Magnus and His Family Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other arrangements happened every now and then. There was the time when Kristen and Adele wanted to be together one evening. Darcy watched them wide-eyed as they trundled off hand in hand to their bedroom. She had never been with another woman in that way, but the love she already felt for these two made her wonder what that might be like. But she had other things to think about at the moment, as the two men eyed her with love and devotion of their own and made it clear that this was a threesome they had wanted for a long time.

The couplings they engaged in were variegated and multifarious. At one point Darcy, while squatting over Curt while he lay flat on his back, sucked Paul's cock as he stood up on the bed next to them. Later, she laid her head in Curt's lap and sucked him while Paul licked her pussy. But the most incredible moment came when she experienced true double penetration for the first time: Curt in front, Paul in back. The intensity of the sensation sent Darcy into transports, and she almost had an out-of-body experience as she lay on her side with the two men sandwiching her, each of them stroking her face or her breasts or her bottom or her thighs as they pounded her. And their nearly simultaneous climax triggered an explosive orgasm of her own, after which the two men lay buried in her, unwilling to let this extraordinary moment pass.

And, sure enough, on another occasion all five of them engaged in a fusion of bodies that went on languidly for hours and hours. It was here that Darcy tasted a woman's pussy for the first time—it was Kristen's, as it happened—and while she loved the taste and smell of it, one of her most transcendent moments was when she and Adele embraced closely while Paul entered her from behind and Curt entered Adele from behind. The feel of Adele's heavy, luscious breasts against her own was amazing; and somehow Kristen managed to insert herself into the proceedings and allowed both women to lick her pussy alternately. A wonderful time was had by all!


12