Magical Transformation Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife and I become slaves of a magical Futa Goddess.
4.5k words
4.46
17k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still vaguely remember how this story started, but so many things have happened since then that it seems like that was a dream or a fantasy about some past life that may or may not have existed.

I recall being fucked in the ass on a daily basis by J, my wife, but with a rubber cock that she attached to her hips with some sort of belt. I remember I had a cock of my own then, but it had not been allowed an orgasm for quite a while. I think this was some sort of roll play we had agreed to, where she would tell me that the only way I would allowed to have an orgasm was if I came from her rubber cock fucking my ass.

The last thing I remember before our new journey began was standing on all fours with my wife fucking me doggy style, teasing me about not succeeding at cumming, no matter how much she fucked me in my "sissy pussy".

She was using our new "magical beast" silicone dildo, which was longer and significantly wider than anything I had ever had in me before. The unusual bumps and ridges gave me a whole new set of sensations on top of being stretched, and the soft silicone felt great as it slid in and out of me.

As J fucked my well-lubed hole with this monster dildo I moaned out, "it feels so amazing having you fill me up with your huge cock...I just wish that you could also feel the sensation of sliding in and out of my ass."

Tightening her grip on my hips, J responded, "just seeing my magical cock enter your pretty little ass gets me soaking wet," which I knew was very true. After nearly every session I had the pleasure of cleaning up her sopping-wet pussy and helping her to a powerful orgasm. She actually came harder after fucking my ass than from traditional sex.

Then she added, "but I also wish I could feel what it is like to be inside of you, and to fill up your ass with my cum."

My last memory of that strange life in that strange world was the shadow of some giant female demon seeming to appear from the corner and saying, "as you wish...."

My new life started when I opened my eyes in what is now my home. I didn't have time to register much more than the throne-like chair that was in front of me because my attention immediately focussed on what was happening there.

My wife, or some modified version of her, appeared to be eagerly sucking the oversized cock of a ten-foot-tall woman. While I recognised the woman on her hands and knees attempting to devour this giant cock and ram it all the way down her throat as my wife J, her breasts and nipples had grown significantly in size, while remaining as round and perky as her previously B-cup tits had been. Her ass had become more rounded as well, while her waist seemed to have drawn in. J seemed to have transformed from an attractive and fit woman with into a fantasy porn star.

The giant woman with the giant cock looked at me and smiled and reached down to pat my wife's left hip so that she re-positioned herself, giving me a direct view of J from behind. I saw her even more perfect ass and hairless pussy. But hanging from just above the pussy was what appeared to be a real-life replica of her "magical beast" strap-on, with pre-cum dripping from the tip.

J hadn't noticed I was awake yet, as she was so pre-occupied with the cock she was sucking. Seeing her force the thing, despite her gag reflex, down into her throat, was enough to give me a raging hard-on. Or at least it should have been.

My next discovery came as I began to examine my own body. I seemed to be completely paralysed in the chair I was in. My arms and legs were fixed to my seat, but by some power that prevented me from being able to control them. I had just enough control of my head to look down at my penis, which no longer had any hair around it and resembled the shrunken appendage I often laughed at after a day of skiing or cycling in especially cold weather. While I felt massively aroused by the scene I was witnessing, and could see pre-cum leaking out, my penis was hardly an inch long and showed no other signs of life.

The giant futa woman winked at me as turned her attention back to my wife, reaching one arm around to stick two large fingers into J's clearly loose and lubed ass while using her other hand to push J's head down so that her lips reached the very base of the two-foot cock just in time for the giantess's orgasm.

I had never seen a longer lasting or more arousing orgasm in my life. She let out a giant, satisfying scream of pleasure, her body convulsing while she held my wife's head in place, as if J's body was just an accessory for satisfying this monstrous cock. I could see J's stomach begin to bulge from the huge amount of cum being emptied into it. This should not have been possible -- my wife should have been suffocating and vomiting from this treatment. But instead J seemed to be in a thrall as her throat and oesophagus created such a tight seal around the giant futa cock that all of the cum just continued to inflate her stomach.

Finally, the giant woman finished and release my wife, letting her cock slide out of J's throat and hang between her legs. Or perhaps it would have been more accurate to say she let J slide off her giant cock and collapsed on the floor. J caught her breath as she wiped a few globs of cum from her lips and chin back into her mouth and murmured something that sounded like, "thank you mistress," before getting up to eagerly clean up what remained on the giant woman's cock, swallowing every last bit.

"Your wife has become quite a fan of cum, which I guess is only natural when it's the only food she gets," the woman finally spoke, looking directly at me.

She stood up and walked over to me, displaying her amazing, hairless female body, enormous tits with two-inch nipples as thick as my thumb...and the giant cock that had just filled my wife's stomach with cum.

"Welcome back -- you've been out for a full week while I was transforming your wife," the futa giant said as I glanced behind her to see my wife licking the last cum from her fingertips, stroking her engorged cock and seeming not to register my presence in any way.

"I'm sure you've got all sorts of questions about what's going on, but you're probably also very hungry after your week in a state of suspended consciousness. Even the relatively minor changes your body has gone through used up plenty of energy. So, I will let you choose between feeding," she said, lifting her cock and pointing it at my face, "or explaining what is going on and why your wife is stroking her hard cock, while yours is...being repurposed."

Just the mention of feeding made me realise how incredibly hungry I was, and after a subtle hand motion by the 10-foot goddess returned my ability to use my mouth I managed to say, "food, please..." as my eyes fixated on the nourishment already dripping from her cock.

"Good choice, though we'll have to work on your manners," she said, "but for now I want to focus on breaking in this new throat, especially since I feel like my first orgasm was just a warmup run for a really explosive second one," she said as she approached me, her thick cock throbbing with arousal. As she stood over me I looked up and managed to open my hungry mouth as the first large drop of precum fell from about a foot above me. The salty liquid tasted addictively perfect and as I quickly swallowed it, and it sent a tingling sensation through my body as it descended into my gut.

Behind this woman's large balls I could see she also had a vagina, with long inner labia sticking out and hanging down at least 2 inches. I started to imagine my entire face being covered by this massive pussy, but the giantess tipped my head back and stood on her tiptoes as she aimed her cock down into my mouth.

"Open," she commanded as the tip of her cock touched my lips. I had no idea how something this thick would make it into my mouth, much less down my throat, but that was before I understood how the creature's magic worked.

I opened my mouth and let her pop the tip of her cock into it. As she came down off her tiptoes into a more comfortable position, her cock pushed about 6 inches into me. In my current immobile state, I was trapped with this cock in my mouth, unable to remove it until its owner lifted herself back up to pull it out.

I felt my jaw move out of joint as the first 6 inches entered me, but I did not feel any pain. As she lowered herself further into my throat, I felt my insides stretching with every inch of progress. Given how narrow my throat was, I was surprised at how easily she continued to push her 2-foot cock deeper into me.

The futa woman clearly enjoyed stretching my virgin throat, as she let out moans of pleasure as she slid down into me, with my nose finally touching her pelvis and the tip of her cock poking into my stomach.

"You are the perfect size for feeding," she said as she felt the head of her cock penetrate the seal at the top of my stomach, "no adjustments even needed here."

Unlike my wife, who always had difficulty with deep-throating me, I had found I could suppress my gag reflex when my wife and I role-played during our strap-on sessions. I found I had no problem keeping this goddess's long rod in me as well. This impressed the giant futa, who moaned as she put both hands on my head as she began to slide in and out of my throat.

"My most powerful magic comes from my bodily fluids, as you will discover soon," she told me between moans. Even through the confusion of everything that was happening to me, I felt great pleasure from the fact that she was clearly enjoying the grip of my throat around her hard cock, "my pre-cum, for example, made your mouth and throat more elastic as soon as you swallowed it."

This beautiful goddess continued fucking my throat, and I remember feeling surprised at how comfortable I felt, even as my head was leaned back over the edge of the chair to create a straight line from my lips to my stomach.

Her pace got faster and the futa beast gave me a hint of what was about to happen next: "My cum contains my most potent magic, and it is also what will keep you and your lovely wife fed and full of sexual energy from now on. Well, at least your wife and I will be full of sexual energy -- you won't have much say in the matter."

Shortly after, with one last downstroke that pushed her cock directly into my stomach again, I felt the goddess's cock swell as her orgasm shot through her body and her cum erupted directly into my gut. It pumped rapidly at first as she howled in pleasure, and even after 30 seconds the slightest movement would cause another shudder and more of her gooey cum to fill me further.

Despite the knowledge that my stomach had inflated to at least the size of my wife's I couldn't resist trying to please this futa beast further, and I did my best to use my throat muscles to "swallow" her cock while it was still deep inside me.

"Whaaat the...oooooh myyy aaaaaaa gnnnnn," was all she could pronounce, clearly surprised by the unexpected sensation of my throat massaging her still sensitive cock. Without even having to move, I had pushed her over the edge to yet another orgasm, unleashing a second giant load of her cum into my stomach.

Having succeeded at temporarily deflating the giant cock, my mouth and throat were freed, and I looked down to see a very pregnant bulge that was even larger than my wife's. I no longer felt hungry though, and a pleasant tingling sensation was now spreading through my entire body from head to toe.

Regaining her composure, the futa creature looked at me with a combination of curiosity and surprise. "You are going to make an excellent toy with that throat of yours -- I will truly enjoy feeding you, though your wife's eagerness is also impressive. You two will make excellent additions to my household, I think."

As she said this, she let me use my now-mobile hands to navigate the tip of her cock back to my mouth so I could clean up and suck down the last bits of thick cum that were leaking out. Then she summoned my wife, who walked over with an impressive swing in her hips and took a seat at her master's feet.

And finally, I heard an explanation of what had happened to us.

The futa goddess's name was Sera, and she had taken us from earth to her home. While she had formidable magical powers, her focus and her true passion was sex, and her most potent magic was transmitted through her semen. Sera did not say when or if we would be allowed to go home, but this was not a question that was worrying us at the moment. We both felt comfortable, well-fed, safe and excited about what lay ahead for us (perhaps naively).

"Now, about your manners," she said, "Your wife has already learned to address me as 'mistress' and I expect the same from you. While your lives will be filled with pleasure and you will be under my protection, I have brought you here as my slaves. In the eternity that will now be your lives with me, I will do as I please with you. I promise that it will not be boring."

Without going into great detail, Mistress Sera said that she had big plans for us -- we were to become her greatest sexual creations through a process of transformations that we would discover as they happened.

"I have been enjoying watching you and your wife for some time, and when you both wished for the same thing on your last night on earth, I couldn't help but oblige...with a few of my own additions and modifications to make it more of a challenge."

Mistress Sera's last two sentences made my wife suddenly become very attentive. She looked up at our goddess with hopeful, almost desperate eyes, and I could tell this was going to be new information for her as well

Our new owner went on: "I transformed your wife into her current form...well, almost her current form...instantly when you two made your identical wishes. As you can see, she now has what she needs to feel what it is like to be inside of you, just like you wished for."

I looked again at J's cock and it was an enlarged version of the crazy, bulging alien-like dildo she had been fucking me with in our previous life. And it seemed to be oozing pre-cum almost non-stop.

"With you, on the other hand, I am going to take my time," our Mistress explained, "and there is a condition for both of you to fully complete your transformations. On the one hand, it is simple: you need to have an orgasm from having sex with your wife. But there is a catch: your penis will never give you an orgasm again. The only way for you to complete the spell and unlock both your orgasms will be when you reach a climax from your wife fucking you in the ass."

J looked at me as if she was ready to jump me that very second, but Mistress Sera held her in place with a thumb and forefinger wrapped around J's neck, saying, "Not yet, my pet, there's more."

"Now as you can see, your wife is very eager. Her sex drive has been massively enhanced by her new body and currently, every time she has sex it feels like endless edging. She's so close to orgasm, but she just can't have one. It will be the same for you -- you will feel pleasure from stimulation of different erogenous zones on your body, but it is going to take time...maybe a long time...for you to figure out how to have an orgasm from getting fucked in your ass," our cruel Mistress explained.

With that, Mistress Sera released my wife and she practically pounced on me. With hardly a kiss and a "so glad you're back with me," J had pushed me to the floor and was pushing her cock into my tight ass, which had not yet been exposed to Mistress Sera's elasticity-inducing fluids.

I gasped as the head of her cock slid into me, feeling pain as my muscles were unceremoniously stretched to accommodate J's new appendage. But I also felt arousal as I heard her moan in pleasure from the sensation of entering my ass. Despite the ache, I was already more turned on than I thought I could be from my wife fucking me with a real cock.

Things got even better as she slid further in, helped by ample amounts of slippery pre-cum, J's fantasy-cock stretched me further, with is bulges and lumps pushing me to my limit. She began to slide in and out, trying to push herself further into me with each stroke, but my insides not yet capable of accommodating her length or girth.

J was clearly extremely aroused and extremely frustrated and having a hard time being sensitive to my limits as she poked in and out of me again and again. She was moaning, pulling my hips towards the base of her cock, trying to slide her 15-inch monster cock into my unprepared ass.

This went on for about 10 minutes until Mistress Sera finally had mercy on us. She pulled my wife back from my ass, leaving my stretched and gaping hole exposed as she squeezed her cock from the base up to produce a small drop of cum that fell onto the tip of J's own member. At first I was worried, as I saw J's cock instantly swell even larger, but as she plunged it into me, I felt Mistress Sera's cum work its magic as my insides easily rearranged to let J push her full length into me.

I still felt the massive pressure of her wide and unnatural cock as it slid into me, but I no longer felt like this was literally going to tear me apart.

As J fucked my tight ass, plunging so deep into me that I felt the pressure on my cum-inflated stomach, I began to feel a sensation of pleasure building up inside of me. This time, when she grabbed my hips I pushed my ass back to make the widest part of her cock push me even further open, and I felt J's cum-filled balls slap against the small appendage that was my penis.

"Oh my gooooddddd," J moaned, "I never thought it could be this good! I want to fill your beautiful little ass with my cum!" She added desperately.

My increasing arousal got J even more excited, and as she accelerated towards the edge of orgasm, her thrusts got rougher more aggressive. She was fucking me hard and fast, but it no longer was causing me to get aroused by the sensation. I let her keep going, though, as I felt my role in this new life was to please, and so I let J fuck my ass hard and fast until she was too exhausted to keep going.

She collapsed beside me, covered in sweat, and Mistress Sera chuckled as J's efforts had only left her drained but even more frustrated.

Meanwhile, I was lying on my side with my heavy stomach still inflated with cum, touching my wet and stretched ass with one hand and trying to stroke my mini-cock between my thumb and forefinger. Despite my arousal and the strokes, it remained flaccid.

"I told you that wouldn't work," Mistress Sera said as she turned her attention to me, "you're going to have to focus on taking your wife's cock in your cute little ass. It looks like we may need to help her learn what turns you on though. In fact, I think we can start right now."

"But mistress, please, J is exhausted and my ass has just been fucked hard for nearly an hour by that enormous cock. Plus my stomach is so inflated I look like I'm going to give birth to twins!" I protested.

"Talking back will only earn you punishment," Mistress Sera warned, "Now follow me to the bedroom. I'll carry J in myself."

Our mistress picked up J in one arm and walked with me in tow to a new room, which featured an enormous bed that could easily fit four creatures the size of Mistress Sera. It had a variety of cages, restraints and built-in devices under, over and integrated into it, as well as a small stairway for people our size to use to get up to the giant-height mattress.

After propping J up comfortably on some pillows, Mistress Sera lifted me up onto her bed and lay me on my back with my ass at the edge of the bed.

"You already took two loads of my magic cum even though you were supposed to have one, but this means your body is ready for me to accelerate part of your transformation," Mistress Sera said as she lined her impossibly large cock up with my already-ruined ass.

12