Mai and Sam Pt. 02

Story Info
Two girls foray into sapphic delights.
1k words
4.64
4.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

continued from part 1

Lying breathless for a few moments, caressing Mai's soft creamy skin, Sam felt euphoric. Tracing lines across one another's stomachs, soft full lips kissing lightly, tongues entwined, the passion still burning like an ember at the edge of a fire.

Sam rolled to the side of the bed, slipped her hands into her heavy oak dresser drawer and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs and a large purple vibrator. Mai gasped, the heat radiating again in her pussy, the size of the toy scaring her a little. She wondered internally how it was going to fit.

Gazing deep into her eyes Sam placed the vibe on the bed and clipped one wrist into the cuffs, securing the other side to the bed post. Kissing down Mai's arm, across her ample bosom and then doing the same to her other wrist. Moving back to the centre she positioned herself to the side of Mai, trailing her fingertips in a languid calculating way across her body. Moving them slowly down inch by inch, taking time to outline the smooth curve of her silk encased breasts. Wishing she had removed them from their shiny black prison before she had cuffed her.

Mai closed her eyes and sank into it, the light touches sending shivers down to her core. Sam reached back into the dresser and pulled out a black silk blindfold, and lifting Mai's head gently, she secured it over her eyes. Reaching under her she quickly unclasped the bra, pushing it up over her chest, revealing Mai's perky tits. Marvelling at her perfect round nipples, the areola slightly darker brown than her own, the tip small and protruding. Cupping her with one hand Sam leans in to suck on her, taking the hardened peak deep into her mouth. Mai moans, a deep wanting building, pushing her chest up towards Sam's greedy lips, her hand squeezing gently, grazing her teeth on the nipple before moving again. Mai was lost in the sensations. The loss of her sight and being unable to move her arms was magnifying every touch.

Sam continued her assault. Flickering her tongue against Mai's pale freckled skin, tasting, lightly brushing with her fingers as she trailed down. Moving with super tickly motions across her skin, drawing soft tantalising lines over her breasts and sides, so slow and delicious that Mai is squirming with need, her long slender legs pressed together, wetness and heat growing with every movement.

Sam pauses, turns on the vibe and gently parts her legs, they fall open with ease. With one smooth movement Sam gently presses the buzzing against Mai's clit, the vibration sending small waves of pleasure right thru to her centre. Leaning forward and taking her nipple in to her mouth again, Mai is surrounded in the rapture, every nerve on fire with wanting. Her nipples aching as the tremors buzz into her clit, it's so sensitive she can't help but move her hips into the onslaught, her body nagging to be fulfilled. Sam turned up the speed, moving it slowly, spreading the wetness along the length of her sex, releasing her nipple and using two fingers she spreads her pussy, teasing the entrance to heaven with the tip. Mai's body tenses, the need to be penetrated so strong, her swollen clit singing. The vibe is good but she really wants to be sucked, licked and nibbled into submission. Wanting to be able to use her hands, unable to move Sam's head down faster to where she is needing it.

Her body on fire with desire, whimpering as Sam leans in and adds her tongue to the barrage of pleasure. Lapping eagerly, sucking firmly, her tongue and the vibe are dually sending shockwaves thru every nerve. Mai's stomach tenses, she can feel the orgasm building so quickly, fighting against the urge to cum so fast, but the pressure and the vibration is making her delirious. The cuffs chaffing her wrists as she wriggles and tries to hold back. She wants to touch so badly it's torture.

Sam's tongue working her hot little nub, her hand on her breasts, tweaking, kneading and caressing, and the vibe sliding slowly and deliberately between her lips. Her body begins to float with desire. Mai's clit is throbbing and the soft insistent feel of Sams expert movements making her hips rise up instinctively, urging Sam to slip inside, her pussy dripping and hungry. Mai's breathing becomes ragged and deep, her moans escalating as her clit is licked, Sam's tongue flicking so delectably.

Finally Sam slips the vibe in to her dripping hole, the girth stretching her tight pussy and sending tremors onto her gspot, in and out just one inch a time. Mai can't control her hips, rising up trying to get it deeper, arms straining at the cuffs, God she wants to touch her. Head thrown back in sheer ecstasy at the sweet torture being inflicted on her.

Sam moves her other hand onto Mai's clit, still licking she lightly pinches her between her thumb and forefinger, rolling it lightly in circles as she laps with her tongue and lips, the vibe going in a little more with each thrust. Angling the vibe just right, Sam presses it up into the roof of Mai's pussy, moving it mere millimetres at a time in a deliberate tiny motion and quickly turns up the speed before moving her hand back to tweak Mai's juicy clit.

The juices are flowing from Mai like a waterfall, she is pure pleasure right now, her legs instinctively move over Sam's shoulders and she bucks up into her mouth. The passion getting stronger and stronger until she finally feels herself falling over the edge, her body violently spasming as she orgasms, the strongest orgasm she has ever had, head swimming, pussy throbbing onto the vibe. Her legs shaking so forcefully they slip off Sam's shoulders and flop onto the bed, twitching, her stomach contracting with every wave.

Sam slows her movements, turns the vibe to its lowest setting and gently removes it, kissing her way back up her body, she releases the cuffs and cradles into Mai. Leaving the blindfold in place, she pulls her towards her and holds her in a tight embrace as the shaking subsides.

To be continued.....