Maia Laaning Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the middle horizontal stripes of each flag is marked in modern cursive style the initials of my lover corresponding to the time marked for the respective hour of the particular flag. Thus, in the case of the Estonian flags it's white ink on the black background. In the case of German flags, it's black ink on the red background. The twelve Estonian flags are carved on my left thigh in four rows of three flags per row. The twelve German flags are arranged similarly on my right thigh. Thus, I refer my left leg as my Estonian leg, and the right as my German leg.

"In addition, you will notice when I stand up, naked to the waist down, of course, that the writings on the stripes are upside down. That was deliberately commissioned by me, as that allows me that when I'm sitting down, I can read them and reminisce. My lovers can also read them, but only when they're eating me out in the sixty-nine position."

Anna volunteered, "Oh yes. I seem to have noticed those writings on your thighs, but I didn't pay much attention as I was otherwise busy at the time."

Vivian then replied, "Yes indeed, and I think I would like to have you busy again. So, turn over and come to me and we can both be busy together."

In compliance to Vivian's entreaty, Anna turned over to rest on her right side to face Vivian who was resting on her left side. Vivian then took the initiative by sliding her bottom left leg onto rest on Anna's bottom right leg. Vivian then moved her top right leg over Anna's top left leg. This maneuver attained mutual contact of each of their respective vulva. From there they commenced a vigorous a lesbian love move of scissoring. They augmented the thrill by simultaneously kissing and caressing each other's body.

The resultant orgasms were exquisite to each of them. They did not make any vocal outcries, but simply smiled at each other. They remained in each other's arms, as they pulled the bed covers over them to fall into a deep restive sleep.