Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are wearing this apron until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, Sonu." He took it from her and started draping when she stopped him.

"I don't think you understood. You are wearing only the apron."

Kiran stared at her but her face and eyes showed no mercy. He was not a fool. He thought back to the last three weeks. Somehow, he did not know how but he knew he was suckered. Sonu had fooled him. Maybe some of her anger was genuine. Hell, there was no excuse for him to call Kavitha aunty a floozie. However, this was the end game. She had planned this right from the start. Despite coming to this realisation, he knew he could not protest. Her becoming the provider had hurt his ego so badly that the only way he could preserve his pride was by belittling others. He had called Mahesh a pussy twice in the last three weeks. Mahesh, that 18-year old naked boy had proved that he was a better man than him by not telling on him to anyone. Now, Kiran was going to be exposed to him. Aside from the main humiliation of exposing himself, there was the added fact that he was around half his size.

As he stared into Sonu's pitiless eyes, he finally caved. Kiran knew he was not in any position to refuse. Sonu had emasculated him. She had told him stories of how her mother had systematically destroyed her father and the apple had not fallen far from the tree. At heart, she was a bully and she had set her sights on him. However, he realised, it would have never mattered if his head had not been inflated like this. If he had not called Kavitha aunty a Floozie, this would not have happened. He finally agreed to do it and turned to go into the bathroom.

"Here! Now!" He turned around and begged. Couldn't she show him that much consideration? The look on her face told him she wasn't going to. He turned to Kavitha aunty. While she had forgiven him for what he called her, she was in no mood to help him. She remembered Madhumitha's words. Little brothers need to kept naked and beneath their sister's feet. Mom told herself it applied to wives and husbands as well. The memory of her husband, drinking incessantly and then laughing at her whenever she begged him to stop was still on her mind. It was partly the reason why she had accepted Mahesh's complete and total naked subjugation. Mahesh would never dare pick any such vices. Now, Kiran was going through the same thing. She was aware that Kiran thought lowly of her son and he was now getting his karma for it.

Once again, Kiran's ego bit his butt.

"It looks like you don't want the apron." Sonu calmly took the apron and started draping it. Kiran, panicking, begged for it. "When I am done wearing this apron, I am going to tear your clothes off and drag you out. You know what you have to do to prevent that."

Put on the spot, all thoughts went out of Kiran's head. He practically tore his shirt and pants off. When he got to his underwear, Sonu stopped him. He smiled in relief only to be told that he had to do it calmly. Sonu had put the apron on and told him if he needed some time. He understood the hidden meaning. He was fully soft. She was asking him if he needs time so that he could be fully erect when he took his underwear off. He turned to Mahesh. He had constantly marvelled at how hard Mahesh was all the time. He knew Mahesh was bigger flaccid than he, Kiran was, fully erect. He was now going to expose himself while he was flaccid and Mahesh was fully erect. The difference would then be heightened and it would be the most degrading experience of his life. And yet, he had no choice. He once again silently begged his wife, but she showed no mercy. Kiran finally hooked his thumbs and dropped his underwear.

Mahesh was standing behind Kiran. For the first time since his enforced nudity had begun, he felt a relief. That he was now not alone in his predicament was the next best thing to having his clothes back. He was already judging and the ass was, he had to admit, cute. It was the kind of ass he would have preferred on his woman, if such an animal ever came to exist. Mom was watching, vindicated, at the tiny organ between Kiran's legs. It was the mark of her maturity that her face was completely expressionless. Sonu motioned him to circle. As he turned, Sonu gave a vicious look at Mahesh. Mahesh did not say anything about Kiran's penis and kept his face expressionless as well. Inside, however, he could not help dancing the conga. This man had the balls to call him a pussy? It took a great self-control to stop himself from laughing. However, that Mahesh was looking at him and controlling his laughter itself was a body blow to Kiran. Kiran knew he would prefer if Mahesh and his mom laughed at him. That they controlled themselves was just yet another pinch of condescension that increased his degradation. He finally turned to face Sonu.

"New house rules, naked boy." She announced. She wondered whether she was rushing and getting carried away. "You stay naked inside the house. Mahesh enters Rathna aunty's house and drops all his clothes. You will do the same in our house. You do not wear a shred of clothing inside. And, don't look at me like that. I offered you the apron, you did not take it when you had the chance. Now, don't blame me. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Oh! Slip of the tongue, I guess. But, now that it has started, no going back. You address me as ma'am or mistress, capiche?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Also, you do anything mom or Rathna aunty tells you. Obviously, they won't have any use for you. They already have their own naked slave. Still, if they ever need anything from you, you do it. No hesitation, no defiance. Just obey!"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good! Now, kiss mom's feet and tell her that you are her slave."

Kiran crawled to mom. Still naked, he kissed one of her feet.

"I am your slave," he hesitated, and then said, "mom."

"Nope. Do it properly." Came Sonu's command.

Kiran looked confused at her. He kissed both her feet.

"I am your slave, mom." "Try again."

Kiran could not understand. However, he could not ask her what she meant. He knew it would only result in more slaps.

"Sonu, stop torturing him like this." Mom snapped. "Just tell him what you want."

"I did not have to tell him to call you that word, mom. You, carry on."

He made a few more attempts before finally realising what Sonu wanted.

"I" - kissed left foot - "am" - kissed right foot - "your" - kissed left foot - "slave" - kissed right foot - "mom".

"Finally! Good! The only reason I am forgiving you is because you called her mom. Never ever even think of such thoughts again. Let's go."

She took him upstairs. She hugged and kissed him. She even took all her clothes off. She even dragged him to the bedroom. He was her husband, after all and his emotional well-being was important to her too. Once he was on the bed, she went down on him. The night's humiliation had rendered him flaccid and he had no sexual appetite. However, this was a challenge to her. She vigorously licked, sucked and pumped him and he finally started growing. Once it started, there was no stopping as he reached his usual average erection. They had sex and Kiran did love it. She told him she will always love him but he had to accept the changes now. He told her he was sorry for his ego and reiterated that, from here on, he was her slave and anything she said would go on. The next morning, she woke up before Kiran and put on a robe. Without any inners, she walked downstairs. The old couple once again stared at her angrily but she did not care. She went straight to Mahesh. Mom was still sleeping which made things easy. She put a finger on her lips and then lifted Mahesh up by his cock. She dragged him to Navithra's room. Her grip on his cock was very strong but Mahesh spent all his energy to suffer silently.

Navithra cursed her for waking her up.

"Oh! It's only one day. You won't die if you wake early once in a while. Now, dry up and take this." She tossed Mahesh's tie at Navi. Navi gleefully took it just to outlet her anger of waking up. As usual, their tug-of-war brought his morning wood down but not before the pain caused him to bawl.

"Do you know why I did this, naked boy?" Sonu asked him.

"Yes, you-" Mahesh started and then started coughing and was unable to continue.

"It's simple. Suppose you insult my husband, there would be no use punishing you, right?"

"Why would he insult your husband?" Navi asked. "Yeah, why indeed, ma'am?" Mahesh mocked, marvelling at his own bravado.

Sonu stared daggers at them both. Then, she started laughing and both Mahesh and Navi joined in. She sat down and Mahesh instantly knelt at her feet.

"I am sorry, ma'am. I was out of line."

"Oh, don't worry about it, sweetie. But, listen to me, both of you. Oh, wake up, bitch!" She thundered when she saw Navi was half-asleep.

"Oh, curse you!" Navi retorted, but stood up, alert. She knew Sonu was planning to enslave her husband. She was unaware of last night's events and it seemed as though Sonu had done it.

"Yes, my husband is now my slave. Yes, I have made it happen. You don't need to know the details. However, know this. My husband is going to walk around naked just like Mahesh. Unlike Mahesh, however, my husband has a small penis. Tiny. You will not say a peep about it. As far as either of you is concerned, Kiran is walking around fully clothed. Understood?"

"And, if I didn't? Suppose I point to him and laugh, what will you do about it?"

Why? Mahesh shouted inside. Why?

"I will not touch you. I will destroy naked boy here. And you, why aren't you licking my feet now?"

"Okay, dude. Chill!" Navi tried to placate her.

"I am not kidding around. If you say anything to my husband, Mahesh will bear the brunt of my fury. Understood?"

"All right. Jeez. I was just kidding around. As far as I am concerned, your husband does not even exist. I will talk to him casually and not say a word. Just don't hurt Mahesh, OK."

Sonu finally deflated her anger. "Sorry, guys. It is just not easy. Destroying someone you love. He thoroughly deserved this. But, he is also a good man. So, I had to make sure. Sorry, Mahesh."

"It's all right, ma'am. No hard feelings from me. After all, I am finally not the only naked slave I know and that is good for me."

"Well, don't quite forgive me just yet." Sonu replied with an evil smile. Mahesh instantly stiffened. He knew this could not be good for him.

"Navi, I am sorry I woke you up. However, I always sleep very quickly after Kiru goes down on me. Just a tip."

Navi realised what Sonu said. She was going to order the slave to do just that, anyway, but she acted as though that thought had not come to her at all. Mahesh shot a look of pure hatred at Sonu who just smiled, blew him a kiss and left.

"Close the door, Mahesh." Navi commanded. And then, the one sentence which Mahesh hated the most. "Privacy is very important, isn't it, naked boy?"

Sonu laughed loudly at the sight of Mahesh closing the door while staring daggers at her.

12