Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Additionally, now that Mahesh was going to move out, she saw no reason anymore to reject Aishu's offer of having her legs checked. However, she insisted on an Ayurveda treatment.

Mom was also very happy that Mahesh had found himself a girlfriend. Although he would be a slave to her, she didn't mind. This was what men were good for. They were handy to have around. To fetch things, open and close doors, wash clothes, serve food, clean, clean and serve. Making boys do all this naked was just an added thrill. Aishu, Madhu and Shruthi had talked to her and it was full disclosure. In fact, Aishu even told her that they planned in this to happen. Something that even surprised Shruthi. Mom accepted all due to a simple fact. Mahesh had sealed his own fate. He could have walked away and gone with the original plan. To be a naked slave only to her, his mother and forget the others. Through all this, she knew it would be advantageous if Mahesh lived a few months away from home. Of course, he would be in the same city and anytime she needed him, one phone call and he would rush over, strip naked, kneel and be ready to serve her. In addition, she secretly planned to try online dating with the help of one of the girls. It was better if she was alone for that.

Mahesh spent the next three days packing. The women intended to take the maximum advantage. Aishu had explained to Shruthi about the number of times he went down on them. Shruthi consented and informed her decision to Mahesh. He would serve the women anyway they saw fit over the next three days. If that meant going down on them, then that too. Navithra's eyes shined like diamonds as she decided to keep him at it for a whole night. Midway, she woke up groggily and looked at him. She was completely naked too but Mahesh was blindfolded, so it made no difference to him.

"Oh, you poor thing. Are you still licking me?"

"Yes, ma'am. Mahesh croaked."

"Ok. You must be really tired licking my pussy."

Mahesh grinned. "Yes, ma'am."

"You can stop licking my pussy, then." "Tha-" Mahesh started when Navithra turned around and pushed him to her ass with her legs.

"You can continue with my ass."

Mahesh teared up. To be lulled into thinking she would show mercy and then turning it around was brutal. But, that was what Navithra always was. Brutal and cruel. Plus, Navithra farted heavily in her sleep. Mahesh was frequently treated to her disgusting farts but he did not dare stop licking her even once.

Mahesh moved into his new accomodation the day before he was to join college. He and Shruthi rented a house instead of going to a college hostel. It was a decent 1-bedroom house with a decent kitchen. Sponsored, of course, by Banu, Aishu and Madhu. Shruthi had demanded this as restitution for tormenting Mahesh. However, she had an ulterior motive. She imagined herself as the most popular woman in college, especially among the females frequently throwing parties at this house. She knew that, very soon, Mahesh would be entertaining and serving a decent bunch of women in the nude. This house would be their playpen. Mahesh would not have one second of peace inside the house as he would be used and abused by all her friends and the thought of it made her so turned on that she just tore both his and her clothes off and took him right in the hall floor. Mahesh, who himself was losing his own virginity smiled even though he was fully aware of the future consequences.

12