Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 05

Story Info
Mahesh tries to pull a fast one on the women.
5.8k words
4.38
6.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

The next morning, Mahesh woke up to the smell of fresh coffee. His cock was still slightly sore from being used in a tug-of-war and the coffee smell was invigorating. He sat up on mom's bed and heard the voices of the three women in the living room. When he went outside, he was treated to six heavenly legs. Aishu and Madhu were not wearing any pants now and obviously, mom wasn't either. Aishu was sweeping the floor.

"Ma'am. Give me the broom. I will take care."

"Relax, naked boy. Today is one day where we will take care of the chores. But, do kiss my feet before you go do the morning business." Mahesh bent down and kissed Aishu's feet. He then looked into the kitchen to see mom continuing to make coffee and Madhu, also in just a T-shirt doing the dishes. He went into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and did his business. He came back to see mom on the chair. He went and sat in the only position that seemed natural to him. At his mother's feet. Aishu informed him that he would now start serving Navithra and Rathna aunty from here on. However, it would begin only after the maid came in and signed the NDA. He was free until then to do whatever he wanted. The caveat, of course, being that he stay naked. Since this meant that he could not leave the house, Mahesh opened his mother's bills and books. They both firmly believed in banks. Mahesh went through the bills everyday, compared them to the money they got to ensure everything was in order. Then, he calculated how much money was needed for them and gave mom the rest which would go to the bank. This way, they always had something in the bank.

Vishwa came in at 7 AM. Aishu took the documents and told him to be on his way, no thank you and no niceties. Mom, however, told them to invite him in for coffee. Aishu told mom that Vishwa needed to go but mom was not having any of it. Madhu told him to hold on until Mahesh could get dressed and mom could put on some pants. One look at Mahesh and Vishwa understood. The last time, he had insulted Mahesh and Mahesh now stared at him defiantly daring him to say anything. Vishwa kept his mouth shut this time. Mom told Mahesh to get up so that the guest could be on the chair. Aishu and Madhu were staring daggers at Vishwa and he was terrified. He silently drank mom's coffee, thanked her and bent down to touch her feet before leaving which slightly placated Aishu and Madhu.

When the maid came, Rathna hauled her to her house. Mahesh, who was once again naked, was hidden away. Aishu explained the new changes. The maid was curious of what was going on. However, she did not mind the lesser pay. After all, it came with some freed up time which she could use at home to help her daughter. She signed the NDA without any hesitation and was gleeful when she saw Mahesh. Completely naked, Mahesh had been instructed to come over and kneel in front of her. She had only ever seen her husband's penis and mahesh was nearly thrice as big. The women let out a sigh of relief when they saw Gowri - the maid's - reaction. Mahesh silently cursed. He was half-hoping Gowri aunty would create a scene which would force the women to stop his naked slavery. Gowri gleefully accepted the reduced pay and assured that she would resume her regular work after three months. She begged them that, post three months, Mahesh would continue to be kept naked if not used as a slave. When they confirmed that was the plan anyway, she happily jumped up and down smacking Mahesh. She fully intended to smack him only 3 or 4 times. However, when she saw his butt starting to redden, she could not resist and continued until it turned scarlet. Mahesh begged her to stop and she eventually felt sorry for him and did. She had one proviso that Mahesh would give her a foot massage every evening. Rathna informed that would reduce her pay from a half to a third. With the low wages, this was hardly an issue. It was just another another 100 rs lesser and Gowri happily accepted it before Rathna could realise she had made a bad deal.

And so, Mahesh's fate was decided. He continued to stay naked at home. He was up at 5:30 AM everyday and was serving the women in his life well into the night. The only time he was allowed to wear clothes was the time during which he did his physical exercises. Under Aishu's stern supervision, he slowly improved his fitness. He could very soon complete two rounds around the ground without becoming very tired. Combining that with all his daily chores, there was a marked improvement in his fitness over the next three weeks. Not to mention, the extra physicals and the extra chores were making him more and more hungry and eating more which once again increased his stamina. Aishu regulated his diet but was really proud of how much he had improved himself. He knew he was still physically no match to any of the superior woman that controlled him. However, that was not his intention. All he wanted was to be able to run and run fast without over-exerting himself and he was very grateful to Aishu for helping him there.

His naked slavery became a routine. He still felt ashamed and embarassed . However, he knew they all loved and adored him and he felt the same way towards them. Wake up, completely naked. Make coffee. Kiss mom's feet and hand her the coffee. Mom demanded him to worship her feet with more kisses, rubs and licks and he happily complied. He reached the ground at 6:30 AM and completed any and every physical exercise Aishu ordered him to. Then, he went to Aishu or Madhu's house and did all their chores. Completely naked. Then, he came back home, went to Rathna aunty's house, stripped naked and fully served Rathna aunty and Navithra with all their house chores. Gowri would be in by now and she would order him to worship her feet. Mahesh would comply and would then resume Rathna aunty's duties. Even if he completed the chores, there would be no respite as Navithra would take over him. First, he would give her a decent foot worship. He would then be her entertainment as she made him dance, do jumping jacks and a bunch of other humiliating tasks. Once, she tied his right hand and right leg. He could not walk and had to hop around. This caused his already-erect dick to bob in all directions and Navithra and Rathna aunty doubled over in laughter. Mahesh had no choice. He could not go back home since mom would have her customers over. So, he was stuck with Navithra.

Sonu had been jubilant at the thought of a naked boy serving her. Her husband, however, completely objected to it. He categorically said that he will not allow this.

"Come on! We can save the money we give to the maid and he will do a better job than her." "Are you listening to yourself? He will be naked. Also, what kind of a man-pussy is he to agree to this?" "Don't talk about Mahesh that way.""I can and I will. Nothing doing. A naked man is not entering this apartment."

Sonu was furious at Kiran. The way he made air quotes every time he referred to Mahesh as "man" maddened her. She knew what was going on. If Kiran had a bigger penis, she was sure he would not have said anything. She resolved to teach him a lesson. She knew she would need Aishu's help for that. She decided to bide some time since there was no urgency.

Mom stayed without pants for a week. It was the most exciting week of her life. Sonu and Navi made excuses to be with her at her house. For appearance's sake, she asked them once or twice if she could keep wearing pants and was rejected. As soon as the last customer left, they forced her to stand up and pulled her pants down. They also quickly cottoned on that mom was liking this and was only fake-protesting and they told her she looked really good and she had a younger woman's legs. They told her that, maybe she need not buy shorts at all and could just stay without pants in only her panties. Mom was sorely tempted. Still, prudence took over and she knew it would be better to have the shorts. However, she came up with an idea on the spur of the moment. No-pants-wednesdays. On Wednesdays, she stipulated, she would not wear pants nor shorts and the others would follow suit. Navi and Sonu agreed. Navi then whispered to Mahesh that, maybe she would not wear panties either. Mahesh groaned. He had no thought for the next few days other than watching Navi without pants and panties. The first Wednesday, Navi made good on her promise. She was wearing a decent shirt that ensured her modesty. However, she whispered to Mahesh that she really was not wearing anything else inside. She warned him that, if he saw her bare pussy or ass, she would parade him around the neighbourhood. Mom, who was unaware was perplexed at the way Mahesh was treating Navi. As though she were dynamite. Navi frequently ordered him to give her foot worships. The temptation to look up was too much for Mahesh. However, he forced himself not to do so. The torment this had on his penis was unimaginable. Navi had told him already that she would his milker. He had to wait until she herself gave him a hand job. He could not even ask for it. If he did, no more for a month. Mahesh was in massive pain that day and was relieved only three days later.

On their urging, mom went upstairs and presented herself, deliberately choosing a very low kurta in addition to no pants to the old couple on their first no-pants-wednesday. They were thoroughly disgusted and called her some names. There was no plan but this caused some things to fall into their way as Rathna aunty pounced on this opportunity. She told the old couple she would not tolerate name-calling like this. They berated her and pointed out at the naked boy and his pantless mother. Rathna firmly told him that this was her house and she decided what would or would not be allowed. They could pack their bags that night. The old couple were silenced after that. Rathna aunty had given them the house at a decent discounted rent owing to their money problems. They knew they would not get such a good deal again. However, they had their pride. They would not beg Rathna. Rathna aunty saw the emotions playing and told them they could stay back provided two conditions. They would not reveal about Mahesh or Kavitha to anyone. They would not resort to any name-calling. The couple agreed and stipulated that, if their son, daughter or granddaughter ever saw Mahesh naked, the bets were off. They could not take responsibility then. Rathna agreed and gave her personal guarantee that Mahesh would be hidden away or clothed if they came. The old couple went inside and slammed the door. Ideally, Rathna could have made them regret that. Still, the Indian upbringing made her defer to them. Anyway, they would not be a nuisance anymore.

Following the second no-pants-wednesday, Aishu took mom shopping. She had deliberately put it off to keep mom pantless. Mom herself was enjoying it but eventually decided to go about it. Navi and Sonu tagged along and Mahesh was with them too. Obviously, Mahesh was going to carry all their purchases. He knew he would look like a fool carrying mom's purchases behind the women like a servant. He was prepared for that. What he was not prepared for, was the typical women shopping. They had gone to a mall and he assumed they would return after buying mom's shorts. The women laughed at his presumption. Navi was a black-belt shopper. Aishu and Madhu had their own purchases. Mahesh ran behind them carrying all their purchases and people thoroughly sneered at him. The day seemed to go on and on. Thankfully, mom's legs started acting up and Mahesh used it as an excuse to stay with her. This did not give him any respite as mom ordered him to massage her feet. Mahesh hesitated and mom thundered at him.

"Are you ashamed? Ashamed of massaging your own mother?" "Sorry, mom." And, without further ado, he sat on the floor of the bench and started rubbing her feet.

Upstairs, the four women were talking in-between purchases. Sonu finally brought things up.

"You bitches are enjoying, aren't you?" "Yup. Full on. It is fantastic." "I hate you all." "Not our fault, bitch. You married him." "Well, I am not going to be left out. So, I need your help."

Aishu stiffened! She realised Sonu was talking about something serious.

"So, I am really loving this. Having a naked male serving me hand-in-foot." "But, I thought Mahesh-" "Sure, he is not serving me as much as I want. But, I was not thinking about him." "You mean." Aishu hesitated. "No, girl. You are not."

"Why not? Isn't that what men are good for. Serving women." "So, how do you want to play this?" "That's the thing. If I wanted to subjugate him, it would be ridiculously easy. He is not upto my class. Also, I now got a steady job where I will pull in a lot more than him. Yet, he makes all the decisions at home. God! Men, and their egos."

They went into a shop to buy some nail polish for Navi. They were out relatively quickly.

"However," Sonu continued. "it is important that he accepts his fate himself. See Mahesh now. He has accepted his position as a slave to all women and it is so easy for everyone. I need to get Kiran in that mindset. If I force him directly, it will be tricky."

"So, what do you propose?"

"Well, my mom is in the traffic police and she has threatened to kill Kiran a few times already. He is terrified of her. We need to use that. I will leave it to you to find a way."

"And, why would I?" Aishu asked.

"Well, because, if you don't, I really have no obligation towards you or Mahesh, do I?" Sonu asked pointedly.

Aishu looked as though she had been slapped. At first, she wanted to choke this bimbo. However, she realised, this could be good. One more man would bite the dust. Kiran was a marked man. Very soon, he would be a naked slave to his wife. Aishu resolved to make it happen and nodded to Sonu. Sonu smiled. The talks quickly turned to Mahesh.

"God, Aishu. I can never thank you enough. I no longer have to worry about my bedroom, sorting my clothes or any other such mundane task. Mahesh does all that." Navithra told her. "He looks so cute when he begs, doesn't he?" Madhu announced. "You know, even now, I make him grovel for a toilet brush. I mean, he cleans my toilet once every three days. Every time, I tell him no brush at first. He tears up and begs me repeatedly. Watching an 18-year old naked man grovelling desperately is such a turn on. He still has not cottoned on to the fact that I am just saying it for fun." "And, the feet worships. I force him to sniff my sweaty feet for sometime before I allow him to wash them. The face he makes is so adorable. Also, his ass is up in the air while doing so, and just, irresistible." Aishu commented.

"Also, how on earth is he that hard all the time?"Navi wondered. "Well, that is what boys want, Navi. They want to be naked and beneath our feet. Don't believe me? Wait until you see Kiran naked. He will bitch and moan about how we are treating him unfairly. However, his cock will show that is what he wants. The male ego is just like that. It will never allow them to admit the truth." "Well, I told Mahesh that his next relief is only after a month. I am officially taking up milking duties, fyi."

"Wait a minute. Say that again."

"Well, as you know, I milked him on that night when we decided on the logistics, right? I milked him again two nights ago. I told him he should wait for another month."

For the first time since the day Aishu had fallen at his feet, she got really angry at Mahesh. She could not believe his betrayal.

"That Bastard! You know, when I spanked him yesterday, I allowed him to hump my leg and, thereby, ejaculate. He did not say anything about this. He did not tell you about it, did he?"

"That Bastard!" Navi concurred. "Nope."

They quickly finished the rest of the shopping and came down so see Mahesh with his mother. They dumped all the covers to him and he struggled to catch up with them. Mahesh did not have a clue on what was going on but did note that Aishu seemed angry. Aishu went to get the car and Madhu pulled him aside.

"Navi told us about last night. You are toast."

Mahesh instantly realised what had happened and went into horror. He shouldn't have tried to fool them. But, he had, and he knew he was in trouble now. Of course, he did not tell about Navi milking him to Aishu. Come on! He was naked the whole day! That caused him to have a hard-on and he wanted relief. He was fully erect all the time and he would not dare masturbate without their permission. Hell, when Navi milked him, he was back to his full erection within the next 10-15 minutes. And so, he had not told Aishu or Madhu about it the next day. But now, they had found out and he knew he was in big trouble. Aishu asked mom to sit at front while the four of them got at the back. Mom could see her son was tense. Mahesh was horrified but was warned that his mom shouldn't know. He forced himself to remain calm but it was difficult. They did not beat him but terrorised him on the drive home. Madhu reached forward for some water. She would do it suddenly and he would flinch. Navi would suddenly raise her hand and then brush her hair. He would flinch again. However, the worst was when they reached home.

"Mom. We are planning a poker night. Would you mind if we borrowed naked boy?"

Mahesh knew he was in for it. He was going to be punished severely. However, there was no way he would alert his mother or even attempt to escape.

"Sure. But, I guess oldies are not invited." "You are not old, mom. But yes, I wanted it to be among us." "Among you youngsters, right? No oldies?"

By now, Aishu had cottoned on. Mom was just teasing. "Mom! Must you do this?" She asked pointedly. Normally, she would have played along and cajoled mom. She supposed that mom was really old and this was one of the few ways mom could have fun. Still, she was not in the mood today. Mom laughed and accepted. She cheerfully got out of the car with her purchases.

"Ensure you spank Mahesh five times on my account. He hesitated to massage my feet at the mall. I cannot believe he is ashamed of giving simple foot massages to his own mother." She announced casually as though she were talking about the weather. Mahesh felt ashamed that he had disappointed mom. Of course, he was not ashamed of giving foot massages to her. However, that thought went out as soon as he saw the look on Aishu. Aishu had started the car and was staring at him pointedly. He understood. The car had tinted windows anyway.

In the limited space, it was difficult. But, Mahesh took off his clothes. Once again, the cock got hard at him presenting himself naked. He kept his clothes on the floor. Navi and Sonu repositioned so that Mahesh could sit at the centre. As Aishu drove to her house, they both grinded and kneaded his cock until it reduced it's erection. Mahesh was already in tears with the pain. Aishu reached her house. Mahesh expected her to drive to the basement. Instead, she stopped at the gate and tossed the house key at him. He stared at her, horrified.

"Ma'am, please. I am sorry. No." "You should have thought about this before you tried to betray me. You are going to get down here, walk to the gate, open it, open the door, get inside and open the basement entrance. By the time we reach the basement entrance, it should be open. Or, you will walk back home naked."

Mahesh turned a scared look outside. There were a group of four men buying chaats nearby. Mahesh pleaded with them again.

"You are not taking our threats seriously. Today, you will understand that we mean business. I am going to count to 5."

Mahesh recognised the finality in her tone and had opened the door before she even started.

"Wait!" Aishu ordered. Navi and Sonu's kneading had rendered him almost flaccid. "One more thing. Your cock better not be hard by the time we come inside."

And so, Mahesh ran out. The opening of the gate was loud enough to draw the attention of the four men. In the night street light, they could not say for sure but they had a very strong suspicion they were seeing a naked ass. Mahesh ran to the door. In his terrified state, he could not get the door open. He thought of the four men and a resolve he never knew he had took over. It was done! He had finally been exposed publicly. He would not make it worse for himself. He took a deep breath and heard a comment from the men. He did not get the full comment but knew the word "cherry" was used. He opened the door in a jiffy and went inside.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers
12