All Comments on 'Magic Pills'

by jackiegirl199

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot Pills

Wow a terrific story. A great fantasy, think I'llorder some of those pills. Seriousely I enjoyed the story. It was a very good turn on & could be added onto very easily.

mortismortisabout 20 years ago
Wow Jackiegirl199 HOT story

Let's get into business with Enzyte and make his cock huge to satisfy the animal he has created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Finally....something original this week

Good job. It was transparent from the first Mad Scientist e-mail that the wife had set things up, but that only made the resulting story better.

I was really happy to see that her newfound sexuality didn't turn the story into a cuckolded-by-a-black-man story as most of these seem to do anymore. I was a bit concerned when the strip club thing came up. Instead, it was a wonderful love story between a man and truly a Loving Wife. Thanks for it.

BTW, SWEAT is perspiration. I think she would have said something if her drinks started tasting like sweat. I think you meant SWEET in the half a dozen places you used sweat. There are a few other spelling and grammar errors, but they don't detract from what is overall a good effort.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I Loved it !!!!!

I sure would like a bottle of those pills...I never have had a blow job from my wife....NO NOT EVEN CLOSE.....This one sounds like one I could suck till she came all over me as well hhhhmmmmmmmmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
shazam

That had to be the best story I have ever read. If only I could get my wife to take those wonderful pills.

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
Original and GREAT

No cheating, wonderful writing.

JUST LOVED THE ENDING!!!

patricia51patricia51about 20 years ago
Delightful

Giggle. Now that was FUN! Who says the best sex can't be between a husband and wife? So we knew who the mad scientist was. Who cares? Thanks for a lovely read.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A really hot wife.

If there really was a pill that made a woman THAT horny I sure wouldn't let her out of the house. Who knows when the urge would overpower her??

But this works great. Good story.

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
One of the top on Lit

This remains one of my favorite stories on the Lit website. Every now and then I come back and read it again because it's sexy, original and ultimately funny. It's merely a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pills !!!! what pills!!!!

I wish these pills would be readily available.I love my wife very much I buy her heaps of sexy lingerie with black stay ups but she continually complains she has lost her libido.I really loved the story and I wish such a pill was available so we could resume our sex life as it was ten years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Gramma

Gramma mistakes apart, (We're only human after all), this is one of the better stories i've read, makes a change for it to be between a married couple, and as previously stated, it was obvious who the Mad Scientist was, but could so easily have been a third character in the plot as well.

Well done Jackiegirl199

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Absolutely Great!

This was one of the better stories in this category! It was a pleasure to read a story between a loving husband and wife! Not that usual cuckhold, cheating crap thats so invasive here. Please check for grammer, spelling errors the next time! You had quite a few but did not distract from this story!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Whale of a Tale

Lady you do know how to put a sexy tale together. Magic Pills was a pure delight. The twist at the end was simply delicious. My next read will be Magic Pills Ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Faithful lusty Couple

Pleasant and erotic in the extreme. You articulated the thoughts and sensations from the lady's perspective. The best sex is in the mind, and in the expectation, which you verbalized. In the cusp of raunch and erotic, you found the erotic. Quite well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
True to life

Hey Jackie, I really enjoyed this story. I came 3 times reading it! I was wondering how much is from real life. I know of a couple who were about to get divorced, she actually hated him so much that she asked a councilor what she could do to really hurt him before she divorced him. On a whim the councilor said she should treat him like a king for 30 days - doing everything that a new wife would do- not expecting anything in return. Then dump him- that will really hurt him. She loved the idea, and proceeded to do it. A month later the councilor called and asked how it went. She replied that they now had a great relationship. That he has become a wonderful husband! Just like the husbands were told to act when they gave the pills to their wives. And it turned them around- not the pills. It really works. You have the magic guys- use it.

Keep up the great stories.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
He has created his monster

Joe is so horney he dosen't see the path his wife is taking. Soon I'll bet she'll be out of his control and out of his life. He's sure to ruin a good thing. Too bad.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 17 years ago
Back for a Re-Read

I just LOVE Jackie's stories. I read the "Magic Pills" series back when she first wrote them and had to come back to read them again. Jackie strikes the perfect blend of sexy story with the treat/threat of involving strangers but the security of our "Loving" couple staying together. Marvelous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
no wonder

No wonder her drinks tasted funny with all that sweat in them. A shutter is something that covers a window or a camera lens. People shudder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can't live without 'em

What would we men ever do without conniving women? The world would, without doubt, come to a screeching halt.

seattlejackseattlejackabout 13 years ago
A nice story.

I loved the twist at the end. Thanks

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
It was obvious to me that she was the scientist and provided the pills.

She knew what he wanted from reading his questions and viewing the sites he visited. Also, that would give her the excuse to be slutty without being responsible and worrying that he would think she was a slut.

However, Nightowl21 is right. If the pills really worked they would be dangerous whenever she when out and he was not with her. Guys flirt with young pretty married women. Usually it is not blatant; just teasing such as, "Let me show you my etchings" or in a joking manner, "Hey pretty woman, I'd like to get into your pants."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A mindless self serving prattle.

Very low quality writ. 1 !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What I've always needed / wanted

MAN! How many men and perhaps some women have wanted / needed Magic Pills? Was married for 30+ years and my wife thought she was a nun with the full weight of the church on her shoulders. She was a prude and dressed like an old maid school teacher. You must know how frustrating it is to have such a set-up. I yearned for a magic pill or some special words. Even took her to a strip club with friends and she joked about the strippers however that was it. Marriage ended after years of frustration. Living as a single but at least I can read Playboy when I want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SEX

Yes sex is matter for the mind and erogenous zones with the nerve endings that excite th brain.

Baddogie59Baddogie59about 5 years ago
Great Read

Yes great sex is in the mind.

Let go of those inhibitions and rock that world.

I love the way you described the sexual acts.

You have a way with words.

Very nice.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was plumb humorous. Now she can sell him some magic beans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The fact that the ending was telegraphed did not lessen its impact. Well done. Keep writing, please.

MLJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous