Magna Universitas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tryouts are next week, but if ye prove yourself over the next few days, that won't be necessary." He continues. Jacquelyn's arousal has become impossible to ignore -- her pussy clenches around his girthy cock, trying in vain to accommodate his size. Her juices flow freely, coating his shaft and dripping down onto the dugout floor. The sounds of their bodies colliding, wet and slick with sweat and arousal, fill the air, accompanied by Jacquelyn's breathy moans. Coach Murray's grunts mirror her moans, his own pleasure mounting as he continues to use her like a personal fuck toy. He bends down to plant kisses on Jacquelyn's neck then whispers in her ear, "Lass, think your tight little ass can take me?"

"No, please, Coach" Jacquelyn moans, her voice strained with pleasure and exertion. "You'll break me."

He chuckles, his breath hot on her neck as he replies, "Fair enough, lass. I'll stick to this sweet cunt of yours."

"I'll see you tomorrow then, coach." You say, turning to leave, but he stops you. "A moment, lad. I've one more task for ye. Just let me finish." He says as he resumes pounding her pussy with renewed vigor.

His massive balls slap against Jacquelyn's swollen clit, driving her to the edge of ecstasy. The combination of his size and relentless pace pushes Jacquelyn to her climax, her moans becoming high-pitched and desperate. Her body shudders with the force of her orgasm, as Coach Murray grunts loudly, his grip on her hips tightening as he reaches his own peak. With a final, powerful thrust, he buries himself to the hilt inside her clenching orgasming pussy and releases his load, flooding her with copious amounts of hot, thick cum. With his size already filling up so much of her insides, the sheer volume of his climax is too much to contain, and it begins to leak out around the edges of her tightly stretched pussy.

As the coach's orgasm subsides, he pulls out of her. Jacquelyn's body trembles, the remnants of her own orgasm still coursing through her, amplified by the coach's cock scraping her sensitive walls as it withdraws. He leans down next to her ear, saying, "Ooo lass, your cunt was incredible. Ye can come help out again anytime." You see the words of praise send a shiver through her. Then, turning to you, he adds, "Be a gentleman and take care of her, won't ye, lad?" With that, Coach Murray pulls up her pants and leaves the dugout, his strong, imposing figure disappearing from sight. You're left alone with Jacquelyn, her body spent, and her swollen abused pussy left gaping, still leaking the coach's seed.

With Jacquelyn still catching her breath, her body glistening with sweat and coated in the remnants of the day's use, you take the coach's words to heart. You head to the locker room and return with a stack of fresh towels, handing one to her as she sits up on the dugout bench. She begins to wipe away the mixture of saliva, cum, and her own juices from her skin.

The worst of it mopped up, she heads toward the showers to rinse off where you've thoughtfully started the water, so it'll be warm by the time she arrives. After her shower, Jacquelyn emerges from the steamy room, her body now clean and refreshed. She retrieves a change of clothes from her bag and begins to dress, slipping into a fresh polo shirt and skirt, identical to the ones she'd worn before. As she smooths out her clothes and adjusts her armband, the transformation back to her normal, professional appearance is complete. Her damp hair is pulled back into a neat ponytail, and she dons her glasses once more.

As you and Jacquelyn walk back through the sports complex after leaving the baseball field, she turns to you with an earnest expression and says, "Thanks for your help today. I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to use me."

You shrug it off with a smile, replying, "That's alright. I actually fucked a nice girl on the bus ride over this morning, and came all over the face of another."

She glances down at your crotch and notices your erection, reaching over and giving it a gentle squeeze before stating, "Well, that was a while ago, and you haven't had any sex all afternoon. That's not good for you."

Scratching your head, you admit, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Don't head back with that still in your pants." she chuckles. "Make sure you find a nice wet pussy to sink that cock into."

"Don't worry, I will, Jacquelyn." You say. She smiles, giving you a deep, lingering kiss, a few more squeezes of your cock before heading off, and leaving you to ponder what you'll do next.

---------------------------------

##For those of you who may not enjoy a 2nd-person perspective as much, this will be the last chapter in the series using such a perspective. After writing this chapter, I realized I wanted to spend more time exploring other characters at the school, and not just see everything through Marcus's eyes. Look forward to upcoming chapters written in 3rd person!##