Magic Potion: Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've talked to a divorce attorney. Guess I need to let her know my decision." She gives me a big smile and walks away.

I follow, watching the empty sleeve flop around with each jaunting step, each sway of her marvelous hips under the tissue thin skirt with shapely legs dangling beneath. Her high-heal shoes tap and click against the hard floor until she pauses at the front door.

"Love you," she coos, then she is gone.

I could make a pitch for her. After all, we've kissed all over each other's body and enjoyed that, even if Jim had been jacking off as he watched. Maybe the first few times it was more to please him, but then we both did it more for each other. She was older, but still lovely, still warmed my soul.

However, Nora does too, and that is the problem. Nora likes to play with the blue bottle and Joanne only wants to be missing her arm. I know she will make it stay that way very soon after the divorce is final. Nora is more like me - she likes to play at missing a limb or limbs. God, last night the way she randomly picked places to inject leaving me missing some of each one, that was more exciting that I could have imagined. Having her control how I will be, that is white hot.

My body still sizzles thinking about what Nora had done to me when the phone rings.

"It's Loran, from the restaurant last night."

"Yeah, I remember. How could I forget?" I chuckle."

"Such a tease. I like that. "Anyway, is that a chance we could meet and talk?"

-

"You've just got to tell me," she says as we leave the foyer and go into the great room. She is wearing a short dress and using forearm crutches, her long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, her bare breasts under the thin fabric of the dress jostle with each step.

My legs still missing, as they had been when Joanne was here, I roll beside her in my wheelchair. "I'm impressed that you actually 'had' your leg amputated." We stop by the couch and I point suggesting she have a seat. I swing my hips and land on the cushion at the other end.

A blue bottle sits on the end table and she picks it up, idly turning it in her hand. "Pretty bottle." She holds it up the light for a moment then puts it back on the table.

"That's how I did 'this'."

"What?"

"The liquid in the bottle is a potion. Injected into a limb, it makes a stump form at that place. It lasts between two and twelve hours. More, it becomes permanent."

"You're teasing me."

"Honest. I don't know how or why, but I accidentally learned about this stuff when my husband died recently." I tell her about the woman from the funeral and how she'd given me the first bottle.

"You're friend, last night...."

"Nora. Yup, her too. I met her because she had a wheelchair for sale ... this one, actually." I pat the cushion in the wheelchair.

"Incredible. All these years and I've never known anyone that felt this way. Now, you and Nora."

"My marriage was good, sexually at least." I chuckle. "'Real' good. It lacked this one part and I didn't even know about his interest. I think he just like to look. Maybe he wanted to be missing something. I haven't found any indication of that. I've been looking through his papers as I clean out his home office."

"I'm just dating, nothing serious. Guys don't seem to want to be with a chick with one leg or they feel sorry for me and act like they're doing me a 'favor'." She looks around the room then at me. "Can I try your chair?"

"Sure."

She rolls around the room a few times. "That is 'so' cool." She stays seated as she stops in front of me. "Not like I haven't thought about missing both leg." She laughs.

"Come back sometime when I don't have both mine off and you can give it a try."

"I'd like that a lot." She pulls her dress up exposing the mid-thigh length stump then rubs the end a few times. "I'd wanted it off much higher, but I knew I would need a prosthetic leg for work." Her eyes look back up at and she smiles.

"I assume if you inject a stump, it will go away then return just like a full limb."

"We could try. Two hours? I don't have to be at work for four. I won't stay and tie up your day."

"No, I like the company. Like you said, not like there's anyone else to talk to about this." I chuckle. "Some unused syringes in the drawer of that table." I fill one and hand it back to her. "Straight into the thigh."

"Nice," she coos as she rubs her palm over the hip without any thigh. "It actually feels better. Sometimes my stump hurts in a big way. This doesn't seem to do that."

"I'd wondered about such things. It's so easy to inject and have a stump moments later...." I watch her rub the stump. "There're times I think about 'stump roulette'." I laugh.

"Have you done more than both legs?"

"Yeah, all combinations of one, two, three, or four limbs with various lengths of stump."

"Different lengths?"

"Uh-huh."

"Wow. I often picture myself that way, having one leg stump longer than the other stump. Sometimes I'm missing one leg and one arm. My mind goes a little wild. Sounds like you do that too."

She stands and walks around the room using her crutches. "This feel so nice."

"I can give you the link where to order. Also, I found a group on the Internet with people that...."

"The pretender and wannabe group? Yeah, I belong to that. Haven't found anyone near by. Never heard anyone mention this stuff on that group."

"It's expensive. Other than that, I don't know why not. I sure don't plan to announce its existence. Sure would hate to have the authorities shut the place down."

"I need to find a job more conducive to missing both legs."

The phone rings, Nora. "Hey, got a moment? I was just sitting at my desk enjoying thoughts of last night."

"Yeah, that was mighty nice. Loren, the waitress, is here. She needs to find a better job so she doesn't have to wear that stupid prosthesis ... or could be without both legs."

"Really?"

"Yup. Sounds like us, huh? Any ideas?"

"What kind of work?"

I hand her the phone. "It's the woman I was with last night. She wants to know what kind of work your interested in."

"Hey, nice to hear you again," Loren says then offers suggestions for possible work. They talk for a moment and hang up.

"She said she'd call you this evening and she'd try to line something up for me. Thanks."

"Nice day. Want to go for a swim?"

"No swimsuit."

"It's secluded and we're both women." I chuckle then move to the wheelchair.

She follows me to the pool and undresses. "It's so nice out here, so glad we met."

I linger, undressing more slowly so I can watch her from the back, the way her firm hips accentuate the small waist, the crack a pleasant extension of her spine. The hip without a thigh is pleasing and I spend an extra moment fixated with it.

"You coming," she says just before diving into the water, leaving only a small ripple.

I lean down, realizing I've never gotten from the chair to the floor, then sit back up. I pull a chair close and lower myself between it and my wheelchair feeling a sense of success, but wondering if I can get back up. I ignore that for now and crawl the ten feet to the edge of the pool. She waves for me to come, her nipples resting just above the surface, the firm breasts held nicely by the crystal-clear water.

I thrust myself forward, sink, and the surface taking powerful strokes with my arms, the lack of legs more apparent than I had expected, even though I kick as though doing so will help.

My hand lightly rests on her shoulder to help me tread water in front of her and I feel her hands grip my waist. "I'll hold you," she whispers softly, her eyes looking like she might want more. A hand slides down my side and cups a buttock. Her wet skin rubs against me, our nipples saying hello, and I find our lips together.

"Hmmm," I hum as our lips part. I give her a big smile.

"Yeah, hmmm." She snickers. "Only been kissed by one woman, kind of like guys."

"I could help you learn to enjoy women." I chuckle.

-

Still missing both legs, I practice getting in and out of my wheelchair and the bathtub. It is obvious that my shower is useless for me without changes. In fact, other parts of my house will need changes, at least a ramp for the few steps at the front door. It is fortunate that the house is a single level. Even the door to the garage is smooth and level, unusual in most homes.

After many failures and falling hard a few times, I began to learn ways to move between the floor and the chair using a small plastic folding stool. Not as graceful as some videos where the woman simply hoists herself up in a single fluid motion, something I might still learn to do. I am about thirty pounds lighter without legs.

-

This morning, I wait until after my shower to inject both legs high on the thigh leaving me without stumps, just nice rounded hips like Nora's the day I met her. With nothing planned, I go for the full twelve hours. I lie on my back just before they disappear then feel everywhere afterwards. Some places need more feeling than others do. A few orgasms later, I can begin my morning.

This will be my longest time without legs, the other two times just for a few hours. I believe I am ready and know I am enjoying being this way nearly as much as with a single leg missing. The potion, at least the result, is becoming addictive and I know someday I will not be able to go a minute without missing something, even if it is not always the same thing.

I prepare a simple breakfast, English muffin with cream cheese, and coffee. The trail of spilled coffee reminds me of things to learn. The island has a portion lower than the rest, just about the correct height for me sitting, and I manage to move things there.

The morning is clear, warm, as I look out the French doors to the pool, and I decide to go for a drive. Since the installation of the hand-controls, I've been using them even when I have one or both feet and have begun to feel comfortable driving that way. It is apparent that life without legs is not simply twice as hard as with one.

Even my shortest skirt still has enough material to lie flat in front of me as I roll though the large indoor mall about thirty miles from home. I feel comfortable that I will not bump into anyone that knows me. I hope that is true. There is nothing in particular to look for, I just enjoy the way my chair glides smoothly between in frequent pushes against the rims. I am grateful for finding such a wonderful chair at a small fraction of the cost of a new one.

Through the aisle of a large clothing store I roll, dodging a few hangers that have fallen on the floor, until I find skirts my size. Hangers slip along the silver rod as I flip though the skirts.

"May I help you?" the petite Oriental woman on a single crutch asks.

As I look more closely, there is no right leg extending from the short skirt. "Just looking," I reply, finding the nametag with 'Kate' etched in the white plastic.

"So I noticed." She chuckles, referring to the way I had been staring. "Has it been long for you?" She looks towards the wheelchair.

"No, I'm still learning the tricks of doing things this way. I don't mind though." I again look over her lovely appearance. "How about for you?"

"Not nearly long enough." She heaves a huge sigh.

"Why?" My mind races with the obvious answer.

"Shouldn't have said it that way, it's far too complicated to explain."

I look around and we are alone. "I wanted to be this way, if that helps."

"Oh my, really? Do you know Loren?"

"Waitress with one leg?"

"Yes, her. She and I went overseas to have the surgery. Where'd you go? They won't do both legs, something I really want."

"Excuse me," a woman says. "Where is the lingerie section?"

She holds a finger up. "Wait, I'll be right back." She turns to the woman and says in a pleasing voice, "This way."

I watch her walk on the single crutch, the shapely leg moving gracefully with each step as though it were the most natural thing. Her whole body is lovely and her face even more so. The long black hair hangs just past her shoulders moving slightly as she walks. My heart pounds in ways it has not for years since my roommate at the university and I dated for a while. She and the clerk have similar appearances; only the clerk is more lovely and missing a leg, and wants to be missing both.

"Sorry," she whispers. "Listen, I have my lunch break in about fifteen minutes. Let's meet at the food court."

"No way I won't be there." I flash her a big smile and stroke her lower arm before squeezing her hand softly. "Fifteen minutes will be like a lifetime." I chuckle.

"An eternity. Yes."

I wait for her to be out of sight before I leave. Impatiently I roll past shops, looking at things in the windows and watching other people. None are as exciting as Kate is. My mind races with a million questions and she becomes all I can think of. I park just outside the food court and wait the last few minutes.

"That seemed like forever," she says as she stops in front of me.

"Love the way you use just one crutch. I practice, but am not even close to being that good."

"Takes a while to learn how to shift your weight. Believe me, I'd rather be learning how to do things in a chair." She laughs. "I don't have long. Let's get some food."

We sit at a small table away from others. She looks at me over the burger as she chews. "Practice?" she says, her mouth still chewing. "How without legs?"

"Oh, yeah. That slipped out." I chuckle. "Since you wanted to be that way, I'm sure you'll understand."

"Try me," She laughs.

"I happened to find, quite by accident, a substance that when injected makes the limb end in a stump."

"Really? A stump?" She puts the unfinished burger on the tray and pushes it away. "For how long?"

"Two hours to twelve ... or forever." I chuckle. "I've been going for twelve. It's great."

"They wouldn't do my leg at the hip. I have a short stump, maybe five or six inches. Could I get rid of that?"

"For sure. I happened to meet Loren. She came over yesterday and did that for a while."

"I haven't spoken with her since the trip. I'm not sure what happened. Maybe I shouldn't have made advances towards her." She takes a bite of a fry then sips her drink. "So close in bed one night I could smell her fresh skin. Like opium, I couldn't resist." She sips the drink again. "So nice to talk to you. I'd love to talk again."

"I would as well." I take in her beauty. "Couldn't resist kissing...." I whisper.

"That would be nice." She grins as she stands. "Tonight?"

I roll across the parking garage to my car while thinking about Kate. It seems Loren isn't into women and Nora is, but doesn't excite me as much. I don't know that much about Kate, maybe I won't like her once I get to know her. Maybe she doesn't like to try having different kinds of stumps. Besides, she already has one and will always have to be at least that way.

-

I wake from a nap in the shade by the pool, still naked, still without any legs or thighs. A warm breeze teases a breast and I take over, fondling with an occasional thump of a fingertip against the nipple. "Take that," I say aloud and I do it again as I snicker. Other places need attention and I knock off several quick orgasms watching the clouds pass overhead.

I check my watch, six hours to go. Kate promised to visit and we talked about having a pizza delivered. I roll over on my stomach and nap a while longer, my head resting on an arm.

-

"I almost came in my wheelchair," Kate says, walking with the single crutch.

"If I stay here, I have to do something about the steps. It's flush coming through the garage."

"Why wouldn't you stay here? It's lovely." She looks around then stares out the French doors. "And that pool is to die for."

"It's too big for me. It was Jim's house. Now that he's dead, well I probably will find something more accessible, more secluded."

"So you can run around naked." She laughs and moves behind me to rub my shoulders.

"Damn, that feels so good."

She kisses my head as her fingers knead for a moment before a hand slides towards a breast. "Sorry, if just feel a little randy around you." She snickers. "Don't get to be with many women these days." She pecks more kisses on my head as the hand roams over the breast.

"Must be my lack of legs." I laugh and lean my head back against her. "Very nice," I whisper as I help her hand. "We could get more comfortable."

"Could I get rid of my left arm for a while?"

"Sure. I didn't know if you ever thought about missing other limbs."

"All the time. If I'd known about your juice, I'd still have my leg and be playing all the time."

"Oh my, a woman after my heart."

"I hope so." She snickers. "I've been lusting all afternoon."

We sit on the bed and I explain how the potion works as I fill the syringe before handing it to her. She pulls her dress up exposing her stump. "See. Way too long." She leaves it exposed as she pushes the needle into the upper arm midway to the shoulder. "Like mainlining heroin." She laughs.

I lie down and she tugs at my skirt until it comes off. "No panties," she coos as she kisses my mound around to the slit. "You taste marvelous." Sounds of lips kissing and laps of tongue, waif over me while her lone hand fondles a hip.

"Ah-h," I moan loudly, grinding harshly against her mouth, searching for even better contact. "Baby-y."

Fingers replace tongue as she digs my clit from the hood. "Oh yeah," I begin repeating rapidly as she toys with it between her lips and teeth until the second and third climaxes wash away.

"Darlin', can I keep you?" she begs.

"Only if I can do that to you." I laugh.

-

I hear the deliveryman almost choke when Kate opens the door. Guess he isn't used to women with one leg and one arm using a single crutch. I laugh quietly as I roll closer to hand him the money.

"Both...." He stammers then takes the money and leaves, shaking his head all the way to the car.

"Poor man," she says, holding the box with the same hand controlling the crutch.

"You are amazing."

"Why, 'cause I can carry things and walk on one crutch?"

"Yeah-h. Well, I can think of a few other talents you have." I snicker and take the box from her, resting it on the cushion in front of my non-existent lap.

"By the pool?" she suggests, leading the way.

"No one can see us if you want...."

"Ah, the 'get naked' thing." She laughs then undresses. "What should I be missing next?"

I shrug my shoulders and take a piece of pizza.

"Could have a bowl of strips of paper with different limbs and amounts on them. 'Stump roulette'."

"Wow, we are so-o alike. I had the same idea a few days ago."

"Guess we're meant to be together. Darn."

"Does that mean you might like to spend the night?"

"I will, but I have to get up early enough to go home and change before work."

"That would be so great to have you here." I take a bite then frown. "Are you seeing anyone?"

"Who'd have me like this?" She waves a hand across her body.

"Ha," I roar then hold my hand up. "Me, me." I giggle. "The woman that sold me this chair uses the potion. We had a good time, but...." I take another bite without finishing.

"We just met and might not be a good match." She shrugs her shoulders.

"Yeah, I know. I often get carried away with my emotions. I was like that with Jim."

"Your husband."

"Dead husband." I groan. "With him, sex was wonderful. We even did threesomes with another woman. 'I' liked that. With him, I forgot how important my 'amputee thing' was to me."

"Don't have to worry about that with me."

"That'd be nice."

"Uh-huh. No reason to not see this woman."

"Nora? Really?"

"Goodness, no."

"I've met...." I count on my fingers. "Let's see, the woman at the funeral, Joanne, Nora, Loren, and now you. There's a group on the Internet."