The Ring of Kings Pt. 01

Story Info
Andy acquires a ring in an antique store.
13.5k words
4.45
46k
69

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, the ring in an antique store trope is alive and well in this story. I still hope you will be able to enjoy the trip I am going to take you on. It is a challenge to write a story about good man who can resist the temptation of Power. I am going to attempt it. I know Harem stories are also a dime a dozen, I will however, endeavor to be realistic (as far you can be in a fantasy story) and honor his world view. It will have its dark moments as all my stories do, but it will also have moments when the MC does not give in to his urges. I am going to push my story telling skills to their limits to keep you entertained. Unlike other stories, I will keep things vague when it comes to intimate physical descriptions and leave them to your imagination. You should see in your mind that which stimulates you more. As always, all characters engaged in sexual activity are 18 or older. You will encounter incest, dominance, anal, Sapphic pleasures, non-consensual sex, fantasy amongst other things. This is a mind control story. So, please, enjoy. Comments are welcome, criticisms also, but please be clear and concise. It is a waste of time to just say "It sucks". Please rate it, and follow me on twitter: @TwistedDaveAuthor. Now, on with the show.

*************************

Characters

Andy Hawkins-18 white male 6' 2", physically fit (slight belly)

Sabine Meyers-34 white female 5' 4", physically fit (fleshy ass and tits), Andy's Aunt

Dawn Stevens-25 white female 5' 0", athletic model

Jacob Stevens-53 white male 6' 4", Physically fit and imposing, Dawn's father

Patricia (Pat) Stevens-45 white female 5' 2", Physically fit (a little fat), Dawn's Mother

Cheryl Stevens-19 white female 4' 9", physically fit (little baby fat), Dawn's sister

**************************

Andy was a young man who had a heart of gold. Though he was 18, he was still a little naïve. His father had explained to him that because he was bigger than the other kids, he would get his ass beat if he got into fights at school. So, he ended up taking beatings from his classmates instead of his father. This caused him to be withdrawn. He had girlfriends over the years, but it was because he was smart and would do their homework for them.

Needless to say, by his 18th birthday, he was still a virgin, he was still being bullied, especially at home and had no prospects of being anything else. So that summer, he spent time with his aunt in New York City. Aunt Sabine knew that all he needed was time away from his father and to get laid and that would help with his self-confidence.

He was walking around the downtown area when he heard sounds coming from a nearby alley way. He was in a new environment, and he was not stupid, but he was curious. As he neared the entrance of the alley, he saw a sign that said "ANTIQUES" protruding from a wall.

He went over to the sign and saw a door, the glass covered in butcher paper. He tried the door and found it to be unlocked. Opening the door, the shop was dimly lit and there were tables and glass display cases filled with a variety of old junk.

A young woman entered the shop from a back room. She had beautiful, shoulder length, curly red hair. Her green eyes actually sparkled in the dim light. She had pale skin that was dotted with freckles. Andy noticed her perky breasts next, they looked good on her small frame. She couldn't be more than 5' 2" and he was sure of female measurements, but she looked to have D or DD breasts. He could that she definitely had an hourglass figure.

"Can I help you sir?" she said in the sexiest southern accent he had ever heard. She put Daisy Duke to shame.

"I just wanted to check out your shop."

She walked up to him and looked him up and down. From his blonde hair, to his nerd t-shirt and blue jeans with off brand sneakers. She grinned to herself as she looked up at his 6' frame. Giggling as he blushed, she gently took his hand and made him follow her to one of the glass display cases.

"Are you a ring, necklace or bracelet kind of guy?"

"Huh? What?"

"Well at least you are a good conversationalist." Still giggling at him.

He estimated her age between 21 and 27 years old. He compared the way he was dressed to her outfit. Emerald green crop top, no bra, mid-thigh jean skirt with a gold chain belt and 3" blood red heels and from this distance, she smelled like clover. He actually thought love at first sight was a real thing. She saw the look in his eyes and her giggling stopped and she blushed slightly.

"Okay, so maybe you have a little confidence then." She went behind the counter and bent down at the knees and opened the case. "Let's see... how about... this..."

She pulled out a felt ring display that was 12" by 4" and could hold 10 rings. There was only one ring on it. It was a men's ring and looked to be either silver, white gold or platinum. Being in this place, probably silver. It contained a wonderous, blood red stone that seemed to have a black swirly vortex in it.

"Give me your left hand." She held out her own hand and for some reason he gave her his left hand.

She took the ring and slipped it on his finger, he felt a strong shock and jerked his hand back from her. Looking down at his hand, he saw that the ring fit perfectly. The ring looked like it belonged on his finger.

"This ring has been passed down from person to person for many generations. It is purported to many properties, one of which is that it gives the owner and wearer a boost in confidence."

He wanted to blush, but then he didn't. He met her eyes and said nothing, his face blank, waiting. She smiled at him and nodded.

"It is working already." She said, no hint of humor and no giggling this time.

He kept his eyes on her as he walked around the case. She watched him carefully, still smiling as he got closer. Andy stepped up to her and looked down. His right hand reached out like a striking cobra and grabbed her behind the head. As the ring passed her face a look of horror filled her and her eyes followed the stone as it went by.

When he grabbed her, she faced him again, her eyes glassy and vacant. He let go of her and stumbled backwards. As he moved away from her and stared, her eyes went back to normal but the look of fear never left her face.

"It's not supposed to work like that." She said softly and supposedly to herself.

"What's not supposed to work like that?"

"The stone should not work on me..." her voice full of awe.

"Why not?"

"It just shouldn't. That's all."

He tried to take the ring off, but it wouldn't move. He looked from the ring to her and held her gaze. She had gone paler when she saw the ring would not come off. She moved forward and reached for his hand as she looked at the ring. When her fingers touched the ring, a shock went through both of their hands and they fell back away from each other.

"What the fuck!?" They both said at the same time.

"Okay Lady, what the hell is going on? What did you do to me?"

"I was just trying to help you. The ring should not work on me."

"What is the ring and what are you?"

"Back in 420AD, a lord in Britannia, what is now England, made a deal with a creature... in exchange for a favor the creature would give him this ring. It would allow him to gain followers and rule, or so the tale goes. It was to be passed down from father to son, if at anytime the line was broken, the favor would come due."

"So wouldn't you be the one to pay the favor back?"

"Well, no, I am the creature. The line died with the last male heir two years ago. I was going to sell this ring to a worthy male and collect the favor. Somehow though, things changed. So... I need the favor paid, or you won't be able to get rid of the ring. Now, it gives you confidence, but I will give you one more boon for a second favor. How does that sound?"

"Like a shitty deal. How do I get the ring off?"

"We have to make a deal and it will come off."

"Okay, so all I have to do is agree to your favor and the ring will come off?"

"Well, yes... and no..." she looked a little embarrassed. "You have to complete both favors and the ring should come off."

"Okay, first favor then."

"You need to gather ten souls for me..."

"WHAT!?"

"Just kidding... you don't really... you just need to find that which you desire most and make it yours. A slave to your will and then offer them up to me."

"What do you mean, "What I desire most? Make them a slave? Offer them to you? What the fuck?"

"Sorry can't help you. Second, you must free a servant."

"Great, care to be any vaguer? First, I need to make a slave and give them to you, then I need to free a servant. Any more conflicting requirements?" Andy sighed in frustration.

"Sorry, that is how these things work."

"The ring, it boosts my confidence. What else does it do?"

"You can know how someone truly feels about you and adjust that feeling in a more positive or negative way."

"If they like me, I can turn that to love?"

"Yes, and if they love you, but you don't feel the same you make them like you."

"Why would I want to make them like me less?"

"Trust me, you will see a applicable use for that in the future."

"How long do I have to complete these favors?"

"As long as it takes."

He put his hand to his head and rubbed his temples. When his hand moved and he could see the room again, it wasn't a room. He was in the alley and the where the door had been was a brick wall. Shaking his head, he wondered if he had imagined the whole thing.

Then he saw the ring on his hand, and a small box on the ground. He picked up the box and looked inside. There was a folded piece of paper.

Andy,

Useth the ringeth wisely and sparingly. Ov'r useth may causeth thee to relyeth on 't too much. Beest cunning and decisive, f'r 'twill giveth thee what thy heart desires.

If thou needeth me, simply toucheth the stone and sayeth my name.

-Elvinia

"This reads like faux, Elizabethan English. Jeez."

Andy, put the box in his pocket and walked back to his aunt's apartment. This was going to be a long summer and he had to figure out this ring and how to pay back the favors. Tomorrow he would experiment with the ring and see what it could actually do.

He was halfway home when he saw her. Blonde hair, 5' tall, blue silk blouse, black mini skirt, thigh-high stockings with matching garters showing from under the skirt and blood red 3" heels.

Quickening his pace, he slowed as he came abreast of her and resumed walking his normal stride. She moved away from him, closer to the building as he passed. He pulled the box from his pocket and examined it as he walked. Then he went to put the box back and dropped it.

He kept walking and he heard a voice behind him.

"Sir! You dropped something!" her voice had a high-pitch and a soft tone. Marylin Monroe style.

He turned to look at her. She had piercing blue eyes, her blouse had the top three buttons open, showing gorgeous cleavage (C cup) and her smile was beautiful. White teeth surrounded by ruby lips. Suddenly it was like he could read her mind. She was intrigued by him. She thought he was cute, but not enough to want to get to know him.

She reached out the hand holding the box and he reached out and took the box.

"Thank you. I would have hated to lose this." He said as he smiled at her.

"No problem. What's in the box?"

"A note and it holds this ring..." held up his hand and showed her the ring.

As her eyes fell on the stone, they went all glassy and distant. He looked slightly amazed and pleased at the same time. He concentrated and tried to adjust her feelings towards him in a more favorable way. He read her again and she was now infatuated with him. Smiling to himself, he moved the ring away from her sight and she recovered.

"Do you mind if I walk with you?" she asked.

"No... not at all."

They walked down the street together and chatted. She moved to New York to try and break-in to modeling, she lived with two other hopeful models and she was from Old Orchard Beach, Maine. She was surprised to find out he was from New Hampshire, especially that he was from Rye. Barely an hour from her home.

Now they had met by accident on the streets of New York. She reached out and took his hand, remarking that the universe seemed to want them to meet. He grew flustered, but didn't take his hand away. Soon they were standing outside his aunt's apartment.

She commented on the apartment building, as it was an upper-class high rise. Pulling out the key card and punching in the code on apartment's key-pad, she followed him in. His aunt was in the kitchen and as she turned to greet him, a smile broke across her face as she saw the beautiful young woman with him.

"Well... who is this dear?" she asked.

He blushed and stammered as he realized he never got her name, nor she his. "I... didn't ask..." and he turned to her.

Both were blushing and she reached her hand out to him. "I am Dawn... Dawn Stevens"

"Andy. Hawkins." He said taking her hand. "My aunt Sabine Meyers."

They stood there looking at each other, until Sabine laughed.

"Okay you two. What would you like to drink?"

They let go of each other as if they had been bitten and blushed deeper. After telling Sabine what they wanted, they took seats at the breakfast nook. Sabine asked how they met and Andy told her the story. Not even thinking, he showed his aunt the ring. Only when her eyes went glassy and distant did he realize what he had done.

He couldn't help himself and read her. His family on his mother's side was rather large, he had 6 aunts, including Sabine and 3 uncles.

Each of them, excluding Sabine, were married and had children of their own. He had around 23 cousins. His aunt thought of him as her favorite nephew. Hell, she loved him more than her nieces too. There was a sadness surrounding thoughts of his mother and a deep-seated anger towards his father. Hers was a strong familial love for him.

It was at this time; he noticed his aunt as if she was not a family member. She was the youngest, at 34 and she was beautiful. She had grown up in France and stayed close to her family there. She moved here 10 years ago and managed to drag him away from his parents every summer.

She had dark curly hair, brown eyes, pale complexion, twisted sense of humor and a bright smile. Now that he was 18, he also noticed her figure. She had a large bust (D cup), narrow waist and wide hips. Almost a perfect hour-glass figure. Standing at 5' 4" the top of her head barely reached his neck. When she hugged him, her breasts crushed against his stomach.

She always smelled really nice, and he loved the feel of her against his body. He realized now though, that he noticed her as a sexual person and with her looks, he was confused why she never seemed to have a boyfriend or girlfriend.

"Aunt Sabine?"

"Hmmm... Andy?"

"Why exactly have you taken me every summer?"

She looked uncomfortable with the question and squirmed a little in her seat. "Oh, just to give your mom a break."

"Auntie... please... Tell me."

She sighed. "I do it to give you at least 3 to 4 months away from that monster of a father of yours." She looked down at the floor.

"So, you knew..."

She nodded, not meeting his eyes. He leaned back against the bench, deep in thought. "Did mom tell you?"

"No... I noticed it when you and your mother would be alone with me, and then your father came in the room. First you were laughing and joking and then, it was like you didn't want to be noticed." She sighed.

"What's wrong?"

Dawn sat there looking at the two of them, sympathy in her eyes. Sabine sighed again and looked to be fighting with her thoughts.

"I had to make a deal with your father every year, just so I could get you away..." her voice trailed off.

A look of confusion crossed his face. "A deal? What kind of deal?"

"I had to do things for him... to keep you safe for a while." A tear fell down her face.

He could feel humiliation in her thoughts, fear and anger. He got up from the breakfast nook and walked over to her. Wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug, he kissed the top of her head.

"It's okay... I am safe... you kept me safe and I love you." He pulled back from her and looked down into her eyes. "What did he make you do?"

"It's not important. As you said, you are here and you are safe now."

"Tell me." He said softly, but with a hint of steel in his voice.

She tilted her head down and rested it against his chest and with a soft whisper..." Sexual, things... he forced me to do... unspeakable things."

"I am so sorry Sabine." His anger started to boil. Was there no one his father didn't bully and try to destroy?

She softly sobbed against his chest, then he felt Dawn's arms wrap around both of them, hugging them tightly. He turned his head and kissed her head too.

"Does mom know what he is doing to you?"

"No... she has enough to worry about with him bullying you. She doesn't need to know about what he does to me."

"I am moving into the dorms at college when summer is over. This won't happen anymore; you will be safe from him." He said hugging her tighter.

"No, I won't. He has already told me that once you move out, I will have to do as he says to keep her safe." She started sobbing even more.

His anger rose against his father, but so did his love for Sabine. He would find a way to stop this bullying from proceeding. What Andy didn't realize, was his love for his aunt was affecting her feelings towards him. Soon she looked up at him and smiled.

He returned her smile, but was surprised by two things. First, as she put a hand on the back of his neck, she pulled him down and kissed him. Second, he returned the kiss, but more passionately.

He didn't notice the heat from the ring as love filled the room, then turned to lust. He felt a hand on his ass, as his hands moved down Sabine's body also. Then he felt a hand under his, groping his aunt's ass. Dawn had been drawn under the heady emotions that the ring was amplifying and she was kissing Sabine's neck.

The next thing Andy knew, they were in his aunt's bedroom and the two women were undressing him. His aunt went to her knees in front of him, once he was naked, and gripped his manhood in one hand. She stared at his stiffening member, slowly stroking it up and down. The hardness felt good in her hand.

He stumbled back and fell onto the bed when it hit the back of his knees. Dawn giggled and climbed on the bed next to him. She planted a kiss on his mouth, and then he felt the most wonderful sensation. His aunt was doing something to his erection.

It was soft and warm and wet. Every so often he could feel the scrape of something hard on his shaft. It took him a moment to realize her mouth had engulfed him. His hips started to move up and down in response to her blowing him.

he thought to himself.

Dawn broke the kiss and he watched as she knelt next to him and started to undress. She opened her blouse and slid if off of her, her perky breasts there for him to admire. No bra for her, she didn't need it. He watched as her skirt was undone and pushed down her hips.

Adeptly, she removed the skirt and it seemed she didn't like panties either. His aunt moaned around his prick as she watched Dawn undress. He read his aunt and she was aroused by Dawn, almost overwhelmed by lust.

For just a moment, he pondered stopping this, lowering their emotional responses, then his aunt took his whole length deep into her mouth and Dawn climbed up on him. He totally forgot about lowering their responses and gave in to the pleasure.

She still wore the garter, stockings and heels, it was fucking sexy as hell. Straddling his head, she lowered her pussy onto his mouth as she faced his aunt. From this position he could reach her breasts as he tried to figure out what he was supposed to do with the treat on his mouth.