Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the basement, the women were talking.

"You are evil!" Madhu was telling Aishu. "You warned him not to get hard specifically to make him hard, didn't you."

"Yup!" Navi did not know and was amazed. "He is going to be at full mast by the time we get upstairs."

The door was fully open by the time they did come. And, once again, without any instructions, Mahesh was already kneeling with his hands behind his head. The women were not impressed. As Aishu had predicted, Mahesh was fully erect.

"Oho! You have decided that you are not a slave, anymore?" "No, ma'am. Please, I am sorry." "Then, explain this." Aishu thundered with a toe flick at his hard cock.

Mahesh snivelled, fell at their feet and begged them to forgive him. He could not help his erection. He did not know that they had planned it this way. They were merciless. They tied his extremes to the table leaving his ass hanging out. They then went at his ass so hard, he did not even have the energy to plead anymore and just cried incessantly. Then, they untied him and ordered him to kneel. His butt was singeing but they did not care. Finally able to speak, he once again apologised.

"Sorry for what, naked boy? What did you do?"

This was humiliating. They were treating him like a child and he could not do anything about it.

"Navithra ma'am had told me should milk me at regular intervals. She did the same last week and told me I had to wait for a month. However, ma'am. Being naked all the time makes me get erect again and again. I needed some more relief, ma'am. I am so sorry." "Why do you get erect upon being forced to strip off?" Aishu asked, pointedly. "I don't know, ma'am." "Maybe you like to stay naked. Maybe you should never be allowed to wear clothes. Even outside." "No, please. Please. I am sorry. When someone on the road commented on my nudity, I hated it. Please, don't make me do that."

"You should have thought about that earlier. It is not just about lying anymore. You betrayed my trust. Tomorrow, you will hang my washed clothes upstairs on the terrace. NO clothes."

Mahesh let out a groan and started grovelling again. Aishu was merciless. She eventually stopped him and told him that his punishment was not over.

"You betrayed me. You betrayed all of us and you got off. The logical punishment is for you to get all of us off with your tongue."

Mahesh was blindfolded. Obviously, they told him, he had no right to see any of them naked. He was not qualified for that. Mahesh knew all about going down. In theory. He knew he would hate doing it. But, he knew he had no choice. Sonu announced that only her husband had access to her vagina. She volunteered to guide Mahesh instead. And so, Mahesh heard the rustle. Clothes were dropping on the floor all over the house. He did not know whether they dropped only their bottoms or were they completely naked. A second later, Aishu confirmed that, they all were completely naked. They kept complementing on each other's bodies.

"Mahesh, why don't you take the blindfold off? You should see Madhu's pussy. Fully shaven and tight, it is brilliant. So, go ahead, take your blindfold off."

Mahesh would never take it off. Both his hands were free. Yet, they did not even move in that direction. The women revelled at the level of terror they had inflicted on the kid.

"My pussy? What about Navi's ass? It is out of this world. And, your boobs. Take a look, naked boy. Looks like the laws of gravity do not apply to Aishu's boobs."

Mahesh groaned, moaned and pleaded with them to stop. "Stop what, naked boy?" Mahesh had no answer.

They teased him further. They came close to him and Mahesh dutifully opened his mouth. He was smacked on his head. "Straight to it, huh? Where is the foreplay?" And so, as the foreplay, he was to lick their feet.

They had forgotten to bring the tie. Something he was going to get smacked for later, he was informed. So, they used Aishu's dupatta and handed the other end to Sonu, the only clothed person among the four nude people. Sonu dragged him around and he licked the feet whenever she stopped. They kept him at it for more than an hour. They intentionally extended it. Mahesh would vigorously use his tongue when he was finally allowed to lick pussy. Just when they were close, they would nod to Sonu and Sonu would pull him back. Mahesh was once again in tears and begged them to stop. He apologised again and again but they did not forgive him. Eventually, the repeated licking of three pussies caused his apologies came out in croaks. His tongue was in no strength to talk. This was what they wanted and they allowed him to get them off. One by one, they all came. The orgasm was terrible and he obviously needed to be trained. They finally told him he was done. They slowly put their clothes back on. While Aishu and Madhu dressed fully, Navi just put a shirt on without her inners. Sonu pulled his blindfold off. Once it was done, he once again prostrated himself at their feet and begged them to forgive him. Aishu warned him never to betray her again.

"You know, we are here anyway" Sonu announced. "We could play Poker." "Yeah, we do have someone to serve us, anyway." "You heard, naked boy. Start making coffee." "Coffee? What are we, 10? I want beer."

Navithra announced. Aishu was sorely tempted at first to say no but then realised that these two women were in their early 20s. She had been so used to Mahesh that she thought of them as kids as well. Technically, Mahesh was 18 and no kid either. Still, it was hard not to think of him as a baby. She loved him like she would, her own son. However, these two were actually grown adults. She went out to buy some liquor. The men were still there. They asked her what was going on inside. They had seen the naked boy and they demanded her to tell them what was going on. She told them to fuck off and get out of her way. They refused and got closer. 5 minutes later, all four of them were running for their lives and Aishu walked off without a scratch on her. Aishu got a decent stock of different kinds of liquor and brought back. By now, Mahesh was in a little less pain and was ready to serve them. The duppatta was huge and Mahesh was reasonably covered. Aishu pulled it off and Mahesh kissed her feet. Looking at Sonu, Aishu realised she would now discuss her plans for Kiran. She stuffed a reasonable amount of cotton in his ears. Mahesh realised that the superior women needed to discuss something and he was not privy to it since, he was just a slave. They cut off all sound.

"Naked boy, once we are home, I want to have sex with you." Navi shouted at him from behind. Mahesh did not even flinch which confirmed to them that he was deaf.

They brought out a dairy and a pen, They told him they would write the orders for him. He bent down and kissed their feet. The first order of business was beer and he poured a generous amount to each of them. Aishu had brought snacks as well and it was Mahesh's job to get plates, spoons and distribute the food. His ass was burning and his whole body was in great pain owing to his punishments. He was wincing with every step but he did not dare ask them for any relief. They were in no mood to let him off the hook either.

"So, thought about what I asked?" Sonu asked, after two or three games."Yeah. I can assure you, very soon, your husband will be your naked slave. However, how soon it can happen is up to you."

"What do you mean?"

"You told me your mom wants to kill him. Do you want to protect your mother as well?"

"Are you kidding me? I hate that woman. She made my childhood hell and is now threatening my husband. But, she herself is from the police."

"That is a problem for you. I will handle it. My simple plan is to entrap her by offering your husband as bait. You will save him and he will be grateful to you. Remember, however that a majority of the work needs to come from you. It is you who needs to emotionally manipulate him into this. It will take time."

"I know. I still have not told him I make more money than him. I will rub that in first."

"Yes. That is the first step. Just tell him nonchalantly. As though it is of no importance. We need to do this slowly and perfectly. Kiran needs to get into the mindset where he is subservient to you on his own. We will start tomorrow."

Mahesh was frequently brought forward to serve. Navi snapped her fingers once. Aishu firmly told her to apologise. Navi herself realised she was wrong. Aishu removed his cotton ear muffs. Navi apologised and hugged him and he forgave her. Now that the discussion about Kiran's husband was done, they allowed him to hear again and ordered him to get under the table. Navi told him that, because she had snapped her fingers at him, he had the right to look at her pussy once. Mahesh lifted her shirt up and had his fill. He kissed her vagina and then once again kissed her feet and thanked her. He was ordered to continue with his feet worship. If he looked at her pussy one more time, he would be severely punished. Mahesh continued. He frequently got a kick up his ass and Mahesh would start kissing and licking whoever it was who kicked him. Mahesh was exhausted and frequently panted but powered through it to please his mistresses. They continued playing poker for a long time. Surprisingly, Sonu pulled in the highest winnings. The other three smacked Mahesh one last time as punishment. They told Mahesh to go to sleep. Aishu was tempted to send him to bed. However, she realised he needed to learn his lesson and told him to sleep on the hall floor. Mahesh closed his eyes and instantly went to sleep.

Mahesh's exhaustion meant that he slept well into the next morning and woke up only at 9. He was once again treated to those beautiful legs as most of them walked around without pants. As his gaze shifted to Navi, he immediately turned away. He was scared that, if he saw that heavenly pussy again, he would be punished. They informed him that they had already had Coffee and Aishu's clothes were washed. It was now his job to hang them on the terrace. No clothes, Aishu reiterated. Mahesh went into the toilet to do his business. He steeled himself. He came out, knelt in front of Aishu and looked directly into her eyes.

"I am not going outside naked, ma'am." "Are you defying me?" "In this case, yes. I agree I betrayed you but I have been punished enough. I went through all the punishments last night and, in my opinion, that is enough. I will not go outside unless I wear some clothes. You can beat me up how much ever you want. I don't care."

"Ooooooooo!" Came Madhu's voice. "Did he just say that?" "I am finally following my mom's orders ma'am. I have to fight my battles. This is the first one I am picking."

Aishu finally smiled. She was very happy that her baby was finally standing up to them. "The pants are in there," she pointed. Mahesh kissed her feet and picked his pants. Once he was done hanging the clothes, he promptly stripped off and continued with the rest of his chores.

12