Magic Pants

Story Info
Karen finds a pair of special bloomers.
3.8k words
4.1
49.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bloomers?

"SNAKE!!!" Karen shouted from a few feet behind Jon.

"WHERE?" Jon yelled back from mid air as he jumped at least six feet further down the path. "Where did you see it?" They were slowly walking along the bank, above the river looking for areas where the bank was freshly eroded.

"Right under that palmetto." She said, as she raised the plant's fans one at a time with her long willow staff. "You moved that Palmetto fan with your leg as you passed and I saw a flash of brown."

"Aw, it was probably just a tree root. Besides, if it was a snake he's probably long gone by now." Jon said as he cautious pushed the fan back. "There it is, but I think it's some kind of brown plastic sack of something."

"Well it looks more like a woman's purse." She added as she pulled another fan back. "Hold this fan back will you?"

"Probably an old purse somebody threw away after stealing it." John said as he reached for the palmetto fan as Karen bent over to pickup the bag.

"Hey, dumb butt." She complained when he let the palmetto fond slip just as she kneeled down. She pulled the fan back and reached under the bush to pull an old leather bag out into the open.

"Sorry hon," Jon said. "Hey that's real leather, but it sure looks old or well used. It looks like something a pony express rider would carry the mail in."

"Looks more like the bags those guys running around in tights carried. You know, back in the middle ages before they invented pockets." Karen said as she unbuckled the strap holding the flap down.

"What's in it?" Jon ask, after Karen finally got it open.

"Well let's see, there's a half a loaf of stale bread, some kind of cheese, a little leather pouch of old foreign coins and some kind of package wrapped in soft leather and all tied up with leather thongs." Karen answered. "Maybe you better try to open it, I can't get these knots started."

"Damn, I can get them loosened either. It seems that every time I get it started on one side it tightens again on the other side before I can get a better hold on it." Jon finally said, "We'll have to wait we get home and cut them," he added and hung the bag over his shoulder.

After walking a little ways and pulling the strap back up on his shoulder at least once or twice every minute, Jon finally stopped and hung the strap around his neck. "The damn thing keeps slipping down, it's almost like it was trying to get away."

Karen and Jon loved the outdoors. They particularly enjoyed exploring river and creek banks after a rain. Occasionally high water from upstream would wash a little of the stream bank's surface away and expose new soil. They knew that the Indians had usually tended to hunt and camp near streams. This fact not only made artifacts more abundant near streams, but also made them easier to see in the newly exposed raw dirt. Hunting Indian artifacts was their second most favorite, cost nothing, activity when money was short. Their first most favorite was one they only engaged in at the apartment where they had been living together for the past three months. The banks of the San Jacinto river north of Humble, from it's junction with Spring Creek on the west, to the east side of highway 59 where the river begins widening out into Lake Houston was one of their favorite relic hunting area. For one thing, the river was only a mile from home.

Karen and Jon had met at the North Harris County College where Karen worked as a clerk and took evening classes. Jon also attended evening classes and was in her English Lit. class. Their meeting may not have been love at first sight, but there was an instant attraction to each other. The lease was up on Karen's apartment two months after they met and the landlord was raising the rent so they decided to move in together.

Karen was 25 years old, 5 foot 4 and weighed 129 pounds. Her love of the outdoors, along with her long black, almost blue, hair tied in a pair of pony tails and her dark brown nipples, revealed the American Indian blood in her background. She was a country girl having grown up near Livingston, close to where her grandmother was born and raised on the Alabama Coushatta Indian reservation.

Jon was a typical, raised in the city, can't wait to move to the country, young man. He had moved to Humble to get away from the turmoil and exasperations of living in Houston. He had always hated living in a big city, even before he was old enough to know why he hated it Living in Humble was a compromise between his desire to live in a small town and his need to earn a living with the Exxon oil company in downtown Houston. He was 5 foot 9 inches tall, 180 pounds and also 25 years old, but a month older then Karen. His blonde hair was a sharp contrast to Karen's black hair, but somehow they seemed to fit together.

*********************

"We're almost to the camp," Jason said more to himself as he walked along the path, leading the donkey, "there's the old oak tree that was split by lightening last year."

"Thank the gods, I don't know if I could stand to ride this beast for even another five minutes." the old man growled, with a frown on his face, but you could hear the pleasure in his voice. A donkey's back isn't the most comfortable seat in the world, especially for an old man with the usual aches and pains.

"Do not fear master. we'll be there in less time then you would usually take to drink a mug of ale." Jason answered cheerfully.

"AHHH!" Jason hollered a few yards further down the path when two men jumped from behind the trees on each side of the trail.. Arrows were already notched and their bows drawn well back.

"Stand down and yield your purse old man or die with a shaft in your leaking heart." The tall man with the beard said.

The old man turned looked for a way out and saw the third man standing in the path behind them. He was waving a long cudgel, close enough to swing it at either Jason or himself. He noticed that each of the three men was dressed in forest green, with a feather in their cap. "I think not, friend," he said, holding the purse up, "this purse is for your leader, Robin Hood himself."

"The high and mighty Robin is no leader of mine old man. If he can take it from me he may have it, but for now it will be mine. Pass it over old man, before Robert there lays his cudgel on the back of your noggin."

Merlin lifted the bag high and begin chanting. "Chi hallen slokell ceddi. . ." The chanting ended as Robert struck the back of his head with the cudgel and the old leather bag vanished in a bright flash of electric blue light.

"Master Merlin. are you still alive?" Jason ask when the old man moaned lightly.

"Mayhaps I will be," Merlin said, "but for now I'm not positive."

"It's only a small knot." Jason said as he bathed Merlin's head with a cloth wet from the water flask, "at least they didn't get anything from us and when I told them you were Merlin, the mighty sorcerer, they scattered like a flight of birds."

"Alas,, if that's it, I would that you had told them before the highway man hit me. They didn't take the purse then."

"Oh no, they didn't get your purse master Merlin," Jason explained, "they were exceptionally fearsome after the flash of lightening and then discovered that you were the great wizard."

"Thank the gods for that then. Hand me the purse then and help me back on this beast. We should be on our way before more bad luck befalls us."

"But master, you spelled the purse away just away as you were struck on the head. I saw the flash as it disappeared, don't you remember." Jason said with an astounded look on his face.

Merlin's face fell as the memory begin to return, "My mind is still fogged, do you remember exactly how the spell was worded?"

"Of course master, you know my memory," Jason said with a wide grin, "you said, 'Chi hallen slokell ceddi'."

"Are you absolutely sure it ended with ceddi instead of ceddiry?"

"Yes master, I know from our training sessions that ceddiry means a stones throw away, but I've never heard the term ceddi. Where does it mean?"

"It probably means the purse is gone forever. I fear, I've never heard that word before. How long will it be to Robin Hood's camp now."

"It shouldn't be more then two or three bow shots from here, I would guess. . ." Jason paused then leaned forward and whispered, "Master, I fear they're back, we are surrounded again."

"Well friend Merlin, are you so old now that you have to stop and doze a while, this close to our camp?" Robin said with a smile as he stepped out from behind a large oak tree.

"Had you been here ten minutes earlier, mayhaps I wouldn't have this goose egg on my head and you would have that which you requested." Merlin said, almost pleased when he saw the crestfallen look fall across Robin's face.

*********************

Jon sat on the side of the bed while Karen searched the drawer for the scissors. She stood over him and watched when he cut the leather thongs with the scissors. They were both fascinated by the cut pieces as they seemed to contort and writhe on the bed, almost as if they were alive.

"They were just stretched so long they are just relaxing after being cut free," Jon said, "Don't worry, they can't be magic."

After the final thong fell away and Jon unwrapped the piece of soft leather, he held up what appeared to be a folded article of silk clothing. "That has to be a girl thing, it's real silk." Karen said as she took it and begin unfolding it. "See it's a pair of bloomers," she giggled.

"What the hell are bloomers? It looks like some kind of fancy pants for a little kid with all that lace and embroidery. You couldn't get them over that butt of yours anyhow."

Karen was sensitive about her butt. Even though heir's was small and firm, the word butt always brought visions of some of her mother and aunts on the reservation with wide hips.

"Bloomers are old fashioned versions of women's panties. And don't be such a smart ass, I just might just put them on to prove you wrong."

"Ooh, you want to wear someone else's dirty drawers, how kinky." He giggled.

"They're brand new, you can tell by the feel. And they smell fresh too, see?" She added, as she stuck them under his nose "

Jon wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. He took the bloomers from her, stuffed them back in the bag and tossed it onto the chair near by.

"You know sniffing bloomers turns me on." He said softly as his hand lifted her shirt tail high enough to expose the soft skin covering her breasts. Her dark pink nipples were already hard when he bent and caught one of the hard nipples between his teeth. He begin torturing it with little flicks of his tongue while the other hand begin gently working her shorts down over her hips.

Karen pulled his head tight against her breast with one arm while her other hand slipped into the front of his shorts. Jon stood up while they worked each other's shorts until they fell around their ankles.

Jon lay back on the bed pulling her down on top of him. With lots of experience working together, they wiggled and scooted further back in the bed until with one last wiggle he slipped deep inside her.

*********************

After Karen returned from the bathroom, she picked up the soft leather wrapping and fancy panties and sat down in the chair Then she noticed the tiny leather pouch almost hidden in the folds of the soft leather wrapping. She picked it up and when she loosened the draw strings a gold ring fell in her hand. "Ooh, it's beautiful," she said as she slipped it over her middle finger, "Look it has the same type of designs engraved on it as embroidered on the bloomers."

"I don't know, it looks like a man's ring to me," Jon said, "it's to wide for a woman's ring. I guess I'll have to wear it."

"Finders keepers. Of course it would make a good wedding ring for some man." She said with a little laugh. "I think I'll try these bloomers on."

"OK," Jon said, pulling his head back, "go ahead, I'll just lay here on the bed and laugh while you wiggle and squirm."

"Keep it up paleface and you just might laugh while you wiggle and squirm alone, on the couch tonight." Karen said as she got up with the panties and went into the bath room. She stuck her tongue out at Jon and slammed the door.

"Well, mister smart ass, what do you say now? Are you ready to apologize?" Karen said from the open bathroom door where she stood, nude from the waist up. Her well formed, tan breasts tipped with their large very dark red nipples were showcased above the intricately worked, mid thigh length, silk pantaloons. The soft, almost glowing material seemed to shape and remold her lower body. Her mound of Venus stood out prominently as the material cupped and followed her every curve, even sunk deep into the crevice between her lower lips exposing her even more then if she were naked. Somehow the pantaloons seemed to have disappeared. It was if her body had turned stark white from waist to mid thigh and was decorated with intricate tattoos

"Wow," Jon gasped, "you are a turn on. Somehow those white fancy pants make you twice as sexy and seductive as when you're completely naked."

"Even my big butt?"

"Honey, you have the best formed butt I've ever seen, I can't believe I haven't notice that before now. Why don't you come lay down with me for a while. You wouldn't believe how much I need you again."

"OK," Karen said as she lay down on the bed beside Jon.

"Aren't you going to take them off first." He ask pointing at the new undergarment..

"Not yet, I love they way they feel. They feel like . . . I don't know how to explain the feeling, it's kinda like my skin is being caressed. I mean, nothing is moving on my skin it's just the same feeling. It's kinda like I feel when I am with you and I know I'm loved. Why don't you kiss me a little bit first?"

Jon slipped out of his shorts again. It was plain to see that he wanted her again. He begin kissing and caressing her in special ways. He felt her body responding when her hips begin a slow movement. "Why don't you slip the panties off now, honey?"

"I will in a minute," she said and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. Then she begin kissing him passionately as she moaned and growled deep in her throat. It seemed like only seconds before her body begin shuddering violently and she hugged him even tighter as she kissed him with wild abandon. Then her body relaxed and she lay back seemingly dazed.

"I can't wait, any more." Jon said after she released him and grew still again. He tried to get his finger under the waist band of the antique panties, but it was as if they were glued to her skin. He couldn't work his finger further then a quarter inch before the pressure cut of the circulation in his fingers and bitter pain begin traveling up from them into his hand, making him quickly remove it.

"Damn it honey, they're so tight I can't even get a finger under them. How can you stand to wear something that tight?"

"They aren't that tight, in fact it's almost like I don't have anything on. I love the way they feel." She said as she turned over on her side.

"OK, you got them on now, now lets see how you get them off when you have to pee again." He said, then shook her when he realized she had dozed off..

"I'm sorry Jon," she said when she roused, "I really don't want to do it right now, I'm completely exhausted and I've lost the urge."

"Well maybe I can change that." He said as he rolled her over on her back and crawled on top of her and begin kissing her breasts and the now soft, almost flat nipples. He pushed his knees between hers and spread her legs so he could slip between them. He thrust with his hips and the head of his member easily slipped into the material lined crevasse between her legs and almost inside her as the material yielded and stretched. Then it gripped the end of his member tightly and something like electrical sparks begin stinging the bare tender skin as if he had plunged it into a light socket and he wrenched it free. His member begin shrinking fast, like a punctured balloon, it's speed was excelled only by his shrinking sexual desire. He not only lost the urge, but even the idea of entering a woman seemed unthinkable. Even the thought of a part of his body entering a dark, hot wet place where it could be ensnared and tortured or even gnawed away, was terrifying.

*********************

"Do you mean the chastity belt was stolen before I got here?" Robin ask. "We'll find the thieves within the hour. Little John" He called out.

"Wait, Robin," Merlin called, "It won't do any good to find them, they didn't get it. I spelled it away to hide it and the spell went wrong."

"I don't understand?" Robin said again as they sat around the campfire, "you are the greatest wizard in the world. How could you cast a spell wrong."

"I didn't cast it wrong. It was a simple spell to make the package disappear and reappear a stones throw away, where we could find it later. The highwayman struck me on the back of the head just as I was chanting the last word and it came out different, changing the spell."

"Where do you think it may have ended up?"

"Anywhere in the world, and possibly even a few hundred years from now one way or the other."

"Alas, I fear it is gone then, can you not cause your smith to forge another one? I really fear leaving Maid Marion alone with all these men, when I have to be gone a few days. Not that I don't trust her, but as a man of this modern world I know that women have needs and are beset with temptations as well as men."

"It wasn't exactly a regular iron chastity belt Robin, for you I forged a special one with magic. I can make another, but it will take a while. It appeared to be a pair of pantaloons of silk. However they were created from a special silk made by a ancient sorcerer in Cathy, and was decorated with spells embroidered in it in Greek, Arabic and Hebrew letters, by a druid witch I know. She was. . . Well no mater, they were made to look like fancy embroidered designs, then the spells were activated and united into one group by me."

"It doesn't sound like something so flimsy could prevent love making," Robin said thoughtfully, then added, "it must be the spells then, that makes it work."

"Aye Robin, the spell is the secret, but it's more then one. First there is one to make the garment fit the woman like a second skin. impossible to remove. Now, suppose fulfillment of physical desire for some other man, other than her intended, interests the woman,. Another spell satisfies that possibility. If the woman feels any physical desire toward a man, a special section of material between her legs is activated and conveys intense carnal pleasure sensations to that area. Her desires are quickly and completely satisfied, leaving her with only a desire to sleep and restore her spent energy. Her thoughts are dominated by a distaste for any thoughts of love making."

"On the other hand, if a man is intent on misusing her and tries to force his will on her, he will meet with yet another set of spells. If his uncovered member ever touches the material anywhere near it's goal. He will almost instantly loose both the ability to perform and any feelings of desire toward any woman for the next 24 hours."

"This sounds like a very effective solution to the problem of a wife or betrothed maid with wandering eyes. It would even be a blessing to a woman who might find herself overpowered by a scoundrel. But, what happens when I come back home and want to be with my wife after we're married, you know really be with her?". Robin ask.

"The ring." Merlin answered.

"What does that mean, the ring?"

"The husbands golden wedding ring that comes with the chastity belt of course. The ring has the unlocking spell on it. The husband who wears it can slip the pantaloons down and off without any effort at all." That's not the only spell either, Merlin thought to himself. And, in Maid Marion's interests it's a shame that spell didn't get a chance to work on Robin.

12