The Making of a PokeSlut 01 - Houndoom

Story Info
Cassie captures a Houndoom in an unusual manner.
6.7k words
4.72
38.9k
149

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabetts
tabetts
263 Followers

This series is intended to be six parts long, reflecting the maximum number of Pokemon a trainer can carry. This first chapter will be somewhat longer as it needs to set up the scenario/situation before getting to the fucking.

Be warned, this chapter and all subsequent chapters contain hardcore Pokemon on human action, if you don't like that, then please go elsewhere. Your pointlessly negative comments are not needed, just let people enjoy whatever turns them on.

As always, constructive feedback is very much welcome.

The Making of a PokeSlut -- Chapter 1

HOUNDOOM

"And don't come back until you learn some manners!"

"Screw you!" I shouted back, slamming the front door of my families farmhouse.

My name is Cassandra Skye, but everyone calls me Cassie or Cass for short. Only my parents call me by my full name, who I just had a massive fight with.

You see, I want to be a trainer, a Pokemon trainer to be precise. I grew up watching all sorts of skilled and amazing trainers battling on TV and knew from an early age that I wanted to do the same.

Unfortunately, my parents did not feel the same way.

"It's dangerous Cassandra, you could get hurt."

"You don't know anything about being a trainer!"

"Why don't you just stay on the farm with us?"

God they were so annoying. What sort of 18 year old wanted to stay on the family farm and not go off on an adventure? Not this one.

I had just finished getting changed and packing my rucksack when my dad caught me trying to sneak out.

"Where the hell are you going young lady?"

"I'm going to be a trainer, and you can't stop me!"

It only got worse from there. We argued, we shouted, my mum got involved and then everyone was arguing and shouting at everyone else.

I may have said some things that with hindsight I probably regret, but isn't that always the way with teenagers?

So here I am, walking down the dirt road away from the family farm, with a hundred poke dollars to my name and a heart full of optimism. I was going to become a Pokemon trainer!

Of course there was just one problem, I didn't really know how to catch Pokemon, train them or look after them at all. All the Miltank we had on the farm were pre-trained and shipped in from out of town. They were free range and we didn't use them for battling, just for the milk.

"How hard can it be?" I muttered to myself as I walked along. I had seen little kids battling Pokemon, so anyone could do it right?

I stopped by a small creek on the edge of our farm land to fill up my water bottle, catch my breath and take stock of my supplies.

I set down my pack and double checked its contents. I had a few sets of clothes, (mostly denim hot pants and crop tops that I styled after my idol, Hilda), food for a couple of days, some basic toiletries and two poke balls that I had secretly saved up for and bought when we last took a trip into town for farm equipment.

Happy that I hadn't forgotten anything, I filled my bottle in the cool water and took a look at my reflection in it's surface.

I stand at 5' 5" and have long flowing chestnut hair that just reaches my butt. I've been told I'm classically pretty and have a sweet, girl next door vibe with a button nose, dark blue eyes and soft, plump lips. I have nice lean legs and a perky little ass that juts out deliciously (one of the main reasons I love hot pants).

My best feature though, is my tits. I have mockingly been compared to the Miltanks on my farm in the past, and since my massive tits only just seemed to have stopped growing, peaking at a generous H-cup, it's no wonder why. Abnormally for their size, they sit high and proud on my small frame and are capped with fat, sensitive nipples that I swear are perpetually hard.

Finding a bra that fits has always been a nightmare, so I just stopped wearing the damn things. That's why a generous portion of tit flesh can be seen sticking out the top and bottom of the little shirt I'm wearing. Oh well...

I slung my pack back on and continued on my way.

My vague idea of a plan was to catch one of the low level wild Pokemon in the tall grass between my farm and the nearest city, Olivine, which was about a half a days walk away.

Then to practice battling at the trainer school there before setting out for my first gym badge and beyond.

As I walked, I noticed a rustling in the tall grass nearby. I grabbed one my poke balls and snuck forward.

This is it I thought to myself, my first day as a Pokemon trainer.

I crept forward, and was startled as a Pidgey burst out of the grass right in front of me. Reacting on instinct, I threw my poke ball as hard as I could and watched as it soared through the air, catching the Pidgey on its wing.

"Gotcha!" I shouted. Nothing happened.

The ball dropped to the floor, and the Pidgey looked pissed.

"Oh Crap."

The Pidgey flew at me, pecking and scratching. I tried to cover my face so it attacked my arms. I swung round wildly, trying to bat it away. I caught it with the back of my hand and it stopped, squawked loudly at me, then flew away.

I collected my poke ball from the ground, determined to try again.

That was how my day went. I was scratched by a Meowth, bitten by a Rattata, and a Caterpie shot its webbing all over me from a tree. I didn't manage to catch a single one.

"Aaaah, this is stupid!" I shouted, despairing over my lack of success and unsuccessfully trying to get web out of my hair.

Why is this not working? I wondered.

I had tried everything I could think of and had absolutely no success. Was their no way to catch a wild Pokemon without a Pokemon of your own to battle it? If so, that was some catch 22 bullshit right there.

The sun was beginning to set and I knew I wanted to reach the city before nightfall so I could rent a room and get cleaned up. I trudged on, disheartened but still determined.

Once I reached the city a couple of hours later, I used some of my money to rent a cheap room in a motel and got myself cleaned up in its tiny shower. I sat on the bed in nothing but a towel, trying to come up with a plan.

An idea hit me. "The trainer school! Of course..."

Cassie you idiot, why didn't you think of this earlier instead of wasting all that time getting attacked in the wilderness?

I could go to the school when it opens in the morning and they could surely give me some advice on how to catch my first Pokemon. With that plan in mind, I drifted contentedly to sleep.

-

The next morning I arrived at the school bright and early, ready to learn. I was stopped at the door by a big guy in a black jacket that read "SECURITY". I tried to walk nonchalantly past him and was stopped by a big arm crossing my path.

"Sorry Miss, only registered trainers can enter the school" he said in a low rumbling voice.

"Do you have your trainer ID?"

"My what?"

"All trainers are issued an ID card along with their Pokedex. You can't enter the school without proof of ID."

"I don't have one."

"Then I'm afraid I can't let you in."

"But I want to learn how to become a trainer. Please."

"Sorry Miss, I don't make the rules."

"This is bullshit! How am I supposed to learn if you don't let me inside?"

He simply shrugged and turned away from me. What a dick.

I stomped away angrily up the street, planning to go to city hall and see about getting a trainer ID when I decided to give him a piece of my mind. I spun around without looking and crashed straight into another person. A tall thin man wearing a lab coat.

"Hey! Watch it!"

"I'm so sorry. I... hey wait, are you a Pokemon Professor?"

"Yes I am. Professor Shagbark, pleased to meet you."

The expression on my face probably said everything I needed to without speaking.

He sighed, and then began explaining as I'm sure he had a thousand times before.

"It's a real tree okay. Look it up. Every Professor has to be named after a bloody tree for some reason and there are only so many trees and many more Professors."

"Some of us weren't as lucky as others."

"Stupid dickhead Oak was having a real laugh when he came up with this one" he mumbled to himself.

"Okaaay..."

"Anyway, If you're a Professor, you can help me." I smiled brightly.

"I want to become a trainer but I don't know how."

"Oh no. No way."

"I am not doing this again. Why does every country bumpkin kid think I'm going to help them become a trainer. Does it look like I have three very valuable, very rare Pokemon I'm just going to give away or something?"

"Please, I just need some advice on how to catch my own at least."

"The school is right there, they can help you."

"But I can't get in!"

"Because you're not a trainer yet, of course."

I gave him my best puppy dog eyes, hoping for some sympathy.

"Sorry kid, not my problem."

He made to walk past me but I moved in front of him, blocking him with my body.

"Wait please, I'll do anything to be a trainer. You have to help me!"

The Professor looked down, no doubt getting an eyeful of my massive cleavage.

His eyes widened and he stood back, taking a long look at me. It was like he was suddenly seeing me for the first time.

"Well...."

"There might be one way for you to become a trainer."

"I'll do it!"

"How old are you..."

"Cassie."

"How old are you Cassie?"

"I turned eighteen last week."

"Perfect. Here's the address for my lab, meet me there this afternoon."

He handed me a business card and with that he was off, talking to himself and furiously jotting notes down as he went.

"Woohoo! I'm gonna be a trainer." I grinned.

-

Later that day, I found my way to the lab and was ushered inside by the Professor.

"So here's the deal" he said.

"I'm working on a prototype method that will allow you to catch a Pokemon of any level, without the need for a Pokemon of your own and I believe that Pokemon caught this way will even be able to circumvent the need for gym badges, and will respond appropriately to their trainer."

"Sounds good so far."

"You need to bear in mind though, that this method has never been tried before, and is completely experimental."

"That's alright, I tried on my own and it really didn't work out, so I'm ready to try anything."

"Why have you been working on this anyway? I thought everyone agreed that the current methods were the best?"

"They're just stagnant Cassie. We've been catching and battling Pokemon this way for generations, and nothing has changed. I was already planning on shaking things up when I found a very particular reason that motivated me to come up with this method."

"Oh, why?" I asked.

"Recently, there has been a number of reports of very high level, very aggressive male Pokemon seen in areas where they never normally appear, showing extremely territorial behaviour and even attacking other Pokemon and people that approach."

"Oh no!"

"That's right. It's not good. Some experienced trainers were sent to battle them, but they were all defeated, since these wild Pokemon are so powerful."

"Whilst researching, I realised that the only link between these Pokemon was that they are all male. So I came up with my new method."

"You don't mean..."

"Yeah, I do. I think they are sexually frustrated, and need to be satisfied before they will calm down enough to be caught."

"But humans and Pokemon aren't supposed to...I mean I heard some rumours...that's a serious taboo you're talking about."

"Indeed, pokephiles are very heavily frowned upon by society, but it does happen, and it's not illegal."

"What's a pokephile?"

"Someone who fucks Pokemon my dear, or as you probably heard it called, a PokeSlut."

"I'm gonna be a what?!!"

"Now, now calm down. Those women have chosen to mate with Pokemon exclusively. You're just going to help me with this one time, and you get a very powerful Pokemon for yourself as part of the bargain."

Just a one time thing I thought to myself, no-one else needs to know how I got it.

"Okay Professor, I'll help you with this."

"Wonderful. Then lets not waste any more time. One of these Pokemon has been sighted nearby."

The Professor pulled a small canister from a drawer in his desk and connected it to his PC. It contained what appeared to be a swirling grey cloud of dust."

"What's that?"

"These are nanites, the key to my method. They are essentially lots of tiny little robots that work together to accomplish any task that I can program them for."

He typed a few commands in and the mass inside coalesced into a small cube. He reached in and picked it up.

"First we need to scan you and have the nanites calibrate to your body."

He wheeled out a curtain rail like what you might see in a doctor's exam room and placed it across the centre of the room.

"Please step on the other side of the curtain and remove all your clothes."

I hesitated, and the Professor clearly sensed that.

"Think about what you've already agreed to do. I can't see you behind the curtain, and the nanites need a clean scan."

"Alright" I said, somewhat begrudgingly. Think of your goal Cassie, you can do this.

I stepped behind the curtain and began to strip.

"Why do they need to scan me?"

"The nanites work alongside some prototype poke balls that I've developed and they need to be in sync with the user to function properly. This is how they will overcome the gym badge restriction."

"I see."

"They will be stored on your person and will manifest special protective equipment when it is necessary for you to...subdue the Pokemon in question."

"Got it. Right, I'm naked Professor."

His hand appeared around the side of the curtain, holding the nanite cube.

"Hold these please and stand still, the scan will begin shortly."

"I have to warn you, the nanites will perform a very thorough scan, internally and externally, but they will not harm you in any way."

I gritted my teeth and took hold of the cube.

"Let's just do this before I change my mind."

"Alright, activating scan now."

I heard a single button press from the other side of the curtain and the nanites in my hand melted into a puddle. I panicked and tried not to drop them, but they remained stuck to my skin. The little puddle began to roam about my body, scanning me as it went.

It moved up and down my arms, across my back and shoulders, around my head and into my nose and mouth, down my chest and across my tits and nipples, then down across my belly and up and down each leg. Finally it approached my groin and I held my breath as it worked its way into my pussy and asshole. I felt no pain or discomfort, and it removed itself after only a few seconds.

I heard a ding from the PC and then the nanites flowed up to my neck, forming into a kind of collar that looked and felt exactly like a simple steel band, except slightly warm.

"The results are being processed now Cassie, you can get dressed again."

As I went about redressing, the results were displayed on the screen, unbeknownst to me.

- - - - - - - - - -

Name: Cassandra Skye

Age: 18 years

Sex: Female

Race: Human

Height: 1.68 m

Weight: 53 kg

Bust: 32H

Waist: 20

Hips: 36

Pheromonal Resistance: Negligible

Lactation Capacity: Extreme

Nipple Sensitivity: Very High

Vaginal Lubrication: Very High

Vaginal Sensitivity: High

Clitoral Sensitivity: Extreme

Anal Sensitivity: High

Anal Elasticity: Extreme

Anal Capacity: Maximum

Personality Keywords: Naive, Eager, Gullible

Sexual Personality Keywords: Meek, Submissive, Responsive

Overall Compatibility: 99%

Assessment: Approved for immediate PokeSlut conversion and training.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Holy shit" whispered the Professor upon seeing the results. She's an almost perfect candidate and she has no idea.

"I have a question Professor" I said as I stepped out from behind the screen, my clothes back on.

"What is it Cassie?"

"Why is it only males? And why can't they...satisfy their urges with other Pokemon?"

"The breeding habits of wild Pokemon are not widely understood Cassie, and most tend to remain at an even low level across whatever habitat they are most suited to."

"I believe that these Pokemon have grown abnormally and unnaturally strong through battling in the wild, and have been forced away from their native habitats, unable to find a suitable mating partner. This build up of urges has led them to become even more aggressive and territorial, leading to further battles and further increases in level, which just perpetuates the cycle."

"The original hope was to catch them and then place them into the daycare centre, where they could rut to their hearts content, but catching them has been problematic due to their massively inflated power level."

"We also tried sending compatible female Pokemon in to breed in the wild, but they could not understand what we were expecting them to do, were defeated, and only ended up providing even more experience for the wild males."

"Therefore I decided, we needed to find a willing human female, who could obviously understand the situation and what was required, as well as perform the deed in question."

"I'm very lucky to have found you Cassie."

"Thanks, I think..."

"Looks like the scan was successful, and the nanites have bonded to you as hoped."

"Yeah, about that" I say pointing questioningly at my new 'collar'.

"That's just the housing unit for the nano-parts when they are dormant. Think of it like a medi-alert bracelet."

"Can it be an actual bracelet?" I ask, fingering the edge of the collar. It's ever so slightly tight, but not uncomfortably so.

"The nanites automatically choose the best location, in this case because they need to spread from a central point on your body to provide the necessary protective equipment."

"Ugh, fine."

"Now then, are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

"Good, can you drive?"

"Yeah."

"Even better, that will allow me to monitor you remotely from here."

"You can take my van out back, drive it to this address and then get changed in the back before you begin."

He hands me a slip of paper with the address written on it.

"The Pokemon has been seen to have set up a den of sorts in an alleyway just off that street. Oh, and take this."

He hands me a tiny earpiece, that fits snugly into my ear canal.

"Now we can stay in touch and I can guide you through it."

"Alright Prof, this better be worth it."

-

I pulled up the van at the address I was given, and clambered into the large, empty space in the back.

"Can you hear me Prof?" I asked, tapping the earpiece.

"Nice and clear Cassie. Shall we begin?"

"Sure."

"Ok, so the Pokemon in question is a Houndoom, a large dog like creature if you didn't know."

"I know what a dog is Prof."

"Then you should know what to expect."

I shivered, my mind filled with images of dogs I had seen mating on the farm.

"First, you're going to need to strip naked again, so that the nanites can create your equipment unimpeded."

"Right."

I stripped off again, sweating a little in the heat.

"I'm activating the nanites now, they're going to reform into protective clothing that will make it safer for you to couple with the Pokemon. Just hold still."

I felt the collar around my neck begin to vibrate and heat up slightly, before the nanites dispersed and began covering sections of my body.

I felt them cover my legs and arms, snake up to my head and then back down to my ass. I felt them enter me, felt them expand inside my asshole and solidify into a thick plug. I had to bite my lip to stop from moaning out loud, it felt surprisingly good to have something in there.

"All done Cass, here take a look."

I felt a small portion of nanites separate from the collar, coiling out into a thin sheet up the van wall, which turned opaque and reflective so I could examine myself in their surface.

tabetts
tabetts
263 Followers
12