Magnus and His Family Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so every girl lubed herself up in turn and began the delicate task of skewering herself in the butt with a man's rampant cock. There was ample reason for some girls' apprehension, for each of the three cocks was pretty sizeable: Paul's and Fred's were at least eight inches, and Andre's might have been a bit longer and thicker. Even so, the first few girls bravely gave it a go, sitting either facing the guys or, in some cases, facing their feet and delicately inserting the stiff members into their nether orifices. Some girls pretended to be in excruciating agony during the procedure, crying out flamboyantly and even shedding apparently real tears. Maybe they weren't pretending after all. But they nevertheless continued to bounce up and down on their chosen cocks for the requisite two minutes.

While this chaotic mayhem was going on, Paul somehow noticed a new girl entering the room with tentative steps. It was Darcy. She was naked.

At first her presence wasn't even noticed by the other girls, so fixated were they on whether their compatriots were truly making their anuses available for penetration without any kind of fakery. But then one girl, named Gloria, apparently a friend of Darcy's, spotted her and flung her arms around her, even kissing her right on the mouth; Paul also noticed that their breasts were pressed deliciously against each other in the process.

"Darcy!" Gloria exclaimed joyously. "I was wondering whether you'd join in the fun!"

"Wh-what's happening?" she asked tentatively. She had naturally gravitated toward the "team" that was focused on Paul.

"It's anal time!" Gloria burbled. "You wanna be next."

Paul could have sworn that Darcy blanched a little, but she put on a brave smile and advanced toward the recumbent man who had taken her virginity, muttering, "Okay."

"Gotta lube yourself up, silly!" Gloria chided, pointing to the bottle of hand lotion.

"Oh," Darcy said, walking like a zombie over to the dresser and squeezing a little dollop of the stuff onto her fingers and then coating her anus with it.

By this time the girl who was currently sitting on Paul saw that her time was up, and she pried herself off of him, not without a wince of pain. Gloria led Darcy over to him, saying, "You're next, girl!"

Darcy gave Paul a strange look—mostly it was a kind of hesitant apprehension—and squatted down on his legs, taking his cock in her hand. It was slick from the lubricant in the other girls' bottoms.

Paul, becoming alarmed himself on behalf of his new inamorata, whispered, "Darcy, you don't have to do this."

"Yes, I do," she replied, not entirely sensibly. Perhaps she meant she had to go through with this to maintain her stature in the sorority. Peer pressure is a fearsome thing.

"Darcy, really—" Paul began.

But with a sudden movement Darcy turned around so that she was facing his feet. Her hand slowly guided his cock into her posterior, and Paul got an unobstructed look at its entry, inch by inch, into that orifice. He was going to tell her that she didn't have to go in all the way—several of the other girls hadn't—but before he (and she) knew it, his cock had entirely disappeared into her anus, as Darcy sat back on his groin with a startled look on her face.

"Omigod, girl," Gloria said in a hushed voice. "Don't hurt yourself."

Darcy remained motionless for several seconds. Then, with infinite slowness, she began moving up and down on that engorged member. She had probably sat facing away from Paul so that he wouldn't notice her grimaces of pain. She was biting her lower lip as she struggled to find a proper rhythm, but pretty soon she seemed to achieve that aim—and then she started bouncing more vigorously, and a surprised little smile came over her face. She even laughed out loud at one point.

By this time her two minutes were nearly up, and Linda was about to order her to get off—but Paul seized Darcy's hips and kept her in place. That's because he sensed his climax approaching, and he was particularly keen on sending it into Darcy's bottom. When his fluid started to pour out of him, Darcy let out a high-pitched squeal that rose constantly in tone and volume as she sensed more and more of his discharge flooding her. As the other girls began realizing what was happening, they burst out into spontaneous applause as Darcy finally drained him of his emission.

She arose a bit hurriedly, and like some other girls she winced as the tip of Paul's member sprang out of her. Almost at once a thick, heavy trickle of his come began leaking out of her anus and down her thighs. The other girls pointed to it as confirmation that she—and her "team"—had won this phase of the contest.

"Way to go, girl," Linda said. "You did it."

Darcy seemed to blush a little—unless the rosy spots on her cheeks were from her unprecedented exertion—and she simply walked quietly out of the room, giving one tender backward glance at her lover on the floor.

The other two guys came in due course of time, but by this time the party began to wind down—at least as far as the men were concerned. They were totally spent from having each come three times, and Fred and Andre were duly untied and allowed to rest. Some of the girls began engaging in lesbian action, doing a lot of sixty-nine or breast-squeezing or face-sitting or sundry other activities that brought them to climax over and over again; but the guys were ready to call it a night.

They quietly got dressed and left the house. It had been loads of fun, but now it was time to get some shut-eye.

12