Magically Erotic Room 18

Story Info
Mimi Sensuelle.
757 words
4.2
912
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room 18, Part One

Chamber of Mystery, Healing and Romance

By Lady M

Chapter One

Sensual Surprises

Mimi Sensuelle was on vacation by herself because her main squeeze, Paulo Picasso, was stuck on the East Coast visiting family in the middle of a long snow spell.

So sad. He was stuck in sub-zero temperatures and she was enjoying Santa Maria, California's 50 and 60 degree "cold'' weather with intermittent sun and rain.

Today was an overcast 55 degree day and she was enjoying breakfast at the Jack in the Lox which was right next to her hotel.

OMG. Last night she had sushi with Kevin, the owner of the hotel, and his girlfriend, Queen Monique. Mimi called her the queen because she was so beautiful and sexy, and also a talented poet. The two had flirted, fondled and kissed after dinner. Mmmmmmm. Tonight might be even more delightful.

Mimi was sexy herself, even at age 68, with lovers aged 39 to 70, both male and female, most of them bisexual as well. There were currently three of them if she included the temptress, Monique.

Monique had four children, aged 8 to 17, and still managed to have a perfect, sexy body. Mimi could not think about Monique without getting wet panties.

The two were immediately attracted to each other when they met two days ago. Monique blurted out, "I love you!" and Mimi felt the same plus an irresistible attraction. It was so unexpected and so delightful.

That night, after a delicious sushi dinner, the two were in Mimi's infamous Room 18 at the Travelot Hotel where Mimi had adventures of the most extraordinary kind.

They fondled and kissed, put on makeup and took selfies. They even flirted with Kevin, Monique's hot, septuagenarian boyfriend. He was not invited into the women's sexy antics but only invited to watch, which he did briefly before he had to get back to work dealing with an unruly temporary tenant and other details of a hotel manager's life.

Generous soul that he was, he brought a box full of sex toys for the women. They thanked him but really needed no more than the beautiful bodies, fingers and mouths they already possessed.

After three hours, they fell asleep. When they woke up, they found Kevin cuddled around them.

Mimi grinned and realized how wonderful her life was. She couldn't wait for Paulo to get back and join them. She stretched and turned over so she could start her cock and pussy breakfast, Mmmmmmmmm.

Wonderful Weed

As is customary in tribal cultures, Mimi was welcomed with food and libations, especially cannabis. The THC she was offered came in leaf form and since Mimi didn't smoke, she proceeded to create all manner of cannabinoid cuisine.

Of course, she made pot brownies. Plus pot/pot roast, apple sauce, cinnamon rolls, stew, chile, and chocolate pudding. And she did all this with a microwave!

The weed was supplied by Kevin, her lover Monique's spousal equivalent.

It was sooo much fun getting stoned with Monique and making love. Their already intense sensuality was magnified and embellished into total bliss. They could 69 for hours, and fondle and kiss for days. Kevin never joined in but he did love to watch.

ET, Phone Home

Mimi was having a wonderful time with Kevin and Monique but she really missed her boyfriend Bill. Bill was stuck with his family back East in a pile of snow.

Mimi dialed him before dinner.

"Hi Sweetie. How are you doing?"

"As well as can be expected, given that everybody in my family talks too much and I can't think."

"Mmmmm. Well, think about this. Imagine me licking and sucking your balls, then licking all the way up to the tip of your cock, and sucking and stroking you till you cum hard in my mouth."

Bill laughed. "You'll have to excuse me, you charming bitch. I have this ridiculous big, hard erection and if I don't find some privacy and do something about it, I will explode."

Mimi laughed. "I wish I was there to help you with your dilemma. Hurry back here as soon as you can."

"Okay, Sweetie."

"Have a great night, honey. Call me up if you need any more distraction."

"Will do."

"Goodnight."

Morning Glory

Mimi woke up in a great mood. Yesterday was full of great food, high quality cannabis and wonderful sex, and she even got to talk with her sexy boyfriend before going to sleep. The only thing missing was having Pablo here.

[To be continued]