Mai and Sam Pt. 01

Story Info
Two girls foray into sapphic delights.
947 words
4.31
8.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mai felt the buzz of her phone in the pocket of her soft beige trenchcoat. Nervously she took it out and read: The doors open, come straight up 😉

Those six little words sent a shiver of excitement all down her body, the heat pooling in her belly and a warm feeling spreading thru her loins. This was really happening.

Slowly pushing open the door she stepped inside and closed it silently behind her. The house was dark, her shiny black heels made a ticking sound on the hard wood floor, echoing softly. She could see a light coming from a half open door at the top of the stairs, her heart quickened as the images of what might happen flooded her mind. Beneath her coat her soft black panties were already moist, she steeled herself and made her way up the stairs.

She paused at the door, peeking in. The line of sight to the bed obscured by a dresser, but she could see two shapely calves curled, slightly parted, resting on the covers. She took a breath and entered the room, pushing her wavy sandy blonde hair behind one shoulder, she stepped into view.

There she was, Sam, the girl she had been chatting with for so many days. She looked breathtaking, a vision in black and red lace, distracted by a book, her hand already toying with her clit thru the fabric of her thong. Mai took a moment to take her in, her eyes drinking in every detail. Fuck she was even more delicious in the flesh! Her heavy breasts falling out of her lacy bra, the soft smooth skin of her stomach and those tiny matching panties was enough to make Mai even wetter.

She coughed slightly and Sam looked up from her book, her hand not moving from its position on her heat.

"Well come on over then." she breathed quietly 'Let me see what I've been thinking about all this time!"

Mai blushed shyly and reached to untie the belt which was securing her coat in place, letting it drape open to reveal her semi nakedness. With deliberate languid movements she let it fall to the floor. Sam smiled wryly at what was in front of her. Mai stood clad in a shiny black satin balconette bra and matching thong, her breasts spilling over the cups invitingly. She walked forward shedding the shiny black heels and made her way barefoot to the base of the bed. Leaning forward, her tits almost escaping from their satin prison, she crawled onto the covers, her hands either side of Sam's body. As their skin touched both girls shivered with anticipation.

Mai's stomach rubbing against Sam's slickness, she kisses her all the way up to her mouth, lingering for a second on each of her nipples, nipping lightly thru the sheer fabric. They kiss long and hard, hands moving to stroke eachothers back and sides. Mai gasped. The soft fullness of Sam's lips is such a difference from the rough mouth of her husband. They lock eyes for a moment, the passion apparent, kissing more deeper and more hungrily, their tongues intertwined.

Sam gasps as Mai pulls her panties aside and slips two fingers into her.

"Mmmm you're really ready." Mai moans, sliding her fingers in and out deliciously slowly.

Sam's body rising to meet Mai as she rocks gently back and forth, God she needed this. The heat growing in her groin was unbearable. Mai removes her hand and kneels back, licking the wetness from her fingers.

"You taste so good, I want to taste you some more."

With one deft movement she slides off Sam's panties and lowers her tongue onto her erect clit. Sucking it slowly, spreading her lips and flickering quickly. Mai expertly licked the length of her sex, spreading the juices all the way up to the clit, flinching her tongue carefully over and over until Sam was bucking with need.

"Please," She begged softly "I need you in me now, please."

Without missing a beat she slid her two fingers back into her dripping warmth, her tongue still working it's way over her clit. Sam's head rolling back, revelling in the sensation building deep within her. Mai looked up and moaned onto Sam's swollen clit, the look of pure ecstasy on Sam's face and the sound of her moans making her wild with wanting too.

She moved her fingers tantalising slow, finding the ridge of her gspot and massaged it gently, exerting the smallest amount of pressure, twitching the tips of her fingers in a rhythmic motion until she could feel the tightening in Sam's stomach. Increasing the pressure bit by bit until Sam was begging for release, her whole body rigid with need. She was so wet, Mai sucked, licked and pulsated her fingers delicately, sending Sam into a powerful spasm. Juices flooding out of her twitching pussy as she came hard, murmuring oh my God over and over as she throbbed on the still moving fingers inside her. Mai continued to pulse her hand, riding the orgasm as Sam moaned and bucked beneath her. Tiny waves of pleasure taking over her body, and sending her mind crazy, one orgasm flowing after the other as Mai's tongue flickered in unison with her hand.

Delirious with sensation Sam collapsed, her every nerve ending sparked with pleasure. Panting hard, still reeling from the intensity of her orgasms, Sam is lost in a cloud of satisfaction. Mai moves slowly up her body, kissing a trail up to her lips, one arm draped across her. They lay entwined for a few minutes, kissing intermittently as the waves subsided.

To be continued...