Magna Universitas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacquelyn uses her pussy muscles expertly, contracting and relaxing her inner walls, creating a rhythmic, pulsating sensation that feels like a warm, wet embrace around your throbbing cock. The pressure she applies hugs your length and teases your sensitive head, amplifying your arousal with each movement. "Do you like how my vagina grips your cock?" She asks you playfully.

As you continue to fuck her, the sensations only grow stronger, and Jacquelyn's words of encouragement stoke the fire of your lust. The sound of your bodies slapping together fills the room, creating a lewd symphony that further arouses your senses. You can feel yourself getting closer to the edge, and Jacquelyn senses it too, "You're getting close, aren't you? Remember, you can cum wherever you want. Just let your pleasure take control. I'm here to satisfy you." With her words echoing in your ears and her tight, wet pussy gripping your cock, you throw your head back as your orgasm takes hold.

Feeling you tense up, she clamps her vaginal muscles around your throbbing cock, providing an even snugger fit to intensify the sensations you feel. With each pulse of your cock as you release your cum, she rhythmically clenches and relaxes her muscles, drawing out your orgasmic bliss. "That's it, Marcus, let it all out. Let my pussy milk every drop of your semen," she coos, as she skillfully moves her hips in small circles, subtly offering your cock different sensations and coaxing even more cum from your throbbing member. Her calculated movements, combined with her verbal encouragement and the sensation of her pussy gripping you tightly, extend your orgasm beyond what you've ever felt, making it seem to last an eternity as your mind goes blank. Even through your last few spurts, Jacquelyn maintains her focus on your pleasure, slowly and deliberately contracting her vaginal muscles around your sensitive and still twitching cock. This gentle stimulation helps to draw out the last remnants of your climax, ensuring that you've released as much cum as possible.

Once your orgasm subsides, you grip Jacquelyn's hips one last time before carefully pulling your spent cock out of her. The sensation of her still-tight walls releasing you sends a shudder through your body. Jacquelyn's smooth, round ass remains arched enticingly in the air, allowing you to take in the view of her pussy. The sight of your cum slowly oozing from her pink folds is incredibly erotic, the thick, creamy liquid contrasting against the delicate skin of her inner thighs as it cascades downward. Jacquelyn looks back at you and comments, "You really gave me a good load, Marcus. Look at it dripping out of me."

Still feeling overwhelmed by the intensity of your orgasm, you manage to pant, "First that blowjob, and now the way you milked me with your pussy... I've never cum like this before..." She smiles at you as she stands up and turns to face you, her eyes shifting to your cum-covered cock. She takes a step forward and asks, "Would you like a cleanup blowjob? I can use my mouth to make your cock clean again."

You nod at her suggestion, and without hesitation, Jacquelyn gets on her knees in front of you. She leans in, her lips parting as she takes the head of your cock into her warm, wet mouth. As she does, her tongue swirls around the sensitive tip, gathering up the remnants of your orgasm. Her tongue expertly glides along the length of your cock, lapping up the mixture of your cum and her wetness, the slurping sounds she makes as she cleans you adding to the eroticism of the moment. As she works her way from the base to the tip, her saliva mixes with the remnants of your cum, the slick fluid making it easier for her to thoroughly clean every inch of your member.

Jacquelyn pays close attention to every detail, ensuring that no trace of your climax is left behind. She gently sucks on your balls, drawing each one into her mouth to clean them as well, her tongue swirling around them with practiced skill. Once she's satisfied that she's left no area unattended, Jacquelyn gives your now-clean cock one final, lingering suck before pulling her mouth away with an audible pop. She ends her cleanup by planting a loving kiss on the head of your cock before pulling back and looking up at you. "All clean," she says with a smile, then asks "I trust you're satisfied?" You nod your head, acknowledging the incredible pleasure she provided. She smiles and starts to clean up her pussy, pulling a few tissues from her bag and gently wiping away the traces of your cum that still cling to her folds.

As she cleans herself, you can't help but ask, "Jacquelyn, you've been amazing. Is there any way you can stay with me in my room so I can use you whenever I want?" Jacquelyn smiles gently and shakes her head, responding, "I'm flattered, Marcus, but members of the Sexual Relief Committee are limited. It's our duty to service all male students, so we can't stay exclusively with you."

Seeing your disappointed expression, she adds, "But don't worry, Marcus. Remember, even if they're not as experienced as committee members, all female students here are available for your sexual pleasure." With that, she fixes her skirt and panties, returning to her professional appearance. She glances at her watch. "I'm afraid I don't have time to continue the tour, Marcus," she says apologetically. However, she quickly retrieves a map from her bag and hands it to you. "Here's a map of the campus. I suggest you explore on your own and get familiar with the different buildings and facilities before your first class."

"Thank you for everything," you say as she prepares to leave. In response, Jacquelyn gives you a long, deep kiss while her hand reaches down to playfully grab your crotch. She breaks the kiss and whispers, "You can come find me again anytime you want to use me, Marcus." With that, she turns and walks away, leaving you with a lasting impression of your first encounter at Magna Universitas.

With Jacquelyn gone, you make your way out of the library and examine the map she provided. The campus is massive, almost like a small city. You notice various parts of the campus, including the academic buildings, the sports complex, the student center, the performing arts center, the dining hall, the research facilities, and the on-campus housing. There's even a commercial district with department stores, supermarkets, restaurants, and bars. The more you look, the more it seems like almost anything can be found without leaving campus grounds, and you understand why now, with the free use policy. Bus lines efficiently connect all these areas, making it easy to navigate the sprawling campus.

Since your first class isn't until next week, you decide to explore more of the campus over the next few days. For now, you decide head to the dorms and make sure your belongings have been delivered properly. Consulting the map, you see that the dorms are close enough for you to walk there so you set off on foot.

As you stroll toward the dorms, you take in the various sights of the bustling campus. Students engage in lively discussions on the quad, surrounded by stately old buildings and modern architectural marvels. The lush green lawns and towering trees provide a picturesque backdrop for the academic hubbub. Incorporated seamlessly into the normal university campus scenery are instances of free use activity. You see a young woman on her knees as she sucks off a guy with a backpack on. You watch as another guy walks up and pulls out his cock. Her mouth eagerly begins to work on both of them, sliding up and down both of their cocks. The two men take turns using her throat, as other students walk past as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening. One of the men reaches his climax, pulling out of the girl's mouth and spraying his load across her face. She gasps as her face is covered in sticky cum, but she takes it all in stride. The other man cums as well, adding his jizz to her face. With a smile, the girl stands up, semen still dripping from her cheeks and chin, and nonchalantly walks off to her next destination, showing no signs of embarrassment or hesitation.

Finally reaching the dorms, you're greeted by a cluster of modern multi-story buildings, designed with clean lines and large windows that allow natural light to flood the interiors. You approach a directory to locate your building and room number, discovering that you're assigned to room 312 in Building B. You also learn that your Resident Assistant is Hannah Reislin.

With this information in hand, you head over to Building B and make your way up to the third floor. As you walk down the hall, you notice that Hannah's room is the first one. Deciding it's a good idea to introduce yourself, you knock on her door. From inside, you hear her welcoming voice, "Come in!"

As you open the door, you're immediately greeted by the sight of Hannah, completely naked and sitting on her desk. A male student stands between her spread legs, thrusting his hard cock into her wet pussy. Her full breasts bounce slightly with each of his strokes, and her nipples are erect. Despite the situation, Hannah maintains a composed expression. She welcomes you with a smile, asking, "Welcome to floor 3B! Are you a new student?" You're momentarily taken aback by the sight before you but manage to remind yourself this is normal here before you answer "Yes, I'm Marcus. I just arrived today and I'm looking for my room." Hannah smiles and says, "I'm sorry about this, I need a few minutes; Sean is almost done using me. While he's finishing up though, I can tell you more about our policies."

As she speaks, Sean grips her thighs tightly, pulling her closer to him with each deep, penetrating thrust. Meanwhile, Hannah launches into a detailed explanation of the dorm rules and her role as an RA. " As you may already know," she begins, her breasts jiggling with each of Sean's thrusts, "female students at Magna Universitas are expected to be available for free use at all times. In this dorm, their doors are never locked, and typically kept open, as a sign of availability. However, purely as a courtesy, you're asked to respect closed doors and sleeping hours whenever possible. Of course, your sexual needs come first, and you may enter regardless of the door's state or current hour if you deem it necessary."

Hannah maintains her composure as Sean's cock plunges in and out of her pussy, creating a sticky, wet, lewd sound. "Regarding our dorm's drug and alcohol policy, alcohol may be consumed as long as it's done in moderation and does not affect your studies. Illegal substances, on the other hand, are strictly prohibited on campus. If you are caught possessing or using illegal drugs, you may face disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion from the university." She pauses momentarily as Sean adjusts his grip on her thighs, pulling out briefly to slap his member against her clit, before slipping back into her tight folds. "Any damages to the dorm property must be reported immediately to either myself or the housing office. If you have any maintenance issues in your room, you can submit a request through the online portal."

As she speaks, Sean's thrusts become more urgent, his balls slapping against her ass with each deep stroke. "As your RA, I'm here to help you navigate your time at Magna Universitas. If you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me." Her voice remains steady, even as the room fills with the lewd sounds of their copulation.

Hannah glances at Sean and asks, "Are you almost done?" He replies with a strained, "Yeah, just... a few more thrusts..." Seconds later, he pulls out of her. His cock, glistening with her juices, throbs as it splatters his cum onto her stomach. He quickly pulls his pants back up, offering a hasty "Thanks Hannah," and heads out of the room. With Sean gone, Hannah stands up, still covered in cum, picking up where she left off. "Like I was saying, my door is always open if you ever need anything. And of course, like you just saw, even though I'm your RA, I'm still a female student first and foremost, so I am also available for free use."

Hannah walks to her bathroom, giving you a perfect view of her bouncing tits and ass as she finishes her spiel. "I'm actually a member of the Sexual Relief Committee, so you can expect exceptional service. If you ever want to use me, don't hesitate to ask!" The sway of her full breasts and the jiggle of her round, firm ass cheeks are mesmerizing. As she reaches the bathroom, Hannah grabs a towel, dampening it with water before starting to wipe the cum from her stomach and thighs. "Do you have any questions I can help answer?"

You manage to tear your eyes away from the sight and ask her, "Were my belongings delivered to my room properly?" Hannah finishes wiping up the cum, tossing the towel into a hamper, and walks back to her desk. She pulls out a binder and flips through it before answering, "Marcus, right...? Let me see... yes, looks like your belongings were delivered yesterday. Everything should be in your room and ready for you." She takes a cardkey out of a binder pocket and, with an inviting smile, says, "Let me show you to your room."

Hannah leads you down the hall, still naked, and you can't help but watch her ass sway with each step she takes. As you pass open doors, you look inside, seeing various instances of free use happening. In one room, two guys are standing and chatting casually while each receives a blowjob from a girl kneeling before them, her head bobbing up and down on their cocks. In another room, a girl is bent over a couch, textbook in hand. A male student is kneeling behind her, his face buried between her ass cheeks as he hungrily laps at her pussy and asshole. She flips through the pages, focused on her studies while the eager student feasts on her intimate parts.

As you and Hannah continue down the hall, you pass a male student who stops to talk to Hannah. He playfully asks, "Hey, Hannah, got a moment to take my cock down your throat?" She replies, "I'll give you a quick preview, but I need to show our new student to his room first." With that, she bends over, wraps her arms around his waist, and effortlessly takes his cock all the way down to the base, making a slight gagging noise as the head presses into her throat. As she does this, you enjoy the sight of her exposed holes in her bent-over position, the inviting pink of her pussy and tight asshole on full display.

After about a minute of wet squelching noises from the deepthroating, Hannah ends the impromptu session, pulling herself off his cock with a deep gasp and wiping her mouth. She tells the male student, "Wait for me in my room, and I'll be there shortly to finish you off." He nods eagerly and heads toward her room.

You finally arrive at your room, and Hannah tests the keycard on the door. Confirming that it works, she hands it to you and says, "Here's your keycard. Make sure you keep it with you at all times." She then opens the door, inviting you inside. The room is spartan, with your belongings in boxes on the ground.

Hannah gives you a quick tour, showing you the bathroom, noting that it's shared with the connecting room. "Remember to be respectful and keep it clean," she advises. She points out a couple of other brief items about the room, such as the desk for studying, the closet for your clothes, and a window that provides a nice view of the campus. After her brief tour, she turns to you and asks, "Do you have any final questions?" You shake your head, saying, "No, I think I'm good for now."

With a smile, she tells you, "If you need anything or have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Enjoy your time here at Magna Universitas." She then closes the door behind her as she leaves.

12