Magnus and His Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as she got used to the unusual sensation, something occurred to her.

"Guys," she said timidly, "you can do it a little harder."

"You sure, babe?" said the guy in front. "We don't want to hurt you."

"I can take it," Adele assured him. "Just go for it."

So the guys pumped her more vigorously, and Adele lapsed into a kind of dream-state where her spirit seemed to drift above her body and watch it as the two men pummeled her. The press of their flesh against either side of her was incredible, and they seemed to want to time their climaxes to occur simultaneously. It wasn't quite clear whether that actually happened: the guy in her bottom started coming first, and his cries and groans seemed to inspire the guy in her pussy to release his load. And this double emission led Adele to plunge into her own orgasm—the fourth or fifth she had had so far.

And so the onslaught continued. She managed double penetration four times and triple penetration twice. Altogether, assuming she was recalling things clearly, she was showered with come twelve times in her pussy, ten times in her ass, and four times in her mouth. That was twenty-six times! Adele felt a surge of pride at her stamina and endurance—and, of course, her desirability to a wide array of men.

At that point Magnus called a halt to the proceedings. Both girls had been at it for four hours, and that was more than enough for them. Some of the guys pulled long faces at the termination of the party, as they were ready to go for one more round; but Magnus was firm.

In the end, Kristen just barely edged out Adele: her totals were fourteen times in her pussy, nine times in her ass, and five times in her mouth, making twenty-eight in all.

Afterward, both girls soaked in a bathtub (Adele in the upstairs bathroom, Kristen downstairs) to recover. Rejuvenated, they convened in the kitchen to whip up a celebratory dinner.

"So how was it?" Kristen said as she sautéed some mushrooms to go with the steaks they would be cooking.

"Great!" Adele burbled. "Of course I'm a little sore."

"Sure, so am I. But it feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah. I feel kind of tingly all over."

"Those guys really seemed to like you," Kristen said.

Adele was so overcome that she blushed crimson. "I hope so."

"Of course they did! They couldn't get enough of you."

"Hey, you were pretty popular with them too."

"Sure. But I'd seen a lot of them before." Kristen eyed her friend slyly. "You ready for another round in about a month?"

"You bet!" Adele cried. "Wish it could be sooner."

"Well, we need a little time to recover. And anyway, we have a lot of schoolwork to do."

At this point Magnus wandered into the room, attracted by the heavenly aroma of various things cooking on the stove. He affectionately placed a hand on each girl's bottom and said, "You were really great, ladies."

And he kissed them chastely on the cheek and let them get on with dinner.


12