Magical Sister Transforms Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister works on my cock for what seems like eternity. This is easily the best blow job I've ever experienced and I don't ever want it to end. But Carmen has bigger plans for the future as she gives my length one last long suck.

As she pulls my cock out of her mouth a trail of saliva drips onto her lace nightie. A wicked smile creeps across her face. She leans back a bit giving me a good view of her tight body.

"Did your sister do a good job getting you nice and hard?" She says with a wicked grin.

"Fuck me that was incredible!" I say. I tried to contain my excitement and somehow come off as kind of cool but that was impossible.

Carmen smiles and without a word gets up. She walks over to the bed and lays down in the middle. Spreading her legs wide I get a clear view of her lace covered pussy. Seeing my sister laid out like that makes my heart pump faster than it ever has.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Mom and dad won't be gone forever." She says. Her tone is a familiar one. That slightly annoyed tone that only a sister can make.

I get on the bed and start to crawl towards her. Looking down again I see the size of my cock and am still impressed. Even more so that Carmen is even going to take this thing. It looks big enough to split her in half.

Getting close to her I reach down to grab the sides of her thong. But once I start to pull she puts her hands on mine. I look up concern that I've done something wrong. Our eyes quickly meet.

"Just pull it to the side. I've always wanted David to fuck me like a slut. So pull that thong to the side and treat me like a slut." She says. Hearing my sister say she wants to be treated like a slut almost makes me blow.

Taking her instructions I pull her lace thong to the side. Her pussy is dripping wet at this point. The pink lace is soaked with her sweet juice. It's taking everything in my power to not go down on her and taste her. Knowing how eager she is, I proceed.

Rubbing the head of my cock against her pussy it's instantly soaked. She lets out a small moan as she closes her eyes. The feeling of my sister's pussy is insane. Needing to feel more I start to push into her tight hole.

Carmen moans as my hard cock starts to spread her tight pussy. Her eyes stay closed as her body adjusts to my girth. She moans loudly as I get half way in. It's taking everything in my power not to thrust in deep.

"Fuck me you're thick." She says. Letting out a deep moan as I reach deep inside my sister's pussy. Looking down I see how strained her pussy is taking such a large cock. Her lips are spread wide to accommodate the rod filling her deep.

With one last push I'm completely buried in my sister's pussy. The taboo of this whole thing makes my body shake. A shiver travels down my spine as we both moan.

"Fuck me! I want you to make me into a little slut" Carmen says. I don't need much more encouragement as I start to slowly pull my length back before pushing back in slowly.

"Faster please! Is that how you fuck a slut?! Slowly?" She says. My eyes meet hers and that bright blue eye pierces straight through me. I start to see visions of my sister getting pounded from behind. Fucked hard in the shower and even taken in the back of a car. All these images flash through my head.

My body seems to take over. I feel like I'm being puppetted as my thrusts become harder and deeper. I never break eye contact with Carmen who smiles through moans.

"That's it! Take your sister like a slut. Use that body you've been given to make her yours." Carmen says. She lets out a wicked laugh. Her supple B cups shake as I thrust in hard.

Looking away from Carmen's eyes I feel some control come back to my body. My pace doesn't slow and my hard cock continues to pummel my sister's tight pussy. Our moans and groans fill the room.

I adjust myself so I can get a better angle. The strength in my hips is surprising. Even more surprising is how well Carmen can take these thrusts. Her eyes are closed again and all she does is moan. Her pussy is so wet that the bed is starting to soak.

The thought that I'm fucking my sister creeps into my head again. Another shiver runs down my spine and the adrenaline hits me a bit. This is the hottest situation I've ever been in. The realization hitting me makes my balls start to stir. The feeling of orgasm is close. In that moment Carmen's eyes shoot open.

"Don't you dare cum! I'm not done with you yet." She says. She puts her hand up and gently pushes me back. I take the hint and pull out of her. A stream of her juices hits the bed.

"Lay down big boy. Your sister wants to go for a ride!" She says with a smile. I do as I'm told and lay back on the bed. Carmen swiftly throws the nightie off. Leaving only her lace thong.

I've seen Carmen's tits before but seeing them in this context is even sexier. Being a lady on a mission she moves to straddle me. Looking down at me our eyes meet. That bright blue eye instantly makes me feel like I'm high.

"Let your sister take care of you. She wants to cum on your big cock." The words Carmen says echo through my head. Each word seems to calm me more and more. I feel like I'm falling into a dream.

Everything goes black and I see myself, not David, ducking Carmen. I'm taking her from behind in a beautiful hotel room. Candles dance all around as brother and sister make love. That vision fades and a new one appears. This time Carmen strips on a stripper pole in front of me. My sister slowly dancing and showing her tight body to me.

The vision fades again and I'm walking through a forest. My body is completely relaxed as the moss on the forest floor tickles my feet. Coming to an opening I see Carmen bathing under a waterfall. Her body seems to glow. I walk into the water to get closer but she suddenly turns. She smiles and seems to wave goodbye at me. As she does everything fades to black again.

Fading back to reality the first thing I see is Carmen riding my cock hard. Her beautiful tits bounce as my rod fills her pussy deep. Carmen rides me harder than I've ever experienced in my life. I'm slightly worried the bed might break.

"Fuck! Fuck yes! I love this cock so much." Carmen screams. Her moans are incredibly loud. It's so extremely hot watching my sister bounce on me with such energy. Carmen looks down at me with a smile.

"Do you like how your sister rides your big cock?" She says. Not missing a single bounce. It takes me a full minute to respond. The pleasure of her pussy working my length is incredible.

"It feels fucking amazing! Jesus Christ." I say. Letting out a low groan as Carmen slams down on me. Her ass makes a beautiful sound as it hits my thighs.

"Such a pervert!" Carmen says followed by a wicked laugh. Her face quickly turns serious as she leans forward. Planting her hands hard on my chest. Her nails quickly dig into my chest.

Carmen starts to work my cock like a pro. Every movement of her hips has been crafted by years of practice. Even after all the hard fucking her pussy grips every inch. With her leaning down every moan is louder. The feeling in my balls starts to build again. I know I don't have much longer until I erupt into my sister.

"Oh fuck me that's so good. I love this cock so fucking much." Carmen says. Her eyes are closed as she works my length. Her pussy is soaked and I can feel her sweet nectar on my balls.

After a while I can feel a change in Carmen. She is concentrating all her energy on this fucking. Her moans and groans grow louder. Her body is tensing with every thrust. She is getting closer and closer to the edge and I'm going to help her along.

Grabbing her hips I start to thrust into her hard. All Carmen can do is gasp as her pussy is filled. We are both now completely lost and racing to bring each other to the edge.

Our breathing becomes more and more intense. This is now an animalistic fucking. We even start to wildly kiss in between thrusts. Our bodies start to drip with sweat as we fuck each other's brains out. The bed must be putting a dent in the wall with how hard we are using each other.

"Fuck me Mike I'm so fucking close! Don't you dare stop!" Carmen screams between moans. I kiss her neck and groan. I'm close to orgasm myself. We are both in the depths of truly intense fucking. Thrusts are wild and moans are loud.

I'm right there and I can't hold back anymore. I thrust wildly into my sister. Carmen pushes back against my thrusts even harder. We can barely kiss we are fucking so wildly. My balls start to tighten and Carmen's body tenses.

It feels like fireworks are exploding in my head as a jet of cum floods Carmen's pussy. I'm so lost in my orgasm I can barely hear Carmen scream in ecstasy. I can absolutely feel her pussy grip my cock as she cums all over it.

Jet after jet of hot cum pushes its way into my sister's pussy. My orgasm never seems to end and the cum just continues to flow. It's such a strong orgasm I swear I feel a ringing in my ears.

I finally catch my breath as I feel Carmen collapse on top of me. Our bodies are drenched in sweat. She continues to moan as she's pumped full of cum. It takes what seems like eternity for me to settle and the orgasm to subside.

The first thing I hear as the last was of bliss hits me is Carmen's wicked laugh.

"That is...exactly what I wanted." She says. With a considerable amount of struggle she pushes herself up. Still straddling me I get the beautiful view of my wel fucked sister. Her body dripping with sweat and her pussy already leaking seed.

I try to speak but no words come out. Carmen just smiles down at me. I feel my body start to relax. Again I try to talk but no words come out. My fingers and toes go numb first. The numbness starts to travel through my whole body.

The feeling isn't unpleasant, it's oddly relaxing. The numbness soon takes over. All while Carmen just looks down at me with a wicked smile. I notice that the sides of my vision are starting to fade. It's slow at first but it quickly starts to get really dark.

"It's time for you to sleep big boy." Carmen says. Our eyes meet and her eyes seem to make my vision go completely black. I feel my eyes close.

I drift off into a dream.

End of Chapter 1

------------------

Hope you all enjoyed it! Again sorry for the long delay between stories. I've just had some bad writer's block and some personal things going on. I hope you all understand.

This series is very likely going to go off the rails. So hang on for the ride.

Next up will likely be the next installment of Goblin King and likely a one shot story.

Be kind to one another and be safe.

-Frost Layer-