Maharani Bk. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Planning & Recruitment.
2.9k words
4.33
2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

At breakfast the next day Nilesh & Sudesh report their progress on finding female PSOs for us. They explain that they have been recommended by a number of different sources to consider a group of lesbian mercenaries that is based in Delhi and are currently available. The group is led by Ayma, the great grand-daughter of Mustapha Kunt, who was the military attaché at the Turkish Embassy in London during the 1940s.

Sansa suggests that such a group could meet our needs and I agree but express a concern about the loyalty of such a group. Nilesh suggests that the group may be employed again soon, so we will interview the ladies while they undertake enquiries about their loyalty and reliability. Sansa thinks it is a good idea, so they are commissioned to make enquiries and to expedite an initial meeting with Ayma.

As we linger over coffee, I receive a call from Arish Singh, the Captain of Bangkok Girl. I ask if I may put him on speaker so Sansa may hear what he has to say as well. He agrees and, now on speaker, he tells us that he had a private conversation with Prajna Ram, his first officer, and she is very interested in the position of Captain of the Maharani, he says that he cannot recommend her highly enough, adding that he will send me copies of all her qualifications. Sansa, Nilesh & Sudesh all smile and nod as I look at each of them.

I thank him profusely for making such a sacrifice for us adding that his good advice has always served me well, so we are happy to appoint Prajna as the Captain of Maharani with immediate effect. Bangkok Girl is currently in Kolkata so I ask him to tell Prajna of her appointment then request her to pack all her things, make her farewells and take her to Dum-Dum airport domestic terminal while I ask Nila Sharma, our pilot, to collect her and bring her to us in the penthouse of The Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Delhi. He says he will set her on her way to her 'first command' with the best wishes of all the company of Bangkok Girl.

I ask him to consider whether the cruising itinerary for Bangkok Girl might be suitable for Maharani and he promises to let me know his thoughts. The call ends with me thanking him once more. A short phone call to Nila sets her flight on its way in about an hour, giving Prajna a couple of hours before it arrives.

(The cruising itinerary for Bangkok Girl commences from Kolkata: Week 1 to Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh); Week 2 to Chennai (Tamil Nadu); Week 3 to Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala); Week 4 to Mangaluru (Karnataka); Week 5 to Mumbai (Maharashtra); Week 6 to Navlaki (Gujarat); Week 7 to Mumbai (Maharashtra); Week 8 to Mangaluru (Karnataka); Week 9 to Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala); Week 10 to Chennai (Tamil Nadu); Week 11 to Port Blair (Andaman & Nicobar Islands); Week 12 to Kolkata (West Bengal).)

Alone in the owners' suite, Sansa and I discuss the two options for Maharani. Lesbian-only is the simplest with probably the intimacy of sexual relations being the only activity required to be enjoyed in the privacy of the guest bedroom. The Ladies-only option, admittedly after only 1 out of 36 branches have so far voted emphatically for it, seems more complicated due to the 'code of conduct' required. Sansa suggests that the ballroom be converted into a lounge with a smaller dance floor for lesbians, because it is a room with doors and can therefore be made discreet. I'm happy to agree the compromise: We celebrate having a plan for both options by delighting each other in a 69, with Sansa on top of course!

After a refreshing intimate shower, we dress and return to the lounge just in time for lunch, how time flies when having fun! At lunch Nila calls to say that Prajna and all her belongings are on board and they are next in line for takeoff. Sansa and I thank her for the good news and wish them all a safe and enjoyable flight.

At lunch Nilesh reports that he has established contact with Ayma, the leader of the mercenary group and outlined our security requirements. She knows of us through her friend Priyanka Ghosh, the leader of Ladies Section of The India Flying Club. Sansa and I exchange smiles because Priyanka will be a useful source of information about Ayma and her ladies. Nilesh adds that Ayma is very interested in meeting personally to discuss our needs. Sansa smiles and nods and I exclaim: "How opportune that Prajna Ram, our Captain for Maharani, is expected in the next hour or so!"

At our request, Nilesh calls Ayma and asks if she could meet us in the penthouse in about two hours when we hope that our first Captain for Maharani will be with us. She is delighted and looks forward to meeting us all soon. Nilesh relates what Ayma said and we all smile sensing that good fortune is with us.

Taking coffee after lunch, I receive a call from Priyanka and with her permission put her on speaker so Sansa can hear. Priyanka greets Sansa who is also a member of The India Flying Club, and says that she has very positive responses from all the remaining 35 branches, each requesting a meeting so their members votes can be part of the overall decision. Naturally we are delighted and even more so when she reveals the plan for visiting each branch in turn. The first flight will be around noon tomorrow.

Everything seems to be slotting together nicely and we hope it continues to do so. I tell her that Ayma and Prajna, the new Captain for Maharani, will be joining us soon to discuss security. Priyanka couldn't be more pleased and begs permission to join us because Ayma is a dear and most trusted friend with whom she has always felt very safe. A nod from Sansa and I am happy to invite her to join us in the penthouse at her convenience. She thanks us and the call ends. I call Karima to invite her to join us in the penthouse.

The reception desk calls to say that Nila our pilot and Prajna have arrived and Nilesh asks if Nila may bring her up to the penthouse. We nod our agreement with a smile and, on their arrival, are delighted to welcome them, offering coffee and comfortable seats. Sansa explains our tight schedule and asks Prajna to bear with us while we hold a security meeting and offers one of the penthouse suites for her use until we take delivery of Maharani. I ask if Nila & Lalita can stay as we all have quite an itinerary of flights and meetings during the next few weeks. Prajna and Nila are happy to oblige and fit in.

It isn't very long before Reception reports that a Ms Kunt has arrived and at a nod from us both, goes to meet her and escort her to the penthouse. The lift arrives and we are surprised when Ayma, Priyanka, Karima and Nilesh step out of the lift. He makes the introductions and I congratulate Priyanka on her timing where the lift is concerned. The introductions completed, Nilesh excuses himself and we settle into comfy chairs, with drinks for the newcomers. We give a full briefing on the project, how far we have got and what remains to be done.

Ayma agrees to talk first and congratulates us on our vision. A number of her ladies are already engaged in security projects but she has twelve experienced ladies that could join her on board Maharani and another eight who will become available in three months when their project comes to an end. She ends by adding that if we are considering the normal armed PSO pay-rate for her ladies, then we won't be far from what she seeks. I smile and suggest that we discuss financial matters in private.

Priyanka contributes next and also congratulates us on our vision which has created such enthusiasm among the ladies of The India Flying Club. She outlines the flight itinerary to cover the other 35 capital cities and both Karima and Prajna smile broadly. She tells us that a really low-tech straw-poll suggests that the ratio of option choices in Delhi may well be reflected in a substantial number of the other branches. At this point I ask Sansa to describe a possible solution to the code of conduct for lesbians in the event ladies-only cruises are the choice. She does so and is congratulated on such a stress-free solution.

I ask Karima to contribute next in order to give Prajna a chance to hear as much as possible before making her contribution and both ladies smile. Karima explains that she seldom gets to see how the hotels in The Best Erotic Marigold Hotel actually work on a day-to-day basis. She is quite sure that when a hotel is given advance notice of her visit that a lot of preparation goes into making the hotel the way it should be on every single day. Events such as we are planning gives good reason to visit all state capitals without notice and she is very grateful for the opportunity to meet colleagues in our other ventures.

I look to Prajna and smile, the nod and beaming smile she gives me tells me that she is not only ready for the challenge of leadership but that her former Captain's confidence in her, and high rating of her will be fully justified.

She commences with an expression of delight: "Not only have I heard so much of the wonderful and successful enterprises of Ms Berkshire & Ms Das but also much of their caring style of leadership. However, when faced with the challenge that they will not baulk at taking disciplinary action where required, but always with as soft a hand as circumstances allow. I smiled when the itinerary was mentioned because it creates an opportunity I had not expected to recruit the very best officers and crew for Maharani. I have three excellent ladies, all qualified for, and experienced in, the positions of first officer, second officer and third officer respectively. Similarly, for the Chief Engineer, the Executive Chef and the Purser to whom I would like to delegate recruitment for their subordinates. Other crew, female of course, can be signed on at almost any port."

I thank the ladies for their contributions then say: "Our Learjet can carry 7 passengers which I suggest will be Sansa, myself, Sushila, Prajna, Karima & 2 armed PSOs". I look to each in turn with a smile and receive a smiling nod of agreement in return. I ask Ayma: "If our discussion on pay is acceptable would you and one of your PSOs consent to join us?"

She giggles and says: "No, I will be in my own plane with 6 armed PSOs, but there will be two in your aircraft too".

We laugh like old friends and when I ask if there are any questions, I discover there is only one, other than a thirst for afternoon tea! Prajna asks: "If hotels aren't being given notice of our visit, where will we stay?"

Karima answers: "Every hotel in our group has a 12 suite penthouse that is reserved solely for the use of the owners, Emily, Sansa & their retinue... us!"

As we rise for tea, I whisper to Prajna: "I agree with everything you said, including delegation of recruitment to department heads. Well said".

While the ladies circulate, getting to know each other better and bonding as a team. I take Ayma aside with our cups of tea to a quiet corner: "Cards on the table and in total confidence, okay?" She nods.

"When we recruited Nilesh & Sudesh as armed PSOs, they started on Rs 20,000 (£211.56) per calendar month for a 6 month probationary period. By the end of the first month, they had both demonstrated such loyalty, trustworthiness, commitment and dedication that we increased their salary to Rs 25,000 (£264.45) per calendar month and after 3 months we ended their probation period and increased their salary to Rs 30,000 (£317.34) per calendar month. Are we close to what you seek for your ladies?"

Ayma thinks for a moment: "Please excuse me Emily, if I may address you personally, I was thinking in terms of mercenaries where the risk factor is higher and conditions often very uncomfortable. You provide very comfortable accommodation and good food, not to mention being treated as family and that totally alters my focus. I think your armed PSO salary to be rather generous BUT I have learned that Nilesh and Sudesh know how fortunate they are to be in your employment and wouldn't ever wish to be anywhere else!"

I smile: "Thank you Ayma and yes, I feel honoured that you wish to be more informal with me. May I ask what remuneration you seek as my Head of Security and my PSO? I am hoping you will and your ladies will become our permanent armed PSOs and friends".

Ayma seems lost for words: "Wow, I thought that the complimentary things I have heard of you must be fanciful or lovestruck!" We laugh together and she continues: "I can now see you are the real thing and there is nothing I would like to be more than your permanent Head of Security on board Maharani, your own PSO at all times... and your friend. I was going to ask for £5,000 per calendar month, now I just don't know!"

I embrace Ayma and whisper in her ear: "We are best friends forever, okay? As for your salary, it isn't at all acceptable. You have my safety in your hands and that makes you a VIP where I'm concerned. Your offer is £10,000 per calendar month, your three most senior PSOs (Deputy Heads of Security for shifts on board) are offered £500 per calendar month. Probationary PSOs Rs 20,000 (£211.56) rising to a maximum Rs 30,000 (£317.34) per calendar month. What do you think?"

Ayma hugs me tightly and kisses my cheek: "I'm going to love my new career working for you and am sure my ladies will too. Thank you for this happiest of days".

We link arms and return to the other ladies, both smiling broadly. Sansa's smile is equally broad, she knows that I've agreed a deal that will last. She comes to us both, hugging us both and kissing Ayma on the cheek, then playfully tongues my ear! Stirred but not shaken, I announce that Ayma has decided to join our team as Head of Security and everyone applauds and homes in on Ayma for a welcome hug and cheek kiss.

As for me and Sansa, well her public ear-tonguing aroused me and left me high but not dry!

To cut a long story short, the next day we start our 35 day itinerary to the remaining 35 state capitals.

Karima springs her surprise visit on each Best Erotic Marigold Hotel and happily finds everything as it should be and the posters advertising the ladies-only cruises are placed where they will be seen.

Sushila, accompanied by most of us, visits the branch mansion, where we brief the ladies about the ladies-only cruises and receive a rapturous response.

Priyanka, again accompanied by most of us, visits the branch of The India Flying Club to hold a similar meeting to that in Delhi on the ladies-only cruises again receiving a rapturous response. Pryanka is able to announce: "I declare that the total result for all 36 branches of the Ladies Section of the Indian Flying Club is 89.88% in favour of ladies-only cruising and 10.12% in favour of lesbian-only cruising. Then I confirm: "Maharani will offer ladies-only cruising and the ballroom be converted into a lounge with a smaller dance floor for lesbians, because it is a room with doors and can therefore be made discreet". There is an enthusiastic round of applause.

When Arish, the Captain of Bangkok Girl calls, we agree to put the call on speaker so that Prajna, having seen the familiar cruise itinerary again, can participate. Greetings are exchanged and basically I listen to them discuss the pros and cons. The 'pros' are when the two vessels are in the same waters and likely within VHF radio range: 1. One vessel can come to the aid of the other. 2. Two vessels from the same shipping line usually get reduced berthing charges in port and our Marigold Line should too. 3. In the event of pirate attack, two vessels double the defensive firepower. Neither Captain considered the 'cons' to have sufficient merit to be listed and agree that the best way forward is for both vessels follow the same cruise itinerary, setting out from the same port on the same day.

So it is that when Captain Prajna Ram, after a successful sea trial, accepts delivery of Maharani, the final payment having been made, that she returns to Kolkata to await the arrival of Bangkok Girl from where they will both commence their next/maiden cruise.

During that time all the necessary crew members required are recruited and commence training. The Purser reports that Maharani is fully booked for a year and bookings are still flooding in. The new venture is looking very promising and, on the back of that, we engage a string quintet, a wind quintet and a pianist and a harpist to both entertain and to offer music lessons to any guest that desires them.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers