Magic Trick

Story Info
Fiance to single in 750 words.
776 words
4.26
23.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story, I've got some other ideas for longer and way longer stories but I wanted to start with something simple. Hope you enjoy it.

My fiancé and I have been engaged awhile, we're both young and not far past college but while I've slowed down, my fiancé still goes out with the girls every weekend to the local clubs. With three months until our wedding day, I've been working overtime like a madman trying to avoid charging any of my soon-to-be wife's day. That Friday night I made it home late to the usual, to my wife dressing for another 'girls' night' with her single and horny girlfriends.

I may be an idiot, but girls' night means the girls are alone until they step into the club, and then it's all about flirting and getting chased by the guys there.

"Baby, I know you're getting dressed to go out, but I've had a rough day and could use some company tonight, can you stay home and watch a movie with me instead?"

I heard a loud sigh from the bathroom, "I'm sorry honey, the girls are already all getting ready." I shook my head, "Seriously, there are four of them, they can go out manhunting without you for once." Sigh, "It will be ok honey, I'll be back late tonight and then we'll have the rest of the weekend together."

I've been working 65+ hours a week for months trying to cover the wedding bills so to say I'm stressed and at the end of my rope would be an understatement. "Fine, you're about to be married to me. When exactly are you going to stop going to the club every weekend? I'm getting worried and this isn't how I expect you to act when we're married."

She paused, "Baby, I'm only 24, we've got plenty of time to settle down, but I don't see the need to stop hanging out with my girlfriends anytime soon." "I didn't say you couldn't hang out, I said when you are going to stop going trawling for dick every weekend? You guys can always stay home and get drunk, but my wife is not going to be at the bars every weekend."

"Baby, I'm getting ready, can we talk about this tomorrow?" "No. I want to know if you expect me to be ok with your behavior or if I should cut my losses now, so I don't have to deal with a cheating wife if you haven't cheated on me already."

That gave her pause but you could see the firelight in her eyes. "I've never cheated on you but I'm not going to put up with your shit either. I'll do what I want, and you'll be ok with it if you want to marry me."

With that ultimatum in the air, I headed back to the kitchen to make my first of many drinks for the night. Obviously, there was no talking any sense into her, and I'd obviously wasted the last 3 years of my life with a selfish bitch I was too in love to notice.

Shortly after I heard the cab honk its horn outside, she came down dressed in one of her short club dresses and grabbed her purse. Before she made it to the door I asked, "Baby, please don't go. We need to talk and work this out. I won't accept a wife going to party without her husband every weekend; we need to work this out now. If you leave tonight, I'm not sure what I'm going to do."

She gave another sigh and said, "Baby, we'll talk about this tomorrow I'm off to meet the girls." And headed toward the door.

I let her get outside before I followed her and said, "I don't get even get a hug and a kiss?" She paused and came back toward me. Once she was hugging me, I said, "Hey, I want to show you a magic trick." She looked into my eyes wondering what I was up to. She figured it out when I grabbed her left hand and pulled off the two-carat engagement ring I had put on that finger 8 months ago and said, "Poof, you're single again."

She backed up and stared at me and said, "What do I do now?" I said, "Well, you can take the guy back to your old place instead of three minutes of fun in the bathroom now. Good thing your lease wasn't up. Your shit will be in trash bags tomorrow to pick up."

Just goes to show you, proof you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.