Magic Seashell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spun the bottle again and it landed on Amber.

John asked her, "What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?"

Amber didn't even hesitate when she said, "I had lesbian sex with two college roommates at the same time."

I spun the bottle again and it landed on Me.

Sara asked me, "What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?"

I said, "I placed the conch shell on everyone's ear last night."

This was so strange. No one even flinched at what I said so without even spinning the bottle again I said, "Everyone stand up and remove your clothes."

Everyone stood up and removed their clothes.

I then turned to each woman and said, "What is your biggest sexual wish?"

Becca said, "I want to lick a different woman every week for the rest of my life."

Dina said, "I only want to be with guys and get fucked daily."

Sara said, "I want to fuck as many guys as I can."

Amber said, "I want to marry Becca and have her take my virginity."

Part 3

I also removed my clothes and as I looked around at my sisters and Amber.

"So what do you think of my penis size?" I asked them.

Becca said, "Impressive! Little man. Perhaps I will call you stud from now on."

Dina said, "Your dick is huge!"

Sara said, "Fuck! It's really big!"

Amber said, "I'm impressed and getting wet."

John said, "No way!"

I then walked over to each woman and reached my hand out and started to play with their nipples until they grew long and erect. I had them each lay on the floor and spread their legs and admired each of their pussies. Each woman had a lot of hair and it was difficult to see anything so I said, "Becca, go get some scissors and Dina fill a bucket with hot water. Sara, get some razors and Amber is going to trim your pubes while John shaves off your pubic hair."

The women got busy with their different tasks and when they came back, they all got busy doing what I suggested. This was great and was in line with everything that I dreamt about.

I grew really hard as I watched each of my sisters reveal themselves to me. And when Amber's pussy was revealed I almost nutted right then and there. Her pussy looked like a penthouse model's. Her clit was long and thick and her pussy lips were really thick and everything was pink.

I couldn't help myself. I knew it was wrong to be doing this but I went over to each woman and played with their clit and lips and fingered their vaginas.

Becca's pussy was really loose and I was able to finger her with almost 4 fingers. Her juices were milky white and I tasted them before sticking my hand in her mouth.

I told John to stroke himself hard and he had an average 6 inch dick. I told him to have sex with Becca while we all watched.

I was sitting next to Amber and groped her tits and fingered her while John and Becca kissed and engaged in foreplay. I noticed that Amber's pussy was really tight and knew that her hymen was still intact.

I looked at Sara and Dina who were standing still as statues and told them to get frisky. They started to play together and I got hard watching them. I then had Amber suck my dick and she deep throated my cock like it was no big thing.

You would think that this would be an incredible experience but it was far from it. It was strange because the only one making any noise was me. The others were silent even though they were all having sex.

I knew Becca was a lesbian and that Sara and Dina were both bisexual. And after all the teasing Becca did to me over the years it was fun having payback with her and John fucking. I looked at them and the way John was fucking her pussy and I said, "Becca, your pussy is now super tight and you are growing really wet and when John cums inside your vagina you will have the biggest orgasm of your life. You will love to be fucked by guys and and only guys."

I then turned to John and said, "John. Becca is a slut and likes to be fucked long and hard and you will continue to drive your dick into her until I tell you to cum. And when you do, you will blast your semen deep inside her."

I then had Amber stop sucking my dick. I got up and positioned my dick at the entrance to her wet pussy. I whispered in her ear, "You have wanted me to fuck you for years now and you love my dick. You will remember our time together and beg to fuck you every chance you get. Now wake up!"

Amber's eyes came into focus and before she totally came out of her trance she said, "Oh Becca, fuck me with your big strap-on cock. I've wanted you to be my lover ever since I met you." I then rammed my 10 inch cock as hard as I could inside her pussy and heard and audible "Pop!" Amber groaned as I took her cherry and drove deep inside her pussy. I fucked her pussy savagely until I drove in deep and spewed my cum inside her.

"Cum now John." And he too started to orgasm inside my sister and this triggered her orgasm and she groaned, "Mmmmmmm" as her pussy flooded with her climax.

I looked at Dina and Sara entwined in a sixty-nine on the floor and said, "Dina and Sara, you will only like pussy and will have lesbian sex together always."

I was changing history here and I smiled.

12