Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 08

Story Info
The conclusion.
4.3k words
3.91
4.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

Mahesh was walking around with a spring in his step. It was surprising to see him happy because he was completely naked for almost the entire day. He was serving six different women as their slave. He kissed, licked and worshipped their feet repeatedly throughout the day, completely naked. He was up at 5:30 AM. He kissed his mother's feet and gave her coffee. He then put on some clothes for the only 45 minutes to one hour of the day since he would start going to the ground at that time. There, he was made to run vigorously, then forced to do a bunch of exercises which made him exhausted. He would still not have any respite as he would then start doing the house chores for either Aishu or Madhu which took nearly three hours. Again, once he entered their house, he promptly stripped off every last item of his clothing. Once he completed them, he had some respite if they went to work. If not, they would start ordering him to do humiliating tasks. Like jumping up and down, do stretching exercises, sometimes even dance. Dancing naked was what he hated the most but the women revelled in it. They frequently made him twirl his cock or turn around and twerk and laughed uncontrollably at his bobbing ass. While he cried a lot about it initially, he eventually told him to steel himself and was now silently complying to their orders.

His cock added to his misery. It has raging hard all the time and it was horrible. The pain was huge and the women did not allow him any relief. He had been forbidden to touch himself and he did not dare do it without their knowledge either. He knew that even if he did it secretly, he would not be able to look at them in they eye and lie to them if they asked him point-blank later. He had once thrown all dignity into the winds and begged Aishwarya to let him rub himself. Big mistake! She looked at him with open disgust and punished him. Not beatings or spankings. Even that would have been preferable. She had told him that he was to rub himself vigorously but ensure that he should not orgasm. Mahesh rubbed himself furiously only to come to the edge. However, Aishu would sense that he was about to blow and would abruptly order him to stop. He would then get down on all fours and clutch his cock like a life support desperately trying to stop himself. He begged Aishu for release but she showed him no mercy. He knew that, if he came without permission, he would be paraded outdoors naked and he could never let that happen. Mahesh fell to Aishu's feet and begged her to forgive him. Aishu still looked contemptuous and ordered him to lick her shoes for an hour as punishment. Mahesh thanked her for being merciful and started licking. He had never broached the subject again but it was not easy.

However, he was smiling and springing since he was finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. He would stop being their slave in a few days. A matter that caused shocked disappointment to Banu when they were having dinner at her place.

"You mean to tell me I will not be seeing that gigantic cock and that beautiful red tush anymore?" Banu asked. Aishu and Madhu looked at each other. Considering Banu was older, they had been nervous about how she would feel about all this but they were continuously surprised. She had no compunctions with the male nudity. She was merciless with her two slaves. Vishwa, in particular, felt her brunt everyday. They had repeatedly seen him in tears, actual tears. His croaking voice when he spoke to them told them that he was repeatedly going down on Banu. Banu seemed to be using him as a stress-reliever. Frequently ordering him to strip naked and pleasure her with his tongue. Once she came, she would leave her shoes there and go to the office shower. Vishwa had to lick her shoes until she came back upon which she would send him back to work without so much as an acknowledgment. And, when he went back, Aishu and Madhu would be waiting there to lambast him about the delay he was taking with his work. None of them had any sympathy for him. If he did not like things, he could leave the company.

In addition, his mornings were now spent in Banu's lawn. He walked over to her house, knocked on her door three times and knelt as per her instructions. Banu would come open the door at her leisure and hand him the gardening equipments. The first equipment she gave was a loincloth. Vishwa promptly took off all his clothes and wore the loincloth. Banu added more salt by talking about how they had tried this on Mahesh and it was woefully short with more than half his cock still visible and yet it more than sufficiently covered Vishwa's tiny dicklet. Vishwa frequently bemoaned the fact that, while Mahesh got stiff the second he presented himself naked to the ladies, he, Vishwa, had the opposite effect and the humiliation only made him flaccid. Banu, knowing this, taunted him mercilessly. Vishwa, clad in only his loincloth watered the plants, trimmed the grass wherever needed, removed the weeds and plucked the flowers which he returned to Banu. He did this really quickly since he was nervous about being seen. The tall fence hid him well but there were open areas. However, Banu's neighbours were thankfully late sleepers and he managed to be unseen. The one good thing, one small good thing, was that Banu had given him a raise with which he was able to convince his parents he was doing well and also justified the far more hours he spent in office.

Coming to Mahesh, Banu was quite free with her hands. She slapped, smacked and punished him for the smallest of mistakes. Mahesh, who had felt Aishu and Madhu were cruel to him at one point now found himself nostalgic about the way they treated him. But, he had to say this for Banu. She had repeatedly asked him - asked, not ordered - him to go down on her and when he refused, she did not force him. He did not know which one he preferred. Actually, he did. He would ideally prefer neither the physical punishments nor the oral sex. However, when he went down on Aishu or Madhu, he found himself thinking that getting beaten up was better. But when Banu would thrash him, he found himself longing to give them oral instead of this. However, all this was coming to an end, and he could not help looking smug as he watched Banu get angry at losing a slave.

"Sorry, Banu." Sorry for Banu? When were they ever going to apologise to me? "But that was the deal. He will continue to stay naked at home or when he comes to our house, but he is no longer a slave."

At this, Banu pulled him to her and gave a thorough lashing. Mahesh begged her to stop which only increased her intensity. Aishu and Madhu watched smiling as their slave went from a smug smile to tears. Banu was not done and ordered him to sit on a chair. He had not sat on any furniture for the last three months. Aishu had told him that it was to ensure he never shed any pubic hair. But then, Aishu frequently shaved or trimmed his balls- yet another action that made his cock further engorged- so that it was bald, and there could have been no question of it. However, when he had raised this point to her, she gave a simple answer.

"Go ahead. Sit on that sofa." The look on her face made him so weak that he did the only natural thing to do. He bent down, kissed her feet and begged her to forgive him. He longed to sit on a chair since the floors were sometime very cold. Today, he finally understood the statement, "Be careful what you wish for. You might get it." Mahesh begged Banu to allow him to stand which earned him one more vicious spank. Crying, he sat on a chair. As expected, that set his ass on fire and he jumped up immediately. Banu, expecting it, was ready to give one more but was stopped by Aishu. Mahesh, however, cried some more before sitting on the chair with great difficulty. All smugness in his face thrashed away, Banu sat back, satisfied.

"So, tell me once ag-" she turned to Mahesh. "Stop sobbing loudly unless you want an encore." Mahesh forced himself to be silent. Aishu and Madhu continued as though there was no interruption.

"Well, that was the plan. Mahesh stops being a slave from next Monday. Of course, there will be times when we will use his services. And, naked boy." Mahesh looked up, still in tears. "You are still a slave to your mother. Never forget that. That is forever. If you try to act up to her and I get a word!" Mahesh quailed. No matter what, when Aishu looked threateningly at him, he just quailed. If he had not been in pain, he would have automatically knelt in front of her.

"Also, Navi and Sonu will also occasionally use you for something and I expect you to obey them. If you think they are going too much, call me, we will discuss and I will take a decision which I expect you to obey."

"Yes, ma'am" came the instant reply which made Banu groan.

"Come on, how on Earth do you expect me to give this up?" Mahesh smiled inwardly but hid it well enough.

"Sorry, Banu. But that is the deal!" Aishu smiled mischievously. "In fact, it looks as if most of his mistresses will continue to use him except, of course, for you."

At this, Mahesh raised up and looked hatefully at Aishu. Why? Just why? That hate soon turned into fear when he saw the look on Banu. Banu, who only now realised this had darkened and looked terrifying. However, when she saw the scared look on Mahesh's face, she started laughing. She walked over and pulled him into a hug.

"Relax, naked boy, I am just playing with you." She lifted him up easily and sat him on her lap. However, in her mind, she was already plotting. There was a way to continue Mahesh's enforced slavery. The seed had already been dropped a week ago when Mahesh had informed her about the college he was going to. Her neice, Sruthi, from out of town was going to the same college. She was the key.

She discussed her plans the next day with Aishu and Madhu. All they had to do was expose Mahesh, naked and tied up, to Shruthi and give him to her as a gift. They were both steadfast against it. Banu, who had allowed them some leeway and generally been friendly with them now saw them openly fighting her and she tried to put her foot down. Aishu and Madhu vociferously fought back. They would not allow Mahesh to come to any more harm. The shouting was heard through the whole office. She sent them back harshly and barked at Vishwa to come in. An hour later, she called them back during which they could hear Vishwa whimpering in the bathroom and his clothes on the floor. She finally gave them an acceptable solution. She would arrange a lunch with Shruthi. It was up to Shruthi to woo Mahesh. Aishu and Madhu would allow it only if she was ready to be his girlfriend.

The next day, Mahesh started tearing up when he heard that they were to have dinner for the next three days with Banu. Banu was cruel with him and he dreaded spending three evenings in a row with her. However, looking at him, Aishu and Madhu reassured him that, since Banu's niece was coming to visit, Mahesh will not be treated as a slave. That made him smile gleefully for the first time in weeks. Looking at him happy, Aishu and Madhu cursed themselves and cursed Banu. They hated lying and deceiving their baby. But, they had discussed the things and come to a decision. If Mahesh accepted Shruthi as his mistress, they would continue to have a naked slave for themselves. They both knew that this was a thrill they could not do without. But, if Mahesh did not want to, then he would hate them for trying to deceive him. But then, they were willing to take that risk. If for nothing else, then, for the fact that, in that case, Mahesh would leave them and he would be free.

And so, the next day, the three of them went to Banu's house for dinner. And, it was hook, line and sinker. Mahesh was instantly smitten. Shruthi noted his reactions and was really amused. Looking at his babbling, non-athletic physique, she was not even remotely interested in him. However, the three older women had sensed this. Mahesh was ordered not to wear underwear. When he had protested, he was given the option of not wearing underwear or not wearing anything. Without his underwear and some baggy pants, Shruthi could see the bulge. She was sure that he was only semi-hard and yet, she could see that his organ was massive. Her hometown, while not exactly archaic was still conservative and Shruthi was a virgin although there were boys who had fondled her breasts. Even this was done very secretly. All with her consent, of course. Shruthi had found very early on that men were not really the stronger sex in her case. She could hold off two or three able-bodied men with relative ease.

She tested the waters asking Mahesh to get her some water. No please and no thank you. When he returned, he was almost fully stiff and Shruthi whistled, actually whistled. She decided she would say yes if he asked her out. But, to her angst, he couldn't ask her out even though it was obvious that he really wanted to. This always angered her. Boys who could not even dare ask out girls always angered her. When they were done with dinner, she just ordered him to clear the plates and he hurried to obey. Two days later, during which she dreamed twice about him taking her with his massive organ, she could not resist anymore and asked him out. Mahesh was overjoyed and accepted. That evening, they went on a date during which her opinion and respect for him rose heavily. She adored his obvious devotion to his mother. Simultaneously, she used him as the putty that he was, making him carry her bag, open and close doors for her etc. Mahesh, on his part, was by now used to being submissive to women and played along gladly. Unfortunately, this sealed his fate.

When they went back to Banu's house, the three women beamed at their plan going well. Once they were done with dinner, Mahesh dutifully cleared the plates on his own. Shruthi was puzzled since boys rarely were this submissive. Even if they had no chance against her, they protested at least a little bit. Something was off and she decided to push the limits further.

"Mahesh, my feet are really aching. Massage both of them."

Mahesh, who was used to it, kissed her feet first as he did with the other women. Then, he froze.

Shruthi, who was taken aback by him kissing her feet rallied almost immediately. "Why did you stop? And, I cannot believe you kissed my feet."

Banu decided to take matters into her hands. "That is how we have trained him."

"Trained?" Shruthi asked, incredulously.

Banu ordered Mahesh to look at her. When he did, the look on her eyes terrified him.

"Strip!" She ordered. Mahesh was so scared that he took his pants off before realising he still was not wearing any underwear. Horrified, he covered his dick. Banu promptly went after him. Shruthi was so shocked at the sudden change in the environment that she did not say a word. Aishu and Madhu took advantage of her shock and regaled her with what had happened. Shruthi, while still shocked could see the advantages for her. She was planning on losing her virginity soon enough. She wanted a boyfriend. She also preferred to have one who was fully under her thumb- no, under her feet. Of course, she could force any one to do so, but Mahesh was already in that zone. Plus, he was a decent, good-natured man. She made up her mind and asked her aunt to stop smacking him.

Mahesh was still wearing his shirt and was desperately trying to cover his cock. Humiliated at being treated in this way in front of his new crush, he came forward in tears and assumed the only position that felt normal to him. He knelt in front of the four women.

"Take off the remaining clothes."

"Please."

"Mahesh, when I tell you something I expect you to obey. Now!" Shruthi menaced and Mahesh promptly took off his shirt. Out of habit, he folded it and Shruthi whistled again.

"Listen to me, naked boy." That insulting moniker again. "I like you and you like me. That is obvious. I am naturally dominating and you are naturally servile. That is obvious too. So, here's the deal, I don't need a normal boyfriend. You cannot be a normal boyfriend either. If it was possible, you would not have been doing things for me. Washing dishes, getting me drinks, holding by bag etc, you are already a natural submissive so don't try to get all macho against me. Of course, I will not force you. You want to be my boyfriend, then here are the rules. You become my slave. You will move out from your mom's house and live with me in my hostel. In there, you will be my slave and you will spend every second indoors completely naked. If you agree to this, we can continue dating. Else, we can be friends and I promise I will not reveal anything to anyone. Yes or no. If yes, crawl over here and lick my shoes. If not, stand up, get dressed and you can leave."

Mahesh weighed things. He knew he was smitten. He also knew he could trust Shruthi even if she was humiliating him. He also knew this. He would never be able to find a girlfriend this hot on his own his whole life. Plus, he was already serving women anyway and this would only make things official. He crawled forward and started licking her shoes. Shruthi slowly lifted him up with her legs. She then slapped him. When he opened his mouth, she closed it with hers. The three women had made him lick their pussy nearly a hundred times. They had even made him lick their asses. But, he had never been kissed once and he hungrily wolfed her tongue. Shruthi, knowing she had humiliated him badly, decided to work on his clumsiness in the future. Once she dropped him down, he spoke up.

"But, mom will be alone. She is not well."

Aishu spoke up. "I will talk to your mother. You need to spend some time away from her for both of your good. Mom needs to know that she can't be fully dependant on you all the time and you need to move out from her thumb. At least, this is the only way mom would agree to get her aching legs checked out."

Mahesh had come to this conclusion a while ago. He knew he and his mother were co-dependant. However, he would never have the nerve to say it directly to his mother. He decided to go with Aishu's decisions. Once again, he continued and did the only thing that felt was natural and crawled around kissing the feet of the other women. When he came to Banu, he hesitated. Banu was always really cruel with him and he was always scared of going near her. Banu kept her face expressionless and silently dared him to leave without kissing her feet. Mahesh, clever enough to know what she expected, went to her feet and kissed them. Banu lifted him up and hugged him.

Mom readily agreed to Mahesh moving out. With the initial thrill of using her son as a naked slave gone, she was starting to feel really guilty for putting him through all this. Not to mention, watching Sonu and Navithra torture him naked in front of her very eyes made her sad. However, she always found that, she felt sorry for him only when he was not around. Once she saw Mahesh naked and in all his glory, all her second thoughts washed away. Just looking at his sad face made her want to further humiliate him. She wanted to punish, harass and hurt him. She loved watching the tears come in his eyes. It gave her a massive sexual thrill. She had even actively encouraged both Sonu and Navi to be even more punishing with him unbeknownst to Mahesh.

However, she also helped him. Once again, unknown to him, she repeatedly snatched Sonu and Navi's phones and ensured they never had any images of him. They were both religiously careful and mom never found any image. In addition, she had been planning to change no-pants-wednesdays into bikini-Wednesdays. She had already informed Navi and Sonu and they had been all for it. When they were home on Wednesdays, they would stay in their bikinis. It was a small thing they wanted to do to give something back to their slave. Now, Mahesh was missing out on this on his own. The thought of Mahesh's disappointed face when she told him this brought so much laughter she nearly cried.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers
12