, the fingers made the connection to the loops under her breasts.

She inhaled a little more sharply than she had intended when she felt the sensation of the fingers beginning to tighten. Oh god. They were getting tighter! What the hell was this? But then the fingers began to move again.

"Oh hell," she whispered, and no one noticed. The music was getting louder, and the handsome man that had triggered that first wave of arousal had - disappointingly - moved off. But the fingers were now making smaller and smaller concentric circles.

She went to the bar, and got a new drink...just as the fingers completed their envelopment of her nipples. They felt impossibly hard and stiff instantly as the constriction started. She took the filled glass with a bit of a tremor in her hand as the cords around her breast, all radiating from that amulet, began to slowly but softly...pump. She felt a huge wave of arousal rip through her all of a sudden; how many nights had she lain in her bed, damp and sweaty from the good orgasm that her preferred wand vibrator provided, with her mind conjuring images of being tied up by a lover. It was such a sexy, erotic thought to her, though far more daring of an activity for her to try. But the idea generated the heat, and now as those fingers caressed and pulsed around her breasts, squeezing them, squeezing her nipples, making them tighter and tighter and harder, she found it hard to breathe.

And then the panties moved.

She stood rock still. "No," she whispered aloud. Her head whipped around, looking around, and hoping that no one saw in her that state of distress. Because her panties weren't just moving.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned. Again, no one noticed.

She walked swiftly to the bathroom, unaware that a blush had begun to spread over her exposed cleavage and running slightly up her neck. She got into the bathroom, and that's when things really went sideways. She gripped her panties, needing to pee, except that they were...stuck. They were stuck to her body!

"What the..." she gasped, and she pulled with all her might, but the panties refused to come off. They were stuck to her body, and she pulled her dress up to look at them...and her mouth began to fall open. The panties...were...moving.

And just in that moment, her tits were squeezed with the hardest one yet, almost painful to her nipples...and then she felt something caress her clit.

"Jesus!" she yelped, her mind splitting in two. One was shaken by fear, deep and primal, a hook into her belly that threatened to spread panic. The other was an equally deep sensation of pure lust. Because whatever the panties were doing to her clit...was magical.

Magical. Like the tiniest tongue in creation, wrapping around her little clit, easing it from under the protective hood. And wrapping around it, and then placing a little tongue-like appendage right at the tip. And the flutters? Oh god, the flutters. Soft and fast, then hard and deeply suckling, so easy to believe that the world's most talented tongue was hard at work at her clit and making her insane with lust.

She staggered out of the bathroom, and swept through the crowd. But she got caught in a big crowd, headlined by Sarah. She could not escape, and so, she was forced to stand there as the cords encircling her tits squeezed rhythmically. Each squeeze brought with it a harder sensation of suction on her clitoris, and she realized with more than a little horror that the combination of the panties and those fingers around her breasts were driving her towards an orgasm.

She felt her body's usual surge. But there was no way - no way - that she could orgasm right here, right in front of everyone.

Sarah seemed to notice. "Are you all right, Karla? You look really flushed."

It took Karla a second or two to draw up the strength to reply in an even tone. "I don't feel too hot, all of a sudden."

"You look hot," Sarah grinned wisely.

"Ha ha." God my tits! "Just...something's off, that's all," she said, and whipped out her cell phone. MY CLIT? OH GOD STOP! "I better dial up and Uber," she said.

"Awwww, are you sure, honey? Maybe a glass of water or something?" Sarah said, escorting Karla away from the throng a little. "Are you sure you're okay?"

The "no" came out in way more of a sexual-tinged gasp than she had wanted. She took a breath as her knees weakened and she felt a spreading wetness in the gusset of her panties, those magic panties. "I just need to get home, I really don't feel good all of a sudden."

"Okay," Sarah said, looking a bit miffed.

The Uber was there in three minutes, and for a moment, standing outside in the crisp late-October air wisped away some of that arousal, and some of the sensations. The Uber driver was an older woman, with flyaway hair and big glasses and had the grumpiest of grumpy looks on her face.

Karla sat in the back, and now freed of the party, felt the fear returning. But there was no lessening of her arousal. In fact, as she sat in the back seat of the car, she felt the strongest desire to move her hands to her back. The strongest desire.

She resisted. Closing her eyes tightly, breathing perhaps a trifle louder than she should have, she concentrated with all her might on NOT putting her hands at her back. She opened them and looked at the app; five minutes from her apartment. Thank fuck thank fuck thank fuck she fervently prayed.

She bolted for her apartment the moment the car stopped. Because in the past few minutes, the little fingers that were encircling her breasts had begun to send out new tendrils, and these ones rose up and outward, towards her shoulders. Her keys jangled in her hands as she tried to fit the key into the lock, the fingers now at her elbows.

A huge squeeze hit her tits the moment she opened her door, and at the same time, her panties that were sucking on her clit gave an equally ferocious suck. She slammed the door way harder than usual, hard enough to rattle the walls, and let out a long, low moan of pure sexual frenzy. "What the fuck is going on?" she wailed softly.

She headed back for her bathroom, but just as her hand rose to touch the knob of the door to the bathroom, the finger completed a loop around her wrist. And there, it held fast, her wrist unable to move. She watched her fingers and arm muscles shake and tremble as she put every ounce of her body's physical force into touching that knob, but the fingers encircling her wrist were far too powerful. Then her other wrist was encircled, and once more she felt the throbbing sensation coursing through her - tits, wrists and clit.

Tits, wrists and clit. It was like the line from the movie, lions & tigers & bears, oh MY! But Tits, Wrists and Clit, OH GOD was what she was thinking, and then she knew it, knew it. Her wrists were being moved by the tendrils. She'd never felt such heat before, as her wrists were slowly but inexorably brought to her lower back. She fought, fought so hard she groaned aloud and whispered "NO NO NO" but none of it worked. Slowly they were brought to her back, and finally there they were at the small of her back, and she actually felt the loops over her wrists reach out and connect, one to the other. The binds were complete; she was completely unable to escape.

That set off a frenzy of panic so mind-wiping that for a moment, she forgot about her arousal. Fear took hold, the sort that turns your bowels to water, with an enormous heated heavy ball in her gut.

But the magic was not done with her. A tremendous squeeze of her breasts was aided by not a hard squeeze on her clit, but the tightening of her clit seemed to push it out further, and then she was treated to a super-speed, light flick on the tip of her clit. That shook her straight out of her fear and directly back into wanton need.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk that feels sooooo good," she groaned, mostly unaware that she was speaking.

The door to her bedroom was open, and her mind told her "GO IN THERE" and she found that she no longer had the will to disobey. Her mind kept telling her that obedience equaled pleasure. So she walked into the bedroom, and a moment later found herself standing in front of the big mirror she used each workday to make sure that her outfit looked good.

She saw herself, her arms pulled tightly to her back, her tits thrust out in front of her. The deep flush covering the exposed cleavage, and the same red flush running up her neck and ending in radiant cheeks. Her eyes were wild and her mouth open, gaping almost.

"Oh god no," she moaned. "Please...no!"

The amulet, seemingly aware that she was now alone, began glowing. Her bedroom had a single little light in it, near her bed, enough luminescence that she could easily see her reflection. So that glow emitting from the amulet was not invisible to her. And it gave a sudden flash...and the next thing she knew, her sultry and alluring dress was removed from her body. The stockings she wore, thigh high, remained tight, and her bra was gone too.

She looked at her body for a moment, the sort of indelible image that pierced through everything. She thought "shit, I look GOOD" as she stood there, her legs together a little, standing upright, her wrists at her back, her tits being squeezed in that same pulsing manner, over and over. Squeeze and release. Suckle and release. Squeeze and release. Suckle and release.