Magna Universitas Ch. 03

Story Info
A free-use university - Ch 3: Visiting The Sports Complex.
7.8k words
4.75
18.3k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harkon9225
harkon9225
100 Followers

##Please note this is a direct continuation from Chapter 2. This story revolves around Magna Universitas, a university campus where all females are free-use, and how Marcus navigates this new environment. Although this chapter may still be enjoyed on its own, context for events and/or introductions of recurring characters may have occurred in previous chapters.##

------------------------------

As you check your map, you look over the possible destinations and decide on the sports complex. You reminisce about your time as a catcher in high school and wonder if the university team might have open tryouts. Locating your destination on the map, you determine that you need to take the Green Line to get there. It still amazes you just how big the campus is, as according to the map, it's nearly 20 minutes away, even by bus.

Soon, your bus arrives, and you board. It's still early in the morning, and there's only one other person on the train. She looks to be another student, wearing a green top with long sleeves. Her yoga leggings cling to her shapely legs like a second skin, accentuating the delicious curve of her hips and the firm, round globes of her ass. Her long, lustrous hair cascades down her back, drawing your eye to her swaying hips as she stands and reads a book. Even though all the seats are open, she chooses to stand in the back, holding onto an overhead bar for support, legs slightly apart for balance. You take a seat near her, staring at her incredible ass, unable to resist the temptation. The view is intoxicating: the yoga leggings mold perfectly to her ass, highlighting every contour and curve, and the fabric stretches tautly over her plump cheeks, leaving little to the imagination.

As you continue to admire the view, your cock starts to get stiff, and you push the last thoughts of Michaela aside. Feeling a surge of boldness, you rise from your seat and boldly wrap your arms around her from behind. You whisper into her ear, "I hope you don't mind." She's a little surprised at your sudden touch, but says, "Go ahead." You press your groin against her firm, round ass, savoring how her cheeks push back against your cock. You start grinding against her, feeling the heat and friction between your throbbing erection and her yoga pants-clad ass, the sensation sending waves of pleasure coursing through your body. Meanwhile, your hands slide under her shirt, finding her supple breasts, each encased in a lacy bra. You cup her breasts and tease her nipples between your fingers. The soft, supple flesh fills your palms, and you can't help but squeeze and knead them.

"I've got about 15 minutes until my stop," she informs you calmly. "If you want to use me to cum, you should finish before then." Acknowledging her words with a grunt, you eagerly pull her yoga pants down, revealing her perfect ass and the black lace panties that barely cover her. The sight of her ass, so round and inviting, is absolutely irresistible. You bend down, your hands on her hips, and begin to lick her cheeks, savoring the feel of her smooth skin on your tongue. Your tongue trails down to her inner thighs as you enjoy the heat radiating from her pussy. As you continue your oral exploration, you notice people boarding the bus at various stops and taking their seats, paying no mind to your actions. You can't resist any longer, so you reach up to move her panties to the side, exposing her glistening, wet slit. You lick her pussy eagerly, tasting the sweet muskiness of her juices. Your tongue eagerly delves between her lips, licking and lapping to get more of her nectar. The sweet taste fills your mouth, and the intoxicating scent goes straight to your brain. Her clit, swollen and sensitive, draws your attention, and you swirl your tongue around it, applying pressure in just the right way, feeling it throb with each stroke.

"Three more stops," she reminds you, still reading her book. Realizing you spent way too long admiring her ass and tasting her pussy, you stand up and hastily pull down your pants, exposing your rock-hard cock. Positioning yourself behind her, you grab her hips and align your throbbing member with her wet, waiting pussy. As you plunge inside her, you can't help but let out a groan of satisfaction. Her tight, warm walls envelop your length, and you wrap your arms around her waist to steady yourself as the bus continues to move.

As you thrust into her, the bus comes to a stop, and you notice people getting on and off around you. Their indifference to your actions only heightens your arousal. You focus on the sensation of her slippery, velvety cunt, gripping and sliding along your cock with each thrust. The pressure begins to build within you, a delicious tension that demands release. In the background, the bus pulls away from the stop, and the girl turns another page in her book. You quicken your pace, eager to reach your climax before your time runs out.

Another stop passes by, and you feel yourself getting closer and closer to the edge. The bus's motion adds an extra layer of stimulation as it rocks back and forth, and you're barely able to maintain your balance while continuing to fuck her from behind. The sounds of the bus and people around you fade into the background as your world narrows down to the feeling of your cock buried deep within her warm snatch. Sweat beads on your brow, and the urgency of your impending orgasm drives you to pound into her with increasing force, even while she remains engrossed in her book.

Finally, the bus approaches the third and last stop, "This is my stop," she informs you calmly, in stark contrast to your frantic thrusts, trying to use her cunt to bring yourself to climax. "Almost there," you pant, your breath ragged and uneven. The sensation of her tight, wet pussy gripping your cock becomes increasingly intense, and you hold her hips tightly, your fingers digging into her flesh as you desperately seek your release. The bus begins to slow, and you know you're running out of time.

Just as the bus stops and the doors open, you moan aloud, "I'm cumming!", knowing that you're just two thrusts away from sweet release. But it's too late. The girl hastily apologizes, "I'm sorry, I really have to go!" She grabs your hands, prying them from her hips, and disengages from your pulsing cock. The sensation of her warm, wet pussy suddenly releasing you, leaving your throbbing cock in the cool breeze with no more stimulation, fills you with frustration and desperation. You clench your muscles as hard as you can and will yourself not to spill your semen worthlessly. A shudder runs through your body as you barely manage to avoid a ruined orgasm. Your heart races, and your breath comes in short, ragged gasps as you struggle to retain control.

As the girl hurriedly exits the bus, you watch her run down the steps and off the bus with her yoga pants still pulled down to her thighs, exposing her round, perfect ass and the black lace panties that have been pushed askew. The sight of her bare cheeks, bouncing with each frantic step, only adds to your agonizing need for release. Your cock, slick with her juices and still rock-hard, twitches in frustration.

As the bus pulls away from the stop, you look around the bus, still reeling from your unfulfilled desires. You take in your surroundings, looking for anyone to fuck to completion. The passengers are a mix of male and female students, absorbed in their own worlds, reading, scrolling through their phones, or chatting quietly. You eventually lock eyes with a cute blonde girl sitting alone, a few rows away. She's wearing a white tank-top and denim shorts, her long, slender legs crossed. Her blue eyes sparkle as she listens to music through her headphones, her head bobbing slightly to the rhythm. She must have witnessed the unfortunate conclusion of your coupling with the other girl, as she smiles sympathetically at you. With your mind overwhelmed by the desire to cum, you walk over to her. As you approach, she removes her earbuds, sensing you have something to say to her, and you ask, "Can you take care of this for me?"

Smiling at you, she says, "Sure, no problem." Without hesitation, the blonde girl reaches for your throbbing cock, wet with the previous girl's juices. Her soft hand wraps around your still-aching erection, and she begins to stroke you expertly. Even though it's only her hand, getting proper stimulation on your dick is enough to push you right back to edge, causing you to moan in a positively undignified manner. You're so close and so desperate to cum that you don't care that it's just her hand. Your mind is filled only with thoughts of ejaculating, and you don't even think to ask to use her pussy or mouth.

She strokes you slowly and deliberately at first, but seeing your desperation, quickens her pace, soon pumping your cock as fast as her hands will move. Your breathing grows heavier, your cock throbbing and twitching in her grip, as your orgasm approaches like a freight train. The blonde girl looks up at you, her blue eyes locked on yours. She's gotten out of her seat and is squatting down to get her face closer to your cock and receive your semen properly. With a final stroke, she tips you over the edge, and you release a guttural moan as you cum, your hot seed spilling onto her face.

As your orgasm washes over you, the intense pleasure surges through every nerve in your body. The blonde girl's hand expertly milks your throbbing cock, coaxing out every drop of your hot, sticky cum. Her face, now just mere inches away from your pulsing erection, becomes a canvas for your release. The first spurt lands on her forehead, streaking across her smooth skin. She closes her eyes as the subsequent ropes of cum paint her cheeks and chin, some splattering onto her pink, parted lips, and another line lands right across her right eyelid. She can't help but giggle as your orgasm continues seemingly endlessly, releasing such a volume of semen that her face looks like she has just finished filming a gangbang bukkake scene.

Her hand slows down, gently stroking your still-sensitive cock as it slowly softens, ensuring that every bit of your pent-up release is extracted. The last pulses of your orgasm subside, and she cracks open her left eye to see, as her right eye has been sealed by cum. "Wow, you really needed that, huh?" she says, a playful grin on her face. Still breathing hard, you respond, "Yeah, you have no idea." She smiles at the feeling of your seed coating her face, reveling in the messy aftermath of your climax.

After tucking your spent cock back into your pants and zipping up, you collapse into the seat next to her, still basking in the afterglow of your intense orgasm. She fishes out some wet wipes from her bag and starts to clean herself, wiping away the sticky cum plastered to her face. As the bus approaches the sports complex, you get up. The bus comes to a halt, and before you step off, you turn to her and say, "Thanks again." She smiles warmly, responding, "No blue balls on my watch!" With a final nod of appreciation, you get off the bus and start heading for the sports complex.

You quickly see that like everything else at this school, the sports complex at Magna Universitas is an impressive and expansive state-of-the-art facility. You pass by a modern, glass-fronted gymnasium boasting a wide range of fitness equipment, an indoor pool, and a spacious area for group classes and sports such as basketball and volleyball. On the other side, a well-groomed soccer field stretches out, its lush green turf dotted with players practicing drills and scrimmaging.

You spot a familiar figure walking along the same path you are. It's Jacquelyn, with her luscious breasts straining against her tight polo shirt, the curve of her ass accentuated by her short skirt, and her long legs that seem to go on forever. She sports a ponytail and glasses, adding an enticing, sexy librarian vibe to her appearance. You call out to her, jogging over. "Hey, Jacquelyn!" She looks over, and though it takes a few seconds, recognition dawns and she smiles, greeting you back, "Marcus, it's great to see you again! Have you had a chance to get used to the school now?"

"Yeah, thanks to you showing me around yesterday," you reply. Boldly, you step up to her, your hands reaching out to grope her tits, feeling their fullness and firmness through the fabric of her shirt. You give her nipples a teasing pinch, causing them to harden. Your other hand slides under her skirt, your fingers finding their way to her wet, welcoming pussy. Jacquelyn smiles at your forwardness, then grabs your forearm as she gently bucks her hips against your probing fingers, grinding her clit against your palm. You push deeper, feeling her inner walls clench around your digits, and enjoying the feeling of her warm velvety folds. Soon, her arousal coats your fingers, and you pull them out with a soft, wet sound.

She chuckles, saying, "It seems you're really getting into the free use culture." You bring your fingers to your lips, tasting her sweet musky juices as she asks, "So, what are you doing here?"

"I'm going over to the baseball field," you reply.

"Oh, perfect timing! I'm heading there too. Why don't you walk with me?" she offers.

"That'd be a great help." You say with relief. "This place is so big I was having a hard time finding it."

Jacquelyn smiles and starts to lead the way towards the baseball field. "So, what are you going to the baseball field for?" Jacquelyn asks.

"I'm trying out for the team," you reply, swinging your arm in the air as if you were holding a bat, your eyes following an imaginary ball flying into the distance. "What about you?" you ask.

Jacquelyn explains, "The coach asked for some committee members to help out with practice."

Curious, you ask Jacquelyn, "Oh? What exactly do you do for the team?"

Jacquelyn adjusts her glasses and explains, "Normally, sports teams recruit girls as team assistants to help with tasks like preparing equipment for practice, keeping the team hydrated, and cleaning up the clubhouse. Of course, the main reason is for them to serve as free use girls to help relieve the players' stress and keep their focus on the game."

As Jacquelyn is giving her explanation, you catch sight of a football team meeting on their field. The team is gathered around a whiteboard as the coach animatedly explains various plays, drawing arrows and X's and O's on the board. The players listen intently, but you notice that several of them have girls sitting in their laps. These girls, completely naked except for their sneakers, straddle the players, their wet, slick pussies sliding up and down on the players' hard cocks. The players maintain a stoic expression, their focus on the coach's explanation unwavering, while the girls ride them.

Jacquelyn continues, "But they haven't been able to get any new girls this year after the old ones quit, so the coach called the Sexual Relief Committee to ask some members to help out while they find replacements. I'll be helping out with the same tasks as well as providing sexual relief to the players when they need it."

As she finishes her explanation, the two of you pass a tennis court. You watch as a player barely fails to return a hit. Visibly frustrated, he calls a timeout, and points at a girl waiting on the sideline, then to the spot in front of him. She immediately springs into action, jogging over to him. The player stands at the baseline, hands on his hips, while the girl swiftly kneels down in front of him. She deftly pulls his shorts and underwear down to his ankles, freeing his semi-erect cock. Without hesitation, she wraps her lips around his shaft, taking him into her warm, wet mouth. She begins sucking him eagerly, her head bobbing up and down while he watches her work. His frustration seems to gradually dissipate as she expertly swirls her tongue around the head of his cock and slides her lips along his length, her eyes locked on his the entire time.

As you and Jacquelyn arrive at the baseball field, you see the team doing warmups and exercises on the field. You start walking towards the dugout together, the sound gravel crunching beneath your feet. Curiosity gets the better of you, and you ask her, "Why did the old girls quit?"

Giving you a serious expression as you approach the dugout, Jacquelyn replies, "It would be unprofessional for me to speculate."

"Oh, yeah, of course, sorry." You say, shaking your head. You enter the dugout, scanning the area and spotting Coach Murray, a burly Scottish man, on the far side.

As you and Jacquelyn start walking towards him, Jacquelyn's demeanor shifts, and she playfully adds, "Thankfully, I don't have to speculate, because all the girls said it was because the coach's cock is too big."

You narrow your eyes, slowly turning your head to look at her with a raised eyebrow. She gives a short giggle in response, her eyes sparkling with mischief. A second later, the two of you reach Coach Murray, who looks up as Jacquelyn greets him. "Hello, Coach Murray. I'm Jacquelyn from the Sexual Relief Committee. I'm here to help out with the team, as requested."

Coach Murray looks up from his clipboard at Jacquelyn. Seeing only her, his eyes scan the surrounding area as he speaks with a Scottish accent. "Is it just ye, lass? No other helpers?"

Jacquelyn nods, replying, "Yes, unfortunately, the committee is spread very thin, and I was the only one available." She bows slightly and adds, "I promise you won't be disappointed."

He shrugs, saying, "It's not me ye have to worry about disappointin', lass. It's the two or three dozen lads ye're supposed to keep focused."

Jacquelyn offers him a polite smile, confidently stating, "Don't worry, I can handle them."

The coach nods, waving his hand at her dismissively. As Jacquelyn walks off, the coach turns to you, sizing you up as he asks, "And who might ye be, lad?"

"My name's Marcus. I'm here to try out for the team." You reply.

The coach raises an eyebrow. "Tryouts are next week, lad. Come back then." he says, before starting to walk away.

Not wanting to miss the opportunity, you persist, calling after him, "Can I at least practice with the team today? I won't get in the way."

Coach Murray stops and turns back to look at you, considering your request for a moment. He gives you a dismissive handwave as well. "Aye, knock yerself out. Ye can find the spare uniforms in the locker room, second door to the left."

You thank him with a wide grin, appreciating the opportunity. "Thank you, sir!" With that, you dash off towards the locker room to grab a uniform. Once you've changed into the spare uniform, you join the team on the field, introducing yourself to the other members with friendly smiles and handshakes. As you chat with your potential future teammates, you all begin to do stretches, warming up in preparation for the practice session. Following the stretches, the team moves on to various exercises and run laps around the field.

Meanwhile, Jacquelyn busies herself on the sidelines, fulfilling her team assistant duties. She ensures that everyone stays hydrated, handing out water bottles and sports drinks. You watch as a pair of players approach her after running a few laps, faces flushed and drenched in sweat. She offers them bottles of water, which they gladly accept.

As they stand there drinking, you notice one gesture towards his crotch. Without hesitation, she reaches for their pants, deftly unzipping them and pulling out their sweaty, hard cocks. She doesn't seem to mind the musky scent emanating from their groins. Eager to please, she wraps her lips around one player's throbbing shaft, eagerly sucking him while her hand works the other guy's cock with practiced dexterity. Her mouth moves up and down on the cock, allowing it to hit the back of her throat, while her hand pumps the second guy's shaft with a firm grip. The players moan and groan, their pleasure building as Jacquelyn services them both with skill and enthusiasm.

harkon9225
harkon9225
100 Followers