Mahesh, Gen and Keisha Ch. 01

Story Info
Mahesh's life starts changing. For good or bad?
3k words
4.5
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

The salty breeze danced through the strands of Genevieve and Keisha's wavy hair as they set down on their chairs along the sun-kissed beach. Keisha stumbled heavily and was lights out the moment she lied down. Genevieve was the embodiment of poise and determination. With hazel eyes that held an unwavering gaze and wavy chestnut hair cascaded down her shoulders, often caught in the gentle beach breeze. Keisha, Genevieve's companion and equal in their legal pursuits, possessed a different kind of charm. Her laughter was infectious, and highly mischievous all the time. Her own wavy hair, a shade darker than Genevieve's, framed her face in loose curls, adding to her carefree aura. Their facial features, were thoroughly unremarkable. However, their 34C breasts more than made up for it as men couldn't take their eyes of them. Both lawyers in their mid-twenties, during weekdays they had a heavy shared passion for justice.

Weekends, however, they were party animals. They drank heavily and the previous night, Keisha had gone overboard and had taken a random stranger in the pub toilet itself. The effects were now seen as she sloshed into her own chair and was lights out in an instant. Gen was also sleeping but very lightly. They were both in their most expensive string bikinis. This particular beach was the only nude beach in India, and yet, they were here for two months and did not see a single naked male. That had thoroughly disappointed them as they hoped to see naked butts.

Meanwhile, Mahesh, a young man struggling against the unfair twists of fate, ambled along the same shore. His life took a stark turn when his stepmother cunningly manoeuvred her way into claiming his father's wealth, leaving him with nothing but his father's cherished fishing pole. To survive, he resorted to fishing and bartering his catch with Sadhana, an old college friend, in exchange for two square meals a day, while spending his nights on the unforgiving streets. His dark eyes held a depth that spoke of the challenges he had faced. His unkempt appearance, weathered by the harshness of life on the streets, couldn't conceal the sincerity in his gaze.

On this fateful day, as Mahesh cast his line into the glittering waters, fate intervened in an unexpected way. His hook snagged onto Genevieve's expensive bra, causing it to tear in an instant. Being a light sleeper, Gen immediately stood up. She caught hold of the hook and stared angrily at him. Mahesh, clad in only his boxers turned around.

"What the fuck happened here?" she shouted, her tone tinged with rage.

At first, no words came out of Mahesh's mouth. He was mesmerised. He was seeing the first and only breasts in his life. For, when Gen stood up to catch his hook, the cut bra fell down. Clad in a skimpy pair of panties, and nothing else, she stood up and was dragging him. Her topless state caused her no embarrassment. They actually selected this beach because this was the only unofficial nude beach in India. However, the Indians were still conservative and they hardly saw any naked male butts, to their disappointment. Finally, when Mahesh got close, she repeated her angry question. Mahesh finally looked up from her open breasts and was terrified at the anger in her eyes.

Flustered by the unexpected confrontation, he stammered, "I-I'm sorry, it was an accident. I didn't mean to--"

Interrupting him, Genevieve's voice remained firm. "Accident or not, I need to be sure." She glanced at Keisha, who was unaware of the unfolding situation due to her intoxicated state. "Prove to me it was unintentional. Show me it can happen again, just like you said. Or else, the consequences are going to be brutal."

A crowd had gathered by now. The crowd consisted of three couples. The three men were staring unapologetically at the topless Gen. Genevieve, as earlier, had no qualms about it. This was a nude beach, after all and she loved the attention. The only concern she had was the women staring daggers at her. Gayathri, one of the women was talking to her partner.

"Come on, Saravana. Let's leave."

Saravana, however, did not budge. "Come on, let's see what is going on here. Also, there is no harm in looking." Unfazed, Gen repeated her order to Mahesh.

Mahesh's eyes widened in panic at the daunting request. "I-I can't do that! I don't want to cause any more trouble."

Firmly, Genevieve persisted, her determination unwavering. "You must. It's the only way to prove your words. Or, you can come with me to the Police station and I can report you for harassment."

Mahesh hesitated, a mix of fear and reluctance evident in his expression. "But what if something goes wrong? Please, I can't risk it."

"Everything is going to go wrong if you don't do exactly as I tell you." Mahesh heard the finality in her tone.

Keisha was fully dozed and oblivious to the unfolding drama. The growing crowd heightened Mahesh's fear. However, he knew he was innocent and was determined to prove it. The women in the crowd kept trying to pull their partners but they were unapologetically refusing. They outwardly told that they were there to help but at the same time, not one of them were taking their eyes away from Gen's boobs. On his third attempt, his hook caught onto Keisha's bra, confirming his innocence. As he pulled back, the bra came undone. Genevieve finally softened, acknowledging his actions as just a mistake. She now turned to the men.

While they were staring at her half-naked body, she had been taking in Mahesh's half-naked body. With her breasts open, even with Mahesh's entire life at stake, his other head was in a completely different state. She could see through his boxers that he was sporting an erection. That didn't surprise her. She was topless, after all. However, what surprised her was the size of it. Both in length and girth, it was a huge bulge. She now resolved to use it to hurt the other men.

"I accept your apology. You made a mistake. However, you still left me topless in public. There is only one way to make it right, isn't there?"

Mahesh gulped. She couldn't possibly mean, could she? However, a second later, her eyes told him that she completely did. Also, he finally realised, he was really stuffed and in pain, down there. He basically had two heads right now. His main head, wanted to get away from this woman as far as possible. His other head, however, was in full flow. At 19, he was still a virgin. He had not even kissed a girl on the cheek, until now. Today, he was seeing breasts and his downstairs head seemed to think that meant he was going to get some. And so, it was at full mast, and was really confined and chafing in his two-month old shorts.

"Drop your boxers. It's the only way to make it even." And so, she sat with full confidence at her chair.

Mahesh took a deep breath. All these people were way older and people whom he would probably not see again. The women, however, were excited. Not one of them had missed the bulge and were anticipating it. Mahesh pulled his boxers down and stepped out of it.

The women were transfixed. Not one of them were virgins. Gen, in particular, had been around a long number of cocks. She was rejected by most boys before she fully developed. Once she developed with her large breasts, everyone wanted a piece of that. For a while, the newfound attention had gone to her head and she had serviced a lot of men before finally coming to her senses. The other three women were in their early number of relationships and had been through men enough times. However, this was something different.

For, Mahesh was large. Gigantic. It was a Monster.

People had heard of Python in the pants. This, however, was an Anaconda.

The women did have an inkling based on the bulge in boxers. However, nothing prepared them for that sight. They had watched such long organs only in porn. Mahesh, stood there at attention. Gen did not even have to say anything. Mahesh knew that she expected him not to cover himself and he stood with rapt attention.

It was now the men's turn to get flustered. Saravana asked Gayathri if she wanted to leave and she laughed in his face. Gen smiled at Gayathri and Gayathri, for the first time, smiled back at her. The other women now openly ogling at him. The men were asking them to move and the women were just sniggering.

"All right, naked boy." Gen started and was interrupted with a "whooooooo" from the ladies. She waited for them to stop. The men were clearly agitated.

"Come on, Gayu." Saravana was insisting. Gayathri, however, replied. "No harm in looking, remember?"

Mahesh was curious. Were the women ogling at him? He was no good in sports and so, he was never the recipient of female attention all through school and college. Now, he felt strange. Gen started speaking again and her firm voice kept his attention.

"Naked boy." Gen continued. "The bra you destroyed was worth 25000 Rs. And, you destroyed both mine and my friend's. Will you be paying by cash or cheque."

"I-i-i" Mahesh stuttered.

"Naked boy!" Gen cut in. "When I ask a question, I expect an immediate, coherent response."

Mahesh finally resolved himself. It was demeaning to be naked and then called naked boy in public. However, he was not going to further demean himself. He calmly explained he had no money.

"In that case, you are going to do what I say."

With resolve, Genevieve proposed a solution--Mahesh would work for her until the debt for the ruined garments, worth 50,000 Rs, was repaid. He would be their houseboy and their office janitor for a year. Typically, that would pay around 5000 rupees. However, they would give him food and let him stay at their house and hence, would subtract 1000 per month as rent and food. For Mahesh, this serendipitous turn of events felt like a stroke of fortune. He would sleep inside a house. He accepted the offer wholeheartedly, grateful for the chance to mend the unintended error. And so, he went down on all fours, kissed her feet and thanked her for the offer.

She told him they would leave. He went to pick up his boxers.

"Leave them there."

Mahesh froze. "Madam, but-"

"That is part of the deal. This" she pointed up and down at him "is your uniform for the next year."

Mahesh begged her. She gave him an ultimatum, he could accept her rules and go to her house or go with her to the nearest Police station. The first order of business, as her slave was to fetch her a fresh bra. She still did not trust him, and so, she started leading him back to her Car. She had her right hand catching his left and, with her left hand, she covered her breast. The other women, who uptil now, were going insanely horny with Mahesh's massive, massive organ now were getting further aroused by the sight of his open butt. They turned and smiled at their partners disrespectfully. They boys knew this was their comeuppance for staring at another woman's open breasts. One of the men, Hemanth, cheerfully accepted he was wrong and apologised to his partner. Saravana, however, was still angry.

The drama, however, was far from over. Very soon, they saw their players, the topless, dominant and graceful Gen return with her new naked slave. The slave was desperately trying to match her steps. She was quite athletic and he was already out of breath catching up with her. However, he was surprised as to why he came back. When they had walked a distance, he came face to face with a new woman.

Unlike the earlier set of people, he knew that this woman was of his age. And so, when she smiled at his naked state, he had immediately covered up. A second later, Gen had pulled him back. He thought she had forgotten something and went along with her. However, when she came to their starting point, she immediately started again. A few minutes later, he saw a very old couple and he covered again. Gen smiled at him and led him back.

"Are you going to keep coming back here until I stop covering myself, ma'am."

"Yes, naked boy."

"I am so sorry, ma'am. This is just so new for me. But, I am sorry to make you walk back and forth."

"Oh, it is so all right, sweetie. Always remember, I am fair but very strict." They had reached the crowd again.

Saravana was getting agitated. He knew that, this little kid was thrice his size. And so, Gayu was watching him mockingly ever since she saw him. Didn't this kid have any shame? And, what was Gayu doing ogling openly at this naked kid? Had she no decency? His mind voice told him that he himself ogled at Gen's breasts but of course, it was different when women ogled men. Everybody knew that. Gayathri asked Gen.

"What's going on? I thought you were going to get a fresh bra for yourself!"

Gen smiled at Mahesh. " I am afraid it is my fault, madam. I kept covering myself involuntarily and she brought me back as punishment."

"But, you are covering your breasts." Gayu asked Gen, incredulously.

"I have the right to cover myself. He is my slave now. He needs to ask me for that."

"I am so sorry, ma'am." Mahesh repeated.

Saravana insisted her on leaving and yet, Gayu had no intention of doing so. She also started to get annoyed. She knew that, if it weren't for Mahesh, Saravana wouldn't have left the spot and would have stayed there all day. So, what was wrong if she wanted to watch Mahesh for some time. She suddenly had a thought.

"You know, if you want me to watch him for some time while you retrieve your bra, I would be happy to do so."

"Ooooooooooh! I guess you would be LARGELY happy?" The other women cooed. Saravana was getting annoyed. Gayathri, however, was smiling unabashedly and was openly ogling at Mahesh.

"Why, though?" Gen had finally removed her hand off her breasts. Now that she had full attention of the men, including Saravana, she decided to drive in the screw. "I mean, it's not like you have not seen naked men before, right?" She said, directly looking to Saravana's eyes. Saravana finally heard it and looked nervously at Gayu. Gayu, however, decided to still protect her man.

"Oh, just something new." The women sniggered. The men looked awkward. Everyone knew the reality. Everyone, that is, except for Mahesh. Mahesh was still in a tormented state at being exposed completely naked and knowing that he would be in the state for the next one year. However, there was a modicum of calm. His instinct told him he could trust Gen.

Gen could see Gayu trying to protect Saravana. She did not give up.

"Okay, you can take him on a trip around the beach. I want everyone to see him in his completely naked state and I want him to get used to this nudity."

"Sure, it would be my pleasure." Gen prayed and prayed and Saravana took the bait.

"What are you doing? This is completely inappropriate." Saravana shouted at Gayu. "I will not allow this."

Gayathri was shocked. "Who the fuck are you to allow me?" She shouted at him. The crowd had, by now, forgotten about the naked boy and was watching the new drama. Mahesh, meanwhile, had now overcome his own feelings. Yes, he was naked in front of a bunch of people but none of them were making fun of that. In fact, the gazes from the women were quite adoring. And, if he played his cards right, he would be a live-in slave to this woman. Being a live-in slave would be humiliating for anyone but for Mahesh, considering that the alternative was living on the streets, this was definitely an improvement.

Gayathri and Saravana bickered for a while. When Saravana told her he would not allow her, again, she lost it. She turned to Gen.

"Do you want to ask one of your questions again?" She asked her. Saravana was mortified.

"Yes. I was just wondering why you were so excited take naked boy on a round trip. I mean, you would have seen him". She pointed at Saravana " many times, right?

"Well, if you ride a Maruti all your life and you suddenly see a Limousine stretch, wouldn't you be excited?"

The whole crowd burst out laughing. Saravana, thoroughly humiliated just turned around and left.

"Good riddance." Gayu shouted at him.

She turned to Mahesh and smiled.

"Come come, naked boy. We are going on a walk." And so, she took his outstretched hand and took him walking. Everywhere they went, the females stopped what they were doing. They all openly ogled. Mahesh finally understood that the size of his organ was, apparently, gigantic. It was further confirmed when one openly whistled. After around 15 minutes, Gayu finally brought him back to Gen. Gayu and Gen exchanged numbers and Gayu confirmed that she would drop in on them from time to time and she fully expected Mahesh to be completely naked whenever she did.

"Not just clothes, remember. There is too much hair around here. You need to take care of that."

"Will do." Gen replied. "And you, aren't you going to thank Gayu for taking you on that tour."

"Yes, madam." He replied to Gen. He went down on all fours and kissed Gayu's feet.

"Thank you, madam for taking me on that tour."

"OH! You are so welcome, sweetie." She replied cheerfully.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers