Magnum Cum Loud High School

Story Info
A High School Program to Relieve Tension.
1.7k words
4.38
6.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weedon High School is like any other school in America. The socio-economic ratio roughly matches that of the country as a whole. Academics are squarely in the higher range and that is, in part, attributed to the school's new policy of making sure the Senior boys (18 and over) are not distracted by sexual feelings. (In accordance with Title IX legislation, there are accommodations for the girls as well.) To this affect, the boys are required to either attest to masturbating to ejaculation that very day, or they are summarily jerked off by the female nurses and staff before they are allowed to proceed to class. It should be noted that there have been at least 2 students in the past couple of years who requested a male teacher, but these cases are rare. It turns out that a helping hand seems to work for any horny teenage boy, whatever his preference might be. Studies have shown that test score are significantly higher and academic performance has increased across the board.

To describe a typical day: students who do not drive themselves are dropped off from a long line of cars. The boys are sent into a queue at the nurse's office where she handles them. The rare girl who asks for relief is discreetly taken to another room adjacent to the nurse's office and is masturbated with a powerful vibrator. Several female students have commented that the soundproofing on the room is a welcome touch because they would be mortified if their male friends were to hear their uninhibited noises of pleasure during their treatments.

What is it like in the cock milking room? Boys with backpacks and visible erections in their pants file through the nurse's office on their way to the quad before the morning greetings, announcements, and color guard. Occasionally a boy will say, "No thank you, miss, I came before breakfast." A jot will be checked on the form and that boy will be sent to join his friends while the next boy in line will be invited in.

In general, a boy waits in line while his hard-on begins to throb painfully knowing what relief awaits. It is not unusual for drops of pre-cum to appear and for the early 18-year-old boys to attempt to hide this behind their books. Once in front of the nurse, there is no dilly-dallying: the boy stands in front of the seated nurse who removes the boy's cock from his trousers and is jerked vigorously until he cums. Some nurses, depending on their mood or particular fondness for certain students, are kind and use their mouths to swallow the sweet young emissions of their charges. Others collect the semen into a tissue which is then discarded.

This brings up a point: one might be wondering what to do with the expelled semen of 100 18-year-olds every day. It's actually not as bad as you might supppose. Most ejaculations only amount to a tablespoon of fluid. Of course, there are the occasional boys who easily manage considerably more volume and accidently squirt their semen in unexpected places. These boys are quietly applauded by their teachers; the staff are, after all, human. It has to be said that the faculty do actually enjoy this chore. Some more than others, naturally, but there are a few who positively relish it! In fact, making a line-up of boys ejaculate their virgin cocks for you, one after another, has sent more than one nurse sprinting to the restroom to furiously rub her clit in order to control their own excitement and maintain a level of professional decorum. The strong orgasms in that small room would make a fascinating video! Indeed, the co-gender bathroom in the nurse's office smells more like excited pussy than any other bodily function!

Sometimes things don't go to plan:

A male student sprints past the female principal, Miss Kelly. She stops him and demands,

"Where do you think you're going so fast? Did you not get milked today?"

"Yes, ma'am. But I guess my balls ARE still a little full".

"Teen balls are full every day. That's why it's important that we empty them for you. I've got my hands full with you Kevin."

She meant that in more ways than one. Kevin was taller that most of the boys his age and possessed an unusually large penis. The principal estimated it to be nearly 8 inches of beautifully proportioned cock with balls as big as eggs to go with it. Miss Kelly would never admit to it, but she enjoyed the feel of Kevin's hard cock in her hand—the size, the warmth, the hardness, and the smoothness. The beautifully engorged head of his cock never failed to bring a tingle and dampness to her own pussy. She thrilled when she felt it swell and pulse as he shot his load. She never used a tissue with Kevin because she enjoyed feeling the thick hot cum in her bare hand, occasionally sneaking it to her mouth to quietly dip the tip of her tongue into the warm salty pool of young, fresh boy-cum.

She told him to take out his cock while they stood next to the lockers. She gripped her hand around his young, stiffening penis and began to rhythmically jerk it. It was only a moment before his body tensed and he released six spurts of semen into her cupped left hand with some lessening dribbles following. After wiping the tip clean across her finger, she sent the, now calm, boy on his way. He wobbled a bit as he was weak in the knees from his orgasm, feeling a couple stray drops of cum leaking from his deflating cock into his underwear.

"Thank you, ma'am." He managed to say as he walked to his next class with a brain now full of calming hormones and endorphins.

Soon some of the girls started to offer their services, eager to get a chance to see their friends' penises in an acceptable setting. A skeptical faculty interviewed several 18-year-old applicants and decided to try out only those who professed to sincerely be interested in future medical careers. In the nurse's office the next morning there were three girls with huge grins on their faces lined up to jerk off a line of their male classmates.

The first of the boys were hesitant, being used to the clinical cum machine that their school nurses had become to them by now. This, however, was something different! Girls they knew! Girls they knew who were volunteering to relieve them! Girls who would look at their rock-hard cocks and voluntarily stroke—or maybe even suck them! It was a dream come true!

Needless to say, the line at the nurses' office was longer than usual the next day. Word had spread and the usual self-masturbators were eager for teen hands and mouths to relieve their aching young cocks and balls. As the morning progressed, more than a few of the regular customers dropped out due to "pre-game excitement." They were forced to show the nurses the wet spots in their underwear so that their names could be checked off the daily logs. Those who were able to contain themselves long enough were met with the usual line-up of chairs populated by a few nurses of various ages and three chairs in which sat adorable 18-year-old teen girls trying their best to look serious and professional. They were not entirely convincing. The lust in their eyes was obvious to even the most jaded old janitor. They were there to make boys cocks cum and, if they were lucky, to get their first taste of young sperm.

As the boys presented their exposed erections to the seated girls, they were all initially stroked, somewhat hesitantly at first, but with increasing exertion knowing what the ultimate goal was. Two of the girls almost immediately took the cocks into their mouths without encouragement or hesitation, sucking the head while rapidly stroking the shaft. They were happy with their work but knew that they had to keep the line moving. The stroker girl was equally single-minded in making her "patient" orgasm. He did almost immediately (silly underclassmen) onto the bib the nurses had given her. The other two lucky boys ejaculated without warning into their helpers faces, shooting strong streams of boyish cum into their receptive mouths.

Without any guidance from the faculty about what to do with the semen, the two oral "helpers" swallowed the salty emissions. They didn't admit to one another that they enjoyed it, just that they helped heal some young boys in pain. The queue progressed as the boys lined up for relief before class. When it was over the girls were offered doughnuts as a sort of reward.

One accepted dark chocolate to mask the taste. The other two said, "No thanks," and left for class smiling as if they were happy to have the taste of their classmate's cum on their tongues as a naughty reminder of what they did.

Boys being boys, once a morning was simply not enough for many. Despite the strict dress code imposed on the girls, the boys still managed to fetishize and fantasize about their classmates. Asking to go to the nurse for a "tummy ache" was generally understood by all as the desperate need to relieve young aching balls. Naturally they were always given a time limit to avoid those who simply wanted to get out of class. Once in the nurses' office or nearest faculty lounge, the student would present his note and the female staff member would note the student's name and the time on a form. They would then typically help the student release his throbbing, engorged member from their pants and either stroke or gently suck their young cocks. Either working their hands or bobbing their heads on the straining cocks it was never long before there was the usual eruption of hot semen either into a tissue or into a waiting mouth. Staff who accepted the cum in their mouths always swallowed, explaining to their colleagues that it was less messy and was particularly good for their complexions. Some even insisted that cum had mood boosting properties.

Nearly every boy graduated Magnum Cum Loud.