Magnus and His Family Ch. 08

Story Info
Kristen and Adele have fun with Magnus and his pals.
4k words
4.53
12.2k
13

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magnus and His Family (Chapter 8)

Kathryn M. Burke

Adele moved into Magnus's house soon after her first encounter with him. There was some awkwardness in the whole business, because her parents had paid a lot of money for her to be housed in the freshman dorm—and when she moved out, she had to explain to her roommate, a pretty young woman from Vermont named Anne, that she shouldn't tell anyone, especially in the college administration, lest everyone get into big trouble. Anne shrugged and went along. She of course couldn't imagine, when Adele said she was moving into a house with "my friend Kristen and her father," that anything irregular was occurring. Anyway, Anne was glad to have the whole dorm room to herself.

There was an unspoken agreement that Kristen and Adele would alternate in Magnus's bed, and the matter soon became so commonplace that Adele didn't blink an eye at the thought that her friend was spending every other night in her father's bed. He was just a lovely older man whose affection and sense of protectiveness over his two young charges were so obvious that it didn't need to be articulated. Adele quickly learned a lot about what kinds of things please men in the bedroom—and, more significantly, what pleased herself.

There was one Saturday night, when it was Kristen's turn to be in the master bedroom, that Adele was almost drifting off to sleep in Kristen's room. But she was startled into wakefulness by her friend coming into the room and kneeling down by the bed. Kristen was naked.

Adele's eyes opened wide. "What's the deal, Kristen?"

"Are you doing anything?" Kristen asked rather absurdly.

"Obviously not!" Adele said. "I was almost asleep. Is something the matter?"

"No-o-o," Kristen said slowly. "We were just wondering . . ."

"Wondering what?" Adele said, wishing her friend would get to the point.

"Whether you'd care to join us."

A little shudder ran through Adele. She had to admit to herself that that very thought had occurred to her also—but she had thrust it out of her mind as something that no sane person would contemplate. And yet, the more she pondered it the more she came to the realization that there was really nothing untoward about it. There's so much love in Magnus! I'm sure both Kristen and I can partake of it together sometime.

"You—you really want me?" Adele whispered.

"Sure!" Kristen cried. "It'll be fun—and more than fun."

Kristen led Adele by the hand into the master bedroom. Adele could see that her companions had already enjoyed themselves once, as Magnus's semi-hard cock—glistening with what looked like both his and Kristen's juices—indicated. He gave Adele his patented warm, gentle smile: it always had the effect of making her weak in the knees and a little wet between the legs.

She doffed her nightgown and revealed her nudity to the others. As she gazed on the pair, she realized that this was the first time she had ever been naked in the presence of another woman.

"Why don't you sit on my face?" Magnus said in his rich baritone voice.

Adele intuitively grasped that this would chiefly be foreplay, since the others wanted to make sure that she was fully prepared and inspired for the subsequent proceedings. She had actually never been in this position when alone with Magnus, and she approached him tentatively. Squatting over his head, her strong, robust thighs on either side of his face, she gently lowered her sex onto his mouth. It was already a little wet, but he made sure—both by the actions of his lips and tongue and by his seizing of her bottom—to make her a lot more aroused.

Meanwhile, Kristen squatted over Magnus's legs, playing with his cock to make it hard again. She rubbed it against the fine tuft of pubic hair on her groin, something both women knew Magnus liked a lot. And she was rewarded by his rapid hardening.

"Wanna switch?" Kristen said impishly.

Adele just nodded. Much as she was enjoying the sensation of Magnus's expert cunnilingus, she wanted him deep inside her at this moment. So the two girls clambered around the bed and got into position. Kristen now opened her legs and sat down on Magnus's face, even though she was leaking a thick strand of his come from her pussy. Adele watched in amazement as he fastened his lips to his daughter's sex while she raised herself up and lowered herself onto his cock, letting it sink all the way to the root into herself.

Adele rode him hard while fixing her eyes on Kristen, who was hugely enjoying Magnus's licking and sucking. At one point Kristen reached out to seize Adele's large breasts. This was also a first for Adele (and for Kristen too)—and the two women almost instinctively bent toward each other and fastened their lips on the other's in a long, slow, intense kiss that involved a fair amount of tongue action.

Magnus couldn't see much of what was happening, since his daughter's thighs were blotting out most of his eyesight. But the physical sensation was enough to stimulate him, even as he continued to lick Kristen's sex and knead her bottom with his hands. In a matter of minutes, the three of them were in the throes of a powerful mutual climax, crying out in their distinctive voices before collapsing in an untidy heap on the bed.

This was only the start. After a suitable interval of rest (during which Magnus toyed with both women's breasts and pussies as they lay on their backs), the three of them tried various other positions. For a while the two women licked his cock from either side of his body; another time, Magnus entered Kristen in the missionary position while fingering Adele's pussy as she lay down next to them; still later, Magnus lay on his back, with Kristen sucking his cock, and Adele was licked by Magnus as she lay on her side next to them.

Then Magnus suggested something else. Kristen was eager to comply, but Adele was a little more reserved.

"Oh, come on, Adele, it'll be lots of fun!" Kristen cried.

"Okay," Adele said uncertainly.

This involved Kristen and Adele doing sixty-nine on their sides. Magnus at first lined up behind Adele—and entered her bottom.

Even though she was now comfortable with this position, she still let out a gasp as she experienced a kind of double penetration for the first time: Magnus in her ass, Kristen's tongue in her pussy. It was almost more than she could bear, and she grabbed Kristen's bottom with her hands while gluing her lips to her friend's sex.

But Magnus wasn't quite finished. After several minutes of pounding Adele, he withdrew from her bottom and slipped around behind his daughter, entering her bottom easily. (Kristen had made sure to lubricate herself before the festivities had begun.)

Magnus finished in this position, sending a sizeable discharge into his daughter while both the women coaxed orgasms out of each other with their lips and tongues.

"Omigod," Adele said, dazed and bleary-eyed. "That was incredible!"

"It sure was!" Kristen exclaimed.

Magnus was reluctant to withdraw from Kristen's posterior, but at last he did so and trotted off to the bathroom to clean up.

Left alone, the two women suddenly seemed a little shy and awkward.

"I've never done anything like this before," Adele said haltingly.

"Me neither," Kristen said.

"Your—your pussy tastes nice," Adele said with a broken smile.

"So does yours. A little different from mine."

"Yeah. A little different."

Magnus had now come back. It was mutually agreed that the session had been a wondrous success, but that it was now time to go to sleep.

Adele was about to retreat back into Kristen's bedroom when Magnus stopped her.

"There's plenty of room in this bed for the three of us," he said.

The trio arranged themselves suitably, the two women on either side of the big man who had done so much to satisfy them—and himself.

It was pretty quickly decided that one night (usually Saturday) would be reserved for a threesome, while on another night (usually Wednesday) Adele and Kristen would cuddle together in Kristen's bedroom. Magnus was happy to be left alone one night of the week, and the two young women developed a strong bond with their snuggling. Much as they loved Magnus and his apparatus, they were relieved not to have to worry about his ever-insistent cock while they focused on each other's sex (often in sixty-nine) and in stimulation in general. It didn't occur to them that they had suddenly become bisexual: they were enjoying the other's body and mind and heart just as intensely as if they were with the man of the house.

*

It was on a Friday evening in late October that Kristen brought up a delicate subject—or, rather, tried to avoid bringing it up.

She sidled over to Adele on the living-room couch and said, with obviously faux innocence: "So what are you doing Saturday afternoon?"

"Nothing," Adele said casually. "I'm pretty well on top of my studies, so I thought I'd just hang out here for a while. Why? Is there someplace you wanted to go?"

"Well," Kristen said, now blushing furiously, "I think maybe you should, um, find something to do. Just for a few hours."

"What on earth for?"

"I just think it would be a good idea."

"Kristen," Adele said flatly, "what's going on here? Are you trying to get me to leave the house? What are you planning?"

"I'm not planning anything," Kristen said, technically telling the truth. "It's just—"

"Just what?"

"You see, some of Daddy's friends are coming over here."

"Okay, fine, so what? I have to leave just because they'll be here? Can't we just hole up in your room for a while?"

Kristen was now unable to look her friend in the face. "Well, the fact is . . . I'll be with them."

"With them? Doing what?"

Kristen gave Adele a look. What do you think, dummy?

While Kristen was bright red with embarrassment, Adele's face blanched once the realization came over her.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me," she said in a low whisper.

Kristen just gave Adele a plangent look.

"How long has this been going on?" Adele pressed.

"This'll be the third time," Kristen admitted.

"And exactly how many guys will there be?"

"I'm not sure. The first time there were about eight; the next time there were ten. There might be more tomorrow."

"And they all—?" Adele couldn't finish the sentence, or the thought.

"Yup," Kristen said with sudden cheerfulness. "I can handle them all!" she went on with some pride. "Even when they do it two or three times."

"Two or three times?" Adele almost shrieked. "That would be"—she did some quick math—"twenty, thirty times?"

"Yup," Kristen said again, with a certain smug satisfaction.

"You can't possibly—"

"Oh, but I can, dear heart."

Adele gazed at her friend and her slight build. She couldn't believe Kristen could take on such an onslaught of male flesh.

"But—but why would you want to have all those guys . . .?"

"Because it's fun!" Kristen chirped. "All those men, coming into my bed one after the other—or sometimes two and a time—"

"Two at a time!" Adele squealed.

"Or even"—Kristen glanced at Adele with a twinkle in her eye—"three at a time."

Adele's brow furrowed as she thought long and hard on how that was even possible. Then, as enlightenment dawned, her jaw dropped slowly.

"You're not serious, Kristen. Tell me you're not serious."

At this point, Magnus drifted into the room from the downstairs study, where he had been doing who knows what. Kristen made a direct appeal to her father.

"See, Dad, I told you she'd freak!"

"I guess you're right, dear," he said gravely.

"Of course I'm freaking!" Adele said. "This—this is just insane!" She peered over at Magnus, an unspoken rebuke on her face.

He was swift on the uptake. "Adele, dearest, I'm not compelling Kristen to do anything she doesn't want to do."

"Of course he isn't, you silly girl!" Kristen scoffed. "I love having these guys do me every which way!"

Adele just looked back and forth between her two companions, speechless with horror.

"Dad, I knew this would happen," Kristen said. Turning to her friend: "Can you imagine? Daddy thought you might actually want to join in! Ha! Fat chance of that, the way you're going bonkers over this."

Adele flushed, and a deep sense of resentment overtook her. "What are you saying, Kristen? You don't think the guys, um, would want me?"

"Oh, they might want you," Kristen said airily. "But you're clearly not ready for this. I mean, it's only been a month or two since—well, you know." Since Magnus deflowered you.

"I know that," Adele said tartly. "But—but I've gotten a lot of experience since then." She looked over to Magnus with gratitude—and also wished he would stand up for her a bit more.

"Sure you have," Kristen said, "but I really don't think you're up for this. You'd better go off and see a movie or something. A long movie." And she exploded with raucous laughter.

"I want to be a part of this," Adele said a bit mulishly.

"You?" Kristen cried. "Oh, come on! The guys'll just eat you up!" She chuckled at the off-color remark.

"You think I'm some sort of coward or weakling?" Adele accused. "I'm a lot bigger and stronger than you."

"That's not it," Kristen said gently, trying to mollify her friend. "You just don't have the experience—"

"Don't give me that!" Adele spat back. "You didn't have the experience either until just a little before me! You've only done this twice—that doesn't exactly make you queen of the harem!"

"Look, Adele—"

"Maybe they'll think I'm not pretty enough. Do all those guys want slim little girls like you?"

"No, no, not at all. In fact, it's pretty clear some of the guys think I'm a little—slender. One guy actually called me 'a little slip of a girl.' Imagine a construction worker knowing an old-fashioned phrase like that!"

"So," Adele said, eyeing Kristen keenly, "some of the guys like a girl with a little more flesh on her bones, eh?"

"Well, sure. Everyone has different tastes. And you really are awfully pretty, Adele. No one can deny that."

"Well, then, it's settled," Adele said in what she hoped was a firm and decisive voice, although there was a bit of a tremble in it. "I'm in."

Kristen appealed to Magnus. "Daddy, do you think this is wise?"

"I don't know, dear," he said judiciously, given Adele the once-over.

"This is not as easy as you think it is, darling," Kristen said teasingly. "It takes more energy than you can imagine."

"Look, I'm up to this, okay?" Adele emphasized.

"Daddy?" Kristen pleaded.

"Look, dear," he said calmly, "if she wants to do it, why don't we let her? We can't keep having her just leave the premises every time this happens. Maybe we can tell the guys to go easy on her—"

"No way!" Adele cried. "I don't want to be treated with kid gloves!"

"Adele," Kristen said, "none of the guys rough me up—most of them are gentle as lambs. I think what Daddy meant to say is that we should restrict the number of times the guys poke you. Maybe ten or twelve—"

"I can do more than that!"

"I'm warning you, it's not so simple as you think."

"Well, just let me try. If I get tired or something, I'll just tell them to stop. They will, won't they?" Adele looked over to Magnus.

"Of course," he said. "They're all gentleman." He pondered the situation further. "You know, with the two of you involved, maybe we can have more guys over."

"Sure, that would be great!" Adele enthused.

"Be careful what you wish for!" Kristen almost shouted. "How many did you have in mind, Daddy?"

"I'm thinking . . . fifteen, maybe twenty."

The two young women looked at each other. They had both gone a little pale. Given that these guys were inclined to have seconds and even thirds, the total number of "pokes" would get fairly high.

"If that's too many—" Magnus said.

"No, no," Kristen said, "we can take it. Can't we, Adele?"

"Sure, we can." But there was a quaver in her voice.

Magnus gave a long and hard look at the two women. At last he said: "Okay, that's the way it'll be. But you can always change your minds."

*

The next morning, the three occupants of Magnus's house had their usual big Saturday breakfast, after which Kristen tried to give Adele some advice on what she might be letting herself in for. As Kristen went into more and more detail, Adele found herself swallowing nervously and wondering if she had really made the right decision. My God, she thought, so many guys—and so many ways for them to have me!

But she was determined to carry on, if only to affirm her own strength and her appeal to men. Given how she had been so scorned or ignored by boys in high school, she still retained a bit of an inferiority complex in that direction; and she thought that an experience like this would vindicate her decision to allow Magnus access to her body.

As the hour when the men would start coming by approached, Kristen and Adele both stripped in Kristen's bedroom. It had been decided that Adele, as the "new girl," would have the privilege of occupying the master bedroom. The guys would come in two waves: the first ten at 1 p.m., the second at around 2:30. It wasn't clear how long the festivities would go on: that might a decision the girls would have to make.

Kristen advised Adele to lube up beforehand, since some of the guys wanted to invade a girl's bottom right off the bat.

When the first batch of guys came by, they all enthused about Adele's beauty as they gazed upon her, lying naked on the big bed in the master bedroom. One of them immediately said to Magnus, "Oh, man, can I have her first?" And he complied with a slow nod of his head.

He had given his name, but Adele promptly forgot it as the guy all but jumped into the bed and on top of her, pressing her breasts against his face and sighing loudly. The funny thing was that he himself was a bit on the smallish side—about five foot eight—and when he entered Adele (after making sure she was suitably wet—which she was), his lips barely came up to Adele's chin.

But he was vigorous in his pumping, and also made sure that he stroked and kneaded Adele's breasts, thighs, and bottom. It probably took him no more than five minutes to come. But he wanted to make full use of his allotment of fifteen minutes, and he remained in her as long as he could, until he finally slipped out as he softened. But right up to the last, he paid due homage to Adele's capacious bosom.

The next guy wanted rear entry, and wanted to do it doggie-style. He quickly recognized that Adele had a superb bottom that he wanted to gaze at constantly while he penetrated her, and his thrusting lasted only about seven minutes before he shot his load into her.

There followed an array of men who had her every which way. Sometimes they asked her to ride them; sometimes they did her in the standard missionary position; others wanted to invade her bottom in all manner of ways; others stuck their cocks in her mouth and held her head in place as they shot their seed down her throat.

There was virtually no break between one man's withdrawal and the next man's entry, and Adele went into a kind of dreamlike daze as she allowed herself to be poked and prodded in whatever way the men desired. Every now and then Magnus looked in to make sure she wasn't overdoing it, but she dismissed his concerns.

When the second wave of men came by, the double and triple penetration began.

Adele's first experience of such a thing (she figured that the threesome that she and Kristen and Magnus engaged in really didn't qualify) was a transcendent experience. Two men, both African American, and both professing that she was one of the most ravishing creatures they had ever seen, lay on their sides on either side of her. With exquisite gentleness they mounted her—the guy in front first, then the guy in back. As they got into a slow, smooth rhythm, Adele felt the rapture of being thoroughly filled as never before. The guy in front had seized one breast in his hand while the guy in back seized the other; and at times both gave her bottom a good squeeze also.

12