Maia Laaning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her experience of this orgasm rendered her sentient mind blank as she was busily engaged in swallowing all of his cum. As a result, she had no problem in experiencing the taste and smell of his sperm. Once she was aware of having slurped up all of his spent cum, she disengaged from the supine opera star. On her knees she hovered over him. After ensuring eye contact, she open her mouth wide displaying a completely empty oral captivity. She then said, "All gone! Your sperm was yummy."

Dmitri was actually dazed and exhausted. All he could reply was, "I think you've done me in, my dear Maia. I'm exhausted and too pooped to do another round as much as I would like to."

Maia replied, "That's OK Dmitri, I'm tired too. This has been a terrific day and a great ending. So, no problem I'll catch you again in the morning trusting you'll be up for it."

She chuckled at her pun. She got off the bed to regain the bed covers to cover themselves. Once back in bed, Dmitri drew Maia into his arms and spooned her. She happily fell asleep and was quickly snoring.