Magical Mist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their emails became more erotic. They were reliving our brief night of coupling and suggesting what they would like to do when we met again. I asked why, if they were an all-women expedition, why they had been on the pill. Their response was that they knew there was an all-male group about ten miles away on Antarctica. They had hoped to visit them, or for them to come to the women's base. That was impossible because of the bad weather. Going a mile from either base would be life-threatening and much as both groups would have liked to meet, the risks were too great. All they had were memories of me, and those were providing enough for their sexual fantasies.

Whether I would be capable of doing what they suggested very explicitly, particularly with four of them at once, I doubted. Although I am reasonably fit and walk on Exmoor often, I spend too much time writing novels. Any woman in reasonable condition could wear me out and those four were very fit and active.

They told me that they would be coming for a week at least and had sorted out among themselves who would partner me in which order. My first night would be with Carol, then with Amy, June and Helen. The fifth and six nights would be with two of them, and the seventh with all four. My consent was not required. They assumed I would be content with whatever they wanted.

+++

They didn't arrive in January. Their emails from their supply ship explained why. The supply ship, after collecting them, had to visit another base further away on mainland Antarctica and the very cold summer had left more sea ice than normal. It took two weeks longer than scheduled to get through the ice. They would fly back to the UK from Melbourne when they got there.

In January I had two groups staying at the hostel, both preparing for a winter expedition to North Norway. After they had gone I made several trips with the LandRover to replenish my supplies before the four women arrived.

I had an email saying they would arrive on Valentine 's Day in their own LandRover. They did. About noon on February 14th with a light dusting of snow on the moor they drove up in a LandRover covered with sponsorship logos and the expedition's name. They had brought a heap of supplies with them to replace the food I had given them. Unlike before they were wearing suitable clothing for an English winter instead of the heavy duty clothing for Antarctica.

As I helped them to unload I was hindered but multiple hugs and kisses. This time I brought them into the main house, my private domain. Although I had made four bedrooms ready for them, they decided that they would just use them for storing their spare clothing. They all intended to share my large bed. They had decided that the schedule of couplings they had suggested in their emails from Antarctica would be replaced by all four at once because they were all needing sex on Valentine's Day -- now!

Whether I could satisfy all four? I suggested that I might not be capable. Their response was that they would do all the hard work. I just had to be in bed while they used me. I was still dubious but they had brought four crates of single malt whisky from their major sponsor. After a few glasses of that I was ready for almost anything.

Carol organised them into making an evening meal. I was allowed to sit at the kitchen table and watch but any of them not actually involved in the preparation would sit on my lap to kiss me, or, if the lap was already occupied, stand behind me and pull my head into a cleavage.

After the meal they took me to the bedroom. I showered and shaved in the ensuite. Carol, the leader of the expedition, claimed my erection first. She straddled me before impaling herself. Amy and Helen were bedside me and they pulled my fingers into warm clefts. June sat on my chest before moving up until my face was against her sex. The four of them aroused themselves against me until I came into Carol. They kept me surrounded by naked bodies until my erection recovered. This time Amy claimed it. By the morning I had come into all four and was feeling well used.

I was asleep as they made breakfast. Carol brought mine to me while I stayed in bed. She propped me up and fed me. When I had finished she said:

"Jim? There is freezing fog outside but it is clearing. Do you want the hazard lights turned on?"

"Not if it is clearing. That is a normal mist, not the magical one. That is much thicker and remains for most of a day at least."

For the whole of the day I had one or more women wrapped around me. I wasn't allowed to do anything except be hugged and kissed. They wanted to make up for weeks of sexual thoughts they couldn't do anything about while trying to stay warm in Antarctica.

That night was a repeat of the end of Valentine's Day except Amy rode me first and carried on until all four had ridden me. Could I keep this up for seven whole nights? I wasn't sure. They were using me and wearing me out.

About two o'clock that day the mist came back, not the morning freezing fog but a much thicker one. I turned on the orange rotating lights. I lit the fire in the hostel's common room and turned on the electric heaters in the drying room while the women went up into the tower. They took it in turns to peer out into the thick mist. I had just joined them when Amy spotted some figures approaching.

All five of us went down to the main doors to the courtyard and opened them. There were three very exhausted men. I supported one as the other two were virtually carried by two women each.

The three men were nearly as cold and as exhausted as the women had been in December but with five of us to undress them, dry and warm them and provide them with soup, it was a lot easier than it had been for me in December.

When they were warm and fed the three men introduced themselves.

"I am Owain," the man I had supported said.

"I am Glyn."

"And I am Hugh."

"Where are we?" Owain asked.

I told him and explained about the mist. The women added their accounts of arriving in December.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"On Tryfan in Snowdonia." Owain said. We were preparing for a trip to the Himalayas later this year. We were climbing a steep slope when a blizzard came. We had pitched our tent with real difficulty because there wasn't enough soil for the tent pegs. We had just got inside when the tent ripped and was blown away in the wind. Then we found ourselves trudging across a flat landscape and saw your lights. How? We don't know. We're just grateful otherwise we would be dead. Frozen on Tryfan."

"When the mist goes, you will be back on Tryfan. You'll need a tent. I'll get one." I said.

I had a large stock of camping equipment, some left behind by those who had used the hostels and found they were carrying too much. I found a complete four man Vango Force 10 tent with all the accessories in its bag. It would be older than the tent they had lost but was intended for extreme conditions. I added some self-heating cans, and as I had done for the women, a stack of Kendal Mint Cake.

While I had gone, three of the woman seemed to have chosen a man each. Amy was with Owain, June with Hugh, and Helen with Glyn.

I sat down beside Carol. She moved to sit on my lap. She whispered in my ear.

"You might have just me in your bed tonight," Carol said. "The others want a man each."

"But they might vanish if the mist goes," I protested.

"Not before they are well fed -- and fucked." Carol retorted. "Come on --back to the main house and your bed. We can leave them to it."

I tried to ride Carol but was still too tired. She rolled me over and rode me mercilessly until I fell into an exhausted sleep. I tried again in the morning but she ended up riding me.

At breakfast the three men from Tryfan looked much brighter than they had when they arrived but had obviously been well fucked all night. They had all exchanged contact details with the three women so they could meet again later. I had checked. The mist was still thick and the orange lights were still operating. After breakfast, Owain, Glyn and Hugh were dragged back to the hostel for more love-making. Carol and I washed up before she dragged me back to bed. When we came back into the kitchen to make lunch the three women had already started because the mist and three men had gone.

That night and for the rest of the week I tried to satisfy all four women but it wasn't the same. Carol had claimed me as 'hers' and the others wanted the men they had had when the mist was present. By their last day with me they had been in contact by email and made arrangements to meet in Snowdonia. Three of them drove off in their LandRover but Carol had decided to stay with me for another week. The other three would come back then before setting off on an Arctic trip to Northern Norway.

Carol made sure I wanted her to return, again and again. They would be away for a month and she didn't want to lose me to anyone else. She wouldn't. I had been well-fed and well-fucked all the time she was with me. No matter who else might turn up because of the magical mist, I was Carol's and she was mine.

+++

12