Maia Laaning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, Dmitri was startled by Maia's bizarre reaction to her orgasm, but there was no mistaking that it was an apparent obvious signal of a lustful enjoyment. She was denying any regret in surrendering her virginity to him. If anything, she was unmistakably celebrating her thrill for the time spent with him. As an opera star baritone for several decades, Dmitri Arkhangelsky was remarkably diffident in regard to his confidence in his ability to attract female companionship. He had been married twice, first to a Russian ballerina and currently to a Swiss soprano. He was father to four children two from each wife. He had dismissed such liaisons as normal consequences of persons of opposite sex thrown together in a similar social milieu.

Despite displaying an obvious compelling sexually alluring appearance with his patented white hair coupled with his undeniable singing prowess, Dmitri Arkhangelsky dismissed the notion that he was ultra attractive to the fairer sex. He ignored the classical music groupies, the ones who would flock to his dressing room imploring him for a one night stand. He was fairly certain that most of his colleagues with similar fame in the opera world would be equally inundated by such female pursuers as a matter of course. In any case he was rarely satisfied whenever he happened to succumb to such momentary sirens.

In the case of Maia Laaning, a virgin, all such notions and suppositions had no application in his thought process. At first Dmitri had dismissed her as one of the typical groupies he was accustomed to encountering in his dressing rooms after a performance. However, as she pressed on with announcing her virginity and assuming the inevitable copulation, he was actually charmed! Seduced even! She gave out the impression that she desired him mainly because in her mind he was the sexiest man extant on the planet. The way she made love after her hymen was ruptured reinforced the impression that as far as she was concerned, she was happily being fucked by an outstanding man whom she was thrilled to have serviced as her first lover ever.

As Dmitri disengaged from Maia, who remained supine on her back, she lifted her left leg up to allow her heel to rest on the top edge of the sofa's back frame. Presumably, the idea was to provide the possibility of a cool breeze to waft over and calm the intense feeling of her overworked vulva. Her pussy and thighs were a messy sight of a mixture of her red virginal blood intermingled with the overflow of his white expelled sperm. Maia was panting heavily and perspiring copiously as testament to her efforts in participating in her first sexual intercourse. In fact her eyes had reddened, and her eyelids had started to swell from the contact of her sweat on her eyes.

Ever the gentleman, Dmitri disengaged from Maia and went to the bathroom. He dampened two wash cloths and grabbed a regular size bath towel. He returned to Maia's side and handed the items to Maia to allow her to clean up and freshen herself. Tending to her toiletries Maia glanced at the bed sheet and took note of a fairly extensive circular stain of caked blood. Maia quipped, "I knew I was right to insist on utilizing the couch for my first time. Considering the amount of blood, I discharge when I do have my periods, I had a hunch that my virgin juice would not be insignificant."

Dmitri chuckled as he was becoming accustomed to Maia's bizarre insouciant patter. To his view, it had to be a defensive mechanism to counter nervousness she undoubtedly must have harbored in contemplating and advancing for her first sexual experience. Nevertheless, considering her actions he was charmed by her exuberance. He was naturally aware, that given his expected demise he would never forget her. This occasion would be more memorable for Dmitri since Maia had no idea of his terminal health condition. Accordingly, her actions were so natural and authentic that he appreciated her joie de vivre.

It marked a sharp contrast to his recent occasions of sex which he had with Florence, his current wife. Naturally he had divulged to her of his terminal illness. Her reaction to his condition was as supportive and empathetic as he could have wished. However, it also made her more apprehensive and overly considerate to his needs. She willingly engaged in sex with him, but he could tell she was more tentative and circumspect in her participation than she needed to be and certainly more so than she used to be before his disclosed illness. He got the impression that her concern not to cause him pain or hasten his expected demise were the paramount thoughts flowing in her mind whenever they were making love. As a result, paradoxically their sexual life had become joyless devoid of any passion. Needless to say, Maia's passion and joy were not constrained.

As soon as Maia had finished cleaning herself up to her satisfaction, she interrupted Dmitri's train of thought, by saying, "Thanks Dmitri for the wash cloths. I feel fresh! Thank you again. That was great Dmitri. I'm so geeked that I'm no longer a virgin! It was great! And I'm now ready for more! Are you ready Dmitri? My girlfriends tell me you guys need some rest time before you can do it again. Please tell me you can do it again. This time I will be a real woman for you!"

By this time Dmitri had come to grips with Maia's brashness. The blood on the bed sheet, plus his awareness of the rupture of her hymen confirmed empirically that she had been a virgin. Given that knowledge, he realized there was no reason to doubt her assertion that she was a mire nineteen years of age. As a result of such physical evidence, his mind was blown away by the realization that he had just deflowered a nineteen year old virgin at the time he was fifty-five years of age and literally standing at death's doorstep.

Paradoxically, such realizations had the effect of keeping his arousal intact. Surprisingly, despite Maia's unromantic pragmatic inquiry into his readiness for another round of sexual intercourse, he was actually now sporting an adequate coitus ready erection. 'Perhaps,' he thought, 'maybe for today's youth, this is a new method of verbal foreplay to commence a second round of sexual play when the same is the forthcoming foregone conclusion.' In any case, he answered her concern, "Oh yes, my sweet Maia! If you wish, I can do you again. I may be old, but I still have my wits about me that a young thing like you will not be displeased with my performance."

Maia responded gleefully. "Oh goody!" Thereupon, she got up and moved towards the bed. She climbed upon it and spread out in a doggy position. Instead of positioning herself on all fours, Maia got on her knees while sticking her delectable derrière pointing up in the air and provocatively wiggling it in anticipation of the forthcoming copulation. She angled her torso so that the side of her head was resting on a pillow. Her arms were splayed out along the surface of the mattress. In this position she commanded, "OK Dmitri I'm ready for you to fuck the shit out of me. I know you'll do a good job. So, just do me!"

Dmitri was once again bemused by Maia's antics. He couldn't help asking, "Is 'fuck the shit out of me' a common expression in Estonian? I've never heard any of my lady friends to have ever said such a thing."

A little frustrated at the lack of the immediate action she craved, Maia answered in an exasperated tone, "I'll explain later, I promise. Right know I need you to stick your mighty cock into my very wet pussy. I'm so ready that the absence of your prick in me is starting to cause me some discomfort."

Without any further delay Dmitri climbed onto the bed, and on his knees positioned himself between her spread apart legs. In that valley, he was presented with the sensuous view of Maia's vulva and anus. In particular, the sight of Maia's butt hole aroused Dmitri's libido exponentially. He witnessed that her ass hole gaped and contracted seemingly at will. Whether or not this seemingly saucy wink like action was affected by Maia either deliberately or involuntarily, he could not resist his impulsiveness. With both hands parting her ass cheeks he commenced seriously licking her bottom.

This unexpected action of anilingus caught Maia by complete surprise. The sensations she experienced were very thrilling and certainly exquisite. Nevertheless, this erotic play was not what she was actually craving. Despite the fact that her head was in a whirl, Maia knew what she actually wanted at this time. Consequently, after just a few swipes of his tongue on her anus, she implored. "Ah that is very nice what you are doing to me. But I now need your cock in my twat. I need you to do me or I may suffer from 'blue vagina'."

Nonplussed, Dmitri gasped, "Blue vagina? What are you talking about?"

Maia groaned as she answered, "I'll explain that later as well. I promise! Right now, I really need your cock. Please put it in me. Please just fuck me!"

At this point, Dmitri had no option but to simply comply with Maia's seemingly urgent demand. He plunged his rod right into her extremely wet vagina. Once penetration was affected, Maia let out a big, huge sigh. Thereafter she grunted loudly, continuously after each stroke. She was in a state of constant ecstasy. Subsequently, whenever she recalled this particular occasion or in discussions with her mother and or Riina Mölder, the most unexpected emotion Maia recalled, was the awareness that she had experienced a truly desperately acute, longing desire to be penetrated by Dmitri's penis.

Maia's sentient enjoyment of this copulation was enhanced by contemplation of her silly notion that her mother was wrong. There really still are knights in shining armor seeking to claim their love of their designated princess. Mind you she did have to concede that Dmitri did not actually seek her out. Then again, she could take pride that she held out her virginity until she came across her knight in shining armor. She was certain that none of her male acquaintances could possibly have pleasured her like Dmitri Arkhangelsky was doing her!

True Dmitri Arkhangelsky was not literally a knight in shining armor. Still, he was an opera superstar with a dynamic virile appearance that would automatically make the toes curl of any straight woman with a pulse. Maybe even those without a pulse! Certainly, he was a knight in shining armor figuratively. Maia knew during the concert, that she had been continuously sexually aroused, not just from his dynamic singing but absolutely influenced by his sexual appeal. She could sense that arousal had inundated every fiber of her physical body not to mention that it seeped into the very core of her soul. It was no wonder that her panties had become thoroughly soaked by the end of the concert.

With such thoughts swirling in her head Maia was being relentlessly pounded by Dmitri's piston like action of his penis in her vagina. As a result, she was overwhelmed by the eroticism of the moment, and fell into a fog of love. Her resulting orgasm compelled her to howl somewhat similar in tone to her lion's roar of the cherry busting action. She was perspiring even more copiously than her first time as she was truly emotionally drained. After finishing her climatic shriek, she simply lay there panting interspersed with some moans.

During the sexual act, Dmitri had wrapped his hands around her to manually maul her ample boobs. His pinching of her nipples caused them to become rock hard to the touch. Although Maia was in a very submissive position for this coitus, nevertheless she was not passive to his activity. Her buttocks were continuously wiggling and whether it was involuntary action on her part or not was of no consequence in Dmitri's thought process. The point was that she was thoroughly engaged in giving as good as she got. Dmitri could not marvel enough that for a virgin, Maia seemed as comfortable with sex as the most experienced middle-aged woman.

Maia climaxed before his ejaculation which provided further evidence as to how into the sex she was engaged. He soon was pumping load after load of his semen into her. When he disengaged from her, she remained in her kneeling position in an effort to regain her equilibrium. As a result of gravity, very little of his cum had oozed out so that she virtually displayed no cream pie on her labia or her thighs.

Dmitri them excused himself, as he wandered to the mini bar and prepared a couple of shots of vodka on ice. He noticed that the hotel had provided with a dish of Belgian chocolates, so he grabbed it on his return to the bed with the drinks. Maia, in the interim had regained enough of her equilibrium to change her position. She sat up cross-legged and accepted a glass of the vodka. She took a sip and then ate a piece of chocolate offered by Dmitri who had sat down beside her on the bed.

After consuming the chocolate, Maia exclaimed, "Oh my goodness! How absolutely divine the taste of this chocolate. Just the perfect dessert after the hot action on this bed."

By this time nothing Maia Laaning could say or do would surprise Dmitri Arkhangelsky. She had proven to be an incomprehensible woman whom he could never have conjured up in his imagination. While sipping his drink and partaking of the chocolates, he perceived how fortunate that he had come across her. His intention had been to stoically endure his sentence of death and act outwardly as if nothing was wrong. Still, he couldn't help fall into depression at times and generally had a melancholy attitude towards contemplating the certain brevity of the remainder of his life.

Obviously, Mai had no clue as to Dmitri's health condition, and therefore, her joyfulness in her participation of the sexual action was authentic. Her cheerfulness had rubbed off on him to put him into a gregarious mood eliminating at least momentarily his general feeling of despondency. Actually, the whole evening was a bright spot. The super positive reaction from the audience had buoyed his spirits. The result made him conclude irreverently that once he was gone, the world would be deprived of a one damn good opera baritone.

When he had left the stage and entered the dressing room, Dmitri had a vague notion that he might bed Anna Nezhdanova, as they had indulged occasionally in the past. However, although she was not outwardly aware of his health situation, he believed she suspected that all was not right with him. His performances of Il Trovatore and tonight's concert were flawless and worthy of critical acclaim, but since he had frequently performed with Anna throughout their respective careers, she was well aware of his capabilities. Thus, it would not be surprising if she was suspicious of his true health situation which in turn would make her a hesitant lover probably similar to his wife's participation in their sexual activity.

As a result, Dmitri had been resolved to simply drinking some vodka after the concert prior to retiring for the night. He hadn't really paid any attention to Maia Laaning at first, but when she forced the issue by indicating without a doubt that she was interested if not even determined to have sex with him, he naturally paid more attention to her. As he became more aware of her pulchritude and taking into account of her youthful exuberance, the idea of fucking her became an extremely attractive proposition.

The one thing about this incident that gave him pause to reflect was Maia's extremely (from his vantage point) young age plus the fact that she was a virgin. In all things considered those facts were not a true hindrance for him to taking advantage of her offer, since she was old enough to know what she wanted. Still, Maia's resultant demeanor in participating in this surprising one night stand was hard to fathom.

As a result of his ruminations, Dmitri asked, "Since, it was obvious to me that you were indeed a virgin prior tonight, it begs the question at least to me anyway, as to how you managed to be so sure of yourself and especially what you wanted to occur for your first time in sexual activity."

Maia answered, "Well I've lots of girlfriends some of whom have done the deed already, so that I'm privy to the details of their experience. My best friend in particular has provided glorious accounts of her adventures, so I was pretty sure what I believe I would like in sex. And as a result, I was so looking forward to surrendering my virginity. I had expected that would occur once I started University, but tonight was an opportunity I could not squander.

"The most important thing I knew I would want is a love partner I could look up to and admire. And you're the first man I've encountered that fits the bill plus the opportunity to make good on it."

Dmitri suggested, "So what you're saying is that any man of any prominence would do for your first sexual encounter. Romantic love would not need to be a factor in your decision to acquiesce to sex?"

Maia replied, "Romantic love is not a necessity for great sex and in fact may hinder a good sexual outing. One of my girlfriends who confessed of having a strong attachment to her boyfriend reported that she was awfully disappointed that their first time together was a total bust. Perhaps her expectation was unrealistic fueled by the unrequited love she felt for him. Needless to say, I do not have a similar complaint about tonight."

Dmitri had to smile at Maia's recitation. So he said, "I gather that I was any port in storm to answer your desire to become sexually active. I need not fear that you have become infatuated with me and will dog my future steps."

Maia answered, "I'm a pragmatic woman, probably as a result of having both parents prominent in the government of Estonia. As you had pointed out I'm younger than your youngest child, and I understand you have four adult children. Thus, the public optics of you and me together are terrible. People would laugh at your perceived foolishness, and it could not be beneficial to your career. As for me, no one would take me seriously and I do intend to make my mark on this world.

"So, I realize that this night will obviously be a one night stand. But this doesn't mean tonight is meaningless. To my mind it was and still is magical. Two more disparate people like us getting together to make love is by definition special. I know that whatever becomes of me I shall cherish this time with you forever.

"And in this light, to make this evening even more magical why don't you get on the bed and lie flat on your back. That way I can do some more loving on you."

As Dmitri complied, he ended up with his head on the pillow at the headboard. Maia repositioned herself so that she could take his cock in her mouth to produce an exquisite fellatio. Once she had commenced her blow job, Dmitri interrupted her to direct her to maneuver her body onto his so they could engage in an oral sixty-nine sex act.

Maia had naturally no objection to the rearrangement of her initial plan to give head. Feeling his tongue on her clit made her giddy and consequently augmented her joy in the fellatio. She was determined in her mind to cross her sexual Rubicon and make him cum in her mouth. She knew from her female acquaintances who most abhorred swallowing semen, although in the main they were not averse to giving head. so long as it was devoid of the requirement to ingest the ejaculate.

However, Maia was no wuss. She believed at what her friend Riina Mölder had once remarked to her, "You might as well swallow the cum when your guy cums in your mouth. The guys seem to be pleased that you're brave enough to do it and it's not too much of a bother to learn to tolerate the taste. Once your guy realizes you will swallow, he will be less tempted to seek a different girlfriend."

With such thoughts whirling in her mind, Maia was anticipating his ejaculation with a positive expectation. And when he erupted unloading blast after blast of his hot salty semen directly into her mouth she climaxed as well! Her orgasm was assisted by Dmitri's superb tongue action on her lady parts. In fact she squirted at the same time he was ejaculating.