Magical Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of easing her way in, the goddess pushed her 2-foot cock into me with one steady stroke. I was expecting extreme pain, however, I felt my body gripping every inch of her as she slid in. I could feel her cock as if the inside of my ass had become one long, tight tunnel of soft flesh.

And it felt really good.

I let out a small whimper of pleasure and release, emitting a smile from Mistress Sera. "You like that?" she asked, also clearly enjoying the tunnel of flesh that my ass had become.

"Yes Mistress...it...mmmm...feels ahhhh-aaaaamazing..." I responded as she began to move her cock in an out of me.

"I have to say I agree, it does feel amazing," Mistress Sera said as she continued to fuck me, "you won't be needing your ass for any bodily functions any more, so I figured I'd turn it into a second pussy. Mmmmm...my friends are going to love this!"

As Mistress Sera's arousal grew so did mine. She was clearly enjoying giving me pleasure, and when she leaned down to let me suck on her giant nipples for the first time we both let out moans of pleasure.

"Mistress, I think...aahhhh...I think I'm getting close to an orgasm..." I told her, thinking that achieving the condition of the spell wouldn't actually be so hard.

"You are indeed, slave, but you can only have your first orgasm with J. So I'm going to just keep fucking you until I feel like cumming, and you're going to have to enjoy the sweet torment of being stuck on the edge," Sera responded, shoving her second nipple into my mouth.

About 30 minutes into my ass being completely ruined by Mistress's giant cock, J had recovered enough energy to start stroking her erect cock as she watched me being fucked by a woman more than 1.5 times my height. J looked at Mistress Sera with longing eyes, clearly wanting to try again.

"Oh J, you want some more practice don't you?" Mistress asked, teasing. "But now is mistress's time to have some fun, so why don't you stick that cock of yours in his mouth and we can give him his first spit-roast."

Without even pulling me off her cock, Mistress flipped me over and put me on my hands and knees, with J's cock directly in front of my face. Despite her knowledge that she would not be able to reach an orgasm, J grabbed my head and practically impaled it on her cock, forcing it into my now-elastic throat and down my oesophagus again and again.

Mistress Sera must have enjoyed the view, because I felt her pace pick up and her cock throb with arousal as she neared an orgasm. Soon she took one final stroke into me, shoving all two feet of her cock straight up my insides -- and then I felt her explode, with the tip of her cock well inside my rib cage.

The changes to my body were still far from completed, but already I was capable of taking a two-foot cock fully inside my ass and now, as Mistress Sera released another massive load of cum inside me, I felt it course through my re-routed insides, once again reaching my stomach and further inflating it while J continued to fuck my throat.

Once her third load of cum had filled me up, Mistress Sera finally seemed sated herself and she reclined onto her bed, looking satisfied and sleepy.

"J, come over here and clean off my cock," she ordered, finally giving me a break from the continued mouth-fucking I was getting. As J licked cum off of Sera's cock and eagerly sucked the remaining bits that were dripping out of her, our Mistress explained that she had more magic in store for us: "You will both sleep now with the help of my cum...except that I'm going to make J wake up at random times during the night with an uncontrollable urge to fuck her husband's ass. You'll just have to get used to this -- it's such a wonderful ass that I might even have to have another go if I wake up in the middle of the night."

I wanted to complain, but for some reason I was looking forward to it. I felt completely used. My throat and my ass still stretched from the massive cocks they had just taken. As I drifted off to sleep, I only hoped that my wife and my Mistress would continue to enjoy the pleasures that my body provided them....

12