Magnus and His Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An impressive apparatus," she said, taking nearly half of it in her mouth.

Brandon just watched her as she sucked and licked his cock, sometimes using her tongue and other times craning her head down to lick his balls. As the minutes went on, he didn't know how much he could take, so he pulled Imogen up by main force and said: "Um, can we . . .?" He gestured with his head toward the bed.

"Sure," she said.

They both slipped into bed, and Brandon seemed intent on plunging right into her. But Imogen held her hand up to his face like a stop sign.

"Have you done this before, dear?" she said.

"Yes, a few times," he mumbled.

"Well, then, you should know that the girl has to be ready for it too. Do you get what I mean?"

"I think so," he said uncertainly.

To make things clear, Imogen took his hand and aimed it in the direction of her sex. She was a little wet, but not much. "You need to stimulate me a bit more before you do your business."

Brandon was keen on complying. The touch of his hand on her cleft had inflamed him, and he made sure to stroke it in a way that made Imogen thoroughly wet.

"Can I—can I go in now?" he pleaded.

"All right," she said, lying on her back and spreading her legs. "Easy, though: don't go in all at once."

"Yes, ma'am."

He didn't quite follow her advice, as he inserted more than half of his cock into her right off the bat, making her gasp and even wince a little in pain. But Brandon was so eager that nothing could stop him, and he soon had his entire body covering hers as he pumped her vigorously, kissing her face and grabbing her breasts and bottom with what seemed like more than two hands.

He was so excited that he lasted only about five minutes before shouting out loud as he came. The whole exercise was not particularly satisfying to Imogen, and she let him know it.

"Brandon, you really need to pay a little more attention to your partner's needs."

"I'm sorry, ma'am!" he cried. "You're just so—so desirable."

"Thank you," she said. "But maybe you can . . .?" Finish me off?

"How?" he said.

"You want to lick me?"

"Sure!" he said enthusiastically.

He slid down Imogen's body and fastened his lips to her sex. He didn't at all mind that some of his own emission was oozing out of her: it only made the taste of her own juices more interesting. He grabbed her luscious butt as he licked and nuzzled with gusto. At least he knew where her clitoris was, for he actually nibbled it from time to time as he worked.

She herself came in a matter of minutes, letting out a kind of gargling moan as she clutched the sheets with her hands.

When she had calmed down, he said eagerly, "Was that good, ma'am?"

"It was fine. But next time, maybe go a little slower."

He nodded hastily, slipped out of bed, grabbed his clothes, and left the room.

The next guy who came in was a tall, hefty tight end named Jack. He had already doffed his clothes in the living room, and like Brandon he sprouted a substantial hard-on of about seven inches. But he too seemed tentative.

"So," Imogen said, wanting to get things moving, "what would you like?"

Jack had the decency to blush before saying, "Um, could I, you know, go into your ass?" Then, even more flustered, he added: "My girl won't let me do that to her."

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me, Imogen thought to herself. "Not all women like that. But sure, you can go ahead."

He indicated that he wanted her to get on all fours on the bed, and he positioned himself behind her. He seemed awestruck at the sight of her gorgeous posterior, for he did nothing but gaze on it for a minute or two. Then he slid his cock up and down Imogen's crack before entering in a bit of a rush.

She gasped at the sensation. "Hey, easy, guy! Not all at once!"

"I'm sorry!" he cried, covered with embarrassment. "Should I come out?"

"No, just go slow."

He did as instructed. Bracing himself by placing his hands on her hips, he soon got into a rhythm. But as with Brandon, the excitement of the whole proceeding—the incredible fact of copulating with his teammate's lovely mom—made him come in about five minutes.

He filled up the rest of his allotted time (it had been decided that each guy would have her for about fifteen minutes) by having her lie on her back, with Jack's head buried on her breasts. He didn't seem terribly interested in getting Imogen off, but that was okay: she wasn't ready to come again quite so soon.

The next guy—a huge, beefy interior lineman named Manny, of Latino origin—made Imogen's eyes boggle. Omigod, this guy is going to crush me with his bulk! He was interested only in regular intercourse, but she had an idea.

"Um, why don't you let me ride you?"

He wasn't quite sure what that meant; but when she explained it to him, he agreed to the plan with enthusiasm. She had him lie on his back while she squatted over him. Studying his eight-inch erection carefully, she made sure to take into her slowly. Manny watched every inch disappear into her as if it was a magic trick, and he let out a satisfied sigh when he was all the way in. After that, all he did was to gaze upon her bouncing tits, lying passive while Imogen did all the work. She was struck anew at the remarkable power of a woman's breasts to fascinate the male of the species.

For some reason it took him a full ten minutes to come. She figured he was a bit nervous and unsure of himself, but the harsh grunt he expelled when he shot his seed into her showed that he was a thoroughly satisfied customer.

There followed Donny, a sleek, svelte African-American cornerback. Imogen was relieved that his organ was of relatively normal size, although his erection was nothing to sneeze at. He too seemed hypnotized by Imogen's breasts; and he took the novel route of sitting on the loveseat and having her sit on his lap: this way he could only achieve pretty deep penetration, but he could also bury his face in those incredible boobs. He alternated between squeezing them and taking hold of her firm and rounded bottom.

Conrad was a backup quarterback who wanted anal sex in Imogen's preferred position—lying flat on her stomach while he lay on top of her. He was followed by Julius, an African-American running back who quaintly wanted the standard missionary position—but, just as his culmination was upon him, he pulled out and sprayed his come on her stomach and breasts, with one spurt reaching all the way to her chin.

Tony, a wide receiver of Italian origin, was the most innovative of the bunch. When he entered the room, Imogen was lying on her back, a little tired from the succession of males poking and prodding her. He just gazed at her for a time, until she asked:

"What would you like?"

He didn't reply, but approached her with a kind of reverence and, paying no attention to the come spattering her front, turned her over onto her stomach and indulged in a kind of worship of her bottom. He licked and kissed it as if it belonged to the Madonna, then proceeded down her thighs and calves to her feet. Bending one of her legs at the knees, he gently kneaded the foot all over—then inserted a few of her toes into his mouth and sucked on them.

Imogen let out an involuntary cry. The sensation had gone right from her toes to her pussy, and then through her body.

"Did you like that?" Tony said eagerly.

"Yes. . . . I don't think anyone's ever done that to me before."

"Would you like some more?"

"Yes, please!"

He was happy to oblige, paying due homage to her toes as he nuzzled them, shifting from one foot to the other as he did so. Imogen's face was buried in a pillow—just as well, because the strangled cry she emitted indicated an orgasm of staggering proportions.

"Omigod!" she cried between gasps. "That was incredible!"

"Glad you liked it," Tony said a trifle smugly.

He waited for her to calm down a bit, then gently turned her over onto her back. Holding her head gently in his hands, he encouraged her to stick his cock into her mouth. She was happy to comply in gratitude for what he had done for her, and in minutes he was shooting a thick load of come into her mouth and down her throat.

She was still a little dazed when Curt drifted into the room. He too was naked.

He slipped into bed with her, holding her in his arms.

"You had a nice time?" he said.

"Yeah," she replied dreamily.

"Are you tired?"

"Well, sure! I mean, there's more to this than just lying back and staring at the ceiling."

"I know that. I hope the guys have been . . . respectful."

"They're all sweethearts. In fact, a couple of them have been a bit hesitant."

"Well, I think you intimidate them a bit."

"Intimidate them? How?"

"Well, you are quite a bit older than them. And maybe they're thinking . . ." He trailed off.

"Thinking what?"

"I think you know."

"I don't know!"

Curt sighed. "Maybe you remind them of their mothers."

"Oh, for God's sake!" Imogen exclaimed. "I'm sure I'm nothing like their mothers!"

"Who knows? Anyway, I'm getting the feeling they might, um, want—"

"A second round?"

"Yeah. And I think some of them are interested in—"

"What?" But she knew what was coming.

"A threesome."

"Yeah, okay. I'm sure I can take whatever they can dish out."

"Glad to hear it." He paused uncertainly. "Do you think I could, um, do something?"

"What did you have in mind?"

He showed rather than spoke his desires. Having her rest on her side, with her back to him, he entered her bottom, seizing her breasts with both hands as he pumped her. It took him only a few minutes to come, since the accumulated excitement of seeing all the other guys enjoying her was almost more than he could endure.

After that, the threesomes started. Brandon and Manny, the first to revive after their climax, came in. Again, Imogen was afraid of being crushed by Manny, so she had him lie flat on his back while she lay on top of him. After she had inserted his cock into her pussy, Brandon positioned himself behind her and entered her bottom. It took them about ten minutes to come, and they both professed themselves hugely satisfied.

Donny and Jack had Imogen lie on her side while they entered her on either side—Jack in front and Donny in back.

Conrad and Tony were next, and they duplicated Brandon and Manny's position. They were pumping her lustily, and by this time Imogen was really getting pretty exhausted. So she didn't notice that, in the midst of the activity, a third man had entered the room.

It was her son Paul. He too was naked.

As he looked at the spectacle before his eyes, he licked his lips. He felt a surge of pride in his mom for being such a seductive lady, although of course he knew firsthand what she was capable of. As he slowly approached the bed, all three participants were so busy at their frenetic activity that they didn't notice his presence.

Imogen only became aware of him when he pulled Imogen's head gently from Conrad's chest and, as her eyes widened in amazement, brought his cock in the direction of her mouth. Unconsciously she opened her mouth and took about half of it in. The other two guys now noticed his presence, and their eyes also widened at the sight. As he slowly thrust his cock back and forth in her mouth, the guys renewed their pounding of Imogen's pussy and ass. The final result was inevitable.

They all came at once—Paul, Conrad, Tony, and Imogen—and all fell in a heap on the bed.

Paul's teammates gazed at him in awe as he crawled out of bed and walked stiffly out of the room.

In the end, all the guys came twice and three of them came three times. With Paul's emission, that made twenty in all. For her part, Imogen came at least five or six times.

When all the guys had gotten their clothes back on, they all lined up in the living room and gave Imogen—who had put on her kimono again—a big hug and kiss and left the apartment, walking on air.

"I think I need a shower," Imogen said, ruefully looking at the spatter of come all over her body.

She was a little unsteady on her feet, and both Paul and Curt came to her rescue, getting on either side of her to prop her up.

"We could give you a bath," Paul said eagerly. The thought made Curt's eyes glimmer.

Imogen looked the boys up and down with a certain weary resignation. "That's very sweet of you," she said with more than a soupçon of sarcasm. "Okay, go ahead."

As they ran the bath and then urged Imogen to sink into the soothing warm water, Paul covered her upper body while Curt focused on her body below the waist. They used frothy soap and washcloths to clean her gently but thoroughly.

"You know," she said sharply to her son, "that wasn't such a smart move you made."

"What?" Paul cried. "What did I do?"

"You know what you did." Sticking your cock in my mouth.

"Oh, Mom, I couldn't help it! I mean, seeing all those guys going into your bedroom and coming out with goofy smiles of satisfaction on their faces! And the sounds coming out of that room—both yours and theirs!"

"Well," Imogen said, eyes narrowing, "it's pretty hard to do what we were doing without making some noise. But it's clear you've let the cat out of the bag." Each of those guys now knows that you're a real motherfucker.

"Listen, ma'am," Curt interposed mildly, "these guys may be clueless, but they're not that stupid. When they heard that Paul was offering his own mom for—um, well, you know—I think they all kind of figured out what the situation was."

"Well, okay," Imogen admitted, "but—"

"And they won't tell anyone!" Paul said. "That would be really foolish. Especially since—" He cut himself off abruptly.

Imogen knew exactly what he was going to say. "Since they think there might be a repeat performance, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess," Paul said with a sheepish grin.

"Well, we'll see about that," she said, stepping out of the shower. The boys dried her off, and she slipped on a nightgown.

Everyone agreed that it would be unfair, given how much energy she had already expended, for Imogen to slave over a hot stove and make dinner. And they were all too tired to go out to a restaurant. So they put in a bountiful order of Chinese food.

As they were enjoying the meal, Imogen said, more to herself than to the boys, "Maybe there will be a repeat performance."

"You mean that, Mom?" Paul enthused.

"Sure, why not?" She eyed both of the boys closely. "Maybe . . ."

"Maybe what, ma'am?" Curt said.

"Maybe you could bring a few more next time."


12