Magic Pencil: Lola Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!"

Lola's whole body writhed again, her face pressed down against my mattress and she rocked back against me. It was all I could take. My dick suddenly erupted inside of her, spraying out stream after stream of semen into her

"Yes! Yes! Please fill me up with your cum Gerry!"

My whole body worked itself from in one final thrust as I shot the rest of my load inside of Lola's tight asshole. I held her by the hips, our bodies rocking together as we both went through the last throes of our orgasm. I held her close, kissing the back of her neck, reluctant to pull out, even as I slowly shrank inside of her.

When I pulled out, I could see the fruits of our handiwork leaking out in front of me. Her tiny butthole now gaped open, almost shining with my fluids. Right below, her pussy gave a similar view, though less extended than her ass. Cum dripped down into her fur, creating a matted mess along those gorgeous white tufts of hair. And I knew it was impossible to tell which one was us had decorated which part of her. She turned around, her perky breasts on display as she sat down in the growing puddle.

Dripping cum out of each hole, Lola turned her head back, looking at the two of us.

"Nice playing with ya!"

I'd like to thank again SacrificAbominat for the use of his magnificent artwork in this story. Do check him out online on deviantart and furaffinity for more artwork in the same vein. Also, if you are artist interested in collaborating with me, please drop me a message.