Magnus and His Family Ch. 16

Story Info
Paul introduces Darcy to Kristen, Curt, and Adele.
3.9k words
4.67
6.2k
12

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magnus and His Family (Chapter 16)

Kathryn M. Burke

Late the next morning—it was a Saturday—Paul showed up at the sorority house again.

When he was let in, he asked the girl who had opened the door, "Hey, is Darcy here?"

"Yeah, I think so," she said, giving Paul a warm look. "Check the library."

The house had a library where girls could study in reasonable quiet, and as Paul entered the room he saw Darcy sitting demurely at a table, with several books open. She was, however, wearing the same nightgown that Paul had seen her in when they had begun their cuddle session the night before.

When she saw him, Darcy colored at once and looked away. Then, trying to be bold, she stared back at him and said, "Hi."

"Hi, Darcy."

He sat down in a chair next to her. A little awkwardly, he took her chin in one hand and gave her a brief kiss on the mouth.

"How're you doing?" he asked formulaically.

"Okay," she said. But she suddenly squirmed a bit on her chair and gave a little grimace.

"I—I'm sorry," Paul said, "that I didn't stick around after we—um, you know . . ." After I deflowered you.

"Oh, that's all right," Darcy said with faux casualness. "I guess you had other things to do." Like fucking the other girls in this house.

"We probably shouldn't have done all that other stuff," Paul said ruefully. "It was pretty naughty."

"Oh, it was all just good clean fun."

Paul didn't know how "clean" it was, but he could tell that Darcy was trying to put the best face on things. And he could also tell that she really was bothered that he had deserted her so quickly after taking her virginity.

"Gee, Darcy," Paul said in a rush, "I really like you—you're so sweet and nice—"

Darcy scoffed at that. "You don't even know me."

"I can tell," Paul insisted. "And God, you're so beautiful!"

"I'm not beautiful," Darcy said, her voice heavy with self-deprecation.

"Yes, you are. I think you are."

Darcy again looked away from him. Paul thought her eyes were getting wet.

"Listen," Paul went on, "why don't we do something today? Maybe walk around campus or get some lunch or something."

Darcy let out a short laugh. "You're asking me out?"

"I guess I am."

"You got things kind of backward, don't you? You're supposed to ask me out, and then you're supposed to—" To take me to bed.

"I know. This is all so strange. But I really would like to get to know you. Come on, let's go somewhere!"

Darcy sighed. "Okay. But I'm going to have to shower and get dressed. Can you wait about half an hour?"

"Sure, anything!"

Darcy got up to go upstairs. She gave him a playful glare. "And keep your hands off the other girls, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

She came down half an hour later wearing an Angora sweater and a thick wool skirt. She was holding her winter coat, and she put it on and just started walking out of the house, expecting Paul to follow. He did, feeling a little bit like a puppy being taken out for a walk.

But they ended up enjoying themselves. The campus was really quite lovely at this time of year, and as they walked all through campus and headed toward a fairly quiet eatery for a modest lunch, they began telling each other about themselves.

Darcy's family lived in Medford, not all that far away. Her parents were divorced, but Darcy didn't explain why that had happened. She had a younger brother, but she didn't say much about him either. Mostly she talked about herself and what she hoped to accomplish in the world. She was studying political science and was hoping to do an internship in the local government, and perhaps even run for office herself someday.

Paul took it all in with fascination. Even though Darcy claimed to be impressed with his prowess on the football field, he told her there was no chance he could do anything further with that after college; he actually laughed at her when she said, "Do you think you'll be drafted by the NFL?" He was reconciled to settling down at some boring insurance office or some such place that might need a guy with a degree in business administration. But he did say that the camaraderie he had felt with his teammates was a special thing that he'd remember all his life. Now it was Darcy who was fascinated by his spiel, gazing at him with warm eyes, her face propped up by her hands.

Paul did mention that he was living in a big house with his sister and another couple—but of course didn't explain exactly how he interacted with that trio. That was going to be a hugely delicate matter, for he yearned to get Darcy involved in the group, but wasn't at all sure she would be amenable. After all, she'd only lost her virginity that day before!

They ended up spending all afternoon with each other, and into the evening. They stopped by a pizza place favored by the students, and then they ambled back to the sorority house. Both of them became quiet as they approached the building.

They stood awkwardly on the doorstep, and Paul clumsily bent down and gave Darcy a chaste kiss on the mouth.

He was about to leave when Darcy blurted out, "Um, don't you want to come up for a bit?"

Paul gave her a sorrowful look and said, "No, I probably shouldn't."

Darcy was stunned. "But—why not?" she whined.

Paul faced her and took her by the shoulders. "Look, Darcy, I think you're fabulous—the most refreshing girl I've met in ages. But I don't want you to think that I expect you to, you know, 'put out' every time we meet. I mean, our relationship got off on a really weird start!"

"You're telling me," Darcy muttered. The first time I set eyes on you, you were naked.

"And so—"

"Paul, I appreciate your concern. But we've had such a wonderful time today. Haven't we?"

"Of course we have."

"Well, then, we can continue it a little longer. Just come up for a while. We can talk some more."

So Paul grudgingly came into the house, and they trotted upstairs to Darcy's bedroom. Several girls were in the corridor and gave Paul an enthusiastic greeting as they passed him; one of them even gave him a playful spank on his bottom. Paul blushed crimson at that, and Darcy almost burst out laughing.

"Sorry about that," Paul said.

"Don't mention it," Darcy said airily. "By the way, how many girls did you sleep with last night?"

"Well, I don't really know . . ."

"You don't know? How's that possible?"

"It's a matter of how you define 'sleeping with.'"

"I see. Let me put it a little more bluntly. How many girls did you stick your cock into—either front or back?"

Paul really blushed now and looked away from her.

"Come out," she said. "Out with it."

"Um, I guess," Paul said at last, "all of them."

"All nineteen girls?"

"Well, yeah," Paul said defensively. "You see, before you came along, there were eighteen, and they broke up into three 'teams,' and these teams had various contests to—well, you know what."

"So you're saying each of these teams rotated as to which guy's cock they were speared on?"

"Something like that."

"Jesus," Darcy said in mock disgust. "You really get around, don't you?"

"It was just fun. I really had no feelings for any of those girls—except you."

"You mean that?"

"Of course I mean that."

"Well," Darcy said, sidling up to Paul and standing on tiptoes while throwing her arms around his neck, "that's fine."

They ended up not doing a great deal of talking after that.

*

A few days later Paul took Darcy to his house, to meet the assembled people there.

He had of course told Kristen, Adele, and Curt all about his new girlfriend, and they were thrilled. In fact, they demanded that he invite her over for a nice dinner where they could get to know her. Darcy showed up in good time and was duly introduced to everyone, taking a particular interest in Kristen as her lover's sister. She even helped with the preparation of the dinner—a big pot of chili with cornbread and a salad—even though the other women protested that as a guest she shouldn't trouble herself. But she insisted.

As the dinner progressed, everyone seemed to be having a wonderful time. But Darcy began to get quieter and quieter as the evening progressed, although she dutifully answered any question that was put to her regarding her background, her interests, and things like that. After an apple pie dessert, Darcy urged Paul to go up to one of the upstairs bedrooms for a private discussion.

He could tell something was the matter, and waited for Darcy herself to tell him what it was.

For a time she sat silent on the queen-size bed that took up nearly the entire room. Then she said, quietly and evenly:

"You all sleep with each other, don't you?"

Paul thought he was going to faint. How the hell could she have figured that out so fast? Then he remembered that the girls in particular had been more than cuddly to both him and Curt. It seemed like just genial horseplay from his perspective, but the sharp-eyed Darcy saw it for something quite different.

"L-listen, Darcy," Paul stammered, "it's not what you think—"

"Just tell me, Paul. Please."

She seemed to be taking it remarkably well. She wasn't angry or outraged or hurt. She was just wanting to know.

"Okay, yes," Paul said, deflated. "But it's only because we all love each other. Adele and Curt are really close, and—"

"But you . . ." Darcy said. "Not with your sister?"

Paul closed his eyes. "Yes. Sometimes." More than sometimes—a lot. Paul was certain Darcy would totally freak if she knew what he did with his mom.

"But she's your sister." This was the first hint of alarm or agitation on Darcy's part.

"I wish I could explain this to you," Paul said, holding out his hands as he stood next to the bed. "It's not that we're a bunch of perverts—you can't think that."

"I don't," Darcy said softly.

That was hugely encouraging to Paul. He now slipped into the bed and wrapped Darcy in his arms. She was mildly resistant for a few moments, but then yielded.

Stroking her head, he said, "Kristen and I—it's just a way of expressing our love. No one's forcing anyone to do anything."

"I didn't think that."

"So—you're okay with it?" Paul said, looking at Darcy eagerly.

"I'm not sure what to think just yet," Darcy said judiciously. "It—it's going to take some getting used to. I just don't know where I stand with all you folks."

"Oh, Darcy, it's so obvious that all the other people here think you're fabulous! You could tell that, couldn't you?"

"Well, Kristen and Adele certainly gave me a warm welcome."

"Of course they did! And Curt too."

"He didn't say all that much."

"He doesn't—that's just the way he is. But I know he was really taken with you."

"He seems like a sweetheart. Adele's a lucky girl."

"And so is Kristen." And so might you be—soon.

By this time Paul had fallen back on the bed, flat on his back, with Darcy right on top of him. While all this talking was going on, he had surreptitiously reached a hand under the hem of her knee-length skirt and placed a hand on the panties covering her bottom. Now he pulled those panties down and stroked her butt gently, then slipped a hand between their bodies to reach her moistening sex.

"Paul, what do you think you're doing?" Darcy said in mock outrage—but there was a smile on her face.

"What does it look like—or feel like?"

"It looks like you're going to have your way with me."

"Good guess!"

Darcy seemed willing for a while, stripping herself quickly and helping Paul peel off his clothes also. But as Paul was about go enter her, she suddenly got nervous.

"Oh, Paul, they'll hear!" she cried.

"So what? This kind of stuff goes on here all the time, as you well know."

"Paul, I just feel a little strange. I mean, we're both pretty noisy when we get down to it."

"Trust me," Paul said reassuringly, "no one will mind. In fact, I'm sure they're expecting this to happen."

"What are the others going to do?"

"Take a guess."

Darcy gasped. "You mean—the three of them? All together?"

"Probably," Paul said indifferently. "I mean, neither girl wants to get left out."

And with that, they got down to it. After a while Darcy lost all thought of keeping quiet, even when one orgasm, and then a second, followed; and Paul was pretty vociferous when he came also. He did Darcy front and back (there was lube conveniently placed in the top drawer of the nightstand), and there was a third session of sixty-nine that went on for more than half an hour. After that, they collapsed in exhaustion. Darcy was thinking of dragging herself out of bed and going home, but Paul insisted that she spend the night here. Darcy was too tired to object.

When the couple came downstairs the next morning, the others were already in the kitchen, having a jovial breakfast. Kristen greeted the newcomer with a loud "Hi, Darcy!" and the others chimed in a little more quietly but no less enthusiastically.

Everyone had to rush to finish breakfast, because they all had classes to attend at their various institutions of higher learning.

It was only a few weeks later that Paul pressed Darcy to leave the sorority house and move in with him and the others.

"Oh, Paul, I don't know," she said nervously. "I'm not sure I fit in with you folks."

"Look, Darcy," Paul said, "you don't have to—you know, be with anyone but me. That would be just fine with everyone."

"But—but that would deprive you of Kristen and Adele," Darcy said sensibly. "I wouldn't want to do that."

"Hey, I'm your guy," Paul said gallantly. "And you're my girl."

"Paul," Darcy said in a lecture-room voice, "you know that's not how it is. If it comes to that, I'll be happy to spend nights by myself while you—" She couldn't finish, and didn't want to think of what she was suggesting.

"Well, okay," Paul said sulkily. "But it's not what I'd prefer—or the others either."

Darcy paused for a long time before she said anything. Are you saying that I'm supposed to share Curt's bed as well as yours? In the past weeks she'd really taken to the quiet, sensitive young man, and she couldn't help but think what it might be like to be in his embrace. She felt like a little girl next to him, but knew that he'd never be anything but gentle and tender with her.

"Let's try it for a while, okay?" Darcy said. "If it doesn't work out, I can always move back to the sorority."

That was the plan. The others all welcomed her with open arms, and the first night—which she of course spent with Paul, although they restrained themselves to just cuddling—was fine. It was the next night that would be the beginning of the problem.

Darcy was notably quiet over dinner, and afterward Paul said to her, "Um, would you like to be alone tonight?"

"Who're you going to be with?" Darcy said.

"I think it's my turn with Adele."

"She's a beautiful girl."

"Yes, she is."

"Very affectionate."

"Sure. But so are you."

Darcy batted away the compliment. "So . . . Curt will be with Kristen?"

"If that's how you want it."

"How I want it? What do I have to do with anything?"

"Oh, Darcy, come on. You know how things are around here. You could be with Curt if you wanted."

The actual articulation of the thought that had been in the forefront of her mind for days made her feel faint—and inadequate. "He doesn't want me," she said flatly.

"Are you kidding? He thinks you're the cat's pajamas!"

"He said that?"

"Well, not exactly in those words. But you can see how he looks at you. It's not just that you're pretty and sweet and nice. He has a lot of respect for you as a person."

"And—and Kristen won't mind?"

"Of course not."

"Adele won't mind? You said they were really close."

"She won't mind either."

Darcy gave Paul an intense look. "I think . . . you're going to have to ask Curt if he really wants me."

"Right now?"

"Yes. Right now."

"Okay, sure thing."

Curt was settling down on the dining table for some studying. Paul had a brief whispered discussion with him, then came back to Darcy.

"Okay, it's all set."

Darcy wasn't sure she could see straight. "You—you mean it?"

"Yes, sure. He can't wait. Of course, he has homework to do—and maybe you do too."

"Yes, I do."

"So, whenever you're ready, just go to the bedroom at the left of the stairs."

"Okay."

And that's now they left it. Darcy had an awfully difficult time focusing on her studies, but somehow she managed to stuff some information into her head over the next two hours before deciding to call it an evening.

When she went upstairs and entered the bedroom, she was for some reason startled that Curt was already there, lying in bed reading. His gentle brown eyes looked her over with tender desire; she could tell he was wearing only underwear, if even that. She stopped dead in her tracks, not knowing what to do. She had hoped to slip into her nightgown before Curt got there, even though she suspected the nightgown wouldn't stay on very long. But now she was frozen in a kind of suspended animation.

Curt quickly sensed her agitation. "Um, do you want me to turn my back while you undress?"

That last word, so simple yet so full of meaning, sent a shiver through her. She was about to say yes, but then said, "No, that's silly."

Even so, she turned her back to him as she shimmied out of her knee-length dress and let it fall to the floor. Now she was only in bra and panties. She removed her bra and wondered if she should slip the nightgown over her head and only then take her panties off; but that gesture struck her as so immature and spineless that she scoffed internally at it. So, with a brave gesture, she peeled off her panties, giving Curt a good look at her bottom, before picking up the nightgown.

Then she boldly turned around, letting him see her unclothed, and said, "Do you want me to put this on?"

Curt had a twinkle in his eye as he said, "I'd rather you didn't."

With a quick laugh she tossed it aside and headed to the bed. But before she got there Curt unexpectedly arose from the bed and headed over to her. As she had expected, he was naked.

His member was already swelling; and though it was pretty much the same size as Paul's, it somehow looked bigger. In fact, she now felt like a Lilliputian next to this giant of a man, who looked huge even when lying down. Now, as he enfolded her in his arms, the top of her head only came up to his chin, and she seemed barely able to wrap her own arms around his chest. His cock rubbed up against her stomach, feeling like a rod of metal or stone sticking out of him. His hands reached down to her bottom and gave it some good strokes before one hand slid around and slipped into the moistening space between her legs.

After a while he simply picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently and gazing at her in a pleasingly proprietary way before sliding into bed himself. Over the next few hours he entered her in all three of her orifices, coming three times and making her come several more times than that. Darcy lapsed into a kind of dream state where only this wondrous man—powerful yet tender, intense yet sensitive, forceful yet restrained—became her entire world. They achieved a true union of body, mind, and soul; and when, toward the end, his stiff cock poured its seed thickly down her throat, she felt bonded with him in a way that she had somehow not even achieved with Paul.

Pretty soon thereafter, it was universally decided that Darcy should move in with them. Darcy was sad to leave the sorority house, where she had made some solid friends, but the incredible intimacy she had achieved with Paul and Curt—and, in their own way, with Adele and Kristen—made such a move inevitable. There was plenty of space in the house for her things, even though the odd number of people made the sleeping arrangements a little awkward. The women magnanimously decided that one of them would, on a rotating basis, spend a night alone while the other four mingled as they wished; but every so often Paul or Curt would invite the solitary female to join him and his partner in a friendly threesome.

12