Magnificent Little Sister Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped the clothes off in the hamper and then went to my room. I thought about putting on some clothes, but I was so tired that I just climbed right into bed. I barely was under the covers and closed my eyes when I plummeted into dreamland.

I dreamed about being with Mia like I had so many times before. Now my dreams had an increased physicality to them since I knew what being with her felt like. As the dreams went on, they only seemed to increase in intensity.

I started to stir from my dreams. I fought to stay in them, but as I woke up, I realized that the fantastic sensation I was feeling only got stronger the more I woke up. I opened my eyes and saw in the grey predawn light that Mia was lying between my legs and was blowing me. She was looking down, entirely focused on her work.

She finally looked up and caught me watching her. "It's about time you wake up," she said. Before I could ask any more questions, she went right back to blowing me. My cock became coated in her saliva. After another minute of blowing me, Mia pulled her mouth off with a loud popping sound. "That should be good enough."

"Good enough for what?" I asked as Mia climbed on top of me. I got my answer when she lined my cock up with her entrance and lowered herself. It still took some time for Mia to take me inside of her, but she did it a lot more steadily this time and did it without wincing in pain. Once she took me all the way inside of her, she quickly picked up the pace. Now that she had a rhythm down, I matched her rhythm and started to thrust into her.

Mia leaned forward and kissed me. There was more of an urgency to Mia that I felt too, as I no longer feared giving in to my desires. I pawed at her breasts as we kissed.

Mia picked up the pace, and her breathing started to get uneven. She straightened back up on me and leaned back as she fucked me. She began to lean back further as she ground her pussy against me, so we held hands to support her. The extra pressure felt incredible. I knew that I wouldn't be able to last much longer. "I'm about to cum," I warned Mia.

"Fuck me harder," Mia commanded me. I straightened up so that my back was against the headboard. It banged loudly against the wall as we fucked. I sucked hard on her breasts, trying to help Mia catch up to me.

With a loud moan, Mia started to shudder on top of me as she came. She called my name one time before she was unable to speak anymore. Her pussy contracted around my cock. The next time I plunged inside of her, I was barely halfway inside when I started to cum. It felt even better than when I came the night before.

When she was done cumming, Mia leaned forward and kissed me sensually, but she pulled away before I could have my fill. I grabbed her wrist before she could move away and pulled her back in so that I could finish the kiss.

"You're going to make me late for my run," Mia said, but it was her who kissed me next. "I will see you later," Mia said as she climbed off me. I thought she was talking to me, but before she climbed out of my bed, she leaned down and gave the softening head of my cock a quick kiss. I watched Mia walk naked to my door. I was so glad I had my bed in the opposite corner of my room so that I could have more time to watch her walk away. She moved so sensually, and it was hard to tell in the light, but it looked like my cum was starting to drip down her legs. Mia glanced back at me as she walked through my doorway and caught me staring at her ass. She smiled mischievously and then turned the corner. I sighed, wondering if maybe I had gotten myself into more than I could handle.