Magical Sister Transforms Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a fucking pervert." She says between laughs. She looks down at me and I feel her energy rapidly changing. She has me in a corner and knows I can't get out. I feel like an ant about to be stepped on. Carmen reaches out and starts to walk her fingers across my chest. When she gets to untreated skin I wince.

"Have you no shame?" She says. Looking down at me with more power than I've ever felt. I don't even know how to respond. There doesn't seem to be an answer that gets me even close to out of this.

"You don't have to be so silent my perverted brother. You're among friends here. Fellow travelers through the realm of taboo." She says. Her tone is slightly mocking but I sense a seriousness.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I'm genuinely confused.

"Mike, I told you before you fell asleep. I'm a pervert myself, and one with a lot of power." She says. That bright blue eye meets mine and seems to shine a bit. I feel at ease again. Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

"What even are you? What does that mean? I'm so confused." Even being at ease my voice trembles a bit. My sister has an extremely powerful energy.

"I'll gladly explain that when the time is right. All you need to worry that pretty little head about now is my power and what it can do." Carmen says. She speaks calmly but with a strong backing to her voice.

"What can it do?" I ask.

"Do you remember that time you spied on mom and dad having sex?" She asks.

"I do." I say. Carmen goes back to rubbing the lotion into my leg. Taking away some of the pain I still feel. I relax a bit. Something about her tone makes me feel a bit better.

"That wasn't actually mom who was getting fucked. It was me, I transformed." She says. I start to laugh a bit. It's hard not to when you hear something that ridiculous. Carmen looks at me with a serious look. That bright blue eye shines again and I stop laughing.

"What?! What the fuck do you mean you transformed?" I ask.

"Your sister touched your arm and made you see things and you're surprised she can't transform a little bit?" Carmen says. She laughs a little and I feel how powerful her energy is again.

"I always wanted to know how well dad fucked. Like I said, I'm a pervert. So I transformed myself into mom and tried him out for a bit." She says.

I'm trying to take this all in but I'm drawing a blank. I know Carmen could mess with my mind and she feels powerful but could she really change like that? Seems like way more powerful magic than what should be possible.

"So you're telling me you wanted to fuck dad so your transformed into mom? That seems kind of roundabout. Why didn't you just inject those thoughts into his head?" I say. Carmen seems surprised at my push back to her master plan.

"It was way more fun that way! Duh. Would you want to fuck a zombie you made? He wants to fuck mom, so I transformed into mom. Now do you want to see your sister's tits or not?" She says. The shift in conversation is startling to say the least.

"Yeah, I mean, if you're offering." I say. Carmen rolls her eyes but can't help but smile. She reaches down to grab her tank top and pulls it off with ease. Her perky tits bounce free and her toned body is on full display.

Carmen works extremely hard on her body. Her abs are made of pure stone and she just screams strength. Her tits look perfect on her toned body. They are perfectly tanned without a hint of sag. I'm completely lost checking her out.

"Mike I know you're a pervert but can you not drool?" Carmen says. She can't help but continue to play with me. I try to look away but it's incredibly hard. My cock starts to stiffen and push against my basketball shorts.

"So how was it?" I ask. She put in all this effort to transform into mom so might as well see if it was worth it.

"How was what?" She asks. Carmen continues to cover my legs in the soothing lotion. My sunburn is slowly starting to disappear as she covers my body. Her hands work very gently with enough pressure to relax my muscles a bit.

"The sex with dad, how was it?" I say. Carmen starts to laugh a little.

"It was...alright. I mean dad didn't put on the best show. The thrill was in the taboo, the weirdness got me off. Well, it got mom off." She says with a smile. This should be weird but the way Carmen talks about it makes it feel so natural.

"So why are you telling me this?" I ask. Is she just showing off? Just trying to tease me more and more? Her motives intrigue me in a special way.

"Because I have an opportunity that you may be interested in." Carmen says. She stops running her hands over my body and moves a bit closer to me. I start to feel the sparks again as she gets closer. Like waves of energy hitting me as my sexy sister sits close to me topless.

"What would that be?" I ask. Carmen has a sly grin crawling across her face. Almost like everything she needed was falling into place. I took whatever bait she put out perfectly.

"Well, as you pointed out I could just seduce whoever I wanted. That's not fun though. I want to be fucked by someone who wants deeply to fuck me." She says. Hearing my sister talking about getting fucked makes me rock hard. I held off for awhile but now lacking pain it's easier to get hard.

"I have a friend David who's sexy as fuck. I mean dude has been working out for years. We had a fling a few years ago but never got down and dirty. He's married now to some realtor." She says. I can sense a slight disappointment in her voice.

"Yeah? Well sorry to hear you can't seduce a married man." I say. Carmen looks slightly disappointed by my jab but continues.

"Luckily though I have a pretty easy solution." She says.

"What would that be?" I reply. Carmen puts her hand on my chest and looks at me with those piercing eyes. Her blue eye seems to glow a bit.

"Luckily I have a pervert brother who wants to fuck me. A brother I can transform into David!" She says with glee. She seems so excited to finally get her plan out in the open.

"What? What are you even talking about?" I say. I try to play dumb but my twitching cock betrays me. The idea of fucking Carmen send a bit of bliss through my brain. My neurons are firing off rapidly.

"Don't play dumb mike. Jesus, sometimes you're thick headed. I know you want to fuck me and I'm giving you that opportunity on a silver platter." She says. I can tell Carmen is a little pissed.

I don't want to so openly admit I want to fuck her. The case against me doesn't look good though. I got caught blowing a load into her panties. Plus I'm sitting here hard as a rock with her topless next to me. So things are looking grim for my defense.

Made worse by the fact that I was thinking about taking Carmen from behind when I was jerking off with her panties. I blew a thick load into that thong as I pictured myself blasting her with cum. Which she might even know.

"So you want me to transform into David and fuck you? How will that even work?" I ask.

"That's exactly what I want! It will be easy, I've done the spell before. When mom and dad leave for date night I'll come in here and we get down to business!" Carmen says. She is so cheery it's almost sickening.

"I feel like I should be way more disturbed by this than I am." I say. It's really shocking just how natural this all feels. Carmen grows more excited by the second. She knows she has me where she wants me.

"You aren't disturbed because you're a pervert dude. But like I said, you're among friends. You've lusted after me for a long time. Now take the opportunity and let go of doubt." She says. Carmen's blue eye seems to be getting brighter.

There is a long pause as I think. Could this all be an elaborate trick to really mess with me? Is Carmen going to wait until I answer and spring her trap? There are so many thoughts in my head. There is no way to organize them all.

This idea seems too easy but I know Carmen is the type to plan ahead. She would never propose something that she hadn't thought about for awhile. So she knows all the details. But that could work the other way. She might have an insanely detailed plan to fuck with me.

She already has so much on me at this point could agreeing to fuck her even be worse? The more I think about it, not really. So maybe I should throw some caution to the wind and let go of doubt.

"Okay...I'll do it." I say.

"Don't sound so disappointed!" Carmen says. She is glowing with glee. I know deep down this has all been set up. Now I'm her prized fish she can be proud of catching.

Carmen leans down and kisses my forehead. The sudden movement and the kiss almost blow me away. A wave of positive energy flies through me. It's almost like I can feel how Carmen feels.

"Yes! I'm so excited!" Carmen says with a big smile. She gets some lotion on her hands and starts to rub me down again. Her hands send more waves of positive energy through me. Carmen looks down at me and our eyes meet. She smiles and I feel like I'm falling.

Everything goes black but I'm not afraid. I can still feel Carmen's hands on me. Calming my whole body and making my brain feel pure bliss. The falling stops and I land gently into some long grass. I'm in an endless field of soft grass. The soft breeze races across the grass making waves.

As the breeze hits me I feel so at ease. Like I'm on the best high I've ever felt. Nothing could bother me at this moment.

"You made the right choice." Carmen says in the sweetest voice I've ever heard. Her words wrap around my whole body and give me an incredible hug.

"Now you can sleep. You'll want to be well rested for tomorrow." She says. All I can do is smile in the infinite field of grass. Things start to go black again. I feel the softest blanket cover my whole body.

I fall into the best sleep I've had in my life.

4. The Rise

Waking up I feel completely relaxed. I get out of bed slowly like I have for the last week. But I quickly notice that I don't feel any pain at all. Looking down I see that my sunburn is completely gone. My body doesn't even show any signs of it. I even got a bit of a tan!

Heading to the kitchen I see Carmen eating some cereal. Mom and dad are still around so she wears a more "conservative" outfit. By that I mean her shorts look like actual shorts. Not panties that she calls shorts.

She doesn't say a word to me. Just grin as I grab my own cereal. The silence between us is strangely not that awkward. We share a secret about tonight and that's kind of fun. We both eat our cereal without a word.

After breakfast I'm kind of lost. Mom and dad don't leave for a few hours so I need to fill the time. I try to start a few things but the thoughts of being with Carmen tonight block all progress. I find myself just wandering around.

Carmen sees me a few times as I mostly pace around. All she can do is giggle. Just seeing her makes my heart race. When we get close my body is hit by pure positivity. These little encounters get me through the day. As the hours drag on and the sun starts to drop the excitement builds.

I hear my parents start to get ready for date night and reality sets in. Im going to fuck Carmen tonight. Well David is going to fuck her but I'll be in his body. Man, that sounds really messed up. Might need therapy after this, not really sure. The excitement wanes a bit and moves into an overall nervousness.

As I hear my parents leave I head to my room. This is it and there is no turning back. It's time for the big show and I hope I don't disappoint.

With my parents gone I'm nervous as I pace in my room. I nearly walk a hole straight through the floor with how much I've been pacing. Every minute feels like an hour. I must have checked my phone twenty times. My heart pumps blood wildly through my body. My agony is finally revealed by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say. The door clicks and standing in front of me is my gorgeous sister in a pink lace nightie. It's almost completely see through revealing her matching pink lace thong. She walks in with a big smile on her face.

Walking further into my room Carmen does a little twirl. I get a perfect view of the thong being swallowed by her ass. I'm so hard it hurts and pre cum is soaking my briefs. Carmen flashes a wicked smile at me, she knows what she's doing.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask nervously.

"Are you? I'm giving you the opportunity to fuck your hot sister and I get to fuck my hot friend. Everything is all good on my end." She says with enthusiasm.

"There are no side effects I need to worry about? I'm not going to get stuck or anything right?" I ask. Carmen seems slightly annoyed by my question.

"I told you, I've done this before. You'll sleep it off and wake up as you do the next morning. Happens every time." She says.

"Alright, if you say so. How do we start?" I say. This is all so surreal that I can't really process too much anymore. I'm just going with the flow and hoping for the best.

"Have a seat on the edge of the bed and I'll begin." Carmen says. She helps guide me to the edge of my bed. Her touch is gentle and her fingers seem to send little tingles through my arms.

"Okay now close your eyes, it's important that you don't open them until told. Do you understand?" She says. Her tone is gentle but firm. I suddenly feel In complete comfort.

"I understand." I say. Carmen runs her hands down my arms. Sending a tingling sensation through my whole body. It always surprises me just how much energy her body radiates.

"Okay I'm going to begin now. Just relax your body and I'll take good care of you." She says. I shiver hearing her gentle voice. My muscles relax all at once. The fear I've had washes away and my mind is totally blank.

Carmen begins to speak in what sounds like Latin. She starts very slowly and deliberately. It's almost like she's reading off of a index cards. The words seem to hit my brain in little waves gradually calming me more and more.

She continues to speak in Latin but the language is becoming more distorted. Almost like it's changing into a new language. Kind of sounds Russian or polish. I'm not sure which one it could be. The words are just starting to melt together.

The room is starting to feel like the air is getting thicker. There is so much energy in the room I'm afraid the windows might blow out. Carmen starts to speak faster as the words become more distorted. I'm calm as I've ever been as my body becomes weightless.

Words are now hitting my ears but the sounds are indescribable. I feel like I'm floating in an infinite ocean full of bliss. I don't think I've ever felt this happy in my life. Carmen's chants now disappear into the void. It's just me floating in the happy ocean.

As I float I feel my muscles pulse and my legs wobble. It doesn't hurt at all, in fact it feels great. Like I'm in some kind of healing bathtub. The words I heard before now sound like angels calling my name. A smile is permanently affixed to my face. Slowly I sink into the ocean without any fear.

As the water envelopes me I close my eyes. Soon I'm completely underwater but it feels like I'm falling through a cloud. I have to stop myself from yelling out in a fit of pure joy. As I fall deeper into the ocean I become aware the bottom is approaching. My descent slows as the sand below gets closer. I brace for impact but the sand feels just like my sheets.

Opening my eyes I'm stunned to find I'm in my room. I look around and find that I'm now laying on my bed. Carmen sits besides me with a smile on her face.

"Have a good trip?" She asks with a sly grin. I sit up and can't help but notice how wonderful I feel. Like every muscle has been perfectly worked.

"That was incredible. I don't even know how to describe it." I say. Still having aftershocks of how blissful I felt in that moment.

"Did it work?" I ask. Carmen smiles and puts her hand out. I take it and she helps me up. We walk over to my full length mirror and I'm shocked by what I see.

Standing there completely naked is Carmen's friend David, but I'm in his body. David is built like a tank with muscular arms and a chiseled six pack. I run my fingers through my short brown hair. I can't believe that I can feel everything as if it were my own body.

Looking further down I'm in for another surprise. David is hung and not even fully hard yet. At half mast it looks to be about six inches and very thick. I notice I'm shaking slightly from adrenaline running through my body.

A hand on my shoulder brings me back to reality. Looking over I see Carmen with a big smile on her face. She's been excited this whole time and I think even more excited that it worked.

"A real big boy I see!" She says with delight. Looking down at my growing cock. I'm astonished it's even still growing.

"Looks like it! Did you know David was hung?" I ask. Carmen seductively walks in front of me. Her hips sway as she steps in front of the mirror and lays her hands on my muscular shoulders.

"I had heard rumors and I guess they were VERY true. I was excited before but now I know I'm in for a real treat. It's time your sister has a taste of this thick cock." Carmen says as she slowly drops to her knees.

Her lack of build up surprises me. I assumed there would be some making out or more of a show but Carmen knows what she wants and is going to take it. Feeling her hands on my muscular chest as she slides down my body. I shiver as my sister drops to her knees and looks with lust on what is now my cock.

"Should your sister taste the cock you're borrowing?" Carmen says with a wicked smile. She attempts to wrap her hand around my thick cock. The feeling of her fingers sends a shiver down my spine. She starts to slowly pump my cock.

"Oh god yes...please." I say. It's hard not to get on my knees and beg. Carmen smiles and leans forward, kissing the head of my cock. Her lips touching my cock makes me shake. She starts to kiss up and down the length of my thick cock. I'm now at full mast and eight inches. Carmen doesn't seem phased at all by the length and thickness.

Carmen starts to mix her tongue in with kisses. Licking an inch at a time. My sister is an expert at working my thick cock. Slowly she is getting me nice and wet. She looks so excited to be getting my thick cock ready to be sucked.

She stops and leans back. Looking up at me with a sexy smile she jerks me off.

"Should I suck this thick thing?" She says. I just nod my head, unable to get words out. She smiles and looks at my meaty cock. Without hesitation she starts to work my length into her pretty mouth. Carmen has no fear of working my cock into her mouth.

My thick member stretches Carmen's mouth. She seems like she's almost at her limit. But even with that she still persists. Working as much as she can into her mouth until I'm pushing at the back of her throat. I assumed she would gag but she doesn't even whimper. Just tries to push my length into her throat.

Looking down at my sister in sexy lingerie as she sucks my cock almost made me blow my load. Carmen reaches her limit with about two inches left. Not wanting to waste a second she starts to bob up and down on my thick member.

Carmen lets out little moans as she works my length into her pretty mouth. The moaning sends a unique sensation through my cock. A nice little vibration combined with her warm mouth.

The sounds of her sucking echoes throughout the room. Looking down again I see such a beautiful site. Carmen's saliva drips from my cock onto her nightie. Making a big wet spot. She is undeterred and continues to works me like a pro. My body tingles all over, like little sparks dancing over my body.

Carmen takes my length expertly down her throat. She doesn't even hint at gagging. I'm blown away by the feeling of my cock head sliding into her throat. I almost have to hold back blowing my load straight down her throat. Carmen works my length with her mouth and occasionally works her hand in. The double sensation is mind numbing.