Maharani Bk. 01 Ch. 07

Story Info
Week 1, Day 5: An old friend.
2.5k words
4.67
1.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

A good night's sleep results in us both being wide awake well before our usual time, it provides us with an opportunity to start our day with Mr Mac. We know that we've become addicts and we don't mind in the least! We both take part in our little ceremony of unveiling him by removing the blanket. Having concluded that Anusha knows all there is to know about our sextoys, including Mr Mac, we decide to enjoy ourselves to the full and if we should hear her entering, we only need to use the remote to stop it and retract the dildo, then slip under the covers since we'll still be wearing our nightshirts. Sansa goes first and I get to receive the lucky chain-reaction from her mouth & tongue.

When my turn comes, I enjoy two body shaking orgasms and passing on the supreme pleasure to my darling Sansa. We hear the outer door opening and I turn off the thrusts and retract the dildo and join Sansa under the covers. When she enters, she beams a smile and expresses the hope that she didn't interrupt us while knowing full well that she did! Our faces must be glowing like the faces of the saints in renaissance paintings but we are happy and that's what counts because everyone on board knows we are lesbians.

Anusha serves us our breakfast in bed and smiling, re-covers Mr Mac while we giggle like naughty schoolgirls. The aroma of the coffee is irresistible and we drink it while Anusha tells us that there is, unsurprisingly, a member of the crew who is also a metalwoker and has fashioned a die to press the front of a medallion of the marigold on The Marigold Line flag. We can hardly believe our ears and ask her to have her visit us in our sitting room before we go down for lunch. She smiles and leaves us to finish our breakfast.

We go to the bathroom for our intimate shower and massage, wonderful as always, and as we dress Sansa ponders aloud on how much of our time each day is spent making love to each other. An unexpected topic but we guestimate around ten percent.

Today we wear another ready pleated saree gown. It is made of organza silk and features a digitally printed rose & leaves pattern. The pallu is a single layer and is semi-transparent. Sansa's is a light turquoise with yellow roses and mine in white with pink roses. We both have the necessary matching accessories. The outer door is unlocked and we hear Anusha's voice inviting someone to sit, hopefully the metalworking lady.

After a final check, Anusha announces our visitor, and we go to meet her. She is a lovely young Indian woman named Riya and is blessed with a beautiful & disarming smile. Anusha offers her a drink but she declines gracefully. It turns out that her father is a master metalworker and that she completed an apprenticeship with him while still at home.

I ask about the medallion die and she passes it to us for inspection with us exclaiming that it is beautifully intricate. She smiles and thanks us, telling us that one day she would like to create high quality jewellery and shows us her sketchbook. Judging by the marigold medallion die and her beautiful drawings, she is a very skilled and personable jeweller. She confesses that she had to leave home when she refused to accept an arranged marriage.

A look to Sansa to receive a smile and a nod of agreement and I tell her that she has no need to be concerned for employment and lodgings if she agrees to become our jeweller. She can't believe her good fortune and thanks us profusely. When she has recovered we tell her of our immediate need for four medals, in 24 carat gold, for distinguished service. The medals, with a white ribbon, to feature her marigold design on one side and a name and date on the other.

She says that she will need a week to complete the task and the gold, which is far beyond her means, can be purchased when we dock in Visakhapatnam. We ask her to prepare a list of what she needs and say that we will accompany her to the wholesale supplier in port and purchase the tools, precious metals and jewels (particularly emeralds and sapphires) she recommends on her list.

I tell her that I will talk to the Captain about her reassignment, in the meantime, Anusha will be her point of contact. When Riya has left, Sansa and I agree that it is time that we got to know all our employees on board.

At lunch, after congratulating her on yesterday's jet-ski beach picnic, I inform Prajna about our meeting with Riya and ask if she has any objections. She doesn't and seems a little surprised that she is a jeweller as well as the metalworker on her recorded in her seafarer's book, but assures me that her appointment as jeweller will be recorded as of today. I ask if it will have an affect on her pay and she nods with a smile: "It is a good promotion, let's hope she is up to the job".

After lunch we retire to the Lesbian Lounge for coffee. The joint string and woodwind quintets are playing a programme of Beethoven. During the programme, all twelve of those who have registered their interest in an apartment on Empress visit us individually to pay their respects.

It turns out that Sushila's announcement to all ladies that have booked a cruise on Maharani has made them realise that registering their interest doesn't necessarily mean they have been selected. We confirm their impression in the interests of being transparent in our dealings with everyone.

After the concert and afternoon tea we retire to our stateroom and agree that the monthly lease of an apartment on Empress will be governed by market forces. It seems that we are likely to receive far more registrations of interest than Empress has apartments, so the annual leases are very likely to rise. We also agree that if it appears that we won't make the projected annual income of at least £98.8 million, then we won't take up our option on buying Empress.

Sansa locks the door of our bedroom and grins: "How do you feel about spicing up our relationship with Mr Mac?" I tell her that I'm willing to try what she has in mind and in no time at all we are completely naked and she asks me to lie spread-eagled on the back. I can guess what's going to happen and sure enough she produces four fur-lined single cuffs with velcro closures attached to ropes, she attaches the cuffs to my wrists and ankles then ties the ropes to the posts at the four corners of the bed.

She asks if I'm comfortable and ready to be gagged, this I didn't expect but I trust the love of my life. She pinches my nostrils so I have to open my mouth to breathe and then pops a ball gag into my mouth and secures it firmly behind my head. I can make a muffled grunt but that's about all, she'll just have to do without my loving repartee while I'm gagged!

Her next move, is to bring the head of the dildo forward until it is just inside me. She tells me to relax because she will control Mr MacHinery for me from the bath she's going to enjoy while I submit to Mr Mac's ministrations. I chuckle but what she hears is an unintelligible burble. She goes into the bathroom, but doesn't close the door and then Mr Mac makes his move slowly and deeply and it's fucking divine, or should that be divine fucking?

I hear the bath filling with water as Mr Mac keeps thrusting into me. I don't know what it'll be like at a faster tempo, but being fucked while held totally helpless is really hot and I can hear the familiar squelching noises from my days as a prostitute as cock, or big dildo in this case, pushes it way through my fairly ample juices, hitting my cervix, I simple wriggle so that the extremity of the thrust is into the space beside my cervix.

The sounds of taps running water in the bath stops, indicating that Sansa is about to get into the bath, she calls out: "I'm in the bath now and it's... so very... so very blissful. How are you my love?" I'd swear that I heard her giggle and it's then that the tempo of thrusts increases.

I'm thoroughly enjoying myself at the moment but I am a little apprehensive about the fastest tempo and the possible multiple orgasms coming rather too quickly, but I'm sure that's the point. I tell myself to immerse my in pleasure and relax. To cut a long story short, I very much enjoy Mr Mac's ministrations, particularly with the virtuoso variations conducted by my Sansa from the bath. I'm even a bit disappointed when she turns it off then empties the bath and dries herself thoroughly then dresses. One unexpected bonus is that having to lie naked and spreadeagled until she deigns to release me from my bonds adds to my enjoyment of my tingling sex, rather than detracts from it.

In between long deep kisses, eventually she helps me dress, but I found being dressed by her fully clothed while I was naked in her arms was another big turn on. I know how lucky I am to be turned on be such a wide variety of things and how even luckier I am to have Sansa, a woman who can recognise what turns me on and add it to our repertoire. Sushila sends an encrypted message to say that because Empress is the prototype for a new design of superyacht that is contracted to sell at £430 million, the builders have offered Empress to The Marigold Line at a price of £300 million with a full warranty. An offer she has provisionally accepted on our behalf but the purchase contract stipulates that we must pay a £100 million deposit within seven days. The remainder is payable on delivery to the port of our choice. Sushila ends by writing she suspects that there might be another potential buyer that hasn't yet made their approach but she has carefully confirmed from several sources that the seller is the legal owner and has the right to sell the vessel. The proposed contract appears straightforward.

I show the message to Sansa and she thinks it's an offer that it is too good to refuse. We are both delighted at the turn of events. I reply to Sushila's message to thank her for her good offices, ask her to communicate to the seller that we accept the offer to purchase 'Empress' on the basis that we may inspect the vessel, to be named Empress, in four days time, when the stipulated first payment and contract signed immediately after a satisfactory inspection.

In the meantime I contact Arjun Agarwhal, a Marine Architect friend of Arish Singh, the Captain of Bangkok Girl. He's the architect that designed the brothel extension and refurbishment on BG. Amazingly, I get straight through to him and he has time to take my call and renew our acquaintance. We exchange pleasantries and I bring him up-to-date with the developments of The Marigold Line.

I ask Arjun if he could be available to conduct a full pre-purchase inspection of Empress. He says that he'd be delighted to assist me again and will keep his diary open for three days starting in three days time. He says it might be worth him carrying out the survey immediately so he can have his report ready for my arrival. I agree and give him Sushila's phone number and say that she is handling the legalities and formalities with the seller and ask his permission to give his phone number to her which he is happy to give. We end the call looking forward to meeting again. I send Arjun's phone number to Sushila by encrypted message, bring her up-to-date and ask her to keep him in the loop.

Finally, I call our bank to say that I, and Sansa, expect to be making a £100 million deposit on a new luxury cruise yacht in the next few days and wish to use my special debit card to make the payment. He asks if he may transfer the funds from our high rate savings account for the upcoming transfer and I agree, then give the phone to Sansa to give her agreement too. He says it's not necessary since 'either can authorise' but appreciates the gesture. He tells me that the transfer will be made by the end of today. I thank him and he wishes us good fortune in our new enterprise and the call ends. The arrangements are in place, fingers crossed that all goes to plan.

After dinner we retire to the Lesbian Lounge and enjoy an evening of music played by the wind quintet. It is a mixed programme covering classical, popular and jazz but it is very well put together. In confidence I've brought Prajna & Ayma up-to-date on developments because Ayma will be travelling with us and needs to brief her deputies and Prajna will be losing her Head of Security for a few days. They are both happy to adapt to the temporary change in arrangements and agree not to discuss it with anyone else because nothing is certain until the Empress receives a favourable survey, the contracts are signed and the first of three payments for an undisclosed sum has been made. It's nice to be able to relax, over a few drinks, that the plan is in place, the players know their roles and things can take their course until our intervention is required.

That night Mr Mac remains covered by a blanket because it's too easy to become engrossed in an unfolding plan and bedtime is 'our time' as far as events allow and we want to be totally engrossed in each other as we can. Our intimate shower & massage take on an extra meaning and we spend a lot more time on both activities. Dried and wearing only our lace trimmed nightshirts and knickers, we call room service and order two hot chocolate drinks and watch a movie on the TV.

The hot chocolate is naughty but very nice and the movie is a little risqué too, so when we go to bed we both feel the need for each other, the solution is our favourite 69 position. I'm a natural bottom and Sansa is a natural top so 69 is perfect for us, as are so many things. Sansa pops a pillow under my head and another under my bottom, we are a legally married couple in the west and our union has been blessed in a hindu ceremony near the Taj Mahal, we are committed to each other and committed to giving each other pleasure. Hedonistic sure, nymphomaniac possibly, lovers for ever definitely.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers