Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 06

Story Info
Kiran's descent into CFNM.
5.7k words
4.63
8.8k
2
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers

The day after the poker game, being a Saturday, the women relaxed indoors. Mahesh continued serving them. They all had woken up with the usual alcohol-induced headache. Aishu taught Mahesh how to make a decent egg-milk for the headache and Mahesh served them all. As usual, he sat on the floor even though there were chairs. The physical pain of doing chores after last night's vicious punishments, the humiliation of doing them completely naked while the women were fully dressed and the repeated spanks for no reason, were all routine. However, there was a new element added that day.

Firstly, Navithra seemed to be very comfortable wearing just a shirt. For Mahesh, whose cock was already erect due to him being naked, the thought of the naked pussy hiding behind the thin layer of the shirt was excruciating. He longed to lift it up, but would never dare. The four women would tear him to pieces. Of course, Navi knew the effect she had on him and pranced around, ensuring that her boobs and ass jiggled well. Sometimes, the shirt would rise up and it was Mahesh's duty to ensure that he would not see her goodies. If he did, he was informed, there would be consequences. Mahesh quickly came to his full mast and his throbbing cock added to his misery. His tongue was still quite sore after he had gone down on all four women last night.

"Remember, naked boy!" Aishwarya warned him sternly. "You have betrayed me. So, this is your punishment. You do not get to come until you start college. We will tease you, rub you, do whatever we want but it is up to you to ensure you do not jizz. If you do, you are licking it up."

Mahesh stared at her in horror. While he had defied her that morning, he could not bring himself to do so again.

"Also, we did not use your tongue for all these days. However, since you have rejected public nudity, your tongue comes into play. WE will frequently tell you to get us off and you will do it. Or, you can agree to hang clothes naked. Totally your choice."

Mahesh, groaning, obviously agreed to give them oral orgasms. "Bad move, naked boy. Bad move indeed!" Navithra warned, laughing. Very soon, it was time to go back. Aishu offered to drive them back but Sonu and Navi refused. Mahesh, jubilant at the prospect of wearing clothes also refused before they could change their minds. Aishu laughed at Mahesh's eagerness to get dressed and sent him off with a kiss and a smack. While he was happy wearing clothes, the punishments from last night were acting on him and, very soon, Navi was supporting him to walk. Navi and Sonu complemented him on how good of a sport he was being with all this. Mahesh eventually told her to release him.

Once back in Navithra's home, Mahesh stripped off and started sweeping the house. Rathna aunty told him that the wardrobes needed his attention. Sonu and Navi were watching something on TV. While he was working, Rathna aunty was inspecting him and correcting his work from time to time. She frequently found excuses to rest her hand on his ass and Mahesh was getting aroused. When Rathna aunty turned around, the two of them had a knowing smile which annoyed her.

"You know," she barked at them, hoping for some control. "It would not kill you to help him."

"We cannot help him. He is the slave. We are the superiors."

"What superiors? Shall we compare your report cards."

"Mom," Navi replied, genuinely stung. "Studies is not everything. WE are good at sports."

"And a fat lot of good it does to you."

"Yes, but sports and fitness are also important. Isn't that right, naked boy?"

Mahesh, who did not expect her to call him, looked up at being asked his opinion. As he saw them. Rathna aunty was looking at him. Navi made a grinding and tug-of-war motion with her hands. Mahesh, remembering the pain of getting his cock subdued in that way, involuntarily covered his penis.

"He covered!" Navi screamed. Rathna aunty looked threateningly at her and she lowered her voice. "Tell me you both saw him covering his penis."

"Fucking A, he did."

"Sorry, naked boy. But, you did try to cover your organ. We explicitly told you never to do that." Rathna aunty also agreed.

"Sorry, Aunt Rathna. Sorry, Navi ma'am."

"No sorries, naked boy. Come here."

And so, resigned, he walked over to Navi. She pulled him over her knees while Rathna aunty went into the toilet. Watching her go gave another pang as he could not remember the last time he had wanted to go to the toilet and had just gone. The women in his life frequently made him stay and would only let him go after he squirmed, twitched and begged them for mercy which properly entertained them. Navi smacked him twice. Mahesh howled in pain.

"Oh! We did not decide on a number."

"I estimate he covered his cock for 7 seconds. So, seven smacks it is." Sonu replied.

"5 more remaining," Mahesh quickly answered.

"Did we ask you, slave?" Navi replied.

"Please, ma'am.""Two more for speaking out of turn."

Rathna aunty walked back in when Mahesh was counting the fourth smack.

"Navi, how many times do I have to tell you to pour some water around the toilet as well after flushing. The toilet smells."

"Sorry mom, I will do it."

She turned to Mahesh and smiled evilly.

"Where were we?" She asked Sonu. "I don't remember."

"We were at 4, 5 remaining." Mahesh replied quickly.

"Once again! Naked boy, you need to learn not to speak out of turn. Ten more now."

"No!" It did not come from Mahesh, but from Rathna aunty. "I heard four earlier. So, five more it is."

"Mom!" Navi shouted.

"My house, my rules. 5 smacks remaining." Then, she looked at Mahesh. "Okay, two more for him speaking out of turn."

"Yay!"

As the smacks came in, Mahesh could not help himself. His massive organ, as though it had a mind of it's own, started rubbing against Navi's leg.

"You brought this upon yourself, naked boy!" Sonu announced and squeezed his balls. She squeezed and squeezed hard. Just when the pain reached a crescendo, the next smack landed. Rathna watched the proceedings passively. The two of them repeatedly synchronised the squeezing and smacking and Mahesh cried uncontrollably when they were done. The three women, unconcerned with his pain ordered him to finish the chores and left for their own devices. By the time he was done with Rathna aunty's house chores, he was exhausted. He hoped mom would allow him to take a nap. Nope! Mom pointed to her feet as soon as he came in. Wincing, he sat next to her feet. Mom showed no heed to his obviously tortured cock.

"I am really sorry I hesitated to massage your feet yesterday at the mall, mom."

"Oh, relax, naked boy! I was just messing with you. But, seriously! The legs are indeed acting up too much. Do you think I should take up Aishu's offer of getting it checked."

"Yes, mom. Definitely. She herself is offering it. And, I promise, mom. I will pay her back every penny once I get a job."

"Okay, I will call Aishu and set it up. After you are done with the legs, start sweeping the house."

"Yes, mom."

As Kiran came home that day, he was frustrated. He worked in a printing press, and, as such, there was no salary. The money came in the form of commissions and commissions came only with orders. Not being a marriage season, the orders were few and his income was small as well. They did not have a choice. They had to escape. Sonu's mom could kill him with her bare hands and she also knew how to use the police to her advantage. The very thought of her angry face terrified him. And so, he had eloped with Sonu. They had married and he ensured to take his own parents' blessings. His father was a practical man. He told him, emotions aside, it was Kiran's sole responsibility to make this work. Come back with a decent job, and a baby on the way. These were what he needed to bring to the table in order to placate his mother-in-law. If he ever came back asking for money from him, it was a failure. Kiran swore that he would not let his dad down.

He had to say this for his mother-in-law, though. He had called his dad repeatedly and he had confirmed that they did not face any trouble. Even recently, they had been stopped by police and did not face any undue consequences owing to his mother-in-law. Her animosity was only with him. However, he was now finding the real world obviously difficult. He only had a PUC degree - that too, just pass - and it did not open many doors. After weeks, he had got the printing press job. His wife was bouncing off places looking for a receptionist job and the thought of her, dependant on his income was the only small boost to his ego. As he walked in and smelled his favourite food, his ego went into his head even higher. He kissed her and started with "How was your day, baby?"

"I got the receptionist job at the Sadashivnagar club. It is full-time but probationary as of now." It was the biggest club in miles. She told him the salary which was a body blow. He would have to work two shifts a day just to get to half of that in the commissions he would be able to pull.

Sonu looked at the emotions going through him. First, it was happiness for her. That lasted all of five seconds. Then, the body blow to his ego right were he lived. He knew it had happened. He was now dependant on her. She had told him how her dad was unemployed and mom never forgot to rub it in his face and how she ordered him around right in front of her and her elder sister. Sonu was a bully herself. Their first interaction itself was when she bullied him in PUC and forced him to do a bunch of dares. Over time, he had become her friend and eventually asked her out. He had had no idea that they would end up here. Married, broke, and now, him dependant on her. SHE would be the provider and he would eat. His ego took a nosedive and kept falling.

Watching him, Sonu got angry but kept her face expressionless. Why was it so difficult for men to be happy over their wife's success? It was a full two minutes now and there was still no congratulations from him. Her first instinct was to blast him for it. Then, she became calm. Today was all about emasculation. She had to act as though she were supportive of him. That would double the attack on his ego and make him even more sad. Up to now, she was still on two minds whether or not to continue with this. However, his obvious male ego pushed her over the edge. She would not rest until Kiran was her naked slave.

"Congratulations!" He said eventually. "Too late, naked boy!" She told internally while she kissed him and brushed him with her boobs and led him inside. She still loved him with all her heart. He just had to learn his place and boy, was she going to teach him. After enough lovemaking, she asked him about his day. When he said he had not made much, she brushed it aside telling him he would find something soon. Dinner was great. Kiran's favourite biriyani was made to perfection- thanks to naked Mahesh's heavy assistance- and Sonu herself served him. Inspite of that, Kiran could not simply enjoy the meal as his mind was only on his own failures. That night, he was awake for a long time while Sonu slept peacefully. Of course, if he knew what Sonu had planned, he would have been awake for longer.

The next morning, the coffee and breakfast was ready even before Sonu woke up. Sonu gladly took it in her stride and barely acknowledged Kiran for his efforts. Kiran, who expected her to thank him profusely for this was very disappointed but could not bring himself to ask her about it. After all, since she was going to work regular hours, wasn't it his responsibility to do these? When he saw her work uniform, however, his spirits sank. So, that was what happened. The shorts were, in a word, too short. They were tiny. And, Kiran noted, she had removed all her body hair. Women had all the advantages. Sonu smiled at him. Or, was that a sneer? No, he was not imagining it. She was sneering at him. She was daring him to ask her about the attire. He chickened and caved. Sonu did not mind. She had half-hoped him to comment on it. If he had, her plan would have been catalysed. She would have given him such a talking to, that he would be on his knees by the time she left for office. She took her breakfast, gave him a perfunctory thanks and left for office. As she reached Mahesh's house, she almost whistled. She held herself as she thought of how Aishu had scolded Navi when Navi snapped her fingers at him. She called out to him. Naked, he opened the door, and, seeing her, kissed her feet. She went inside his house.

"Mom, this is my first day at work. Bless me." And she fell to mom's feet. Mom congratulated her and wished her to be successful. She kissed mom, kissed Mahesh's cheek and left for work.

Over the next two weeks, Sonu gently shifted gears. The first strike was in three days.

"Breakfast is not ready?" She asked innocently. She knew that the daily breakfast had an expiry date. Kiran would not continue it. She had waited patiently and it came to it's natural end. Kiran wanted to tell her no but could not. What if she asked him why? He would tell her he had to go work. What if she then told him his job was not important anymore? Sonu told him it was fine and that she would eat at office but he could see the disappointment. From then on, he was hooked. He prepared her breakfast and he prepared dinner. She frequently told him he had improved his cooking. Was it condescension? It felt like it. He brought it up once telling her he made him feel bad. Sonu was patiently waiting for it and exploded in mock righteous rage. She told him she was completely disappointed that he thought about her like this and berated him for even bringing it up. Inwardly, she laughed as he grovelled and apologised and begged her to forgive him. On the third week, when she got her first salary, she presented him with an apron. Kiran hated it on sight but did not dare object.

By then, his mindset had changed. It was simple mathematics. He was not contributing in the money department. The money was coming from her. So, he had to contribute in whatever other way he could. Not that he was not trying. He was making efforts. But, efforts did not make money and he really was not getting a job, He knew that, even if he did, it would not be as good as Sonu's. She had an important asset. She was a woman. He knew that, some amount of flirting and putting out had to be involved in her getting the job. Not to mention, the club was a people-facing job and they would obviously prefer women in such roles. It did not occur to him that Sonu was actually good at it. She had not wasted her time, unlike him. Admittedly, she had worn quite a low-cut V-neck on the day of the job interview. However, the major asset in her way was the spoken English classes she had insisted on continuing. The club got very few candidates with all three - a PUC education, fluency in English and the lower pay - and Sonu ticking all these boxes was why she got the job. Her handsome face and perky breasts were an added advantage.

From then on, Kiran wore the ridiculous apron at home. Sonu insisted on it and frequently told him it was to be safe while cooking. Cooking completely shifted to him. Two weeks in, he could see the attitude change. There were no longer any thank you. Only criticism whenever the food was not good enough. She once told him to take tips from mom. He stared at her, horrified.

"Oh! Sorry. By mom, I meant Kavitha aunty." Then, she laughed unkindly. "God! You are terrified of mom, aren't you."

"Sonu, stop."

Sonu piled on ruthlessly. "You should have seen your face. Like an eight year old with his hand caught in the cookie jar."

"Sonu, stop it."

"Stop what?" Sonu asked. She was in no merciful mood. It was time to turn the screw. "I am just busting your chops."

"Lately, you are doing that a lot. Also, can you stop calling that woman mom?"

"That woman?" Sonu replied angrily. "What exactly is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, will you give me a break." Kiran replied angrily. His ego was had taken a severe beating in the last three weeks and it was only by putting others down that it could come up. "That woman is not good. I mean, she forces her own son to walk around naked. Who does that? And, I have seen her also prancing around without pants."

Sonu stopped him. This was not going as planned. However, she felt a massive rage build up.

"Kiran, I am warning you. Choose your next words very carefully."

"Warning me? Warning me? I am not the woman walking around with no pants."

"Oh! Is that so, then finish the sentence."

"What do you mean?"

"Go ahead, Kiran. Say it. There is something you want to say. Say it."

"Okay, I am not the woman walking around with no pants like a floozie."

Sonu slapped him. He knew she was strong. She had, after all, been his bully back in PUC before he had managed to ask her out. She was very strong. And, she had slapped him with all that strength and he promptly fell down, dazed. He could hear the clacking of her heels. And, he saw her walk out. But, neither of those information registered in his brain. His brain stopped working and when it finally started, he was thoroughly ashamed of himself. Kavitha aunty could be his mother and he had just called her a floozie. He hated himself and knew he thoroughly deserved his slap. He went down to see Sonu.

"Sonu, you have to calm down." He heard Kavitha aunty saying. "The old couple also said something similar. Although floozie seems really harsh, he is just a kid. You kids need to know that turning 18 does not automatically make you an adult. Believe me, it is not that big a deal."

Near to tears, he knocked on the door and came face-to-face with Mahesh. Mahesh was still completely naked. God! Was he ever going to put on some clothes? And, invariably, his gaze went down and once again, his ego took yet another body blow as he saw the gigantic cock.

"What do you want?" Mahesh asked rudely. Kiran got angry. This naked man was being rude to him. However, he did not dare say anything. Right now, he had to placate Sonu and he politely asked Mahesh he wanted to see his mother.

"She will not speak to you. Leave." Mahesh thundered.

"Mahesh, drop it. Come on in, boy." Mahesh hesitated and did not move. "Mahesh! Step aside, now." Mom barked.

Mahesh did and Kiran fell at mom's feet. He started crying and repeatedly apologised to her. Mom lifted him up and hugged him. "Relax, kid. You are like a son to me. Nothing you say will hurt me. Are you happy, Sonu? Do you forgive him? And, Mahesh, get him some water."

Mahesh once again did not move. He did not care if mom forgave Kiran. He never would. When mom raised her voice again, Kiran said it was fine and he went into the kitchen for water himself. Sonu used that moment to give mom a meaningful look and put a finger on her lips. She was smiling but changed into a stern expression when Kiran walked back in. Kiran once again apologised to mom and mom told him not to worry about it. He then turned hopefully to Sonu.

"Oho! You think it is that easy? No, no. You think it should be that easy, don't you? After all, you are the man."

"It is not that way-"

"It is not that way? I am watching you for the last two weeks. You hardly sleep properly. Every time you talk to me, you talk reserved. Then there is the frequent bitching about money. Do you think as wife, it is my job to keep feeding your ego?"

These were not for show. Sonu was genuinely disgusted at Kiran. She listened to his grovelling apologies for some time and finally raised her hand. She decided to go in for the kill.

"I will come upstairs if you agree to my punishment."

"Yes, Sonu. Whatever you say."

"That is right, Kiru. From now on, it will be whatever I say. Naked boy, fetch his apron."

Mahesh went upstairs and retrieved it. Even after two months, he was still not completely used to his enforced nudity and used the apron to hide his cock as he came down. He was punished every time he did that, but he could not stop himself. Sonu laughed as she saw Mahesh once again covering himself and took the apron.

indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers
12