Magna Universitas Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 of Magna Universitas.
6.2k words
4.61
22.1k
60

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harkon9225
harkon9225
100 Followers

As you step into the front office of Magna Universitas, you are immediately greeted by the headmaster, Dr. Arthur Caldwell. He extends his hand for a firm handshake and smiles warmly at you.

"Welcome to Magna Universitas, Marcus. I'm Dr. Caldwell, the headmaster of this esteemed institution. We are delighted that you have chosen to accept our invitation and join our community of scholars," Dr. Caldwell says. "Thank you, Dr. Caldwell. I'm honored to be here," you reply. Dr. Caldwell guides you over to a comfortable seating area and continues his prepared speech. "You know, Marcus, our alumni have made incredible strides in various fields. We have multiple Nobel laureates, renowned authors, and successful entrepreneurs among our graduates. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment of intellectual growth and innovation," he states proudly.

"That's impressive. I'm excited to be a part of it," you comment. Dr. Caldwell nods in agreement. "Indeed, students here are the future. We believe in providing the best resources and support possible to ensure your success, both academically and personally." As he finishes speaking, he leans in slightly and says, "Rest assured, Marcus, that we will take care of you and ensure *all* your needs are met during your time here. We have quite a unique system in place to guarantee that our students can focus on their studies without any... distractions."

"Thank you, Dr. Caldwell," you respond. You're curious about the unique system he mentioned, but before you can ask, Dr. Caldwell stands up and extends his hand once more. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Marcus. I look forward to seeing the great things you will accomplish here at Magna Universitas."

Dr. Caldwell then adds, "I'll arrange for someone to give you a more thorough tour of the campus, so you can get a better feel for everything our institution has to offer." He calls out to the hallway, "Jacquelyn, could you please come in here?"

The door opens and a young woman enters the office. She is a striking figure with a high ponytail that bounces as she walks, and her glasses frame her bright green eyes. She's wearing a crisp white polo shirt with a red armband safety pinned into the sleeve. Her shirt is tucked into a pleated navy blue skirt, which emphasizes her slim waist and shapely hips. Her long legs are accentuated by a pair of black knee-high socks and matching flats.

"Hello, Marcus. I'm Jacquelyn, a fourth-year student here at Magna Universitas. I've been asked to give you a tour of our campus. It's a pleasure to meet you," she says, extending her hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you too, Jacquelyn," you reply, shaking her hand. As you follow her out of the office, she leads you down a wide pathway bracketed by elegant stone architecture and pristine landscaping.

As you approach a building, Jacquelyn stops outside the entrance and turns to you. "This is our library," she says, gesturing toward the impressive building. "It's one of the largest and most comprehensive academic libraries in the country. We have over a million books, journals, and other resources available to our students."

"Impressive," you respond, taking in the sheer size of the library building. Jacquelyn nods in agreement. "It's a fantastic resource for research and study. The library is open 24/7, so you can come here any time of day or night to work on your projects. We also have private study rooms available for group work or more focused individual study."

She gestures towards the entrance, adding, "Inside, you'll find a variety of spaces to suit different study preferences -- quiet reading rooms, collaborative workspaces, and even a café if you need a caffeine boost."

"Would you like to go inside and take a look around the library?" Jacquelyn asks as you both stand outside the entrance. As you're about to answer, you notice a male student approaching a female student who's sitting on a bench nearby. You can't help but overhear their conversation. "Hey, do you mind giving me a blowjob?" the male student asks casually. "Sure, no problem," she replies nonchalantly. She then gets on her knees in front of him, unzips his pants, and begins to take his erect cock into her mouth.

You're shocked to see this happening out in the open, but everyone around you seems to think it's completely normal. Turning to Jacquelyn, you ask incredulously, "What's going on there?" She smiles knowingly and begins to explain. "Ah, I see you've just witnessed one of the unique aspects of Magna Universitas. Here, all female students are participants in a casual free use system. It's designed to help male students alleviate stress and remain focused on their studies. Female students are expected to agree to any sexual request in exchange for their tuition-free attendance." You look back at the students, your eyes wide with surprise as you process Jacquelyn's explanation. "So, this is really normal here?"

"Yes, it's completely normal, accepted and most importantly, consensual," Jacquelyn confirms. "In fact, the school has even established a Sexual Relief Committee." She shows off her armband, indicating her committee member status. "Committee members like myself are trained in additional techniques to please men in ways that go above and beyond what a normal girl might be able to do for you. For example, we can perform deep-throat blowjobs without gagging, offer anal sex at a moment's notice, provide professional prostate massages, or cater to any other specific kinks and fantasies you have." she elaborates.

"Wow, I had no idea..." you say in awe. Jacquelyn nods in understanding. "It's certainly different from other institutions, but it's been a key part of our university's unique success for quite some time. The purpose is to create an environment where students can focus on their education without being distracted by any unmet sexual desires."

"So then, I can just... ask to use you?" you ask, still trying to wrap your head around the concept.

Jacquelyn maintains her professional demeanor. "Yes, Marcus, you absolutely can. My mouth, pussy, and ass are all at your disposal for your satisfaction." Hesitating, you look into Jacquelyn's eyes, seeing only earnestness. Still a bit nervous about the whole situation, you cautiously ask "Uh, would you mind giving me a blowjob then?"

"Of course," she replies cheerfully. "Would you prefer to do it right here or somewhere more private?" As Jacquelyn sees you hesitating at the question, she suggests, "How about one of the study rooms in the library? They're private and discreet. Many prefer that for their first time." Agreeing to her suggestion, you both head inside the library. Before entering, she reminds you, "Remember to keep your voice down while inside the library."

As she leads you to the study room, the library is very quiet. However, amidst the silence, you can hear numerous sounds echoing softly throughout the building. The unmistakable wet noises of flesh meeting flesh, the rhythmic creaking of furniture from bodies in motion, and the subtle sound of fabric rustling as clothing is removed or adjusted mix with more expected library sounds like book pages turning, computer keys clacking and pencils scratching on paper.

You can't help but notice all the sexual acts occurring in plain view, even as other students around them are completely focused on their own work. Continuing her tour, Jacquelyn whispers information about the library as you both walk to the study rooms in the back of the library. "Over here, you'll find our periodicals and microfilm section," she says, motioning towards a room. Looking inside, you catch sight of a female student bent over a table, her skirt hiked up around her waist, exposing her wet pussy. A male student is fucking her from behind, his hard cock sliding in and out of her, his hips thrusting repeatedly against her ass. The girl is diligently studying a newspaper, seemingly unfazed by the pounding she's receiving. Her face is a picture of concentration, and her fingers trace lines of text on the pages before her while the male student grunts softly with each thrust. Nearby, another student is flipping through a research journal, headphones on and paying them no mind, entirely absorbed in her own studies.

"And just around the corner, there's a bank of computers with access to various academic databases." Jacquelyn continues. Your eyes are drawn to another sight when Jacquelyn mentions the computer area: a male student sitting at a desk, intently writing an essay at one of the computers. Beneath the table, a female student is on her knees, her head bobbing up and down as she gives him a blowjob. Her lips are wrapped tightly around his throbbing cock, taking him deep into her mouth, while her tongue swirls around the head. The male student's fingers fly across the keyboard. Occasionally, he reaches down, gently stroking the back of the girl's head, guiding her movements. A few feet away, a group of students discuss a research article on the computer screen in front of them, whispering in hushed tones, seeming not to know or care what is happening under the table less than 5 feet away from them.

Jacquelyn continues her tour. "The reference and research assistance desk is over there," she points out, and as you look, you notice a student receiving a handjob from a girl sitting next to him, both of them reading through a reference book together. "And the multimedia section is on the second floor. There are also several quiet reading areas with comfortable seating throughout the library."

Finally, you arrive at the study rooms. "These study rooms are soundproof and private, so you can focus on your work without any distractions," she explains. You both step inside, and she closes the door behind you, creating an immediate sense of seclusion when the sounds of the library suddenly cease.

After a brief moment, she asks, " Would you still like a blowjob, or is there something else I can offer you? As a Sexual Relief Committee member, I can provide more extreme services, such as deep-throating, prostate stimulation, or even a rim job if you prefer." Despite her professionalism, the way she lists these erotic acts sends a shiver down your spine.

"A regular blowjob is fine," you reply, feeling your arousal building. She nods, saying, "Understood." With that, she gets down on her knees in front of you, her eyes locked on yours as she reaches for your belt.

As Jacquelyn unzips your pants, her fingers expertly free your already hard cock from its confines. She wraps her warm, soft hand around the base, giving it a firm but gentle squeeze before leaning in and planting a tender kiss on the tip. A jolt of pleasure surges through you as her tongue flicks out to trace a slow, teasing circle around the head, making you throb with anticipation. Her other hand gently cups your balls, rolling them between her fingers as she begins to take more of your length into her mouth, her lips forming a tight seal around your shaft.

Jacquelyn's mouth feels like heaven as she works your cock, her tongue pressing against the underside while her head bobs up and down at a steady pace. The sensation of her warm, wet mouth enveloping you completely is overwhelming, and you can't help but let out a soft moan. She senses your pleasure and picks up the pace, her cheeks hollowing as she sucks harder, drawing you deeper into her throat. Her eyes never leave yours and you can see in her eyes an intense desire to pleasure you.

As the blowjob continues, Jacquelyn alternates her technique, sometimes focusing on just the head of your cock, swirling her tongue around it and flicking the sensitive frenulum, and other times taking you as deep as she can, letting the head of your cock hit the back of her throat. The variety of sensations sends waves of pleasure coursing through your body, and you can feel yourself being pushed closer and closer to the edge. Your breathing quickly becomes ragged, and you grip the edge of the table for support.

Jacquelyn begins using her hands to explore your body, teasing your inner thighs, and lightly brushing against your balls. Noticing your reactions to her touch, she decides to test something more adventurous. Her skilled fingers reach behind you, circling the rim of your rear entrance, and gently pressing against it. Your body's response is immediate -- a shudder of pleasure running through you. Seeing you enjoy it, Jacquelyn slowly pushes one of her fingers inside your ass as she continues to bob her head up and down on your cock. The sensation is foreign but incredibly arousing, and you can't help but moan loudly.

Feeling more confident, Jacquelyn expertly massages your prostate, intensifying the pleasure of her blowjob tenfold. As her finger applies gentle yet deliberate pressure to the sensitive gland, she continues to suck your cock with vigor. Her tongue swirls around the head and her hand pumps your shaft in perfect sync. Your body quivers with each expertly executed stroke and suck, your breath hitching in your throat as every nerve in your body seems to come alive with pleasure. It's unlike anything you've ever experienced -- a testament to Jacquelyn's expertise and dedication to her committee duties.

The combination of Jacquelyn's expert blowjob technique and the intensity of the prostate stimulation coalesce into an overwhelming wave of pleasure that courses through your entire body. Your muscles tense up, and you can feel the pressure building at the base of your cock. "I'm about to cum," you pant. Jacquelyn doesn't miss a beat, maintaining her strong suction and looking up at you with her sultry eyes. She responds, her voice muffled by your cock in her mouth, "Feel free to cum in my mouth." The moment she utters those words, you can't hold back any longer. Your orgasm surges through your body like a tidal wave, your cock twitching and throbbing as you shoot your hot, thick load straight into her eager, waiting mouth.

Jacquelyn catches every spurt of your cum, her lips sealed tightly around your cock to ensure that not a single drop escapes. Her hand continues to pump your shaft, sustaining your pleasure for as long as possible, while her tongue rapidly flicks across the sensitive underside of the head, coaxing out each spurt. As your orgasm subsides, you feel spent and breathless, the intensity of the experience leaving you weak in the knees. Jacquelyn gently eases her finger out of your ass. She then slowly pulls her mouth away from your cock, her lips still locked in a tight seal until the very last moment.

As you catch your breath, Jacquelyn opens her mouth, revealing the copious amount of cum pooled on her tongue. The sight of your thick, white semen contrasting against the pink of her mouth is incredibly erotic. She makes sure you can see every detail of the viscous fluid, swirling it around in her mouth, proudly displaying the results of her intense blowjob. Breathlessly, you say, "That was...amazing, Jacquelyn. I've never had such an intense blowjob."

Closing her mouth and giving you a smile, Jacquelyn tilts her head back slightly and allows the thick, creamy cum to slide down her throat. As she swallows, a slight shudder and gag escape her, but she suppresses it as much as possible. You notice her reaction and ask with concern, "Did my cum taste bad?"

She quickly reassures you, "No, no, it's fine. Everyone's taste is a little different, that's all." Seeing the lingering look of uncertainty on your face, she adds, "Don't worry about it, Marcus. The school cooks will make sure you have a healthy diet while you're here, which can help improve the taste." Throughout the exchange, Jacquelyn's hands remain on your now semi-erect cock, and you can feel yourself starting to get hard again. Emboldened by the recent experience, you ask her, "Can I...uh, can I have sex with you?"

Jacquelyn looks at you with a smile and replies without hesitation, "Of course, Marcus. My pussy is always available for you." She walks over to the study room table, her movements fluid and graceful. As she reaches the table, she hikes up her skirt, revealing the curve of her ass and the hint of her panties. With a small, seductive smile, she hooks her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly lowers them down her thighs, exposing her beautifully naked ass and glistening, wet pussy. Once her panties are around her knees, she bends over the table, placing her hands flat on its surface for support. Her legs are spread apart just enough to give you a clear view of her most intimate areas, her pink, swollen pussy lips and her tight, puckered asshole on full display.

The sight of Jacquelyn bent over in front of you, so willingly offering her body to you, is incredibly arousing. The anticipation of what's to come makes your cock throb with excitement, your desire for her growing with each passing second. The way her skirt is bunched up around her waist highlights the exposed, vulnerable state of her lower half, adding an extra layer of eroticism to the situation. Her pussy, glistening with her juices, seems to beckon you. Her tight asshole, just above her glistening folds, is presented as another enticing option. As she steadies herself on the table, she reminds you, "And if you prefer, my ass is free for you to use as well."

With her delectable form on display, you step up behind her, your erect cock throbbing with anticipation. You begin to slide the head of your cock back and forth along her wet pussy, letting out a sigh of pleasure as you feel her warm slick lips on your penis. "That's it," she encourages you. "Feel how wet my pussy is. You can slide your cock into my pussy or my ass -- whichever you prefer."

"Do I need to use a condom?" you ask. Jacquelyn shakes her head, answering immediately, "No, there's no need. Here at Magna Universitas, all female students are on highly effective birth control and STD prevention pills. We want to make sure we provide as much pleasure and sexual relief to you as possible. The skin-to-skin contact of having raw sex is a must for enhancing the pleasure, so go ahead and enjoy the full experience. You can dump your cum inside me without worry."

With Jacquelyn's words of encouragement and reassurance, you position the head of your cock at the entrance of her pussy, feeling the slick wetness and warmth inviting you in. Slowly, you push your throbbing member inside her, inch by inch, savoring the tight, velvety grip of her walls around you. As you fully enter her, you can't help but moan, "Oh, Jacquelyn, you feel so fucking good."

You start thrusting in and out of her, each motion sending waves of pleasure coursing through your body. The sensation of her tight wet cunt enveloping your cock is incredible, and your moans grow louder, expressing your delight. "You can grab my hips, Marcus. Use them to pull me onto your cock even harder. I'm here for your pleasure," she says. You follow her advice, gripping her hips firmly and thrusting deeper and harder into her welcoming pussy.

Jacquelyn's expertise in finding ways to increase your pleasure becomes evident. She reaches back with one hand to spread her ass cheeks wider, giving you an even more visually stimulating view of your cock pulling out of her pussy, lips dragging along your glistening length, before sliding back inside her slick hole. With her other hand, Jacquelyn reaches between her legs and starts to gently massage your balls, applying the perfect amount of pressure to shivers up your spine. She arches her back, allowing you to penetrate her even deeper, and enjoy the sensation of the tightest part of her vagina. Feeling you shudder with pleasure, her sultry voice encourages you, "That's it, Marcus. Use my tight little pussy however you like."

The sounds of your bodies coming together and the wet slickness of her pussy echo around the room. The rhythmic slapping of your hips against her ass creates a steady beat, punctuated by the wet sticky noises of your cock plunging in and out of her pussy. The air is heavy with the sounds of your labored breathing, growing more ragged as your arousal increases. Your uncontrollable grunts, groans and moans soon fill the air as well.

harkon9225
harkon9225
100 Followers
12