Maia and the Jade Statue

Story Info
Maia, a famous archaeological researcher, finds the statue.
2.4k words
4.31
5.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ayay23
ayay23
1 Followers

My first story. Let me know what you think!

Themes: magic, tomb-raiding, non-con, monster, 1female, 1monster, mind-control

--------------------------------------------------------

Maia Silverton had been on a hunt for the legendary jade statue, its promise of eternal youth and prosperity driving her forward. After countless clues followed, ancient texts studied, and distant relatives tracked down, her jeep now rattled through the jungle with speed. Nothing was going to stop her from reaching her destination.

Maia finally reached her destination and beheld the grand temple standing in the sun, an ancient relic of a bygone era. She had no time to waste; she needed to find the jade statue and unlock its power. Digging through the wreckage, she suddenly stumbled upon a jade door that opened into a hidden room. In the dimly lit chamber stood the 6-foot-tall jade statue whose polished surface gleamed softly. Its ancient curves spoke of untold mysteries waiting to be uncovered.

Gripping the statue tightly, Maia closed her eyes and whispered a prayer of thanks to the gods as she set her intention. When she opened them again, the statue seemed brighter in color than before and its curves were more defined. She could feel its magical powers radiating from it like rays of sunshine.

With one final step towards completing her journey, Maia knew the power of the jade statue was hers.

Maia felt as though her journey was nearly complete as she clutched the jade statue tightly against her body, caressing it like a newborn child. Her fingers expertly moved down its body until she found something unexpected: a drop of moisture clinging to the tip of the statue's cold, phallic member.

Without hesitation, she pinched off the droplet and

brought it up to her nose cautiously. No sulfur smell. She had come this far; what would a little taste hurt? Maia pulled out her canteen, ready to douse her tongue if it turned out to be poisonous as she put the droplet on her tongue.

Instantly, all her fatigue seemed to disappear and she felt lighter on her feet, younger and more alive than ever before. What could this strange substance be? Was there a larger pool hidden beneath the chamber?

Unable to contain her curiosity any longer, Maia took a step forward but felt something beneath her foot give way. Suddenly, the door sealed shut and Maia started to panic - what have I done?!

The darkness engulfed her as she frantically rummaged through her bag for a light source, until suddenly the room was illuminated by a line of blazing fire burning on a tiny shelf jutting from the wall.

"At least I won't die in the dark..."

She nervously treaded across the room, examining the stone floor littered with mysterious symbols and arrows pointing in multiple directions in the chamber. Her attention then shifted to an inconspicuous switch tucked behind one of the symbols which she cautiously pressed with her fingertip, nothing happened.

"DAMN IT! What kind of ancient prison is this?!" Frustration had taken over her sanity as she scanned every inch of the eerie chamber for clues of how to deactivate the switch that Maia had pressed. After hours of close inspection Maia stumbled upon an epiphany whilst talking out loud in the corner.

"Wait a minute, when I touched that peg on the floor before pressing the switch, I felt something cold... could it be?..".

With haste Maia inspected every minuscule detail of the symbol that pointed to some place in the room, the statue; Suddenly her eyes locked onto an annotation engraved around the base of the statue - focused on it's midsection.

"It must be some sort of sequence!". Without wasting any time she carefully touched the the statue and while tapping the peg on the floor. Nothing happened.

"Gah, what the hell! This must be it." she protested.

She refocused. "I figured some of it out... great. But now how do reactivate the door mechanism?"

Maia's fingers trembled against the cool stone of the statue as she frantically searched for some hidden switch or mechanism. As she explored further, her hands lingered on the large member and she felt it stirring beneath her touch. It was warm and seemed to be growing in size before her eyes.

She gasped as a realization dawned on her - if she continues to rub this phallic creature, eventually its lever will reach a certain height and unlock the door, letting her out! Or maybe the switch that had momentarily appeared would pop back up and she could hit it again. But either way, it seemed like this bizarre relic was the key to freedom.

With determination, Maia got to work; slowly caressing and rubbing the strange sculpture until it began to rise higher and higher. Yet even with its unusual bend in the middle, it still continued to grow taller as if reacting naturally to her touch.

"Im hungry and just rubbing this old damn stature like an idiot!" she smacked her hand against the head of the phallus, it moved ever so slightly.

The tip of the penis yet again secreted some of the chemical that Maia had tasted.

"Whoa! I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner! If this thing rises like when a man gets excited, it will probably also secrete this chemical when I rub its head."

She tasted the chemical again, her energy returning slowly. She needed more.

She continued to run her hands against the tip and bit by bit, more of this wonder chemical came out. But at this pace, it would take her hours to get a proper amount for a meal...of sorts.

Maybe if I excite it further, it will give me more. She thought.

"Ugh, this is crazy. Do I really need to suck this jade stone to get more?" she looked up into the eyes of the statue.

She sighed and placed her pack at the foot of the statue and placed her knees on top. The room was also becoming quite hot so she decided to take off her top. Her tan bra flopped out of her shirt, her flat abs shining with sweat in the glinting firelight.

"Better get started. This place is starting to get too hot and cramped." she said to herself.

She placed her lips where her fingers had ran along the tip of the phallic object and began licking it. The taste was sweeter than she had anticipated.

She continued to lick the huge rod, her lips now hugging the tip with her tongue running up and down the hole to lap up as much of the special jade juice as possible.

Wow,I wouldn't mind having some of this chemical in my diet. It's so energizing.

"I just hope its not a drug." she retorted.

She looked up at the statue while continuously licking the phallus. The cock was now at full mast given Maia's renewed sense of desperation.

Little did she know that slowly but surely, she was waking up this statue, the friction of her hands and her tongue were coaxing the entity to return.

Ugh, this still is not enough.

She hungrily sucked on the tip of the stone member, her lips gliding up and down as she desperately sought out a release from her hunger. Her tongue darted in and out of its small opening, seeking more of the energizing chemical that she sensed it contained. Suddenly, Maia looked up at the statue and saw that its eyes were glowing green.

"What's happening to me - am I imagining this?" She quickly pulled off the cock to look at it and the hole only for its eyes stop glowing.

"Well, an hour has passed and I'm almost desperate," Maia thought aloud as she unconsciously started to take off her bra, then her skirt and panties. Curiosity and frustration flooded through her body.

With newfound vigor, Maia knelt back down to the cock, continuing to suck with increased speed as she simultaneously pleasured her own body with her hand. A moan escaped from deep within her as the taste of its stone member made her crave climaxing more. She pushed her tongue deeper into the hole, attempting to reach even further for what she needed.

As she continued to lick and suck, Maia felt something strange begin to happen; the statue was starting to whizz and buzz and suddenly a large surge of the chemical shot out directly into her mouth. She welcomed it eagerly, letting it fill her up.

She drank as much as she could, half of it spilling to the floor. Once the flow had stopped, she felt so awake, so energized. She didn't want more, but she didn't know when it would come back. She dropped to the floor and started collecting the substance.

Little did she know the statue was starting to shift, to move with a devious purpose.

Suddenly she felt a chill run down her spine. There was something different in the air, something sinister that was not there before. She turned around and let out a gasp when she saw how close the statue had gotten. The statue lurched forward and grabbed her leg in a stone grip.

The statue then picked her up and positioned her head directly in front of its cock.

"What?! Oh my god!"

This can't be happening. It must be the liquid...

As it thrust deep into her throat, Maia felt the hard stone press at the back of her mouth. It kept thrusting deeper and harder until she thought it would tear her in two.

At this point there was no fighting this nightmare -- drugs had taken over her mind and body completely. She felt herself losing consciousness as the hallucination took hold.

Maia's eyes widened with horror as she felt the statue pulse, its huge cock seemingly preparing itself. With a powerful thrust, it pushed down her throat and Maia could feel it stretching her insides wider than ever before. She wanted to scream in agony, but all that came out were muted gags as her throat was filled with its massive size.

The statue then released another wave of spunk that surged directly into her stomach, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body that she couldn't control. The sensation was almost too much for her to bear as she tried to regain control over herself.

The statue then dropped her to the floor, providing her a few brief moments to catch her breath.

The statues eyes glowed intensely. Maia had a feeling that this wasn't over.

The statue stepped forward towards her, bending down and flattening her to the floor, guiding his cock towards her pussy. Finding his mark quickly, it plunged its rock-hard member slow and calculated, stretching her insides bit by bit.

Maia screamed out in pain at the sudden intrusion, feeling like she would soon be ripped apart from such an immense size inside of her.

The statue started a slow thrust back and forth, leaving Maia in constant turmoil between pleasure and pain. Every motion sent shockwaves through her body. She felt like she was going to explode from pure ecstasy. Her mind was in a state of delirium from the intensity of it all.

Maia could no longer fight back; the statue had taken complete control of her body and emotions as each thrust brought a relentless rush of pleasure that shattered any sense of pain or reluctance.

She felt something deep inside her pushing inward, she knew it had started to tap on her cervix. Each tap sent corrupting waves to her brain, rewriting her confusion and fear about her future into something that simply desired...this.

"y...ye...s..s.sss" she moaned out.

The statue started to slow its pace, focusing on pumping hard, it's large cock pushing inching through her cervix.

"I...its...good. I...love...itg..gg..gives me more" she breathed out as the statue continued to thrust into her.

The statue surprisingly started to slow down, stopping deep inside her. Its tip still forcefully pressing on her cervix.

"W-what? why..."

With a shuddering gasp, Maia found out. Her cervix slowly give way to the pressure, followed by an audible pop as the statue's head slid into the depths of her womb. Her body trembled as it kept still, searing heat radiating out wards.

Maia then let out a loud moan as she felt his hot gooey fluid fill her up, sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her until the blissful sensation rendered her unconscious.

When Maia awoke, a feeling of dread washed over her; she felt different than before, almost as if something was wrong- she was tired again... With horrified realization she looked down - her belly was swollen and seemed to have grown significantly! She tried to shake off the fear rising inside her, but no matter how hard she tried, she felt weak and scared.

As she scanned her surroundings, she glanced at the statue again. Her heart raced as she noticed herself slowly approaching the statue again. She stared at its eyes and before she knew what was happening, she began to touch her sore body with her fingers. Her mind screamed at her to stop, yet something deep down compelled her actions forward....

She couldn't think about anything else than receiving its gift again. She turned around and bent over against the statue, rubbing her ass over its semi-erect cock.

"I need this...I'm so tired. I need to feel full."

She continued to rub and grind against it, shifting her weight from leg to leg, hoping it wouldn't be much longer.

The member started to rise again, guiding itself toward her vagina. Sensing this, she leaned into it once more.

"Yes...." Her eyes started to faintly glow green as she closed them.

---

No one knows what ultimately became of Maia. Search parties looked far and wide for her, but none found her. Rumors of Maia's fate spread throughout the villages. Some whispered that she had been taken by the drug lords that lived in the jungle, while others believed she had simply left with her prize.

But local natives knew better. Over the next several they told their children about the tales of the cursed idol, how it ensnared unsuspecting victims that gotten too comfortable in the jungle. And if you listened closely in those long hours before sunrise or after sunset, you might hear the moans and cries of a female, bound to the statue to indulge in its twisted desires... for all eternity.

The End.

ayay23
ayay23
1 Followers