Magical Companion Pt. 01: The Doctor

Story Info
Richard seeks treatment for his 'problem'.
1.7k words
4.25
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize for the delay. I am working on a longer project which will be posted soon. Dr Fan Bingbing is played by one of the sexiest Chinese actresses of the same name. I have wanted to write a fantasy about her for a long time.

********************************

I woke up with an erection. I found myself on the couch naked. A beautiful scent filled the air, coming from my skin and the sofa. It smelled like nature. Like a refreshing smell of the soil after a rainfall or the smell of a gentle ocean breeze. 'Was it just a dream?' I thought as I searched for the goddess who appeared in front of me.

I quickly dressed in my pjs and headed to my room to shower. My erection was obvious through the fabric of my pajamas as I rushed to my room. After a quick shower I dressed in some comfortable sweat pants and t-shirt as I headed back to my father's old study. It had been almost an hour and my 6" white cock was still standing rock hard.

I searched through my father's computer for any information on the mysterious manuscript. Unfortunately my father had thousands of documents cataloguing a variety of different artifacts. I would have gladly spend months going through them but my need was urgent. I had to meet that woman again. It was late in the afternoon and my erection had not gone down.

I had recurrent thoughts about the woman with the leaf tattoo. Images of ravaging her in different compromising positions flashed through my mind. I tried masturbating to some sexy clips and pics of my previous professor, a cheer up attempt by her after my family's death, to no avail.

I decided to contact a doctor as the condition of my penis was concerning. I have had an erection for over 6 hours now. I would cum to my professor's pictures within a minute or two usually, but even they were ineffective.

************

"Right this way, Doctor." I overheard Charles directing someone to the study. A few seconds lady a stunningly beautiful Chinese woman entered my study. She had long beautiful black hair. Her body was covered with a white doctor's coat, but it did little to hide her sexy figure. She appeared to be in her twenties.

"Master Steels, this is Dr Fan Bingbing. She recently took over from her father, who used to take care of your family. I hope you don't mind." Charles said.

"Not at all, Charles. Please give us some privacy." I requested, refusing to stand up and expose my "problem".

"Lord Charles, it is a pleasure to take care of your family. Your grandfather was a great man, please accept my condolences." She said in her sexy Chinese accent as Charles left us alone, closing the study door behind him.

"How may I help you?" she continued as she sat on the sofa.

In response I stood up and dropped my pants. Dr Bingbing paused momentarily, her eyes focusing on my erect 6" white cock.

"How long have you had the erection?" She asked

"At least 6 hours now, but I am not sure as I woke up with it." I answered

"Did you take any medications or drugs?" She said

"Of course not Doctor." I said.

"Please stand here, I need to examine you." Dr Bingbing asked me as she removed a pair of examination gloves from her bag. I moved to stand in front of her bag as Dr Bingbing leaned forward to examine my groin. I couldn't help but admire her tight firm ass as she bent forward.

I felt the sensation of blood rushing to my penis and suddenly it started growing. My usual 6" cock was now a solid 8" and thick, almost the size of a mini coke can. The sudden change in size caught Dr Bingbing by surprise. At the moment she opened her mouth to say something was the moment my cock started growing. My cock head entered her mouth accidently.

A sudden lust overtook her. Before I could apologize and step back, she wrapped her hands around my ass and pushed herself onto my cock. Her mouth swallowing every single inch till I was balls deep in her mouth. She pushed me onto the sofa as she kneeled on the floor in front of me. Her hands were locked underneath my ass as she locked herself in place.

Her spit dribbled down her cheeks as her eyes rolled back. Tears dripped down her eyes, obscuring her black mascara. I moaned in pleasure as she somehow managed to work her tongue along my shaft. She started bobbing her head up and down as I moaned loudly. 'Fuck her mouth feels good' I thought.

I was a little shocked. Firstly the sexy Chinese doctor had the opposite effect, making my cock harder just at the sight of her. Secondly, I was expecting her to give me some medications to stop my erection. But hey, if she was willing to suck my erection away, I wasn't complaining.

An hour had passed by and Dr Bingbing had not relented. Her clothes lay in a pile next to my desk. She was only wearing a blacked laced bra, which was pushed aside revealing her pale breasts and pink nipples. A skinny black thong barely covered her pussy. Her long black hair was tied in a messy, loose bun. Under her skillful mouth I had cum four times. The first time she swallowed it. The second time I came across her tits covering them in thick white cum. The third time I came across her face, even specs of cum dripped onto her hair. I just came for the fourth time deep in her throat, directly into her stomach. She finally pulled out and lay down onto her ass panting for air.

Every single time I came, I felt a warm comfortable sensation between my shoulder blades. My mind was occupied by Dr Bingbing to pay it any further attention at the time.

"Your cockk...." She said as she paused to breathe, "is too fucking.. delicious. No one can resist my mouth but it is still hard." She continued. "Looks like it needs another hole, my mouth is not going to be enough."

I stood up and moved map off the table in the center of the room, placing it on a nearby shelf. When I returned to the table, Dr Bingbing was lying on the table face down, her ass in the air as her back curved sexily. She placed her hands on her ass cheeks spreading them apart, giving me beautiful view of her pussy.

"Please allow me to solve your problem, if my mouth isn't enough, perhaps my pussy will suffice." She said, looking at me in a mischievous manner.

Loud banging noises were heard in the study interrupted by moans of a sexy Chinese doctor in heat.

"Harder, fuck me harder. Please make me your slut.." She begged as my white cock filled her pussy to the brim. I was lying on top of her, my one hand wrapped around her breast as my other hand held onto her throat/jaw. She was insatiable. The sun had set and the dusk brought it's darkness. The normally bright study was illuminated only by the fire place in the corner. We had fucked for hours and she still begged for more.

Something unusual had happened. After cumming for the 10th time in her pussy my cock had finally lost it's erection. But this lasted for only a few seconds. My cum dripping from her pussy would disappear and my cock would be rock hard again. An overwhelming urge to fuck her would fill my mind and I would ravage her pussy. Every single time I came in Dr Bingbing, she became wilder as if lust overcame her.

"My ass, fuck me in the ass." Dr Bingbing begged after I came in her pussy again. "Please Master Steels, fuck my ass. I want to feel your thick white cock tear me apart." She arched her back pushing her ass against my cock, grinding against it.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk.... It's so bigg..." she yelled her pleas cut off as I entered her ass.

One week later..

We had not left the study. For the entire week, non stop at all times I had filled up one of Dr Bingbing's holes with my cock. Her pussy and ass were so sore she couldn't walk straight. She had finally resorted to using her mouth and she was on her knees in front of me as I sat on the sofa.

I had a nice tight grip in her hair as I guided her mouth onto my cock. I will be honest, I was not gentle. Most women are not comfortable with rough sex and I felt like a starving man at a buffet. Dr Bingbing not only loved it hard and rough but she could also handle it.

The next morning sun light found two sweat covered figures lying on an office table. The sexy Chinese doctor had finally passed out from exhaustion. A handsome white man lay on top of her. His thick 8" white cock was buried balls deep in her ass. After more than 1 week of literally using this beautiful hot Chinese woman to please his cock, he was still erect.

I stood up slowly pulling out my cock from her ass. I didn't want to. I wanted to stay in the naked sexy doctor lying underneath me. But I steeled myself and pulled out, letting her get some well deserved rest.

"Good. It seems like you have the will to overcome your base desires. I am impressed." A sultry voice spoke.

She was here. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen was standing in front of me.

"You are real.." I asked slowly walking up to her.

"Of course. I am master." she replied as she walked upto me and kissed me on the lips. I melted in her arms as I lost consciousness again.

**************************************

Areiopagos Head office, parking lot.

"Bloody elevator." Tom muttered as he finally arrived at the parking level. He exited the empty elevator and headed to his car. It was 6 am in the morning and after pulling an all-nighter he was cranky. The downtown traffic would pick up in a few hours, at least he would be able to get home before the morning rush.

Tom unlocked his car and stepped into a driver seat when he felt a sharp pain on his head. The last thing he remembered was a black masked face before he passed out.

****************************************